• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘ โ€” ๐š ๐ณ๐จ๐ฆ๐›๐ข๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ.

idiot

๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.

• intro

Collapse

MYUU

overview.

H
    e doesn't hate you!" Carrie reassured, her delicate fingers loosely placed around the steering wheel. The soft crunching of snow sounded from outside; white flecks landing on the land cruiser's windscreen.

"You're kidding, right? He shook my hand like I was your bloody co-worker last time." Ophelia explained and Carrie knew it followed with her wife's signature eye-roll.

"My dad did the same with my ex, I promise you. He adores you." Glancing over to Ophelia, she looked breath-taking as usual; a plum turtleneck snug against her dark complexion. Her bouncy mane framing her heart-shaped face.

God, I love you. Carrie smiled at the thought.

"Mhm, sure he did." Ophelia huffed. Her wife had a habit of overthinking everything but if Carrie was honest, she loved her for it. They would of left Nina's stuffed dog plushie behind if it wasn't for her always being two-steps ahead. Maybe more like ten.

Eyes back on the road, Carrie snaked her left hand until it found the familiar place in Ophelia's soft hand. Interlocking fingers, Carrie spotted the freshly-painted sign, a Christmas wreath pinned underneath:

WELCOME TO CAMPTON FALLS.

Before Carrie could reassure her further, a high-pitched whine sounded, "are we there yet?"

In the reverse mirror she spotted the source, their young daughter who was almost swallowed up by the backseat; her striking green eyes not glued to the tablet in front of her for once. Why did Ophelia's mother have to buy her that darn thing. She barely left the house without it.

"Well honey, we just got to your grandparent's town! So...not far now, right Care?" Ophelia's voice rung.

"That's right. Your grandparents live near the mountain, so only a few more minutes." Carrie replied.

"Can I build a snowman? Please! I'll wear my gloves this time, please!" Little Nina begged, those infamous puppy-eyes staring at Carrie in the mirror. A red Santa hat was drooped over her carefully-braided hair.

"Yes, yes, yes, of course, honey. You'll need to wear another coat too, it is really coldโ€”" Ophelia was interrupted by the screeching of the car's tires that harmonised with Nina's screams.

Snow flew up against the windows in a flurry. Carrie's fingers going white against the steering wheel.

Oh my god...Carrie's heart was pounding. The car was only a metre or two away from what alarmed her.

"What the fuck, Care!" Ophelia swore, "you could ofโ€”" The car went silent apart from their daughter's wailing. Ophelia must of seen it too.

A fiery wreck was to the side of them, flames claiming the upturned car. The clear sky was dirtied by the rising plume of black smoke.

Yet that isn't what made her stop.

A deep, sickly red painted the once white snow, trailing to the middle of the road.

A crumpled body laid atop the red snow, one of the legs at an impossible angle. Carrie swore she could see bone jutting out of his leg.

Her throat burnt with bile. Squeezing her wife's hand hard, she fought back the urge.

A woman was hunched over him, her face pressed against his neck. Was she crying?

The car door clicked open.

"O-Ophelia, what a-are you doing?" Carrie stammered as her wife climbed out of the car.

Her own hand now empty, laying on Ophelia's warm seat.

"Hello, are you alright, ma'am?" Ophelia's voice full of concern and seemingly ignoring Carrie โ€” unless she didn't hear her?

The woman was unresponsive.

Something is wrong. This isn't right. The woman's hands...were digging at something.

"I'm a paramedic, can you tell me what happened? I can help, okay? Is he breathing?" Ophelia stepped closer to the grieving woman.

Grieving may of been the wrong word as she spun around. Carrie could only stare in horror at the woman's state.

Blood and chunks of flesh clung to her mouth, dripping down her chin. The source being from the man's chewed-out neck.

Her eyes were the most startling part. Carrie could only describe them as crazed.

Before anyone could react she lunged for Ophelia. A scream followed as the bloody hands gripped her ankle.

"Mummy, what is happening!" Nina screamed, her throat must of been raw at this point.

No time to waste, Carrie leapt from her seat.

"Stay in the car!" Carrie roared.

