• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Few Things

Xobic got ready for combat as well."don't gotta be so hostile to us I just want to kill you blowing up my car."

Kato kept a gun pointed at each of them. "Leave me be please. No but you won't listen to that will you so there is only one way out of this." Kato turned the gun on himself and dropped the second one. He started to laugh "Were all gonna die here anyway right." He put his finger on the trigger. "So what are we waiting for." His finger started to pull back the trigger Kato only had seconds left to live.

Xobic swung his wrench down at his shoulder hitting the gun as well bringing it down words and breaking it.

Roxy used her super speed to pull away his other gun and she took all his ammo away and yelled " Remember the note !" then she was standing next to Xobic that's when all the wind finally blew from her speed she smiled and then glared at Kato

"Haha now you deny me my death." Kato pulls a knife out of his book and stabs himself in the heart his body falling to the ground his blood covering the street. His last words were. "I'm gonna end this."

Roxy's blood ran cold and she stopped she had never seen somebody die before this was her first time and she transformed into a wolf and howled

Xobic kick his dead body."I was post to kill you not you we should go out now."he was trying to play it off cool even if you was a bit shocked from seeing someone kill themselves.

The real Kato felt a sharp unending pain from having his inc clone kill it's self and not letting it revert back to inc. He continued on with the pain until he made it to the bunker. "Hello Cauis are you here" He wishpered.

Fake Kato continued to lay there dead blood dribeling out and attracting nearby nightmares.

Real Kato fell to the floor in pain and agone. He allowed the clone to turn to ink and the pain was gone. "Fuck those guys." He ran deaper into the bunker until he found a journal with only a few pages left in it he read them.

The kid is like me he sees spirits. Training is going well

He can use the book.....its his birthday today I think I'll celebrate it with him.

He needs to learn more fast..........Today may be my last day with him.....Kato if you are reading this you have crossed into a alternative version of reality..............Be carf......fear this works is ...un....ended its a works made of hatred....... You can close it though by............Find me I may still be alive here.........Kill me though if I am consumed by madness... Keep safe Kato I love you.

Kato broke down in tears. (Is Cauis still alive has he gone mad and how do I escape. I need to find him or the missing pages.) Kato grabs the journal and loots Cauises old stuff. Then he finds Cauises power/weapon. His twin pistols except these guns ran on Cauises energy instead of bullets and the left gun Ebony condemned whatever it killed to hell well the right gun Ivory would pardon any souls it took to heaven. Kato took the guns. (I may be able to use these with the same energy I use to power my book.)

Xobic notice that the smell of blood was gone it was not on his wrench anymore he wiped a bit off and tasted it"ink?"he said curiously

Roxy perked up her ears and walked over and smelled the wrench and nodded

(Hm ok guess I got in the car at the last second and had to run from the nightmares after the bombs went off.)

Fane listened carefully as the sound of nightmares dissipated and came out of hiding. He followed them and found them trying to get into a building. For some reason they disappeared and Fane approached the building. I would hope one of them is in here.

Roxy smelled Fane and she barked helping unbarricade the door when they did she jumped on top of Fade then looked into his eyes and jumped off and sat next to him

Xobic look at the two and then back outside"we've got to find him now I really want some questions out of him."

Fane fell back as Roxy jumped on him, "oof....oh hey Roxy!" He looked back into her eyes with happiness then pet her as she say next to him. "Is anyone else here?" Then Xobic came out, "Ah I'm guessing Kato ditched you guys too then. And wrecked your car no less Bic." He shook his head in disappointment.

Kato mapped out all the places he and Caius had stayed. He drew the map in his book. "Next stop Rhode island's" He said to himself. He drew himself a huge bird and got on his back. "At least now I know what the game is. Its a item hunt." He flew out of the bunker and high above the city. He saw the group down below but he stayed way out of sight. He dropped a note to the ground. (I know what the game is and I'm gonna win. See yah later) The note read. Kato flew off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back