• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Few Things

Kato had left his dog behind Anna got the dog and followed the others. Anna looked around and saw the note. She picked it up. She read it. "Really?.........." She looked down at the puppy. "Well let's see find the guy who can win the game or stay here with the losers......ha duh find Kato." She bend down and put the note to the dog's nose. "Come on sniff him out. You miss your creater don't you?" The dog barked and sniffed him out.

Kato looked threw the eyes of his puppy, and had the puppy say. "Take good care of me OK oh and you can find Kato in rode islands I can help you get there." The only reason Kato did this was because he wanted his dog back. He transformed the puppy into a large mountan dog. "Get on my back" It said.

Her eyes went big when the puppy spoke. "Y-you can talk? Well ok then." She got on his back. And he took her to where Kato was.

Kato's dog bounded over buildings a ran at lightning speed. Avoiding any nightmares. "It took half I day but they made it there faster then any car could." The dog turned back into a puppy who lead the way to Kato.

Kato was hunkered down in an old apartment complex waiting to get his dog back. And the cargo it carried.

Kato walked out and waved his puppy returning to him."Thanks for returning him. So I guess I owe you would you like to come with me and win this game." Kato smiled he didn't care ether way.

He passes her Cauis's journel. "This is the journal of that guy who wrote the notes its missing pages and if we can find them or him were free." He starts to look threw the apartment. "This was one of the places he stayed so mabey some journal pages are here." Right then Kato here's a loud screech a ways away. "But we should find it fast."

Anna takes the journal and scans through it. She looks around when she here's the screech. "Right." She started looking around. "How'd you get this anyway?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fane hears a distant screech, "that doesn't sound good. I hope it isn't coming our way." His fear finally "boiled" over and unknown to Xobic and Fane, but possibly Roxy, the one and only fear of Fane's had finally materialized. Shadowy figures similar to zombies were slowly making their way towards the two groups.

There were multiple hordes all over this world, ranging from no less than 20 to 1000 nightmare zombies at once. They varied in height and, unfortunatly, strange abilities thanks to video games and movies. These abilities ranged from being as fast as an olimpic runner, to teleportation. Luckily, only the small groups had abilities and they all had the same one.

Kato starts to tear threw the room. "We need to find the pages fast." The screeches get louder. And Kato speeds up he finds a envelope full of old paper that looked like the kind that were in the journal. "No time to read them now." Kato has his dog turn big and jump out the window pulling the girl out with him. They land on the dogs back and make a break for it.

"Whoa!" Once again she getting dragged around. She held on to the journal making sure she didn't drop it. But the dog was running so fast she almost fell off. "Ah!"

Xobic got His motorcycle and then made a sidecar for it and upgraded it a bit more"guys get in we're going to Rhode Island before this horrid catches up to us."

"Hold on we gotta lose that thing." Kato could feel the presence going stronger. So he pushed more energy into his art and the dog ran faster than lightning could strike.

She grabbed on to Kato trying not to fall the were going so fast. Way to face she thought to her self. She kept her grip on the journal hoping this was almost over.

Kato knew they couldn't outrun this one so his dog came to a forcefull stop. Kato pulled out his new guns ebony and ivory he could feel there power pulsating. "We can't run from this thing but I think we can fight it." Just then a huge Griffen flew down twords Kato.

Anna looked in the sky to see a huge Griffen heading towards them. "Ah!" She put her hand in front of her then all of the sudden fire shot from her hand at the Griffen. "Whoa."

as the two people got on the motorcycle and one of them In the sidecar he took off getting where they need to go quickly he saw the giant Griffin going after Kato he pushed a button and a came out turret came out shooting at the Griffin

Kato stared at his guns (kill with ebony send it to hell kill with ivory realese it to heaven I'm the final judge.)

He put down ebony at shot at the Griffen with ivory. He also drew a tank to finish it off.

Kato killed the griffen. He saw Xobic not far from him. He drew a ink clone to take his place. Anna get on." He gets on his dog with Anna and takes of. The ink clone pulled out a gun and shot at Xobic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back