• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Final Battle

Archene said:
Doesn't matter! They are all heavenly and everything! It is alright if you have to roll your tongue to speak their names. *sagenods* Raquel actually sounds nice in my language though. :| *saves it for future use*
it sounds really pretty when you say it

buT THEN

it looks really funny typing it out

if this was a voice roleplay, maybe, but it's not!!!

Uxie said:
it sounds really pretty when you say it
buT THEN

it looks really funny typing it out

if this was a voice roleplay, maybe, but it's not!!!
VOICE ROLEPLAYS?! WHAT ARE THOSE?! THEY EXIST?! WHERE?! :o

Yeah, all the names look strange when typing... meanwhile, there are those names that look alright when typing... and are unpronounceable. ;~; It is hard to find good names nowadays. *defaults to calling any character to Archene though*

Cassia

Archangel of Justice, Balance, Foresight

aef2eca946a6bfc4e610ef51428190e1-d9v50kc.jpg

no slide
WHO AM I

giphy.gif

Name

Cassia "Cassiel" Fiel

Appearance

Cassia appears differently to many, though the most common description would be that of a young girl with black and white hair with pale kaleidoscopic eyes that seem to bore into your soul. All who have seen her feel utterly exposed while under her gaze, and are unable to ever forget the way her eyes change colour as she takes in your entire existence.

Her eyes are so pale that they at first glance many mistake her to be blind. She is technically blind, as her eyes can only glance into the mind and spirit, but her ability to see superficial things are very low. When blending in with humans, she is found wearing thick glasses to be able to see clearly.

Side

Heaven

Species/Race

Archangel

Similar to Seraphim, Archangels are one of the highest ranking angels in heaven, but instead deal with human affairs, carrying out God's will while Seraphim pass on His messages.

Since The Creation of Mankind

NIL

Sexuality

Demisexual

TO

Personality

Cassia is a rather serious individual, though it doesn't bide well with the form of a young girl she usually takes. Most smart creatures know not to cross her, though many angels still make jokes about how short she appears, and she ends up being very tempted to use Cortana on them.

Humans do not adore her, and she is by no means beloved to them, but they respect her. She is the representation of Justice and all that is Fair, and it would be dire if they were to make a mistake to offend her.

She doesn't really have a good sense of humour, and she tends to look down on silliness and making light of situations.

Powers/Abilities

Clearsight

Cassia can look into a person's core, and take in their whole existence without exploding completely. This is how she judges souls. Souls appear to her in various colours, and the colours represent different things.

Clearsight also allows her to glimpse the future. She
is the archangel of Foresight, too after all.

Immortality

Being one of the Archangels, Cassia is blessed with (a heck lot of) longevity.

Shapeshifting

Like most Angels, Cassia is able to take on any form, though she chooses either her favourite form or how the subject envisions her to be when she manifests in front of demons or humans alike.

Mental Manipulation

Cassia can read minds, implant ideas and thoughts, and even control one's emotions. This power does not work on Angels and High Demons.

Equipment

blind-justice-with-scales-and-sword-daniel-eskridge.jpg

Scales of Justice

Cortana, Sword of the Fair

DISAGREE

History

Cassia has been around a damn long time. She's an archangel, after all.

One of the oldest archangels, and one of the most respected as well, she has been here since the creation of mankind, which is pretty long. When God first looked upon her and pronounced her the Archangel of Justice, she has been fighting crime like a tiny superhero! Just kidding. Over the years, Cassia has taken a slight passive role when it comes to humans. She does not interfere in godly, flashy ways

like many other Angels and Demons do, but instead appear as a human, or something close enough to be a human. She in itself radiates a holy aura, and people know not to cross her. Though her sword is unable to draw blood unless the reason is justified, she still has a demonic wolf spirit, so.

Since they were both young, and time in itself was in it's youth, she has worked closely with Zedekiel, the Archangel of Mercy. Without Justice, there may be no Mercy, and with no Mercy, one would never find Balance. Cassia was sad to see him fall alongside Beezelbub. She'd heard of his decided interference with the affairs that were not to be meddled with, especially those concerning mankind, and to this day, is still incredibly disappointed in his decision.

It is clear the fall of Mercy made Cassia more ruthless, and she rarely spares judgement anymore, as there is no one to bequest of her to do so. There is only one occasion that she has ever fallen in love, with someone she had been contracted to guard, but whom broke the contract when he returned her love. He was struck down during the war, despite her various attempts to save him. But ultimately, balance had to be achieved. He died and she's never loved since.

