• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

• Elaena Rillas •

minami-kotori-full-1890275-jpg.527805

She remained silent as he tried to find his response to her words. She was no therapist, nor was she trying to play or be one, she was just making an observation which may have leaked into the catagory of visible concern. She was glad that he didn’t seem to mind her comment too much. Though his comment did get her to raise her brow once more before smiling a little “Huh. I think I get it but... is that really a bad thing? Feeling mortal? I’m mortal, I’m pretty okay with it...though I suppose your circumstances are different... but still!” She gently placed a hand to her chin and tapped it. Her gaze settling on him again with a light frown “As for desiring company? Why wouldn’t you desire it? Just because you are who you are? No one fully wants to be alone. At least I don’t think so” she shrugged her shoulders.

She let a light giggle at using his immunity to the weather as his excuse. She had a feeling she’d receive an answer like that again. If anything it proved her point that bit more “If I felt you were imposing then I wouldn’t be a good friend” she answered quite swiftly after his comment on not wanting to get in the way “And just because you can survive outside and...don’t smell rain... Is that even a thing?” She asked before realizing she was derailing off topic causing her to close her eyes and clear her throat to set herself on the right path again “Anyway. I don't mind, Ansom. I mean it” she offered with a bright smile.

Ansom gave a small sigh, opting to remain silent while Elaena spoke. When the girl made it clear that she really didn't mind him staying, the god gave a small nod and then smiled at the girl. "Alright, Elaena. I'll take you up on your offer. I'll only stay a single night." He promised with a small nod, taking the final few bites of the ice cream. However, due to the amount of time it took him to eat the treat, some had melted onto his fingers. He waved his hand quickly and a small napkin appeared in his hand. He used it to wipe off his fingers and then the corners of his mouth. Once he was finished, the napkin was engulfed in a purple flame that died out quickly, leaving no trace. "You're an awfully good friend, Elaena. To someone like me, that means way more than it may seem." He smiled and let the words sink in, both for Elaena and for himself. When he first came to earth, he never even thought about the word 'friend'. However, a couple years later, he was craving it. Earth was truly an odd place.

tumblr_pg7g7nzh6Q1rbzd35o1_500.gif

The stars shined brightly in the night sky, and in the woods, near a clearing stood Akane. She stared up at the night sky, thinking back on the last few days she's spent in the woods with her apprentice, Makoto. It was an interesting time for her, having taken under her wing for the first time in her life, so it wasn't just an experience for Makoto, but Akane herself. She hadn't cleaned up after their last training session, so she was covered in wounds and dirt, but that didn't bother her much. It was the first session she had with Makoto where the two of them fought a bit more seriously... and much to her surprise, Makoto had come a long way. A lot stronger than she was when the two of them first met. Turning her back to the sky, Akane soon made her way back to the camp.

Once she reached her camp, Akane called out to Makoto before going over to her tent to fetch her. "It's time. We're going to be leaving tonight. It's been days since you've seen you're mother, and same for me and my family." She said, a smile on her face. She was genuinely proud of her, and wished this wasn't going to be their last time working together. "I'll be packing my stuff up, you should do the same." Akane then went over to her tent and began gathering her things, placing them in a duffel bag she had brought to carry it all.

CasualTea CasualTea

tumblr_pg7g7nzh6Q1rbzd35o1_500.gif

The stars shined brightly in the night sky, and in the woods, near a clearing stood Akane. She stared up at the night sky, thinking back on the last few days she's spent in the woods with her apprentice, Makoto. It was an interesting time for her, having taken under her wing for the first time in her life, so it wasn't just an experience for Makoto, but Akane herself. She hadn't cleaned up after their last training session, so she was covered in wounds and dirt, but that didn't bother her much. It was the first session she had with Makoto where the two of them fought a bit more seriously... and much to her surprise, Makoto had come a long way. A lot stronger than she was when the two of them first met. Turning her back to the sky, Akane soon made her way back to the camp.

Once she reached her camp, Akane called out to Makoto before going over to her tent to fetch her. "It's time. We're going to be leaving tonight. It's been days since you've seen you're mother, and same for me and my family." She said, a smile on her face. She was genuinely proud of her, and wished this wasn't going to be their last time working together. "I'll be packing my stuff up, you should do the same." Akane then went over to her tent and began gathering her things, placing them in a duffel bag she had brought to carry it all.

