• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Final War

king5ter

Bittersweet Psychopath
How long can you fight before you realize you've lost?

The year is 2017. Angels and demons have been hidden among humanity for centuries, but no longer do they wear their facades. An epic war wages on between light and darkness, and darkness is winning. The angels are outnumbered and are weaker than the demons.

But they're not alone. Humans stand in the middle of the war, forced to choose between good and evil. The fate of the world is being decided on this very battlefield, and destiny has to be controlled by someone.

There is nothing else. War is the only option.

Hi guys! So this a rp I just thought of randomly. Kinda cliche I know, but I think I can make it interesting. Let me k now if you wanna join! There will be angels, demons and humans, so you'll be free to pick between good, evil and those in between.

Can I play a human please? Is there going to be like one person who is destined to end the war or??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back