• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The fireman and the policeman

Jeffery nods and gets in the car. He heads to the park and gets out, letting Lyla go play.

Chleo wake out of the kitchen and smiles. She hands him the beer she had already opened for him and kisses his cheek. “How are you?” She asks soflty. She had gotten into the habit of asking that everyday when he came back from work, just wanting him to stay open with her this time.

Max got there not long after and sat down beside him on a bench while Lyla played "How are you?" She asked softly as she played with his fingers.

Norman sipped the beer thanking her and giving a small smile "It was shit to be honest. Looks like we might have a serial killer...I want you to be extra careful going out, you still got that pepper spray I gave you?" He asked

Jeffery smiles and looks over at her. “I’m okay. How are you?” He asks softly and kisses her head. He holds her close and rubs her side softly.

Chleo frowns and nods. She sits down on his lap and nuzzles her face in his neck. “I’m sorry baby.” She murmurs softly and wraps her arms around his middle tightly. “I know you guys will get ‘em.” She murmurs

Max cuddled into him some and gave a small nod "I'm doing okay." She said quietly as she watched the little girl play around happily "I was supposed to get married.." she blurted out taking a shaky breath "5 years ago, I was engaged had the dress, venue, all of it. My fiancé came to me one day and said he couldn't do it anymore, told me he had a change of heart." She said softly "I had been so in love with him, we had been together since high school, he told me...that my inability to have children was a reason he was leaving." She explained letting a few tears fall having not told anyone that not even Chleo knew.

Norman nodded sighing heavily "I hope so...I really don't want to have to tell another family that their little girl is dead." He said quietly feeling a tear fall down his face as he stared at Dehlila.

Jeffery looks at her and shock but let’s her talk. He pulls her close and kisses her head. “Max I’m not gonna leave. I’m sorry you can’t have children though.” He murmurs softly. “But I would never leave you for a reason like that. There’s so many other options.” He murmurs soflty.

Chleo nods a little and makes him look at her. “Nothing is gonna happen to her, I promise. Don’t let yourself get into that funk again.”

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily wiping her eyes "I found when I was 22, I had been pregnant but lost it, they ran tests and checked everything out and I found out I wouldnt be able to have one. It didn't bother me so much, I was never one for kids so I just said I didn't want any. Which is true, I don't really want any of my own, but I thought I should tell you."

Norman gave a soft sigh and nodded "I know I know, just scares me is all." He murmured smiling as Dehlila turned around and smiled wide finally noticing him "Hey princess." He said and signed chuckling as she crawled quickly over to him.

Jeffery frowns and nods. He holds her close and kisses her head softly. “I love you.” He murmurs softly and rubs her back gently. “I’m so sorry.”

Chleo smiles and gets off his lap. She picks Dehlila up and places her on Norman’s lap, going to get started on dinner.

Max nodded softly "I love you too Jeffrey, and there is no need to be sorry. These things happen, I accepted it a long time ago." She said quietly

Norman smiled happily as he held his daughter and cuddled her close. He got up and sat on tje floor with her playing with her happily as he signed and told her what things were.

Jeffery sighs softly and nods. He rubs her back gently and watches Lyla. “Thank you for trying this.” He murmurs softly and moves some hair from her face.

Chleo smiles as she hears the giggles coming from Dehlila. She starts on dinner and throws it into the oven, leaning against the counter. She sighs softly and sips her water.

Max gave a soft nod watching as Lyla ran over "Anything for you." She murmured before Lyla got to them tugging on Jeff's hand asking him to help her on the swing

Norman smiled and tickled her blowing raspberried on her pudgy tummy loving the sound of her squealing with joy "Daddy loves you so much princess." He murmured to himself watching as she started to dart off to the kitchen "Uh oh rogue baby on the loose!" He yelled as he ran after her

Jeffery smiles and chuckles at Lyla. He gets up and helps her get on the swing and pushes it for her. He smiles and watches her happily.

Chleo laughs softly as she sees Dehlila dart into the room. She puts her glass down and kneels down, hugging her when she makes her way over. “Hey sweetie.” She kisses her head and lets go of her so she could go back to Norman. “She is defiantly a daddy’s girl.” She murmurs and pouts a little playfully. “She likes you more.”

Max gave a small smile and sighed softly watching them. She wondered if she would ever be mother material but it felt as though she would never be.

Norman chuckled and scooped up Dehlila in his arms "Oh she loves you too." He said giving another smile

Jeffery smiles and glances over at Max. He blows her a kisses and smiles at her.

Chleo smiles and watches them. She shakes her head and pulls dinner out of the oven when it was ready and then goes to find baby food for Dehlila.

Max gave a small laugh and blew him a kiss back waving at Lyla as she waved and yelled her name "I see you!!" She said happily

Norman placed Dehlila in her high chair giving a smile as she gurgled at him

Jeffery chuckles and shakes his head. He keeps pushing Lyla, happy to be spending time with his little girl.

Chleo brings over the baby food and a spoon. “Dinners ready babe. I can feed her.” She kisses his cheek and sits beside Dehlila high chair and starts feeding her.

Max smiled and got up going over to them standing next to Jeff just wanting to be near him "Do you want more?" She asked motioning to Lyla wanting to know now if he wanted more children or not.

Norman smiled and made himself a plate kissing her cheek as he sat down "Thanks babe, this looks delicious." He murmured

Jeffery glances at her and shrugs. “She’s enough for now. Maybe one day.” He murmurs softly and looks at her. “If the woman I’m with wants the same thing.” He tells her and wraps an arm around her.

Chleo smiles and nods. “Thanks babe.” She murmurs and feeds Dehlila. She smiles and kisses her head softly.

Max gave a small nod and gave a soft smile as Lyla squealed with joy. She by no means hated children, she just didn't think she could take care of one as her own.

Norman smiled happily and ate his food groaning some "Damn babe, I knew I married you for a good reason." He said laughing some

Jeffery smiles and kisses her cheek. He holds her close and watches Lyla. “We gotta get going soon sweet pea.”

Chleo smiles and kisses his cheek. “Well I know I married you for your skills in the bedroom.” She teases and wiggles her eyebrows at him.

Lyla frowned and looked at him "No Daddy! Pway!!" She yelled before running off the to play area trying to keep away so they could stay longer.

Norman chuckled and shook his head "I thought it was my dashing good looks." He said happily

Jeffery sighs softly. “You can head out if you want. This is gonna take awhile.@ He murmurs and rubs after the little girl.

Chleo smiles and sits in his lap. She kisses his chin softly and smiles. “That was a plus too.” She murmurs and runs her fingers through his hair.

Max gave a small laugh and gave a small nod before watching Jeff run off and get Lyla who was kicking and screaming not wanting to go at all.

Norman chuckled and kissed her cheek before he finished eating chuckling as he looked over and saw Dehlila starting to fall asleep in her high chair

Jeffery sighs and holds her close. “Sweet pea come on don’t do this.” He murmurs and kisses her head.

Chleo smiles and gets up. She picks up Dehlila and takes her to her room, setting her in her bed. She kisses her head and stays with her until she fully falls asleep. She heads back down and sits back down on his lap.

Lyla cried and frailed in his arms "No daddy!! No go!!" She yelled frowning more amd kicked trying to get herself out of his grasp

Norman wrapped his arms around her and smiled happily kissing her gently "You gonna eat babe?" He asked

Jeffery sighs and gets her to the car. He puts her in her car seat and sighs. “Lyla stop. You can’t throw a fit every time you don’t get your way.”

Chleo nods a little and nuzzles her face in his neck. “Can I have you for dessert?” She asks and smirks a little against his skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back