CasualTea CasualTea
Portrait_-_Black_MassacreNoFX.png
"Alright!" Makoto replied back to Akane. She had to admit that this was no easy training. But she did notice how strong she's gotten and learned how to tank damage and use it to enhance her form's specialties. She also managed to master her four forms as well, and maintain them. Currently, she was in her form that was meant for assassinations and reflexes. For her, she looked pretty cool, and she liked the look of it too. However, using the blade from her pistol to look at her back made her have second thoughts about the look, especially when the imprints looked like tattoos. Maybe she shouldn't show this off to Mom...

She made her weapons disappear and packed her stuff in a small bag since she didn't have much and was able to fit everything in it. She went out of the tent and undid it so they could leave the forest. She then waited for Akane to come out, smiling softly. Once Akane finished packing, she asked her softly. "I'm all set."

Ansom gave a small sigh, opting to remain silent while Elaena spoke. When the girl made it clear that she really didn't mind him staying, the god gave a small nod and then smiled at the girl. "Alright, Elaena. I'll take you up on your offer. I'll only stay a single night." He promised with a small nod, taking the final few bites of the ice cream. However, due to the amount of time it took him to eat the treat, some had melted onto his fingers. He waved his hand quickly and a small napkin appeared in his hand. He used it to wipe off his fingers and then the corners of his mouth. Once he was finished, the napkin was engulfed in a purple flame that died out quickly, leaving no trace. "You're an awfully good friend, Elaena. To someone like me, that means way more than it may seem." He smiled and let the words sink in, both for Elaena and for himself. When he first came to earth, he never even thought about the word 'friend'. However, a couple years later, he was craving it. Earth was truly an odd place.

• Elaena Rillas •

She once again smiled brightly in response when he accepted her offer. She wasn't going to force him to so she was glad he accepted after only a little bit of persuasion on her end. It definitely sat better with her that he wasn't sleeping in some bushes somewhere on purpose. She had done so by accident before and she could promise it wasn't fun doing so. She just nodded after though if he felt he needed to stay more than that she didn't mind. She had the space do it was fine.

She turned her gaze in his direction and offered a warm smile in response "I'm glad you think so. I'm just doing what I think is the right thing though, besides I enjoy when I get to unexpectedly bump into you like this. I makes my evening alot more interesting that's for sure, it's a shame it doesn't happen more often" she added with a jokey tone near the end, though she meant it. Her only friend was her roommate and they had already lost touch as soon as she moved out which was a shame really and while her brother visited her a lot. It was nice to hang around with someone other than her brother. Offering a safe place to stay even for only a night was the least she could do.

She turned to head down the next street to where her place was situated. She had deliberately chosen to live close to her work so it was pretty short walk to where her apartment was so it was already in sight. After a few moments of silence she spoke again "How long have you been you know...wandering for anyway?" She eventually asked, tilting her head slightly

Portrait_-_Black_MassacreNoFX.png
"Alright!" Makoto replied back to Akane. She had to admit that this was no easy training. But she did notice how strong she's gotten and learned how to tank damage and use it to enhance her form's specialties. She also managed to master her four forms as well, and maintain them. Currently, she was in her form that was meant for assassinations and reflexes. For her, she looked pretty cool, and she liked the look of it too. However, using the blade from her pistol to look at her back made her have second thoughts about the look, especially when the imprints looked like tattoos. Maybe she shouldn't show this off to Mom...

She made her weapons disappear and packed her stuff in a small bag since she didn't have much and was able to fit everything in it. She went out of the tent and undid it so they could leave the forest. She then waited for Akane to come out, smiling softly. Once Akane finished packing, she asked her softly. "I'm all set."
Akane had been adjusting the strap on the bag she was carrying before she came out of the tent. Once she did come out, the tent disappeared and Akane looked over to Makoto, "Alright, that's all. Let's get a move on." She said, with a smile, placing her hand on Makoto's shoulder, the two of them vanished and appeared outside of Makoto's house. "And here we are." She said, removing her hand. There was a small moment where Akane inspected her student before chuckling. "You did really well, Makoto. I'm proud of what you and what you were able to accomplish in such a short amount of time." Akane then knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. "If you ever have any questions about the state of powers, feel free to ask. Seeing as how we have very similar abilities, I might be able to help you."

