• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Experiments

Tasteless

Boink Bean

In the year 2033, The world is evolving with intense greatness. Scientists have cured most versions of cancer, as well as HIV and AIDS. Yet, Scientists are not only working on diseases. they have successfully mutated the human DNA. Some died during the process, the successful experiments were more then amazing. They all acquired shocking mutations, such as being able to control temperature, and objects with just their mind, to be able to morph themselves into whatever living creature they desired. While some had darker abilities, such as corpse and shadow manipulation, most had quite innocent abilities that could be used for good. Even though these tests were indeed completed in the ending months of the year 2015, the experiments were released to see how they could cope with living among humans. The experiments not only lived... they thrived. The experiments were tracked just recently and they have children who range in ages from sixteen to nineteen.

The government personally contacted the experiments with letters written by hand from the president stating that their children were going to be taken from them and brought to a training facility where they were going to be trained on how to deal with their powers, and trained by the strongest experiment created along side them. Axle. The parents had no choice, some of them informed their offspring of the sudden action being taken by the government, others didn't have the guts.

The experiments bred with both other experiments, and normal humans. So not all the experiment offspring would be full-blood, some were indeed half-blood, lowering their ability to control or even be born with the mutations one of their parents had, the mutations in half-bloods developed slower, and the offspring was unable to use the abilities until they were around fifteen. Full-blooded offspring found it easier to control and manipulate their abilities to how they please. Their mutations developed at quite a rapid pace, and the were able to use their abilities by their tenth year of life.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Rooms:

112- - Vina - Contented Calamity

125- RoyalPhoenix32 - Robert

245- @Nateorious

335- open - open

600- Axle - Macbeth

__________________________________________________________________________________________
[/user]

[I]Rules:[/I]

[LIST=1][*][CENTER][I]Obviously no power playing, Your character must have at least one weakness.[/I]

[/CENTER]

[*][CENTER][I]Be descriptive, each post must have six sentences [/I][I]minimum[/I][I].[/I]

[/CENTER]

[*][CENTER][I]Be respectful of other members, their beliefs, and their characters. I will not tolerate character 'harrasment' in ooc or pm, If i have proof of such 'harassment' that member's characters shall be terminated.[/I]

[/CENTER]

[*][CENTER][I]Keep it appropriate, If characters become intimate use *fades to black*[/I]

[/CENTER]

[*][CENTER][I]Be dramatic, but not an annoyance.[/I]

[/CENTER]

[*][CENTER][I]If you wish to add more to the plot or have an idea for an event CONTACT ME. Do not go with your ideas for the plot without my permission.[/I]

[/CENTER]

[*][CENTER][I]Don't come pregnant/ with kids/ in a relationship it takes the fun out of the role-play.[/I]

[/CENTER]

[*][CENTER][I]Be descriptive, Polite, Dramatic, Creative, and enjoy the role-play.[/I]

[/CENTER]

[/LIST]

Last edited by a moderator:
Rooms will be first come, first serve. The first to show interest will get to pick where they would like their characters to be stationed.

I don't know if many others are going to be interested in this. So, would you guys like me to switch some people, so your characters aren't alone in a dorm, or would you like yours to remain how it is?

RoyalPhoenix32 I can room Robert with your character if you want, you do not have to, it's a suggestion since lone dorms can get boring.

Nateorious & TurtleGod I can room you two together, if you'd like. Again, just a suggestion.

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]
I don't know if many others are going to be interested in this. So, would you guys like me to switch some people, so your characters aren't alone in a dorm, or would you like yours to remain how it is?
RoyalPhoenix32 I can room Robert with your character if you want, you do not have to, it's a suggestion since lone dorms can get boring.

Nateorious & TurtleGod I can room you two together, if you'd like. Again, just a suggestion.

[/QUOTE]
Okay.

I'd be fine with that.

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]

[/QUOTE]
Same. I'm ok with it.

Question: are we allowed to make characters that have the "darker powers" (you mentioned corpse and shadow manipulation) or is it just the innocent powers?

Got room for one more? I will want to have have a go at this. It is a very interesting topic.

Oh, Mika, Hi, again. It seems the other thread has dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back