• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Few Things

Kato opened the envelope that had some of the journal pages in them and began to read it aloud.

I'm losing control of my power........coliding

Dimensions creating

I'm going insane......Someone please help

I will create a dimension to vent out my fear ......how

People are getting traped in it......Help I don't want this

Please forgive me ......way out.............

Possible demenson cross.....res how

Then match my power..........

But who could do that. Only Kato..... Ohh pore Kato all alone now

Kato be strong you can stop this.....I love you Kato

(There are still more missing pages)

Kato began to cry but he stopped himself. "So as I said prove the fact I need you and try to prove you're loyalty to me."

"you will nor have to use your power to travel that round if we get some vehicles I'll fix them up make them better where we can just tear through nightmares"

Last edited by a moderator:
"But how do I know you won't turn on me. Prove to me you're loyalty in a way no one would suspect you will have to blow me out of the water in order to earn my trust." Kato said that noing he didnt really trust Xobic all that much.

Fane was getting tired of this, "if you honestly don't trust us, people who are stuck in a nightmare existence and trying to get home, then I have no use for you as a partner." He gathered his energy and sent them all back in time before Kato drew the forest. Unfortunatly for Kato, none of his energy would be restored even going back in time like this.

Fane made a platform from his shield and took off. He made sure to leave Xobic and Roxy with a shield that would last for a minute at most. The zombies with laser beams shot at everyone and didn't let up.

"Fine then Xobic kill Fane if you want my trust he is of no use to me now." Kato started killing the zombies not caring wich gun he shot them with.

"the only person I'm willing to kill is you I don't you trust now any which way"Xobic flick a small tracking device at him it hid in his hair undetected."come on man we should leave him be"

This Kato burst into ink the real kato switching places with it in forest a while ago. He drew a car and got in it with Anna and his dog. "Were going to Amsterdam now. Its the next place I know to look." They drove of

Anna was silent during the the whole conversation. She sat in the front seat thinking. "Kato when the game is one what happens to the others? I mean will they get free to they won't be stuck here will they?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

after he wipes out all the zombies he waited for the other guy to get in and told him to drive as he sat in the sidecar messing with some scrap metal building some kind of radar and tracker

Kato had a pretty peacefull drive to Amsterdam. (Mabey I was a little unfair) he thought about the question. "I don't know if they will be left here. The rest of the pages should have the answer."

after some time he finished the device that he was working on he activated and two dots appeared on the screen one was moving while one stood still he wondered why the other one was standing still"which one is he I made a device to track people who are using their powers but I cannot decide which dot is him"

"Oh." She relaxed in the car wondering about her worst nightmare. At home she was kind of already living it. "This place brings your nightmares to life right have you seen your ls yet?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"My nightmare huh I guess that would be watching people I care about die because of me." Kato sits silently and thinks about his past.

"We're going to Amsterdam in England Cauis had a home there it's the next probable place to go." When they reached the ocean Kato spotted a luxery boat on the dock. "And we're gonna go there in style." He uses his ink as a fuel substitioson then they headed to Amsterdam.

Xobic watch the dot That was standing still appear right behind the other dot that was moving but it was a few distance away he told the guy that was driving his motorcycle to go into hover mode and told him the directions to go he hit a button and made them go invisible just in case they got too close he did not want to get seen

Anna looked at the boat he spotted. "Haha! Sounds good to me!" She got on the boat and took a look around. "Wonder if there is any good on this boat I'm starved."

Kato was really starting to like this girl he finds some food and tosses it to her. "Eat up you will need the energy." He laughs and starts up the boat (why am I happy I'm never happy) It was a long time since Kato had found joy in anything. He starts up the boat and sets sail. Then he walks down to the lower level and plays with his art-dog.

Xobic finally caught up to them he could see them but they could not see him he and his motorcycle had invisibility on

Anna started eating and looked out over at the water. Sure is pretty she thought to her self. She stood up and stretched. She yawned a little then went to see what Kato was doing. "Hey! Whatcha doing?"

Kato's puppy jumped up and kissed her then grabbed the dog toy Kato drew for him. The puppy brought the toy back and Kato threw it again. "Care to join" Kato laughed a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back