• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom โ€ โ€” ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.

natasha.

๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
welcome
hello hello ! i'm natasha, you can also call me nat if you prefer, or any variation of the name (i don't have a lot of nicknames).

i already have a thread dedicated to original plots but i've been in a fandom mood lately so i decided to make a thread dedicated to the fandoms i'm interested in!

like everyone, i have certain rules/guidelines which will be outlined if you scroll further, and i'll also tell you a bit more about me and my writing style!

for a quick run down so you don't feel like you've wasted your time reading through everything:
โ€” canon x oc preferred​
โ€” all pairings welcome​
โ€” doubling encouraged​
โ€” almost all fandoms have magical/supernatural elements​

if all that interests you, read on! please also make sure to pm me if you're interested. i'll be deleting any and all comments that pop up on this thread.

additional note: if you'd like to check out my thread with original plots, click here! i also have a thread dedicated to pairings and snippets that you can find here.
one
i'm 22-years-old. currently freelancing as a graphic designer, so i spend almost all day on my laptop.

two
i average around 400 - 600 words per post/character, though it highly depends on the scenario. usually, i tend to just mirror my partner.

three
i can really fangirl. expect me to come up with playlists, moodboards and pinterest boards once we really get into our story.

four
i generally prefer roleplaying over threads since all my current rps are on threads, however i'm not against using pms either if that's what you really want. i won't rp anywhere else though.

five
i use realistic face claims. even if the fandom happens to be a disney animated movie, i find a real life face claim that fits the character.

six
i also like to use coding, even if it's minimal. i don't expect my partners to use it โ€” please don't feel like that's necessary to roleplay with me. i just feel the need to add a little extra to my posts since i enjoy coding, even if it's just adding some colour to dialogues.

seven
i like to chat ooc! and i'm fine using either the pm system here for that, or discord.
about me
guidelines

one
i prefer quality over quantity, but i'd also like something i can respond to! i'd love around 400-600 words per character, but this depends on the situation, of course. someone with a good grasp of the english language would also be great. i'm looking to grow as a writer, and i know there are always opportunities to learn. if i haven't written with you in the past, there's a good chance i'll ask for a writing sample, and i'll happily give you one from my end as well.

two
i've already mentioned my preferred pairing, however i do accept doubling when it comes to fandoms, provided you:
โ€” give each pairing and character equal importance​
โ€” don't try to force your character into the plot without having some kind of reasonable background​
โ€” respect my wish to play a female against a male. i'm am perfectly fine portraying any canon character in return for you, in any pairing, provided the canon is played against an oc of yours. i'm not looking for canon x canon pairings at this time, and oc x oc is only available for certain fandoms.​

three
i'm usually quite patient and expect the same from my partner. i will not pester you for a reply aside from giving you a poke in the ooc when it's been a rather long time. ideally, i'd prefer a reply every week, but more is definitely welcome. any less and i tend to lose a little interest, because my anxiety riddled brain begins to worry that something's up. if replies are going to take you a while, feel free to just let me know!

four
please plot with me โ€” and not just for your own character's arc. i understand wanting to help them develop, but i'll definitely contribute to any and every aspect of the plot when i can, and i expect the same from my partners. driving a story along on my own can get tedious and boring, and i'll likely be inclined to drop our story, if that's the case.

five
lastly, all rpn rules and regulations apply! when you pm me, please tell me a bit about yourself and your writing style, and tell me which fandoms and pairings you were interested in!
my canon love interests are mentioned in order of preference. i've also listed canons that i do not wish to play when we double up, and i likely won't change my stance on those so please don't try to ask. i'm okay doing different fandoms or different timelines or eras if we happen to have different interests that don't fit together in one story. also, i'm more than okay with switching plots around, doing entire aus, etc. if you've got ideas, hmu! (canons in bold are big cravings rn!)

marvel cinematic universe (big craving)

i want to play against: bucky barnes, loki laufeyson, peter parker.​
i will not play: drax, james rhodes, carol danvers, any of the villains.​

harry potter (trio era)

i want to play against: fred weasley, draco malfoy, ron weasley, harry potter, charlie weasley.​
i will not play: draco malfoy, lucius malfoy, vincent crabbe, gregory goyle, basically anyone who's a deatheater (except snape). oh and also dumbledore. i'm willing to try tom riddle in his school years, but i won't write him as voldy in the second war.​
optional: oc x oc.​

the maze runner

i want to play against: newt, thomas.​
i will not play: newt, teresa, aris.​

the hunger games

i want to play against: finnick odair, gale hawthorne.​
i will not play: coriolanus snow, cato.​

star wars (sequels)

i want to play against: poe dameron (sorry, he's just my fav so i don't have any other interests).​
i will not play: kylo ren (i love him, but i just can't find it in me to play him properly).​

teen wolf

i want to play against: stiles stilinski, isaac lahey.​
i will not play: theo raeken.​

percy jackson

i want to play against: percy jackson.​
i will not play: any of the gods/goddesses.​
fandoms & pairings

Last edited:
making a
slooow
return from hiatus
and starting off with fandoms bc i have cravings and this thread was buried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back