Pet

"By my hand or by my wolf, you will know the wrath of truth."

Ashvant

A grey wolf spirit whom is wholly loyal to Cassia. A tamed demonic spirit, he and Cassia are two sides of the same coin, in the sense that they represent balance in all things. Good and bad, Angels and Demons.

Other

TBA

Last edited by a moderator:
Archene said:
VOICE ROLEPLAYS?! WHAT ARE THOSE?! THEY EXIST?! WHERE?! :o
Yeah, all the names look strange when typing... meanwhile, there are those names that look alright when typing... and are unpronounceable. ;~; It is hard to find good names nowadays. *defaults to calling any character to Archene though*
Cassia is in the building!!

also I saw some a while back?? when I was first on the site a few years back haha but I haven't seen many since :( ( I guess it didn't read well because people had to voice act, but who knows? maybe you'll find some more haa

I tend to go research what names mean a certain things, and use those lmao

Uxie said:
Cassia is in the building!!
also I saw some a while back?? when I was first on the site a few years back haha but I haven't seen many since :( ( I guess it didn't read well because people had to voice act, but who knows? maybe you'll find some more haa

I tend to go research what names mean a certain things, and use those lmao
Awesome! :o I read two thirds of it already, seems rather nice!

And I'd try to find one of those sometime. :| I only do that on RPs in person nowadays lol. >.<

(And I also tend to look for names, hence Zedekiel... but lol... whenever it is some custom world... Archene will be there! *uses the same name for a wild variety of characters*)

Archene said:
Awesome! :o I read two thirds of it already, seems rather nice!
And I'd try to find one of those sometime. :| I only do that on RPs in person nowadays lol. >.<

(And I also tend to look for names, hence Zedekiel... but lol... whenever it is some custom world... Archene will be there! *uses the same name for a wild variety of characters*)
thanks!!! The bbcoding was dumb for this one ugh

I have a small quiet list in my head to use I think

haaaa

Zedekiel didn't fall with Zel though. ;-; He just thinks that angels are too intruding into mankind's ways. *sagenods* He fights anyone who intrudes too much. ;-; (It can still be her interpretation of his actions and how others saw it though!)

*was pulled into neutrality* Which is far worse than evil, I'm sure!! :o

@Uxie

@Archene

Oh yeah I know that! Cassia just thinks he did, because she's hecka just and fair and she's gonna stick with heaven no matter what

She'll probably fight him at one point, and show no meeerrrcyyy

Her general nature restricts her from trying to even persuade God to let Zedekiel become an angel again, so she's gonna fight him now

"You're a disappointment, a shadow of your former self, and that's all you'll ever be, Zedekiel. That was what you got when you defied the word of God."

//THUNDER RUMBLES

Archene said:
Zedekiel didn't fall with Zel though. ;-; He just thinks that angels are too intruding into mankind's ways. *sagenods* He fights anyone who intrudes too much. ;-; (It can still be her interpretation of his actions and how others saw it though!)
*was pulled into neutrality* Which is far worse than evil, I'm sure!! :o

@Uxie
Hahaha! I can feel it, Zel will hate you a lot for not being on her side xD

@Uxie I'd also be laughing after such event, if God was alright with his actions. <.< (Zedekiel is fine as a fallen angel. He is still doing his duty perfectly well!)

Archene said:
@Uxie I'd also be laughing after such event, if God was alright with his actions. <.< (Zedekiel is fine as a fallen angel. He is still doing his duty perfectly well!)
Heaven and their high standards HAHA xD

This is why Zel hates everything else :3

CharmyPie said:
Hahaha! I can feel it, Zel will hate you a lot for not being on her side xD
I'll be very sad if everyone begins hating me so much, to the point they begin going out of their way to finish me ;-;

Archene said:
I'll be very sad if everyone begins hating me so much, to the point they begin going out of their way to finish me ;-;
CASSI MIGHT

HER GOAL TO "MAINTAIN BALANCE" BUT WILL SHE BE ABLE TO DO IT

OOOO HOOOHOH DRAMA

edit:

nvm I realised she can't bc to maintain balance she cannot get rid of mercy

Archene said:
Don't worry, Zel wont do that :3

She's too prideful for that. Something along the lines of "you're not worth my time" xD

