• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Pisha Location: Classroom, back row
The demon in disguise just leaned forward over her desk as she looked at Lunari, preparing some rubbish speel of sorts to suffice an explanation, but elected for a shorter version as she began to explain a snippet of history. After all, who had time to explain all of the past of a place?

"Simple stuff really. Ancient wars over the feudal ruling, samurai swordsman being the staple of old times that you might have seen in books. Real popular with people into the more nerdy side of history. Personally, I keep out of things like politics and Shintoism since I tend to like to blend in and not cause a stir--"

The sudden inclusion of a new girl causes the possessed to stop mid-sentence, now looking up at her from Pisha’s own seat with the same grin she never lost. “Hm? Sure, you can sit there.... Nakiri. Name’s Pisha.”

Interacts: Luckz Luckz RI.a RI.a (And anyone else who wants to interact)​

dsMekTD.png

gplus700878565.gif

This situation was kind of awkward, if the fae was being honest with herself. Here she was, just having woken up in Ayen's bed after a nice night with her love, only to see the stranger that Ayen had been taking care of for the last three months standing at the foot of her bed looking worried. She didn't know what suddenly caused him to awaken or what caused his entire appearance to change, but something must have happened, especially given how unnerved he seemed to be. Gods, if only Ayen were here, then maybe he would be able to help in this situation. Instead it was just her, someone who knew barely anything other than this stranger's name. Even Ayen didn't really seem to know much about him except he was the brother of an old friend. Now that she thought about it, the name Akira that he had yelled out earlier did ring a bell, and she remembered it was Akira's wedding that Ayen had attended a while back. And this was Kenji, the younger brother. That was pretty much the extent of her knowledge, and she didn't want to pry into a stranger's life more than she needed to. Either way, he was awake, so she had to do her best to help him acclimate back into reality after his three-month coma. "A-ah, well, it has been about three months since you were brought here after we found you unconscious in a forest, after you seemed to have fallen from the sky." Her expression had relaxed from shock at seeing him to a calmer, friendlier one. She was an adult after all, and had to act like it. "He told me your name is Kenji? My Ayen, the fae who brought you here and the one who built this house, has said he is an old friend of your brother, Akira." She smiled at him, before her tone grew a touch more serious. "You were yelling about Akira just now, may I ask what is wrong?"

Extra Info

Mood:
Slightly more relaxed, still cautious

Talking with Kenji

Objective:
Try to help this guy?

Interacting with: Kenji

FI7KM0k.png

A2vrjK4.gif

...ΨKenji looked at the female as she spoke to him, taking note of her change of tone of voice and facial expression. He could feel no hostile intent coming from the female, which is something his kind was able to sense, a battle hardened ability that had come in use more times than not. Hearing Ayen's name confirmed his suspicions almost immediately. He remembered meeting the man at Akira and Asuka's wedding, and has spoken for quite a bit. He was a fae, and judging by the female's features infront of him, he could deduce that she was also a Fae. This confirmed his previous thoughts in that the surrounding area was of Fae architecture, and that he was still on Earth. Still, he couldn't waste time with pleasantries, especially in the circumstances he was in, and of the nature of the importance of his warning to his brother. Upon hearing the young Fae's question, Kenji looked away from her and down onto the ground, replying in a quiet, yet audible tone of voice which was filled with a hint of concernΨ...

I'm not sure. If it's what I suspect, we need to get this world ready for an invasion it's never seen before. I need to find my brother so that we can warn Euphoria as well. Again, if it's what I suspect, at least. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

Character Information

Mood:
Calm, slightly confused.

Talking with Celaena.

Objective:
Find Akira and deliver his warning.

Interacting With: Celaena.
Tags: Lumina Lumina .

Theme:

c52ac96c1b559764ebff095980fe9707.jpg
Lunari soaked up what Pisha was saying, albeit saying quickly but it was something nonetheless, she jotted down samurai and shintoism before closing her notebook and smiling at her. "Thank you so much!" Lunari chuckled before seeing another girl approach and she looked up at her with a big smile.

"I'm a transfer student too! I moved here from the ocean, where are you from!?" Ther mermaid asked with excitment, bowing her head in hello. Lunari itched her arm, feeling the skin to be quite dry and almost to the point of flaking, she'd have to carry her moisturizer again and take regular breaks to make sure her skin didn't go crazy.

The girl looked at Pisha and noticed the use of the second name instead. Oh? Does she have two names to use? Which one do I chose? Her brows furrowed again before gesturing her to sit with them. Lunari wasn't too sure but she decided she'd ask instead, she knew she had so much to learn and the school was very intimidating, forming friends and an alliance now would surely make sure she was safe and that she could protect them.-maybe? Her golden eyes filled up with determination at the thought, a little hint of fear also.

"My name is Lunari! Nice to meet you, is it Kana or Nakiri?" The question may have been stupid but the face on Lunari suggested it really wasn't.
Sybil Sybil
RI.a RI.a

"I don't know, Doc. I've just been feeling...." Ansom frowned and his words stopped. He didn't know how he was feeling. He opened his eyes and stared up at the ceiling above him, counting each of the curves and intricate designs that the ceiling offered. The Anti-God had never been the best with his feelings and he thought that talking to a professional would help him open up a bit. Unfortunately, Ansom didn't feel anymore in sync with his emotions than he was before he walked in. After a moment, he closed his eyes again, shaking his head slightly. Emotions had always evaded the master of chaos's understanding and it continued to plague him every damned time it came up in his everyday interactions. It was annoying. They made him feel weird and distant to even himself. Ansom opened his eyes and nodded. "...off." He finished his previous statement with a nod. He was feeling off. That was really the best way to describe it without drowning the therapist in endless stories of what Ansom thought he felt. "Does that make sense?" Ansom asked but when he didn't get a response, he looked over. In the chair opposite of Ansom, the therapist sat in a splayed out position. Blood ran down his torso, coming from his head. Ansom raised his eyes, passing over the lifeless stare of the therapist and towards the golf club that was embedded in the person's head. A driver. "Huh...." Ansom looked down at his hands that were folded on his chest as he lay on the couch that the therapist had initially told him to lay. His hands were covered in the same red liquid that covered the therapist. "Ah, that's right."

Doctor Leonardo Von Everet was the name of the therapist. Ansom only remembered that because of the nameplate that was set on the desk of the doctor. Doctor Everet was a proud golfer that had many trophies to share of his achievements. The doctor had made mention that his friends claimed the golfing success had gone to his head and had made him a bit of an asshole. When that was brought up, Ansom had a very vivid hallucination of bashing the driver in the therapist's head while saying it seemed his friends were right. He could've sworn that it was simply an image of his mind, but then again, Ansom had always had trouble distinguishing reality from illusion. It was a disassociation that Ansom had never been proud of. Over the past few years, Ansom had been getting better at distinguishing the two but every so often, Ansom had spells of complete isolation from reality. It had grown more frequent during his lonely hours of late.

