• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Few Things

The Kato clone continued to shoot. Well the real Kato and Anna had a large lead. Then Kato closed his eyes and controlled the clone perfectly (Kato as clone: "I told you to leave me alone I have no need for you nor do I owe you any thing the car is you're fault for chasing me. And I'm doing what I need to to survive." The clone pulled out a second gun and continued to fire.)

Fane pushed his shield forward and enclosed the clone in it, "that's no excuse for attacking us!!!" He crushed the clone to a pulp and looked at Xobic, "We gotta catch up to him!"

"I got it"he started to fly where the real one went catching up and keeping up with it easily.

Kato drew five clones of himself Anna and the dog sending them in five different derections, so Xobic could only pick one and they all looked exactly like the real Kato. He used them as a distraction as he secretly went underground.

Fane latched a small bit of his shield to the real Kato before made the clones and went underground. Unfortunately Fane couldn't pinpoint the exact location but knew a general direction. He pointed where Kato was going, "that way Bic." Fane made a shield around them so the clones couldn't harm them if they chased after them.

Xobic hit a button and five small drones came out tracking all of them as he picked one day was supposed to stay out of sight so no one will see them

Kato stopped "Anna stay back I don't want you getting hurt I need you to keep my dog safe." He drew himself cyber armor and weapons he pulled out his guns and stood still in front of Xobic and his gang." So what do you want. Or a better question why are you hunting me."

"That's a silly question and yes I can clone myself I've only done it about a hundred times." Kato pulled out his guns. "Can you survive a bullet threw the skull."

"I'm not sure." Then Kato appeared in front of them, "we want to get out of this nightmare too. Dont leave us here to die!"

Kato pulled out his book and drew Xobic. The fake Xobic came out of the book. Then Kato shot it. "There I made a clone what else do you need. Or will you leave me alone now. "The only reason Anna is with me is because she is my pet sitter and I like the company. But two more is just to many."

"you made the wrong clown I want a clone of you and what do you think that guy put us all in the game we must all play together"

" That's what I'm trying to find out. And it hurts when clones of me die so no." Kato stares him straight in the eyes. "If you wanna come with me prove two things first why would I need you second you're loyalty."

Anna sat down trying out her knew powers. Ignoring them to be honest she could care less she just wanted to get out of the nightmare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Well for starters those are going to be relentless!!!" Fane pointed at the zombie nightmares and the ones shot continuous laser beams from their eyes. Fane shielded his group but left Kato to fend himself. The zombies all saw Kato and the laser beams hit him and kept going after him. "We'll help if you need it. I see another group of flying zombies not far off."

"you won't have to use your power so much if I can build a vehicle for everybody that and weapons and armor to fight against the nightmares if they do jump on us and I will be loyal to you if I get to beat you up that's why I want you to make a clone"

"So is this how we play." Kato opened his book and drew a forest he threw the page on the ground and they were all out of the nightmare realm and in a beutifull forest. "Enjoy this well you can I can't keep it up forever." Kato sat down. "Lay down you're arms. Sit and relax once you're calm we can talk."

Xobic pressed a button and the turret went back in"I'm a very reasonable guy I only want one thing and I'm always calmcalm"

Kato sat there till he pulled out a bottle and began to drink some green tea. "So why didn't you just let me go why did you come after me. You could have bunkered down like you were planing."

Fane let his shield down so they could land and got out of the motorcycle, "Well this is pleasant for now." He sat down and waited to see what they had to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back