• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Fall of Darkness (Interest Check)

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Today Young adults are on there phones in college or working. They basically doing nothing. So when a group of college students get together to read a new Medieval book that came out and the book was Nobel prize winner.

As the college students read the book a allowed they get sucked into the world of the book. In the book there clothes and speech is different each wind up in different spots of the world.

They must find each other and get back to there time. What will happen when one wishes to stay will they all be stuck in this world forever or will they leave and the ones who choose to stay, stay.

Can you defeat the darkness or not.

Characters from the book:

- Queen- Keira Winston

- Dark Queen- Gilmore

Knights male:

- Lead Knight for Queen pm me-iShyShy

- Lead Knight for the dark Queen

- knight jole

- wizard male-MrM

College Students

- Male dark queens right hand- Jole

- Male queens right hand- pokemariofan64

- Male Queens Lost Son- NervousWreck

- Female Witch- animegirl

- Female Lead Huntress Gilmore

- Female Huntress -Honestly Surviving

- Female Huntress- Keria Winston

- Female dark Queens lost daughter-iShyShy

DeathToAllBetrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said, thank you for the thought. I was just letting you know and not trying to be rude.

Aura said:
Like I said, thank you for the thought. I was just letting you know and not trying to be rude.
I know lol didn't take it that way just said it was a thought is all.

DeathToAllBetrayers

I'll join!!! Sounds cool to me

Hey where it says open does that mean we can make up any kind of character ?

animegirl20 said:
Well I know that but since you don't have character there does that mean we can make up our own?
No those are knights

DeathToAllBetrayers

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]May I reserve the role as the female huntress and the Queen?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry didn't tag you. You said you be busy

DeathToAllBetrayers

Yeah, I'll be busy. If I don't reply (most likely on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday), you have permission to play my characters if you wish

animegirl20 said:
Oh I get to be the witch nice!
Yes of course that is when you go over to the other world

Also reminder I don't like one liners are you okay with that

DeathToAllBetrayers

Okay good 4+lines so a paragraph I just dont want this to die. I like detail.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Is there space to join? if so, i would love to join. Also if i can join could you inform me of the spots available ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back