Ansom sighed and stood up from the couch. The doctor couldn't help him with his feelings anymore so there was no reason in staying in the room. He yawned and stretched a bit, shaking his head. He felt as if he should feel remorse for what he did to the doctor, but there was a void within him that prevented him from feeling such a way. It was almost as if his years of growing soft for mortals was running short. Ansom dreaded going back to what he used to be, but he often had little control over how he acted. Only time would tell. Ansom walked over to the door of the room and opened it, stepping outside and closing the door gently behind him. He looked down each side of the hallway before stuffing his hands into his pocket and heading back the way he had came initially. As he passed the receptionist desk, he grabbed a lollipop out of the glass bowl before exiting the building and stepping outside. The buzzing noise of the city hit him like a truck and forcefully pulled Ansom from his thoughts, causing him to blink a few times and then sigh. The sounds reminded Ansom that he was to return to his bland routine that he executed every day. A routine that highlighted his boredom and especially his loneliness. Especially the loneliness. Especially the loneliness.

It had been a while since Ansom had extended contact with others. He no longer bothered with forming bonds and attempting to meet people. It was useless. His daughters stopped calling a long time ago and even his sister, Serenity, stopped talking to him. After paying the phone bill for multiple months of no calls or texts, Ansom stopped paying and simply left the useless phone at home. He had no need for it. He had gotten rid of the majority of his car collection as there was no point when there was nobody else to admire it. He had even stopped bothering to live in his former apartment, opting to drift around the city and countryside, either staying in hotels or under bridges. It was an odd life, especially for Anti-God. He knew that he could turn his life around with the snap of his finger, but for some peculiar reason, Ansom didn't feel the want or the need to use his almighty abilities to do something about himself. He felt as if he deserved the lifestyle...and he probably did.

Ansom sighed once more and turned, starting his walk down the streets. As he walked, he thought about where he could stay that night...or where he could eat. Money wasn't the issue with Ansom and he had plenty of it, cash earned from selling his valuable cars and other possessions. The issue was the desire to do anything...or moreso, the lack of a desire to do anything. Ansom simply carried on with his day...every day. Another sigh escaped Ansom's lips as he unwrapped the lollipop, stuffing the wrapper into his pocket. He put the lollipop in his mouth and then frowned slightly, making a face. "Ugh...sugar free."

((OPEN FOR INTERACTION))

Min (Mini) Ohno
e177c42773d79d22e3855a75bd1763d7.jpg
A young girl of 16 years stood at the open gates of a massive building, Fantasy Highschool. Min Ohno was her name. She had pretty, long brown curls, purple eyes and wore the standard school uniform with the exception of a modern day camera on a lanyard around her neck. On her back was a large backpack and at her right leg a heavy suitcase which she carried with ease despite being of a small body and frame. Her purple eyes scanned the school grounds, studying its features as she shifted nervously on her feet. Her common sense told her there was nothing to fear. She could walk down that pathway, straight into the school building with confidence and ease. It was a school for empowered after all. She belonged here! And yet...

Min bit her bottom lip and continued to look around nervously, taking a few cautious steps forward before turning around and heading back to the street. Something seemed to grab her legs and spin her back around towards the school. Mini whimpered nervously. She hated new and unfamiliar places. Unknown things frightened her. But especially unknown buildings and people. The invisible force seemed to push her forward again against her will. "Agh....its the middle of the school year...I'll come back next year at the beginning." She pleaded.
"
You need friends, security and an education...you're staying." An invisible voice spoke only to her, unheard by anyone else.
Mini continued to fight against her own fear and tried to embrace the will that was pushing against her own. It was difficult. She glanced back over her shoulder at the street longingly as her legs carried her down towards the school building a few more steps.

This process repeated in various forms, stopping, turning, returning, moving forward, fighting, pausing and moving forward again until she reached the door of the school trembling and sweaty. A timid pale hand shakily pushed upon the door, her body stiffening in nervousness as to what would be on the other side. An unknown future was the most frightening thing of all.

Last edited:

• Levi Roux •

IMG_20181224_005902.jpg

Levi sat quietly on the windowsill closest to the door in a for that seemed to let him get away with the most. A cat. His sharp blue eyes idly scanning in front of him, only recently waking from a nap. Sometimes Levi contemplated living his life as a cat rather than in a humanoid form where things were so much more carefree but alas for him he could hold a shape shifted form for only so long before switching back to his natural state, which was humanoid for the most part.

For now he had been just waiting around for either a friend or one of his sisters to finish with their classes. Why was he not in his own class? Well his own was just...Levi just had a bad track record for actually going to class. He just couldn't hold his attention for long enough. Why learn about controlling abilities that he couldn't even use when you could nap in the courtyard outside as a cat? He didn't really factor in doing actual work into his thought process when he had decided to follow his adoptive sisters here to FHS. He just thought he could meet some interesting characters there...oh well.

Such a person seemed to now be in his line of sight, his slightly glowing gaze watching as she stepped forward...then stepped back...then turned in her heel...it was as if she were arguing with herself about going in. Definitely a new student and an interesting one at that. If he were humanoid at this moment an amused smile would have been on his face that was for sure. As the girl finally stepped through the doors, despite saying he'd wait on his sisters, Levi and his short attention span had decided that his boredom for today had been cured. At least for now while he figured out just what was going on with this girl. With that he hopped as agile as a cat would back through the window and into the building, padding into the corridor, a smoky grey cat with blue eyes that almost glowed now tailing the girl wondering if he should help her out or just silently watch to see what exactly she was or just what was up with her behavior.

Lov32write Lov32write
• Link to CS •

Min (Mini) Ohno
Min stepped cautiously inside the large and empty hallways looking both ways. The corridors seemed to go on forever and she felt as if her very breath could be heard in the silence. "Ooh, its quiet, Mini. They're probably all in class. Here I am, arriving in the middle of the day...I should go back and try again tomorrow..." She began to take some steps back but was stopped and groaned. "What if they're all scary looking? What if they are mean? I shouldn't be here..." She felt the gentle yet firm internal prod to keep moving forward, to find the office and register as having arrived and figure out where her bed and classes would be.

As Min took a few more cautious steps forward she felt the sensation of being watched. She swallowed down a cry of nervousness and pulled her suitcase up to her chest as if to hide behind it while looking around for the presence. She finally looked behind her and instantly relaxed as she saw the grey cat. "Aww, look. A kitty followed me in." She knelt down with a wide smile and reached her hand out to pet the cat.
"That is not a cat..." Came the internal reply.
Min's eyes widened in a startled expression and she rapidly retracted her hand. "Are you sure? It looks like a cat?" She asked, continuing to speak out loud.

"Have you forgotten so soon that you're in a school of superhuman, immortals, and creatures you've yet to hear of?"
"Right. Sorry. Um..." Min stood and hugged her briefcase and this time addressed the cat. "Hi?"

Min (Mini) Ohno
Min stepped cautiously inside the large and empty hallways looking both ways. The corridors seemed to go on forever and she felt as if her very breath could be heard in the silence. "Ooh, its quiet, Mini. They're probably all in class. Here I am, arriving in the middle of the day...I should go back and try again tomorrow..." She began to take some steps back but was stopped and groaned. "What if they're all scary looking? What if they are mean? I shouldn't be here..." She felt the gentle yet firm internal prod to keep moving forward, to find the office and register as having arrived and figure out where her bed and classes would be.

