• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Fallen Princess

WinterFever

Somebody's Nobody
The last person who called me by my true name was my mother, with her dying breath. When I was six years old, my hand was still small enough that hers covered it completely. She squeezed it so painfully tight that I hardly noticed anything else. So tight I hardly noticed the silver of the knife pressing against her throat or the fear in her eyes.
"You know who you are," she said to me. Her voice didn't waver, even as blood bloomed where the blade cut her skin. "You are our people's hope, Girl(idk her name yet)." And then they cut her throat and took my name.

Six years ago the country known as Valeran was conquered by Zaeran. A powerful country to the south that was slowly taking over the continent. The King of Zaeran's rule changed the Valeran people greatly, taking it's people and thrusting them into slavery. Each defector from Valeran that tried to cause trouble was beheaded, and Lia used for public displays of a reminder of what could happen. It was why they kept her, she was the sole reminder to the Valeran people that there was no hope for their freedom.

What the Zaeran people don't know though, is that there is a storm brewing. Raising from the ashes of the fallen and lighting it's self. A fire that could burn brighter then the sun.

Princess (girl) was only six years old when her home of Valeran was taken over. It's been ten years and her hope of rescue turns to ash each day. She's broken and bruised, playing the part of a naive girl, biding her time as she fights to live another day. Then, her captured life turns upside down as she witnesses the murder of her last hope. One of the last Valeran rebels, she's forced to kill him, but not before she pledges to avenge him and her people.
(This idea is based on the book Ash Princess that's coming out soon by Laura Sabastian, all credit goes to her)

Pairing: Fallen Princess x Prince

Genre: Drama, Dark themes, War, Romance, Fantasy, Medieval,

RULEZ
+At least six sentences a reply.
+M x F relationships only please, nothing against MxM or FxF, just not comfortable playing them.
+I prefer to play the girl, or double. (Double= I play your crush or you play mine)
+Rp partner be at least 18
+ RP in PM's or Discord
+ Talk to me, helps create a cool world for us. :3 An just be a cool person in general
+I prefer anime pic's for these, but will do real if it makes you uncomfortable.
+ Message me if interested, or wants to do other sort of rp's as well. :3​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back