The Flame in The Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nabari stood up as her eyes glowed brightly "n who r u another trespassing in my forest" she says with an evil look on her face "ack no is that the moon!" said nabari as she collapsed to her knees as she cried out in extreme pain as she's engulfed in a black smokey aura "aaaaahhh!!!" she screeched as u see her silvery white eyes glow through as u pier through she had changed along with her sword Anime-wallpaper-7638116.jpg

Last edited:
Her new form stood up n smiled mischievously at them all "boy oh boy Wat fun toys have come to my forest. Which one of u desire my treasure n which diserves my mercy" she says glaring at all of them as she picks up her weapon it glows red with every moment that passes "n no excuses I do hate to be mistaken for a fool"

Lily pulled back her arm ready to punch him again, but the girl screamed, she looked over at her noticing as she fell to her knees. "woah girl you alright?" she asked, letting go of Roxas and turning her attention to the girl.

"Hm?" she said looking at her "y worry about me I've been this way since I was a child" she said as she cut her hand with her sife letting her blood show as it shimmered silvery white n glowing "my own father ordered it so it became his will" she said humming a tune as her green eyes peered into the night sky

Lily saw her cut herself, the blood, she wanted more, but her blood was silver, it wasn't the warm red color, would it taste just as good? She held back, she didn't pounce but she was hungry, she was always hungry. She looked between her and Roxas, licking her fang, she couldn't help it she stared at the silver blood, curiosity getting the better of her, her eyes were focused on it

She pulls out a wooden cup n puts some of her blood in it n reaches it out to her "here u can have it if u want it" she says "my name is kinda or so the locals call me" she sits on a root in front of them as she stairs at the man

Roxas looked at the girl confused but crossed his arms feeling no threat near anyone " I don't know what is in your forest but I don't need it " he smiled calmly then looked at Lily " your a lot stronger than you know you just need to fight past all that pain and doubt you have

Lily glared at Roxas, she reminded her of Riku, and right now that was pissing her off. She wasn't strong, she never was strong, she was always fragile and weak. She reached out for the cup of blood, putting it her lips. She tried it, unsure what the effects after all it wasn't even red.

"It supposedly grants anyone's wish the treasure that's here" she looks at both of them as her sife bursts in flames as a demon sounding voice came from it "don't say any more!"

Roxas looked at her confused " any wish? " he thought about it and thought it be nice to wish for great power but he rather work for great power. " me not interested in a wish

"Yes any wish but that's all I'll say about it cause merdoc says to not say any more" she huddles up with her sife as her eyes glow greenish blue as a tear flows on to her cheek

Saxis stood close by listening from a distance an evil grin formed on his lips " a wish " he whispered to himself as he leaned on a tree as he turned his head slightly thinking of ways to get that wish for himself..

Roxas looked at her seeing her tears " I take it not leaving this place is taking a toll on you.. " he looked down slightly "

"I'm chained here if I were to try n leave I'd die" she said looking at him "but it doesn't matter wat I want I have no say in the matter" as she wiped her tear away it healed her hand as she looked at roxas "Its my duty to protect it n I haven't even seen it myself the only thing my father said was that it is hiden from my site but accessible if I deem it necessary to present it"

((is this some inuyasha shit where it's in ur eye??))

Lily crossed her arms she finishes d the blood, it wasn't bad but regular blood tasted better. She stared off into the distance, any wish, that was interesting maybe could be human again...

Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Last edited:
((nope not at all))

She looks at the sky as the stars look so far away as she looks at them "all I know is my life is bound with the stupid thing meaning I'd have to die in the process" she says to herself slowly leaving them to be by herself as the sun starts to come up

Saxis overheard this and an evil grin formed on his lips. The thought of any wish excited him. He started to think of how he wanted to obtain said wish for himself and a devious plan came to mind " this will be fun " he said to himself quietly as he held up his palm and cut it his palm with his sharp nail blood coming out from the cut as he placed his hand over on a tree leaving his blood on the tree to bring Lily to his location using his energy to mask his own scent but increase the desire for it.

Lily was staring off into the distance, lost in thought when she smelt the blood, her eyes turning red again. This blood smelt so good, much better than the silver blood she just had. She started to wander off, smelling the scent of the blood. She licked her fang, walking until she came upon the tree, seeing it covered in blood, she shook her head, whose blood was it? It wasn't ordinary, she needed to find who it belonged too.

Saxis had an evil grin watching Lily move over towards him. Hiding behind a tree his wound healed as he walked quietly towards her then guilt grabbed her by the arms pinning her hands above her head as an evil grin formed on his lips " hello again My Lily.." he pinned leaning his face close to hers

Roxas turned seeing Lily gone he thought she just left not caring as he looked at the girl " I'm sorry do you hope to be free from here some day?

Lilys eyes turned to a glare, something about this didn't feel right, she couldn't sense anyone around, or smell more blood, she turned around ready to leave believing it to be a trap. Before she could leave Saxis grabbed her, she hands above her head, as he threw her against a tree. "Saxis" she snarled through her clenched jaw. "I'm not yours" she tried to break free but he was stronger than her. She was trapped, pinned, useless.

Saxis had an evil grin on his face " oh Lily.. you always been mine.. you just don't know it yet.." he started to laugh a bit as he lifted her up by just his left arm and then moved his hand under neath her chin. Bring her face to force her to keep looking at him. " I think you enjoy my presence more than you think.. maybe you desire someone strong like me to protect.. someone that can hurt everyone that turned their back on you.. " he looked at her as he leaned closer his head next to hers and he whispered softly " or do you crave power.. power to hurt everyone.. " he licked her neck as he moved his head back slightly " you know you want me around more.. I can see the evil in you..

Last edited:
Lily was still shaking trying to break out of his grasp. If she was still human, she could of cast a spell, but she no longer had magic. "I don't want nor desire you Saxis" she glared at him, he was holding her face so she was forced to look at him. She cringed as he licked her neck. "what I want is to be human, not a puppet, I don't need you to protect me. Because you are the problem."

Saxis had an evil grin on his face " you want to be human? Why be a human when you would be a lot weaker than you are right now? " a smirk formed on his lips as he looked at her scanning her carefully " do you want to take that wish for yourself? So you can be a weak pathetic human?

Lily glares at him. "I want to be human so I can have magic, so I can defend myself from people like you" she shook her head, "you were listening to her about the wish?" she shook her head, "you're a terrible person Saxis"

Saxis smirked at her remark " I'm evil what do you expect.. my Lily.. " he laughed as he grabbed her by the throat " I can easily end your if right now if I wanted to.. but I won't.. I like you your much darker than you think and as for that wish.. I can careless about it maybe you want it all for yourself or maybe I can grant you even more power so you can save that special wish for something else..mm " an evil grin formed on his lips as he slammed her into the tree again. " your so pretty when you look so helpless but your even more beautiful when your angry and just want to rip everything to shreds..

Lily shook, she wanted to be free, she hated when people touched her, especially Saxis. He grabbed her by the throat shoving her against the tree again, he could give her power? That intrigued her, but what would she have to do for it? She smirked, she had a plan, "you can give me power?" she looked into his eyes, "I want power"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back