As Min took a few more cautious steps forward she felt the sensation of being watched. She swallowed down a cry of nervousness and pulled her suitcase up to her chest as if to hide behind it while looking around for the presence. She finally looked behind her and instantly relaxed as she saw the grey cat. "Aww, look. A kitty followed me in." She knelt down with a wide smile and reached her hand out to pet the cat.
"That is not a cat..." Came the internal reply.
Min's eyes widened in a startled expression and she rapidly retracted her hand. "Are you sure? It looks like a cat?" She asked, continuing to speak out loud.

"Have you forgotten so soon that you're in a school of superhuman, immortals, and creatures you've yet to hear of?"
"Right. Sorry. Um..." Min stood and hugged her briefcase and this time addressed the cat. "Hi?"

• Levi Roux •

img_20181224_005902-jpg.517245

Levi had continued following just behind the girl, honestly thinking that she wouldn't notice him with the amount of internal arguing and fussing she seemed to be doing with herself but despite how quiet his feline form was it seemed that she was a bit more observant than he had given her credit for because she had quickly noticed him. Not that he really cared, he wasn't trying to be sneaky or secretive. If he found someone interesting he would have no trouble being vocal about it.

He just blinked as he noticed her panicked expression fade once she spotted him, it seemed his presence distracted her from... Whatever she was fighting with in that pretty little head of hers. He just tilted his head watching as a hand moved forward to pet him but he didn't flinch. He was somewhat used to people not knowing any better and just petting him. Sometimes it was just hilarious to see the looks on other's faces when he'd speak to them when they were just about to try. This girl however seemed to figure it out quickly as she pulled away her hand again talking to what sounded like herself. At this stage the young shifter could help but snort out a low laugh, which probably sounded weird coming from a fuzzy grey cat.

"A good rule for a superhuman highschool is don't pet the animals right away, they could just be your classmate. Though I do know I'm cute, it's probably a reflex" he joked with a grin that showed tiny little cat teeth while tilting his head once again, causing the small charm around his neck to jingle. Sitting down on the tiled floor of the school hallway, his blue gaze stayed settled on her "You seemed to be doing a lot of fighting with yourself there so I thought I'd tag along and I don't know, maybe help you out a little? I mean I've watched you stop and turn a few times..." he pointed out with a shrug of his shoulders (or a cats equivalent to it), his tail swishing back and forth as his eyes slowly closed "That and my sisters are taking too long to get here. I'm bored and I sure as heck don't want to head back to class now that I'm out..." he admitted with another quiet laugh as his eyes shot open again.

Lov32write Lov32write
• Link to CS •

Last edited:
Min (Mini) Ohno
"Oh, well, yes." Min flushed a bit and pushed her her brown hair behind her nervously, unsure how to respond to that. As she struggled to find the right response, her fingers brushed against her camera. Her eyes lit up as she set down her suitcase and took a quick picture of him and grinned. "You're a very pretty cat. Animals are much easier to talk to than humans...or superhumans...or any other human-like race." She laughed nervously then picked up her suitcase again, holding it like it weighed no more than the shell itself. Yes, this was an animal. Cat's weren't scary. She could talk to a cat easily enough. Min sensed a sigh within her that did not come from her. "Could you help me find the office, or wherever I'm supposed to register that I'm here and get my room assignment?"

Nona Nona

Min (Mini) Ohno
"Oh, well, yes." Min flushed a bit and pushed her her brown hair behind her nervously, unsure how to respond to that. As she struggled to find the right response, her fingers brushed against her camera. Her eyes lit up as she set down her suitcase and took a quick picture of him and grinned. "You're a very pretty cat. Animals are much easier to talk to than humans...or superhumans...or any other human-like race." She laughed nervously then picked up her suitcase again, holding it like it weighed no more than the shell itself. Yes, this was an animal. Cat's weren't scary. She could talk to a cat easily enough. Min sensed a sigh within her that did not come from her. "Could you help me find the office, or wherever I'm supposed to register that I'm here and get my room assignment?"

Nona Nona

• Levi Roux •

Levi blinked a few times after she had lifted the camera and snapped the picture of him. Just giving a other toothy cat smile after, clearly amused. He had an idea his words had left her a bit confused on what to say, she definitely seemed like a shy one that was for sure. He didn't mind though, he could do enough talking for two by himself at times. Besides, she was shy but definitely interesting enough to keep the shifters attention for this long.The more the girl talked about him being a cat and therefore easier to talk to he felt another laugh fall from him wondering if he should break the news to her that he wasn’t just a talking cat...

With a flick of his tail and a shake of his head he plodded along alongside her “That I can do. I shouldn’t really be wandering the corridors, I’ve gotten in trouble once today already at least if I’m showing a new student around I’m less likely to get questioned, not to mention it helps you too. It’s a win win really” he pointed out as he quickened his pace enough to be walk a little bit ahead to lead her in the right direction but stopped after a few steps and looked back at her “As for what you were saying earlier. Animals are easier to talk with. I get that. If I could get away with being a cat all the time I would... but I thought I’d clear this up since y'know I thought it would be an obvious one...” he paused for a moment and in a quick flash of blue light the cat was gone, he had changed back into his usual humanoid form. Pale skinned with messy brown curls for hair and the same full blue eyes that seemed almost pupiless due to their glowing and reflecting qualities. He may not have been a cat but he definitely wasn’t fully human either. He tilted his head once again in his new appearance (or rather, normal appearance) offering a large grin, having a feeling what her reaction would be from watching her for a while. "I'd rather just come clean now rather than the receptionist forcing me to shapeshift once I take you to reception anyway." He explained as he folded his arms continuing to make his way to reception but walking backwards as to still watch the girl as he spoke "More importantly, names would be useful. I'm Levi" he started as he gestured his hand towards himself. He then narrowed his eyes a little bit in thought before speaking again "You... didn't think I was really just a cat right? Trust me. I'm not the weirdest thing here" he added with a light chuckle, turning on his heel to walk normally now.

Lov32write Lov32write
• Link to CS •

"You... didn't think I was really just a cat right? Trust me. I'm not the weirdest thing here" he added with a light chuckle, turning on his heel to walk normally now.

Min blinked, standing in stunned silence for a moment as the cat became a person...person-like rather. She stuttered a moment once again words failing her. "Well, yes? I...it seemed like it." She scratched her head, then not knowing what else to do...took a picture. The cat was a human? Or was the human a cat? Or was he both at the same time? She followed him instinctively, face scrunched up in confusion as she thought about it. "Oh, um, I'm Min. Min Ohno. I'm new. Obviously." She flushed and hugged her suitcase. "Why can't you be a cat around the reception desk?" He was much cuter and easier to talk to as a cat, she noted and hoped he'd change back soon.

"And what did you mean by "not the weirdest"? Are there..." She looked around as if worried she might see a ghost. "Like...scary super creatures around here?"

Nona Nona

"You... didn't think I was really just a cat right? Trust me. I'm not the weirdest thing here" he added with a light chuckle, turning on his heel to walk normally now.