Frantically opening the door, she went to her wife's rescue.

Christmas music feverishly played in the distance, yet struggled to drown out the screams of the young couple and their daughter.

Yet they weren't alone.

Other screams and commotion echoed throughout the snowy and peaceful town of Campton Falls. Each told a story of human suffering and of the horrific happenings that had befallen the town.

This was the end of days and for most this would be their final winter alive.

hello! if you got this far I'm guessing you're mildly interested! name's idiot or connor and I'm in the mood for a good ol' zombie roleplay. if you're still interested, read the other tabs and if this seems like your jam - why not express your interest? if enough people express their interest I'll make the relevant threads! until then, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask (once you've read everything of course).

intro

lore

rules

the final winter​

of your
life

genre

horror, zombies, survival

status

accepting

gms

spots open

7-10

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
Hey there, Iโ€™m absolutely interested in this. The CS, OOC and Lore links at the bottom appear to be broken for me though, so let me know what format you want the CS in and Iโ€™ll absolutely start putting something together.

Hey there, Iโ€™m absolutely interested in this. The CS, OOC and Lore links at the bottom appear to be broken for me though, so let me know what format you want the CS in and Iโ€™ll absolutely start putting something together.
ahhh thank you! yeah sorry about that, right now the links are placeholders until the threads are created! if I get enough interest, youโ€™ll have access to all the cs doodads! for now, feel free to just brainstorm ideas!

Awesome cheers, I do have an idea in mind and Iโ€™ll start fleshing it out in the next couple of days. Basic premise is a pampered millionaireโ€™s son thrown out into the midst of the chaos as it unfolds, basically someone who is completely out of his depth with all of this, because I just love making life difficult for myself :D

Hmmm interested as I have an idea for an equestrian. But want to know if horses would be allowed to have before I get dedicated to the rp.

a festive zombie rp? i am HERE for it.

i'm on such a horror binge atm so this is abso-fucking-lutely calling me!

Awesome cheers, I do have an idea in mind and Iโ€™ll start fleshing it out in the next couple of days. Basic premise is a pampered millionaireโ€™s son thrown out into the midst of the chaos as it unfolds, basically someone who is completely out of his depth with all of this, because I just love making life difficult for myself :D
oh that sounds intriguing!! that would really fit into the whole old and new thing in campton falls! maybe his father is a developer or something? idk many thoughts!!!
Hmmm interested as I have an idea for an equestrian. But want to know if horses would be allowed to have before I get dedicated to the rp.
uhh I donโ€™t see why not! it is very cold all year around but Iโ€™m sure some of the locals have horses! only issue is I canโ€™t guarantee they are going to survive whatโ€™s about to happen ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ahhh overall loving all the interest so far, thank you guys!! Iโ€™ll get to work on an ooc and cs thread when Iโ€™m home!

uhh I donโ€™t see why not! it is very cold all year around but Iโ€™m sure some of the locals have horses! only issue is I canโ€™t guarantee they are going to survive whatโ€™s about to happen ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I looked up some Canadian breeds so I think I can make it work. An thats fine! Nothing like a healthy dose of trauma ;)

ahhh lovely to see even more interest, I'm shocked tbh!! I've got work but I've started creating a lore thread to flesh out the town of campton falls to make sure you guys can get a more detailed understanding of the setting. maybe even a few news articles and stories around the mysterious virus that has been popping up around the world. then I'll get those other two threads up! excited to see what everyone's massive brains come up with.

UPDATE.

ALRIGHTY! so before I head to sleep I've linked the ooc and lore thread in the first post (or just press on the links here!). so far I've only done a more in-depth look at the town. expect more soon. if you have any questions please direct them to the ooc thread. I'll try get the cs thread up tomorrow but for now I sleep.

CHARACTER APPS!

finally I got my shit together and compiled the character application thread which you can find linked in the first post or
here. please read everything before posting anything! and as always, if you have any questions please ask in the ooc thread. for now there is no set date for apps, but I'll keep you guys posted.

Childhood favorite genre and childhood favorite camping spot RP crossover? Sign me up

screaming crying throwing up yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back