• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The First Generation of Empowered - Interest Check

Shog

The Infinite Being
People were born with special gifts that they just couldn't understand. A new organization found out and is slowly catching the empowered one by one. They aren't killing them, though. They are imprisoing them for "public safety" and preforming tests to try and figure out how they work. Now there is a chance to escape, but only if people work together. Your freedom awaits.

===============================

I put this under fandom because it is similar to Marvels "X-Men". If you are interested please comment or leave a like. Thank you.

I've been in one X-man related RP and I'd join this even though it doesn't look like your staging this RP in the Marvel universe. Now I just need to narrow down my mutant ability choices.

[QUOTE="dela agius]so what are the empowered ?

[/QUOTE]
Mutants. I was just trying to use a different word.

And I'll make the RP soon and post the link here.

I try to keep it open, but it is one power. Just be creative with what you could reasonably do with it.

The CS is there.

Or it refused to post. Give me a minute.

It's up. I accidentally posted it in the OOC first so I made the transfer.

@CrimsonEclipse @Kiotaro

the CS is up in case you didn't get the memo.

Aeradom said:
Is this an original universe? If that's the case, this shouldn't be in Fandom...
I personally think they need a super powered section. This isn't realistic, it's not in the future, and it isn't fantasy. The closest I can get is it is similar to the X-Men universe.

Opallies said:
Hmm well, people do make super powered role plays in the fantasy section. :)
Shog said:
I personally think they need a super powered section. This isn't realistic, it's not in the future, and it isn't fantasy. The closest I can get is it is similar to the X-Men universe.
As I recall, we pretty much always put any RP where people have unnatural abilities, no matter how they are derived, into the Fantasy section. Realistic is for Slice of Life sort of stuff, Future is well... anything in the future and Fandom is for established universes. The only hitch is depending on if your RP is set in the future, in which case it's a toss up if I recall correctly. Definitely not Fandom though as those are for the established universes.

Kiotaro said:
Does it really matter guys?
You'd be surprised how much it does to the mods. Keep in mind that I'm not saying this to be hateful, but also to help. After all, when someone goes to Fandom section, there looking for a specific kind of RP, that being a specific universe like Marvel, some Anime like RWBY. Having it in Fantasy gives it better publicity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back