Min blinked, standing in stunned silence for a moment as the cat became a person...person-like rather. She stuttered a moment once again words failing her. "Well, yes? I...it seemed like it." She scratched her head, then not knowing what else to do...took a picture. The cat was a human? Or was the human a cat? Or was he both at the same time? She followed him instinctively, face scrunched up in confusion as she thought about it. "Oh, um, I'm Min. Min Ohno. I'm new. Obviously." She flushed and hugged her suitcase. "Why can't you be a cat around the reception desk?" He was much cuter and easier to talk to as a cat, she noted and hoped he'd change back soon.

"And what did you mean by "not the weirdest"? Are there..." She looked around as if worried she might see a ghost. "Like...scary super creatures around here?"

Nona Nona

• Levi Roux •

Levi just grinned once more after she snapped a photo, clearly amused by the girl's reactions. “If a cats speaking there’s normally more to it than just a cat” he said with a shrug “You’re lucky I don’t mind you snapping photos like that” he added after. He had saw her face screw up in confusion to what he was and even contemplated not telling her at all to keep her confused since her reactions were so cute but decided against it in the end up “I’m a shapeshifter. Not a cat. I can be a cat or dog or bird...or even you if I really wanted” he said nonchalant hoping his explanation would suffice. “As for why I can’t be a cat at reception well. That cat form is what I used to sneak out of class. If I show it to anyone else then while using my name, especially staff, then I can use it as my quick getaway disguise if class gets boring for me” he explained smiling back “If it really bothers you I can change back after, though I’ll still be me I can’t see the difference...” he responded as he tapped his finger to his chin “Either way, it’s nice to meet you Min!” He turned a corner that lead straight to the reception desk “Now we just wait your turn.” He explained as the stepped being the two others at the desk. He crossed his arms while he waited with her “And as for creatures? If you can think on it it’s probably here in some shape or form, cute or scary....So. What’s your gift. If you don’t mind me asking?” Levi asked with and interested expression.

Lov32write Lov32write
• Link to CS •

Last edited:

• Levi Roux •

Levi just grinned once more after she snapped a photo, clearly amused by the girl's reactions. “If a cats speaking there’s normally more to it than just a cat” he said with a shrug “You’re lucky I don’t mind you snapping photos like that” he added after. He had saw her face screw up in confusion to what he was and even contemplated not telling her at all to keep her confused since her reactions were so cute but decided against it in the end up “I’m a shapeshifter. Not a cat. I can be a cat or dog or bird...or even you if I really wanted” he said nonchalant hoping his explanation would suffice. “As for why I can’t be a cat at reception well. That cat form is what I used to sneak out of class. If I show it to anyone else then while using my name, especially staff, then I can use it as my quick getaway disguise if class gets boring for me” he explained smiling back “If it really bothers you I can change back after, though I’ll still be me I can’t see the difference...” he responded as he tapped his finger to his chin “Either way, it’s nice to meet you Min!” He turned a corner that lead straight to the reception desk “Now we just wait your turn.” He explained as the stepped being the two others at the desk. He crossed his arms while he waited with her “And as for creatures? If you can think on it it’s probably here in some shape or form, cute or scary....So. What’s your gift. If you don’t mind me asking?” Levi asked with and interested expression.

Lov32write Lov32write
• Link to CS •

Min (Mini) Ohno

"Me?" Her purple eyes widened slightly and she stammered. "Oh, well...I...I'm not really all that special." She put her suitcase down which landed with a heavy thunk on the ground. She then proceeded to sit on the case like it was a chair. "I have immunity. To like, poisons and things like that. Well, mostly just poisons. And I can heal quickly. I rarely get sick. Oh, and I'm kinda strong." She finished with a lifted finger and proud smile before noticing the glance of the people at the desk. She folded her hands tightly in her lap and hunched her shoulders, still feeling somewhat out of place. "Shape-shifting is...is much cooler though, I think." She added with a quick shrug then began to mess with the settings on her camera.

Min (Mini) Ohno

"Me?" Her purple eyes widened slightly and she stammered. "Oh, well...I...I'm not really all that special." She put her suitcase down which landed with a heavy thunk on the ground. She then proceeded to sit on the case like it was a chair. "I have immunity. To like, poisons and things like that. Well, mostly just poisons. And I can heal quickly. I rarely get sick. Oh, and I'm kinda strong." She finished with a lifted finger and proud smile before noticing the glance of the people at the desk. She folded her hands tightly in her lap and hunched her shoulders, still feeling somewhat out of place. "Shape-shifting is...is much cooler though, I think." She added with a quick shrug then began to mess with the settings on her camera.
He just smirked a little when she said she was nothing special, folding his arms as he did so. He had some doubts about that. His gut was telling him otherwise, that and the loud thud that came from the suitcase that she had been carrying with ease. Jeez whatever exercise regime she was part of maybe he should sign up for it too. The thought almost made him chuckle a little. Listening to her list of abilities, Levi was genuinely impressed by them, his eyebrows raising a little "Wow. Nice." He commented before smiling "Your stuff sounds just as cool as mine honestly" he answered before the receptionist finally finished with those in front. Looking up she smiled "Hello there dearie~" she said softly before her eyes drifted towards Levi, her eyes short if rolling "And Mr. Roux. Of course you'd be walking the new student" she commented as Levi just shrugged and laughed a little "Well I always try to be helpful" he answered with a knowing smile. The woman just shook her head "Yes. Especially helpful during certain classes you don't like..." She commented as she reached for a binder "At least you probably know your way around the corridors the best" she then glanced back to Min with a sweet smile "Well then, what's your name and I'll get you sorted with all your forms" she asked as she opened the binder.

(Sorry for the wait busy with the holidays!)

Min (Mini) Ohno
"Well then, what's your name and I'll get you sorted with all your forms" The receptionist looked at Min with an expectant look and Min felt her instinctive nervousness rising. "Name? Um..." What was her name, for a moment she forgot as her mind froze.
"Min Ohno." The internal voice prompted. It sounded annoyed for some reason.
"Min Ohno." She quickly related after the long pause. She dug some papers out of her bag and passed them to the secretary. It was the school forms that she'd already filled out ahead of time. There was an unfortunate amount of "I don't know" in the blanks regarding personal history.

-Name: Min (last name chosen, Ohno)
-Birthdate and Age: I don't know and 16?
-Place of Birth: I don't know
-Relatives: I don't know
-Emergency Contact: None
-Previous Schools: I don't know

The list continued. Min shuffled awkwardly on her feet, flushing with some embarrassment at the Secretary's raised eyebrow. She clenched and unclenched the strap that held her camera around her neck and glanced to Levi, wishing he was a cat so she could grab him in her arms like a stuffed animal and hide. She settled for the camera and took a picture of the unsuspecting office worker.

