• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Farm

Jagson

One Thousand Club
It was expose to be the party to end all parties. Everyone from West point High school was invited for a night of all sorts of debauchery at the old farm on the outskirts of town.

It was going great everyone was having fun untill the power goes off and people start to disappear. Soon only a handful of students are left to clean up the mess

Now the remaining students are in a fight for their lives as they are picked off one by one.

Potentially interested. Can't promise I'm gonna join though. Will probably decide after I see what kind of characters we get. Just a couple of questions.

1. How often are we expected to post?
  2. What / Is there a literature requirement?

Zariel Zariel
Atealst a couple times a week to let us know your still in.

I'm not that great literature wise. As long as you can form a complete thought it'll be alright. Whether it is a couple of sentences or paragraphs it doesn't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back