• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Exes [Romance - Open]

kawiibunnygirl

She's alone

Oh my gosh, why am I so into the exes plus idol roles? Liked seriously I'm totally craving them. Goodness someone tell me to face reality! -slaps self- Keep it together Kawii! You can't lose it in front of other people. Alright, I think I'm okay now. Whew now that I'm pretty calmed down let's talk about some details before joining this.

1) It will take place in an actual 1x1 thread

2) The appearances will be realistic

3) I'm not going to do same sex relationships for this one. Sorry, I'll do it for another I promise >.<

4) Please make at least one paragraph per IC post. Thank you!

5) I'm working out on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays every week.

6) I am in the Pacific Time Zone.

tumblr_mvys61BC601sqplauo1_500.gif

Muse A, the female heartthrob of the world was always the most popular female in music. With her great music, modeling, and personality, everyone fell for her. The world kept their eye on her and even when she went through scandals, there was always a string backup of fans for her. She had support and that's the one thing she counted on. Until she met the rookie idol, Muse B. He was new in music, but just as popular and talented. Popping up out of nowhere, he surprised everyone with his everything. He was the package and the women fell hard for him. But what woman really fell hard? Muse A, the woman who dated Muse B only one year after his debut. The two were media's star couple. They were loved by many, but some got angry. Some fans just couldn't help but get upset when their idol got with another.

Then they broke up out of the blue. The lovers randomly broke up about half a year into their relationship. They said it was a mutual breakup, so neither fan base would attack the other. Life continued on and the two stopped having fanfictions written about them, they no longer had a couple style. They were done. Then Muse B announced that he was going to be doing a collaboration with Muse A for a mini album. The fans were estatic, thinking that the two would get back together. Will they? Will their love return and will their hearts once again blend? Or will they just be work partners and separate once again, as soon as his album was finished? Only time could tell, and maybe luck would be on their side. But who knows, love is a mysterious thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back