"I don't know, Doc. I've just been feeling...." Ansom frowned and his words stopped. He didn't know how he was feeling. He opened his eyes and stared up at the ceiling above him, counting each of the curves and intricate designs that the ceiling offered. The Anti-God had never been the best with his feelings and he thought that talking to a professional would help him open up a bit. Unfortunately, Ansom didn't feel anymore in sync with his emotions than he was before he walked in. After a moment, he closed his eyes again, shaking his head slightly. Emotions had always evaded the master of chaos's understanding and it continued to plague him every damned time it came up in his everyday interactions. It was annoying. They made him feel weird and distant to even himself. Ansom opened his eyes and nodded. "...off." He finished his previous statement with a nod. He was feeling off. That was really the best way to describe it without drowning the therapist in endless stories of what Ansom thought he felt. "Does that make sense?" Ansom asked but when he didn't get a response, he looked over. In the chair opposite of Ansom, the therapist sat in a splayed out position. Blood ran down his torso, coming from his head. Ansom raised his eyes, passing over the lifeless stare of the therapist and towards the golf club that was embedded in the person's head. A driver. "Huh...." Ansom looked down at his hands that were folded on his chest as he lay on the couch that the therapist had initially told him to lay. His hands were covered in the same red liquid that covered the therapist. "Ah, that's right."

Doctor Leonardo Von Everet was the name of the therapist. Ansom only remembered that because of the nameplate that was set on the desk of the doctor. Doctor Everet was a proud golfer that had many trophies to share of his achievements. The doctor had made mention that his friends claimed the golfing success had gone to his head and had made him a bit of an asshole. When that was brought up, Ansom had a very vivid hallucination of bashing the driver in the therapist's head while saying it seemed his friends were right. He could've sworn that it was simply an image of his mind, but then again, Ansom had always had trouble distinguishing reality from illusion. It was a disassociation that Ansom had never been proud of. Over the past few years, Ansom had been getting better at distinguishing the two but every so often, Ansom had spells of complete isolation from reality. It had grown more frequent during his lonely hours of late.

Ansom sighed and stood up from the couch. The doctor couldn't help him with his feelings anymore so there was no reason in staying in the room. He yawned and stretched a bit, shaking his head. He felt as if he should feel remorse for what he did to the doctor, but there was a void within him that prevented him from feeling such a way. It was almost as if his years of growing soft for mortals was running short. Ansom dreaded going back to what he used to be, but he often had little control over how he acted. Only time would tell. Ansom walked over to the door of the room and opened it, stepping outside and closing the door gently behind him. He looked down each side of the hallway before stuffing his hands into his pocket and heading back the way he had came initially. As he passed the receptionist desk, he grabbed a lollipop out of the glass bowl before exiting the building and stepping outside. The buzzing noise of the city hit him like a truck and forcefully pulled Ansom from his thoughts, causing him to blink a few times and then sigh. The sounds reminded Ansom that he was to return to his bland routine that he executed every day. A routine that highlighted his boredom and especially his loneliness. Especially the loneliness. Especially the loneliness.

It had been a while since Ansom had extended contact with others. He no longer bothered with forming bonds and attempting to meet people. It was useless. His daughters stopped calling a long time ago and even his sister, Serenity, stopped talking to him. After paying the phone bill for multiple months of no calls or texts, Ansom stopped paying and simply left the useless phone at home. He had no need for it. He had gotten rid of the majority of his car collection as there was no point when there was nobody else to admire it. He had even stopped bothering to live in his former apartment, opting to drift around the city and countryside, either staying in hotels or under bridges. It was an odd life, especially for Anti-God. He knew that he could turn his life around with the snap of his finger, but for some peculiar reason, Ansom didn't feel the want or the need to use his almighty abilities to do something about himself. He felt as if he deserved the lifestyle...and he probably did.

Ansom sighed once more and turned, starting his walk down the streets. As he walked, he thought about where he could stay that night...or where he could eat. Money wasn't the issue with Ansom and he had plenty of it, cash earned from selling his valuable cars and other possessions. The issue was the desire to do anything...or moreso, the lack of a desire to do anything. Ansom simply carried on with his day...every day. Another sigh escaped Ansom's lips as he unwrapped the lollipop, stuffing the wrapper into his pocket. He put the lollipop in his mouth and then frowned slightly, making a face. "Ugh...sugar free."

((OPEN FOR INTERACTION))
Yawning softly Elaena reached some ice creams out of the large freezer and placed them in her shopping basket. Ice cream wasn't exactly dinner... But she was sure she could attempt to rustle something once she actually got home. For now she was just grabbing some snacks for the way home from work. Taking what other snacks she had thrown in she had made her way to the counter and paid. Once outside she took one of the ice creams of her bag, taking a look around before continuing out of the small convenience store and on the path home.

This was a walk that she did most evenings at this stage she was pretty much in auto pilot as she walked along and eat her ice cream. It was a familiar face passing her by that had pulled her out of her dazed state. Blinking a few times. She slowed her walking pace to visually confirm the face she had caught. It was definitely Ansom. How long had it been since they last caught up? Months? She tilted her head as she watched him grumble to himself about his piece of candy being sugar free. Smiling softly she pulled the second ice cream she was planning on stashing fir later from her bag and made her way over, tapping him on the shoulder before holding out the frozen treat "I don't know if you're a fan but it might be a better replacement" she said in her usual soft tone, not thinking that maybe saying hello would have probably been more polite... "Sugar free has the worst aftertaste" she added in a joking manner, shaking her head a little. "You've been busy? She asked curiously. "You definitely haven't been around here" she then added with a shrug of her shoulders

Yawning softly Elaena reached some ice creams out of the large freezer and placed them in her shopping basket. Ice cream wasn't exactly dinner... But she was sure she could attempt to rustle something once she actually got home. For now she was just grabbing some snacks for the way home from work. Taking what other snacks she had thrown in she had made her way to the counter and paid. Once outside she took one of the ice creams of her bag, taking a look around before continuing out of the small convenience store and on the path home.

This was a walk that she did most evenings at this stage she was pretty much in auto pilot as she walked along and eat her ice cream. It was a familiar face passing her by that had pulled her out of her dazed state. Blinking a few times. She slowed her walking pace to visually confirm the face she had caught. It was definitely Ansom. How long had it been since they last caught up? Months? She tilted her head as she watched him grumble to himself about his piece of candy being sugar free. Smiling softly she pulled the second ice cream she was planning on stashing fir later from her bag and made her way over, tapping him on the shoulder before holding out the frozen treat "I don't know if you're a fan but it might be a better replacement" she said in her usual soft tone, not thinking that maybe saying hello would have probably been more polite... "Sugar free has the worst aftertaste" she added in a joking manner, shaking her head a little. "You've been busy? She asked curiously. "You definitely haven't been around here" she then added with a shrug of her shoulders
Ansom pulled the lollipop from his mouth and stared at it in disgust. "Why would anyone make such an atrocity?" The Anti-God murmured before placing it back in his mouth. He hated it, but he also couldn't take it from his mouth. 'Twas the nature of chaos. He was about to resume his walk to wherever the wind took him when he felt contact on his shoulder. Ansom froze and frowned slightly, not quite turning around. With his luck, it was going to be some advocate group for sugar free candies that had overheard Ansom's talking bad about the lollipop. He slowly turned around and his eyes widened when he saw the familiar girl. As the girl spoke, a grin spread across Ansom's face and soon, the lollipop fell from his opened mouth and shattered against the concrete. "Elaena!" He exclaimed before wrapping the girl in a bear hug, lifting her up and spinning her around once, setting her down afterwards. "It has been so long indeed!" He laughed and then looked at the ice cream in the girl's hand. He tilted his head and grabbed it, inspecting it before smiling at his old friend. "Thank you. This should do finely in washing my palate." The man laughed and nodded his head.

