The Flame in The Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily closed her eyes, hearing his voice in her ear, she looked up at the other two, just watching, not helping. She was used to this, she grew up with others watching, no one ever took a stand to help, she was meant to be hurt, it's why shes alive. Everything she did, the progress she was making was disappearing, Saxis was just too much for her. He cut her, it didn't hurt, not really, her tolerance for pain grew since she became a vampire. "st-" she couldn't speak, everything in her was shutting down. Your emotions are heighten when your a vampire, and her emotions were ripping her apart, she felt worthless.

Roxas glared at Saxis seeing how uncomfortable Lily was even if she lost control she deserved her personal space " let her go.. " he said as he transformed into his god form. His blue aura seemed like it was Riku's to her as his hair turned blue. As he then quickly appeared and kicked Saxis off of her..

Saxis smirked holding his chest it didn't hurt him but knocked him away from her " looks like you got some fight in you

Lily watched as Roxas stood up to him, his energy was this really Riku? He was the only one to save her before. She fell to her knees "Riku..." she watched him closely, the last time she saw him she tried to kill him too. She hung her head, she couldn't think, everything was scrambled.

Saxis glared at the kid that attacked him and smirked " I'm not going to waste my time with you three I got more things to take care of.. " he turned around " the next time we meet I will kill you all " he then vanished

Roxas looked at Lily and walked up towards her transforming back into his base form. " you okay? " he asked her he would of placed a hand on her shoulder bit knew she wanted her space

Lily grabbed her head, looking up at Roxas "Riku I'm sorry," she looked down, she didn't know it was Riku his power was like Rikus'. "Stupid Saxis, I hate him so much." she clenched her fist, she wish should could fight back, she could kill him.

Roxas looked at her confused wondering who Riku was. " I'm Roxas.. who's Riku? " he looked at her seeing her so sad he then loomed over at the other girl and he sighed calmly " who ever that guy was he's gone

Lily looked up at him hearing what he said. "what? Oh" she stood up "you remind me of my..." she paused she was unsure if she could call him a friend. "of someone I used to know"

Roxas looked at her and nodded " it's okay.. " he stood up " just glad you didn't get hurt.. I know it's not your fault for unable to control your thirst for blood.. it doesn't make you bad unlike that man.. I can feel the evil coming from him..

Lily nodded "Yeah you don't even know the half of it." she looked at him, "you know you remind me a lot like Riku, you could be brothers" she shook her head joking. She wiped away the dried blood from her neck, the wound healed itself, but she was starving it was taking all her strength to only stand there

Roxas looked at her confused thinking he might need to meet this Riku someday " oh.. well now for the important matters is there anyway we could help you learn how to control your thirst for blood?

Lily looked up at him, looking down at his neck, her eyes half glazed over. His vein was popping, she could hear his heart beat she took a step closer, she wanted blood. She licked her fang, she was hungry and his blood called to her. "c- co- control?" she didn't think that was possible

Roxas reached toward his back pocket and pulled a blade out and cut his forearm so she could drink. He then transformed into his god form " here.. take some of my blood " he smiled calmly to her

Lily saw him grab the knife, she wasn't sure what he was going to do, but he cut himself, the second he did it, before he could even make out the words she grabbed him. She barred her fangs and bit his arm, drinking the blood he created, she went deaf, not hearing anything but the blood, her grip was tight around his arm, not wanting to let go. The blood call was overwhelming, she was so hungry, she was always hungry. She wasn't sure if she was causing him pain, but the thought never even crossed her mind, all she thought about was the blood, not stopping.

Roxas looked at her drinking his blood. He watched as he remained calm when he felt she had enough to quench her thirst he would quickly heal his wound so the smell would be gone. " hope this helps a bit "

Lily's eyes returned to a purple color, but she still wanted more, she always wanted more. "a little" she licked her fang backing away, she turned away she couldn't help but look away, she didn't want to look at him. "I'm sorry" she scratched the back of her head "so well I should get going, I don't want to cause you more trouble."

Roxas looked down slightly at his arm and shook his head " it's no trouble at all why don't you stay.. so we all can talk for a bit.. besides that guy might be waiting for you to be on your own and strike when we're not around.. " he walked up to her and stood in front of her " just relax and think about something else other than blood

Lily looked back at him "something other than blood, you have no idea how impossible that is" she shook her head "Saxis is always out there, whether you're here or not he will be back, he always comes back." she sighed thinking about blood, Saxis, her pain, her past, she never could get a clear mind. "I already hurt one friend, I can't be here, I can't hurt you too."

Roxas shook his head " you need to stop thinking about your pain, your past.. everything that wronged you..even hurting your friend.. " he crossed his arms " it's eating you alive you will never be able to control yourself if you let all this negative emotions fill your mind.. let it out.. even if you have to cry just let it out

Lily glared at him, "you don't know what I've been through, what I've done, don't tell me to control myself." she shook her head, "just leave me alone" she turned around ready to walk away. "I'd rather deal with my problems without you" she thought back to Shikoku and how she made her deal with her problems, it was scary.

Roxas grabbed her by the arm " right there.. is your problem.. you walk away.. you walk away expecting it to be all gone but it comes back every time. Face it yourself " he looked at her "

Lily felt him grab her, she hated being touched, and he was in her face. She clenched her first turning around with great speed swinging for his face. "don't touch me!" she yelled. She didn't want to be touched, it reminded her of her past, always being touched, never being able to fight back

Roxas got hit in the face but blood came from his lip as he looked at her " you need to keep fighting your problems not run away. " he still held his grip on her arm not letting her go " your stronger than that..

Lily glared at him, why wouldn't he let her go. She tried to pull out of his grasp. "let me go" she glared at him her eyes turning red again. She bared her fangs "let me go now"

Roxas kept his grip on her arm looking at her " no.. face your problems head on.. I'm not going to let go..just because you said let go " he glared at her still keeping a firm grip not showing any fear

Lily glared at him, she had no choice she needed to go. She put her palm flat and smacked this arm holding her and then clenched it into a fist punching him in the face again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back