• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Exalted

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The world is dying. 

Plants, entire forests, withered and died. The brown earth is often scorched and barren, rocky and uninhabitable. Hardly anything ever grows anymore. Farmer have turned into the most valuable resource, as populations dwindle and food grows scarce. The second most valuable resource is warriors, those who can use their skills in combat to defend the farms that remain from the hellish beasts that now roam the land. Hell-demons, we call them: monsters from the depths of the underworld designed to torture the souls of the unworthy for all eternity. Now they prowl the surface world, on the hunt for living human flesh. 

There is hope, though. 

Prior to the downfall a year ago, a piece of land lifted into the air, as if pulled by a mysterious force. This land, known now as the Holy Solar Isles, is rumored to be untouched by the devastation below it, protected and suspended miles above the world's surface by an artifact known as Cyro's Fragment. Not much is known about this artifact, aside from it's supposed connection to the god Cyro, who watches over all of creation. A guild, famed before the downfall for achieving feats previously though impossible, is in pursuit of a way to reach these isles. However, through their pursuit, not only have they lost their credibility, but have also dwindled in members. 

That brings me to you. You are a member of this guild, the Exalted. However you got here, wherever you came from, you have come to this guild recently in hopes that perhaps you could help achieve the achievable and find paradise on the Holy Solar Isles. The path that fate leads you down, however, is much more complicated than you think. 

Will you embark on this quest, warrior?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a lot more info regarding races, lore, and magic, but if only one person's interested...

I'm interested! UvU Kind of roleplay I've been looking for lmao, it seems like it's going to be quality guild rp.

Yay! That's two others! I'll start working on the HP.

There's going to be quite a bit of lore surrounding races and gods, but classes are kind of up in the air right now. If you have any suggestions, please let me know! We're not going to be using dice for combat or anything, so I trust that you'll all play your characters reasonably. It's not likely an uncoordinated tank type would be able to cross a tightrope flawlessly and all that... 

@billthesomething @Pushks @Yura @2PM @Wickedkent

Yay! That's two others! I'll start working on the HP.

There's going to be quite a bit of lore surrounding races and gods, but classes are kind of up in the air right now. If you have any suggestions, please let me know! We're not going to be using dice for combat or anything, so I trust that you'll all play your characters reasonably. It's not likely an uncoordinated tank type would be able to cross a tightrope flawlessly and all that... 

@billthesomething @Pushks @Yura @2PM @Wickedkent

Monks, that the only class i'll be asking for at the moment

Ah! As long as general D&D classes are allowed, I'm up for it lmao.

Ahh, I hope to reserve the Trickster or Jester class. 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back