Ansom nodded to her question about him being busy but he did it slowly and with a bit of hesitation. "Hmm...yeah you can say I've been busy." He reached behind his head and slowly rubbed his neck, averting his gaze. After a moment, he shook away his apprehension and smiled warmly towards the girl. "It's so good to see a familiar face. I've sort of been disconnected from everyone for awhile. I sold my phone a while back and...changed...my address." He nodded, not wanting to say he was homeless. Ansom had no idea why he was ashamed. He doubted there was anything bad with a supreme deity not having a mortal home, but he felt weird about it nonetheless. "What about you? What have you been up to?"

Ansom pulled the lollipop from his mouth and stared at it in disgust. "Why would anyone make such an atrocity?" The Anti-God murmured before placing it back in his mouth. He hated it, but he also couldn't take it from his mouth. 'Twas the nature of chaos. He was about to resume his walk to wherever the wind took him when he felt contact on his shoulder. Ansom froze and frowned slightly, not quite turning around. With his luck, it was going to be some advocate group for sugar free candies that had overheard Ansom's talking bad about the lollipop. He slowly turned around and his eyes widened when he saw the familiar girl. As the girl spoke, a grin spread across Ansom's face and soon, the lollipop fell from his opened mouth and shattered against the concrete. "Elaena!" He exclaimed before wrapping the girl in a bear hug, lifting her up and spinning her around once, setting her down afterwards. "It has been so long indeed!" He laughed and then looked at the ice cream in the girl's hand. He tilted his head and grabbed it, inspecting it before smiling at his old friend. "Thank you. This should do finely in washing my palate." The man laughed and nodded his head.

Ansom nodded to her question about him being busy but he did it slowly and with a bit of hesitation. "Hmm...yeah you can say I've been busy." He reached behind his head and slowly rubbed his neck, averting his gaze. After a moment, he shook away his apprehension and smiled warmly towards the girl. "It's so good to see a familiar face. I've sort of been disconnected from everyone for awhile. I sold my phone a while back and...changed...my address." He nodded, not wanting to say he was homeless. Ansom had no idea why he was ashamed. He doubted there was anything bad with a supreme deity not having a mortal home, but he felt weird about it nonetheless. "What about you? What have you been up to?"

• Elaena Rillas •

minami-kotori-full-1890275-jpg.527805

The tap on the shoulder was to get his attention but also to test if he was actually there and not a apparition from the dream realm she was seeing. She made sure to always check after her first incident of making friends with a student that wasn't even real for her first week at highschool. Her roommate back then had found it hilarious and did not let her live it down. Finding that her hand was actually making contact with his shoulder she was relieved to know he was real at least and he seemed to recognise her too so it was the right person as well.

While expecting a greeting from him at least, once she had confirmed it was him, she wasn't expecting such an enthusiastic greeting that was for sure. Her eyes fluttering in surprise as she was hugged tightly and spun around but she ended up just letting a silent giggle once left down again. "Good to see you too Ansom, and you’re welcome. Glad I can help out with your snack problem” She answered with a smile and another light laugh. Though her smile slowly died down as she watched her friend answer her questions. She had noticed the hesitation in his answers. Her expression curious as his answers came out, but she wouldn’t ask. If he wanted her to know what was going on he’d say, right? Or perhaps it was nothing? Though Elaena’s observations were rarely wrong...

She just shrugged her shoulders ever so slightly at his question “Right now I’m on my way home from work” she answered before taking a bite of her ice cream, clearly thinking on a better answer as her eyes narrowed a little. “I finally saved up enough from my job to rent my own place instead of making my parents pay for a dorm too so I guess I was doing that...and I’m apparently someone’s apprentice...I think? That one could be an elaborate dream that I thought was real though, All I know is some lady has been visiting my dreams that wasn’t before and mentioning well...that...” she mumbled the last bit of news as she tapped her chin with her finger “Eh, I’ll find out what she meant soon enough “ she then said in a completely nonchalant tone and a wave of her hand as if dismissing the subject as she took another bite of her ice cream.

“I was thinking you were busy. You’re a god after all” With a slight furrow in her brow her amber gaze moved in Ansom’s direction “Though, you moved addresses? I thought you liked where you lived?” She tilted her head towards him curiously “Though that makes sense, I tried to come visit back a bit when passing through the area but forgot which apartment number was yours anyway...I tried to guess but ended up spending the afternoon with a sweet old lady that said no one lived next to her anymore. She let me take a nap and taught me how to play poker...and she had a pretty awesome cat” she said with a grin thinking back on it, that lady was pretty cool. Though Elaena was a good 90% sure the lady thought was her granddaughter. She had called her Susan multiple times... Elaena paused for a moment before finally asking what she was wondering. “Do you still live in the city?”

Last edited:
Min (Mini) Ohno
"Well then, what's your name and I'll get you sorted with all your forms" The receptionist looked at Min with an expectant look and Min felt her instinctive nervousness rising. "Name? Um..." What was her name, for a moment she forgot as her mind froze.
"Min Ohno." The internal voice prompted. It sounded annoyed for some reason.
"Min Ohno." She quickly related after the long pause. She dug some papers out of her bag and passed them to the secretary. It was the school forms that she'd already filled out ahead of time. There was an unfortunate amount of "I don't know" in the blanks regarding personal history.

-Name: Min (last name chosen, Ohno)
-Birthdate and Age: I don't know and 16?
-Place of Birth: I don't know
-Relatives: I don't know
-Emergency Contact: None
-Previous Schools: I don't know

The list continued. Min shuffled awkwardly on her feet, flushing with some embarrassment at the Secretary's raised eyebrow. She clenched and unclenched the strap that held her camera around her neck and glanced to Levi, wishing he was a cat so she could grab him in her arms like a stuffed animal and hide. She settled for the camera and took a picture of the unsuspecting office worker.

• Levi Roux •

Levi had since just stood quietly in the background with his hands in his pockets watching as Min handed over her empty as hell forms over to the receptionist who seemed...well... Not amused. Levi had to hold in a chuckle, this girl seemed odder each moment he spent near her. Not that he minded, she was interesting. Though as he watched now she was getting uncomfortable. That was pretty clear. He tilted his head to the side ever so slightly when she glanced back to him uncomfortably. Sighing a little as she went between pulling her camera straps to snapping photos. Which the secretary didn’t seem pleased about in the slightest.

With that he rubbed the side of his face with another sigh before switching form in a blue flash of light, back into his cat form. “Better?” While he didn’t want his form he used to sneak out of class with used in front of staff, he was a shapeshifter, he’d come up with something else... though it was a little odd having to become more approachable like this. Min seemed to be a sweet girl however, so he didn’t mind all too much if it meant making her more comfortable. With that he hopped up onto her suitcase in his fluffy cat form and lay on it around the same time the secretary slid over a piece of paper with her room number on it, presumably so she wouldn’t have to spend all day trying to find more answers for Min’s near empty form. “You ready to get rid of these cases?” He asked from the one he was laying one. He was tempted to ask about her near empty form as the receptionist read it out but decided he’d wait until Min seemed less flustered.