Uxie said:
CASSI MIGHT
HER GOAL TO "MAINTAIN BALANCE" BUT WILL SHE BE ABLE TO DO IT

OOOO HOOOHOH DRAMA

edit:

nvm I realised she can't bc to maintain balance she cannot get rid of mercy
I'm wondering more if her Cortana is able to cut Zedekiel >.<

Name: Minerva Pavel

Appearance:

latest

Side: Humans

Sexuality: Loves the sight of women

Personality: Minerva is honest and fearless young lady. She'll put herself in harms way to protect those she deem need of protection. When faced with a conflict, Minerva will try her best to figure which side is in the wrong or the right. Which means she would have to listen to both sides, before casting her judgement. She'll more times than not, will follow her own justice. Meaning, she'll decides what is right to her, and what is wrong. Minerva is very up front and honest about liking her same sex, and isn't ashamed about it in the slightest.

Powers/Abilities:

Rending Gale- Minerva cuts though the air in lightning speeds, sending very sharps cuts of wind.

Cherry Ronde- With her blade covered in ice, she slashes her enemy in elegancy. Never losing her calm, during the attack.

Night Sword- Minerva channels her inner darkness, and strikes the enemy with unholy sword, from afar or up close.

Judgment Blade- Channelling the holy spirit inside of her, Minerva can unleash the holy sword technique, Judgement Blade. Which allows to strike her enemy with a holy sword from afar, or up close.

History: Minerva was a girl that was born into a house of nobles, always ready to protect her family's name, and those close to her. Sadly, the war between angels and demons killed most of her friends and family. But her father... told her not to feel any resentment towards the demons or angels. Because like humans... not all angels are good, and not all demons are bad. During her life, she study under a demon in the way of the sword to help her stay alive in this. Teaching her Rending Gale and Darkness Sword. Then she trained under an angel, and learned the holy sword technique, Judgement Blade, while also teaching her Cherry Ronde. So, she slightly understanding the different cultures between angels and demons... but she doesn't understand why they should fight one another, and why must humans be in the crossfire?

Equipment:

latest

Braveheart- This blade was given to Minerva by her late father. It's elegant sword, that's useful for channelling her dark sword and holy sword techniques.

Others: Minerva loves to look at very breathtaking women, but she'll continue to be a gentle sort with them... no matter what.

Angelostar4 said:
Name: Minerva Pavel
Appearance:

latest

Side: Humans

Sexuality: Loves the sight of women

Personality: Minerva is honest and fearless young lady. She'll put herself in harms way to protect those she deem need of protection. When faced with a conflict, Minerva will try her best to figure which side is in the wrong or the right. Which means she would have to listen to both sides, before casting her judgement. She'll more times than not, will follow her own justice. Meaning, she'll decides what is right to her, and what is wrong. Minerva is very up front and honest about liking her same sex, and isn't ashamed about it in the slightest.

Powers/Abilities:

Rending Gale- Minerva cuts though the air in lightning speeds, sending very sharps cuts of wind.

Cherry Ronde- With her blade covered in ice, she slashes her enemy in elegancy. Never losing her calm, during the attack.

Night Sword- Minerva channels her inner darkness, and strikes the enemy with unholy sword, from afar or up close.

Judgment Blade- Channelling the holy spirit inside of her, Minerva can unleash the holy sword technique, Judgement Blade. Which allows to strike her enemy with a holy sword from afar, or up close.

History: Minerva was a girl that was born into a house of nobles, always ready to protect her family's name, and those close to her. Sadly, the war between angels and demons killed most of her friends and family. But her father... told her not to feel any resentment towards the demons or angels. Because like humans... not all angels are good, and not all demons are bad. During her life, she study under a demon in the way of the sword to help her stay alive in this. Teaching her Rending Gale and Darkness Sword. Then she trained under an angel, and learned the holy sword technique, Judgement Blade, while also teaching her Cherry Ronde. So, she slightly understanding the different cultures between angels and demons... but she doesn't understand why they should fight one another, and why must humans be in the crossfire?

Equipment:

latest

Braveheart- This blade was given to Minerva by her late father. It's elegant sword, that's useful for channelling her dark sword and holy sword techniques.

Others: Minerva loves to look at very breathtaking women, but she'll continue to be a gentle sort with them... no matter what.
Accepted! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back