• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Experiment and the Scientist (New OC testing)

KokichiLove

This World Is Mine!
Hi! I'm planning on making a roleplay with my character Spike soon, but I've never played him before, so I figured I'd make a smaller one on one RP first. Let me tell you a little about him.

spike.png
This is Spike. He is half human half wolf. See more info on this in the prompt below. He is an 8 year old child so I am not seeking romance, but I want him to form some sort of bond with the other person. He is unable to communicate verbally but will occassionally speak in telepathy, though he isn't that talkative at first. He's hostile around new people but only out of fear. Onto the prompt/plot:

Spike is one of the many children experiments at L&M Labs. Most of the scientists there are very cruel, but you, who just got hired, have different intentions. You want to be friends with the subjects, but most of them want nothing to do with you, especially Spike. He even goes so far as attacking you, but you show him you mean no harm and he decides to stick around, maybe even build some sort of trust he doesn't have in anyone else.

This is a one on one but I am interested in doing this with more than one person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back