Lov32write Lov32write
• Link to CS •

Last edited:

• Elaena Rillas •

The tap on the shoulder was to get his attention but also to test if he was actually there and not a apparition from the dream realm she was seeing. She made sure to always check after her first incident of making friends with a student that wasn't even real for her first week at highschool. Her roommate back then had found it hilarious and did not let her live it down. Finding that her hand was actually making contact with his shoulder she was relieved to know he was real at least and he seemed to recognise her too so it was the right person as well.

While expecting a greeting from him at least, once she had confirmed it was him, she wasn't expecting such an enthusiastic greeting that was for sure. Her eyes fluttering in surprise as she was hugged tightly and spun around but she ended up just letting a silent giggle once left down again. "Good to see you too Ansom, and you’re welcome. Glad I can help out with your snack problem” She answered with a smile and another light laugh. Though her smile slowly died down as she watched her friend answer her questions. She had noticed the hesitation in his answers. Her expression curious as his answers came out, but she wouldn’t ask. If he wanted her to know what was going on he’d say, right? Or perhaps it was nothing? Though Elaena’s observations were rarely wrong...

She just shrugged her shoulders ever so slightly at his question “Right now I’m on my way home from work” she answered before taking a bite of her ice cream, clearly thinking on a better answer as her eyes narrowed a little. “I finally saved up enough from my job to rent my own place instead of making my parents pay for a dorm too so I guess I was doing that...and I’m apparently someone’s apprentice...I think? That one could be an elaborate dream that I thought was real though, All I know is some lady has been visiting my dreams that wasn’t before and mentioning well...that...” she mumbled the last bit of news as she tapped her chin with her finger “Eh, I’ll find out what she meant soon enough “ she then said in a completely nonchalant tone and a wave of her hand as if dismissing the subject as she took another bite of her ice cream.

“I was thinking you were busy. You’re a god after all” With a slight furrow in her brow her amber gaze moved in Ansom’s direction “Though, you moved addresses? I thought you liked where you lived?” She tilted her head towards him curiously “Though that makes sense, I tried to come visit back a bit when passing through the area but forgot which apartment number was yours anyway...I tried to guess but ended up spending the afternoon with a sweet old lady that said no one lived next to her anymore. She let me take a nap and taught me how to play poker...and she had a pretty awesome cat” she said with a grin thinking back on it, that lady was pretty cool. Though Elaena was a good 90% sure the lady thought was her granddaughter. She had called her Susan multiple times... Elaena paused for a moment before finally asking what she was wondering. “Do you still live in the city?”

"My old apartment was nice, but I'm rather indifferent towards it." Ansom said with a small shrug, placing his hands over his chest in a crossed fashion afterwards. The wrapped ice cream hung from his hand, being held by the edge with Ansom's thumb and forefinger. When Elaena asked if he still lived in the city, the Anti-God gave another shoulder shrug and looked off to the side. "Sometimes..." He began before eventually looking back at Elaena. "I sort of just drift around. I don't really have a building to call home." He said after a moment, bringing his hand to the back of his head. He gently scratched the back of his neck before clearing his throat and letting his hand drop down to his side. "I never really had visitors, so I figured why should I pay for a home when I don't really need it except as a place to treat visitors?" He nodded and then looked down at the ice cream. He tore off the edge of the wrapper and let the piece of trash blow away with the wind. Ansom never really cared about protecting the environment. It hurt his business. He continued to peel the wrapper from the ice cream before taking a small bite of it. He chewed thoughtfully for a moment before he finally nodded and swallowed.

"Congratulations on getting your own place." Ansom smiled at Elaena. "I heard that's a big step for mortals here on earth: finding your own place." The deity nodded once more and took another bite of his ice cream. "It's always good to take on more responsibility when you're ready. I heard it increases a sense of independence and self-worth. No longer having to rely on someone else. I don't really know what that revelation feels like But I've heard plenty of people say it feels good." The man took another rather large bite of the ice cream and smiled as he chewed.

"My old apartment was nice, but I'm rather indifferent towards it." Ansom said with a small shrug, placing his hands over his chest in a crossed fashion afterwards. The wrapped ice cream hung from his hand, being held by the edge with Ansom's thumb and forefinger. When Elaena asked if he still lived in the city, the Anti-God gave another shoulder shrug and looked off to the side. "Sometimes..." He began before eventually looking back at Elaena. "I sort of just drift around. I don't really have a building to call home." He said after a moment, bringing his hand to the back of his head. He gently scratched the back of his neck before clearing his throat and letting his hand drop down to his side. "I never really had visitors, so I figured why should I pay for a home when I don't really need it except as a place to treat visitors?" He nodded and then looked down at the ice cream. He tore off the edge of the wrapper and let the piece of trash blow away with the wind. Ansom never really cared about protecting the environment. It hurt his business. He continued to peel the wrapper from the ice cream before taking a small bite of it. He chewed thoughtfully for a moment before he finally nodded and swallowed.

"Congratulations on getting your own place." Ansom smiled at Elaena. "I heard that's a big step for mortals here on earth: finding your own place." The deity nodded once more and took another bite of his ice cream. "It's always good to take on more responsibility when you're ready. I heard it increases a sense of independence and self-worth. No longer having to rely on someone else. I don't really know what that revelation feels like But I've heard plenty of people say it feels good." The man took another rather large bite of the ice cream and smiled as he chewed.

• Elaena Rillas •

She couldn't help but raise a brow ever so slightly at his response to not living in the city or...anywhere really. While she understood that maybe he did want a change of scenery, it wouldn’t be surprising to her if he merely got bored of the place knowing his habits. But according to himself it was because he didn’t get visitors. She couldn’t help but frown as his reasonings to leaving his home and for lack of a better way of putting it...being homeless. He was out of sorts, his answers slow and uncomfortable. Her mouth opened to speak...But before she could ask him about it or make a comment he had changed the subject to her getting her own space.

"Thank you" She gave a quick smile and a nod as her hand fiddled with what was left of her frozen treat, just the wooden stick it came on. Unlike Ansom, she opted to place it and the wrapper into the pocket of her jacket until she would near a trash can instead. “I do have to admit it feels nice. My parents need a break from supporting me. They've had a hard enough time raising me and my brother" she said with a joking tone near the end "...and as petty as it sounds it’s also good to be able to prove people wrong that assumed I could never care for myself because of how I am with...you know. Sleeping and well...me in general. It’s probably something I shouldn’t feel too proud about but sometimes you can stop feelings” she laughed softly as she pushed her hair from her face tucking some of it behind her ear "Though you aren't aware of that feeling?" She asked as she eyed him curiously "You don't seem like a person that relies on anyone even when you need to" She commented before pausing "That probably sounded much ruder than I meant it to didn't it..." She said with a sigh "Sorry" she added with a sheepish smile. "Either way... If you don't have somewhere to stay lined up for today...you're free to stay at my place if you want?" She then offered. She wasn't going to let his comment on not having a home slide that easily even if the subject was changed.

