• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Few Things

Artorias

A realistic, Idealistic, masochistic Genius
You wake up with the words \the few things\ burned to you're arms. What are these few things you ask yourself. Next to you there is a note you pick it up and read it. After reading it you have only one more question are there outher survivors.

Hey...there welcome to you're new home... I ...help me. This is a place were all a mans nightmares can come to life why you may ask because.............. You should run. Oh and did you see that mark on you're arm it means you have powers. It hurts. Find out what they are and use them to survive. And don't die here if you do you will always feel the pain you did when you died. Now to help you survive....(the rest of the letter is to covered in blood to read)

Kato walks around the room he seems to be in he grabs his book out of his bag. And starts to draw to calm himself down. And then his drawings pop out of the book and come to life. "What the hell." He is at first afraid. But he experiments with this for hours. Until he thinks its the coolest thing ever.

(Now how to get out of this place.) He thinks to himself.

Xobic got done reading the note and started to look around for a weapon he found a very big wrench"a fitting weapon for auto mechanic"(I am in some kind of auto garage I should probably set up camp here fortify this place a bit because it has all the tools I need.)He thinks to himself

Fane awakens with a jolt on the ground in the middle of a city. He slowly gets up and notices a piece of paper in front of him I hope there is some useful information on here... He thought to himself as he read the paper. He was surprise by the writing and mark on his arms. Fane looked around and didn't see any living thing anywhere.

So my nightmares will come to harm me? But when? Well no use being a sitting duck, lets see if there are others around. Or better yet the writer of this note. Fane gets up and walks towards to closest building hoping to find someone inside.

Kato hears foot steps coming his way and pulls out his hand guns. "Hey who's there" He yells. Hoping it wasn't one of these nightmares the note was talking about.

Fane stops in his tracks and looks around, "Just a confused man looking for answers. Who are you? Not a nightmare I hope. I only know how to fight people....." He continues to look around and slowly walks forward again.

"I'm Kato and I'm not a nightmare unless you piss me of" Kato walks into the light and holds the man at gun point. "Friend or foe and do you know why I'm here."

Fane puts up his hands, "My name is Fane and I would rather be your friend! And no I don't know why you or myself are here. Do you know anything about this?" He slowly pulls out the note from his pockets and shows the man.

Xobic found a generator in the basement and start to work on it wanting to fix it up he noticed that he was missing a few pieces out of it and they were not to be seen he grab your rock and started tossing it in the air and it slowly turning to peace that he needed."now that is awesome I don't know how I did it but it is awesome."he continues to work on the generator

Kato puts his guns away and reads the note. "I got exactly the same one. So what do we do now. I just wanna get out of here." Kato opens his book and draws a motorcycle it pops out of the book and he gets on it. "You coming or will I see you later."

Xobic finish fixing up the generator and he started to walk around and fix up the building of its electrical problem.(I must get this place all up to code before these nightmares come after me.)he thought to himself.

Fane puts the note away and breaths a sigh of relief. "I'm not sure what to do. But-" Then Kato made the motorcycle appear after scribbling in a book, "Uh I guess I'm coming with you. Do you even know where we are going?" Fane gets on and holds tight to Kato, a little embarrassed that he's now holding onto a complete stranger.

"Were going were ever I can find supplies and keep safe. Here seems far to open don't you think. Hold on tight." Kato starts to race down the broken rode ramping over debres until the area starts to sink. And some strange thing is seen of in the distance.

maxresdefault.jpg

The seedeater.

"What the hell is that thing. Is it a nightmare."

Roxanne jolts awake and notices she had a burn mark that saie " The Few Things " and she saw a note she read it and gasped at the bottom then she looked around and saw sort of a backpack and a short stick she picked up the backpack and saw it was empty and she was wanting a chocolate bar and suddenly it was in the backpack she smiled and ate it looking at the stick she pressed a button and it clicked then grew into a pole she gasped as two blades popped out on each end then she smiled and spun it a round a bit then she pressed the button again and it shrank Roxy heard voices and called " Hey who are you where are we why are we here ? " she blared questions and walked towards the voices calling " Where are you ? " she sees a couple of people and a strang creature looking at her she screams and jumps up with incredible strength she gasped and pulled out her double bladed scythe and aimed it at the " nightmare"she heard the boy yell

Xobic heard a motorcycle from outside he quickly ran outside and saw something in the middle of the road and a motorcycle with two people on it

The smell got so bad it made Kato want to throw up. Then the thing screached and came barreling twords them. Kato turned the bike around and hit the gas hard sending them rocketing forward. Right into a building. Kato was flung of the bike and landed in a pile of ruble bleeding himself a mini lake.

Xobic ran to the guy who landed in the rubble the smell getting worse and worse."dude are you okay."

"Ugh my head hurts. Who are you and get down." Kato threw the guy out of the way and jumped to the side as that thing jumped between them. Kato fired some shots from his hand guns but they all missed. Then he passed out due to blood loss.

Xobic bash on the head with his big wench angry it and making it come after him."okay I will admit that was a bad idea."then he started to run away from the nightmare watching it just in case it will attack and if it did he would swing his big wench right at it.

Roxy was not running not knowing what to do she yoused her scythe to propel herself to anyone andnshe yelled loud enough to almost wakr the dead " WHATS GOING ON ! " and she stood there staring at the ground in between everyone and she held her new scythe in both hands and heard a voice in her head * Now now dear Roxanne go to sleep * and she fainted her scythe going back into a small metals stick and onto her belt as she fell to the ground

(Will reply more tomorrow night)

Kato fell into a dreaming state. Yet he knew he was knocked out, he was trying to force himself to get out of his dream and up.

Xobic hit the thing down to the ground as it jumped at him"at least I got your attention."(good it on me it not attacking the wounded but I don't know how long I can hold it back)

Fane's eyes widened in awe/fear at the thing in front of them. He held on as Kato turned the cycle around and sped too quickly into a building. Both wear sent flying and Kato got hurt, while a bright yellowish light appeared where Fane was midair. Once the light dimmed, a sphere of transparent yellow was surrounding Fane. As quickly as the sphere appeared it vanished.

Fane fell a few feet next to Kato and he hurried to him. "Oh no he's had a concussion if I've ever seen one. I don't have the equipment to treat him!!!" As he put his hands near Kato's head wound, a bright green light shone from his hands. Slowly but surely the would closed and at the same time Fane felt extremely tired. As the light faded Fane sat down and "stood" guard while the newcomer dealt with the supposed nightmare. Man what was that? A yellow and green light, plus different people now. I hope that nightmare can be harmed....

Xobic was beyond scared of this thing but survival instincts were kicking in making him fight the nightmare to survive and protect the others.he ran towards it and bashed it in the face no sign of damage on the thing yet none that he can see in which way."how much of a beating can this thing take"

Kato got up his wounds partaly healed. He pulled out his guns and pumped at least 20 rounds into that thing. Before it even seemed injured. The creature started to bleed then it jumped on Kato "Help !!!" Kato struggled to keep that thing from killing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back