Last edited:

• Elaena Rillas •

She couldn't help but raise a brow ever so slightly at his response to not living in the city or...anywhere really. While she understood that maybe he did want a change of scenery, it wouldn’t be surprising to her if he merely got bored of the place knowing his habits. But according to himself it was because he didn’t get visitors. She couldn’t help but frown as his reasonings to leaving his home and for lack of a better way of putting it...being homeless. He was out of sorts, his answers slow and uncomfortable. Her mouth opened to speak...But before she could ask him about it or make a comment he had changed the subject to her getting her own space.

"Thank you" She gave a quick smile and a nod as her hand fiddled with what was left of her frozen treat, just the wooden stick it came on. Unlike Ansom, she opted to place it and the wrapper into the pocket of her jacket until she would near a trash can instead. “I do have to admit it feels nice. My parents need a break from supporting me. They've had a hard enough time raising me and my brother" she said with a joking tone near the end "...and as petty as it sounds it’s also good to be able to prove people wrong that assumed I could never care for myself because of how I am with...you know. Sleeping and well...me in general. It’s probably something I shouldn’t feel too proud about but sometimes you can stop feelings” she laughed softly as she pushed her hair from her face tucking some of it behind her ear "Though you aren't aware of that feeling?" She asked as she eyed him curiously "You don't seem like a person that relies on anyone even when you need to" She commented before pausing "That probably sounded much ruder than I meant it to didn't it..." She said with a sigh "Sorry" she added with a sheepish smile. "Either way... If you don't have somewhere to stay lined up for today...you're free to stay at my place if you want?" She then offered. She wasn't going to let his comment on not having a home slide that easily even if the subject was changed.

Ansom laughed a bit at the girl's comments, shaking his head whilst he did so. "It is true. I don't like relying on anyone...and I don't have to rely on anyone. However, for some odd reason, I feel more....mortal...when I rely on others. Well, not necessarily rely on them. More like....desire their..." Ansom paused, having trouble picking out the right words to describe how he felt. Even though he felt it much easier to find his feelings in the presence of an old friend rather than a therapist, it was still hard. "...company?" He eventually said, his tone rising a bit at the end to indicate his uncertainty. It was as true as he believed it, at least. Ansom could quite literally achieve anything he wanted, though he wasn't one for creation, destruction and anarchy often brought about creation and order. However, he had forced himself to want interaction with others. He had trained his mind to desire contact that he hadn't ever wanted in all the generations of his being. Earth truly was a scary planet. It had changed Ansom in more ways than one. When he had first came to the planet, it was to find a certain individual that had caused him issues...and he ended up killing that man. However, as time went on, the anti-god felt himself becoming more in tune with the feelings of the mortals that inhabited earth. He became soft. Friendly. Socially-oriented. However, after time even that began to deteriorate. Ansom opted to lock himself away from the rest of the world, believing that he didn't hold a spot in such a society. Mortals wanted progression and innovation, while Ansom's ultimate job was to put it all at an end. Such isolation made Ansom lose his connections with the ones that he had worked so hard to build: the first girl he had ever developed true feelings for, his children, his friends. Everybody.

When Elaena offered a place in her home for the night, Ansom was pulled from his deep thoughts and back into reality. The god shook his head to clear away the remnants of such thinking and then laughed at the girl's proposal in a sheepish manner. "Oh, no! I could never impose like that, especially to a good friend such as yourself." Ansom exclaimed, waving his hands frantically, as if he was trying to rid the question from the atmosphere. "Besides, I can survive outside. It's not too cold nor too hot and I don't smell rain..." The god shrugged his shoulders. However, even as Ansom refused Elaena's generous offer, there was a small part of him that wanted to stay at her house for the night. Simply for the contact and the interaction with a friend that the man so desperately craved. He was lonely, that was a hard fact no matter how much he verbally denied it.

Ansom laughed a bit at the girl's comments, shaking his head whilst he did so. "It is true. I don't like relying on anyone...and I don't have to rely on anyone. However, for some odd reason, I feel more....mortal...when I rely on others. Well, not necessarily rely on them. More like....desire their..." Ansom paused, having trouble picking out the right words to describe how he felt. Even though he felt it much easier to find his feelings in the presence of an old friend rather than a therapist, it was still hard. "...company?" He eventually said, his tone rising a bit at the end to indicate his uncertainty. It was as true as he believed it, at least. Ansom could quite literally achieve anything he wanted, though he wasn't one for creation, destruction and anarchy often brought about creation and order. However, he had forced himself to want interaction with others. He had trained his mind to desire contact that he hadn't ever wanted in all the generations of his being. Earth truly was a scary planet. It had changed Ansom in more ways than one. When he had first came to the planet, it was to find a certain individual that had caused him issues...and he ended up killing that man. However, as time went on, the anti-god felt himself becoming more in tune with the feelings of the mortals that inhabited earth. He became soft. Friendly. Socially-oriented. However, after time even that began to deteriorate. Ansom opted to lock himself away from the rest of the world, believing that he didn't hold a spot in such a society. Mortals wanted progression and innovation, while Ansom's ultimate job was to put it all at an end. Such isolation made Ansom lose his connections with the ones that he had worked so hard to build: the first girl he had ever developed true feelings for, his children, his friends. Everybody.

When Elaena offered a place in her home for the night, Ansom was pulled from his deep thoughts and back into reality. The god shook his head to clear away the remnants of such thinking and then laughed at the girl's proposal in a sheepish manner. "Oh, no! I could never impose like that, especially to a good friend such as yourself." Ansom exclaimed, waving his hands frantically, as if he was trying to rid the question from the atmosphere. "Besides, I can survive outside. It's not too cold nor too hot and I don't smell rain..." The god shrugged his shoulders. However, even as Ansom refused Elaena's generous offer, there was a small part of him that wanted to stay at her house for the night. Simply for the contact and the interaction with a friend that the man so desperately craved. He was lonely, that was a hard fact no matter how much he verbally denied it.

• Elaena Rillas •

She remained silent as he tried to find his response to her words. She was no therapist, nor was she trying to play or be one, she was just making an observation which may have leaked into the catagory of visible concern. She was glad that he didn’t seem to mind her comment too much. Though his comment did get her to raise her brow once more before smiling a little “Huh. I think I get it but... is that really a bad thing? Feeling mortal? I’m mortal, I’m pretty okay with it...though I suppose your circumstances are different... but still!” She gently placed a hand to her chin and tapped it. Her gaze settling on him again with a light frown “As for desiring company? Why wouldn’t you desire it? Just because you are who you are? No one fully wants to be alone. At least I don’t think so” she shrugged her shoulders.

She let a light giggle at using his immunity to the weather as his excuse. She had a feeling she’d receive an answer like that again. If anything it proved her point that bit more “If I felt you were imposing then I wouldn’t be a good friend” she answered quite swiftly after his comment on not wanting to get in the way “And just because you can survive outside and...don’t smell rain... Is that even a thing?” She asked before realizing she was derailing off topic causing her to close her eyes and clear her throat to set herself on the right path again “Anyway. I don't mind, Ansom. I mean it” she offered with a bright smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back