Akane had been adjusting the strap on the bag she was carrying before she came out of the tent. Once she did come out, the tent disappeared and Akane looked over to Makoto, "Alright, that's all. Let's get a move on." She said, with a smile, placing her hand on Makoto's shoulder, the two of them vanished and appeared outside of Makoto's house. "And here we are." She said, removing her hand. There was a small moment where Akane inspected her student before chuckling. "You did really well, Makoto. I'm proud of what you and what you were able to accomplish in such a short amount of time." Akane then knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. "If you ever have any questions about the state of powers, feel free to ask. Seeing as how we have very similar abilities, I might be able to help you."
Makoto smiled and bowed to Akane as a thank you. "Thank you. I won't forget this." She said before looking towards the door, expecting her mom to open the door and greet them.
So they were waiting...

"...Hum hu-hum hum~♪ ..."
After waiting so long, Makoto finally said something to break the silence between them.
"Maybe Mom's not home yet...?"

Makoto smiled and bowed to Akane as a thank you. "Thank you. I won't forget this." She said before looking towards the door, expecting her mom to open the door and greet them.
So they were waiting...

"...Hum hu-hum hum~♪ ..."
After waiting so long, Makoto finally said something to break the silence between them.
"Maybe Mom's not home yet...?"
Akane rubbed her head, laughing a little bit, "No need to bow. I may be a teacher, but think of me as a friend. Besides, you're the daughter of one my son's good friends, so I'd prefer it be that way." She said, waiting alongside Makoto. It wasn't late at night, as the sun had only just set like an hour ago, so she sort of expected Himeragi to be home. Looking at Makoto, Akane shrugged her shoulders.

When Makoto suggested that Himeragi wasn't home yet, she sighed in defeat. She really wanted Makoto to see her mom again, because she didn't want to make it seem like she was stealing her away from her. "Well, if you have a key, then I'll sit and wait for her with you inside or you could just give her a call and you can wait back at the estate." Akane suggested, putting her hands on her hips. "It's your call."

Akane rubbed her head, laughing a little bit, "No need to bow. I may be a teacher, but think of me as a friend. Besides, you're the daughter of one my son's good friends, so I'd prefer it be that way." She said, waiting alongside Makoto. It wasn't late at night, as the sun had only just set like an hour ago, so she sort of expected Himeragi to be home. Looking at Makoto, Akane shrugged her shoulders.

When Makoto suggested that Himeragi wasn't home yet, she sighed in defeat. She really wanted Makoto to see her mom again, because she didn't want to make it seem like she was stealing her away from her. "Well, if you have a key, then I'll sit and wait for her with you inside or you could just give her a call and you can wait back at the estate." Akane suggested, putting her hands on her hips. "It's your call."
Makoto chuckled and scratched the back of her head. "Well, I don't have my keys since we left right after we got my mom's permission. Maybe she's running an errand or something." Makoto suggested before she heard some foot steps come from behind them. She turned around and saw it was Himeragi, her mom. It looked like she was returning from work. Himeragi spoke, raising an eye brow, smiling softly at the two. "I was beginning to wonder when I'd see you two again." She said taking note of the glimpse of Makoto's back from earlier. She was concerned since it looked like scars. Was the training that hard? "What happened to your back...?" Makoto blushed before chuckling nervously. So much for trying to hide it. "Well, it's part of my form, you see. It's very beneficial to me actually."

Last edited:

anTfzON.png

zVFH5eW.gif

...♆Kuroh had long left the Fukushima Estate and had begun walking towards a nearby village through the surrounding forest. He had just finished training and showered, so he was curious about the notorious village his father frequently spoke of fondly. After all, he had only returned to Earth a few hours prior. From what he'd heard, the village was peaceful, and welcomed outsiders with open arms, so this was a perfect opportunity to get back in touch with Humanity and Earth. After he'd been walking in the forest for a few hours, considering his family estate was sat within it, he came to a clearing, which marked the end of the forest, and finally his journey. What greeted him was something he'd never seen before. Just beyond the small downward hill infront of him, he caught his first look at the village. Rustic cabins dotted the grassy hills as trees stood up like spikes, zigzagging the border of brick roads and unpolished homes with rivers streaming through the deep valleys. The area seemed more foreign now, less touched by modern civilisation. The narrow streets flow like rivers, winding around hills and fields rather than cutting a romanesque line through them. For the most part the lanes seemed only one car wide and the corners blind, obscured behind the hawthorn hedgerow that had been growing unchecked through June and July, giddy with the sunshine and rain. Within this town at the centre sat a rather larger marketplace, which was filled with stalls and hanging items. Kuroh had never seen a sight like it. A hidden village that had been mostly untouched by the world, from what he could gather from his view, anyway. The birds sung and the gentleness of the sun only added to the whimsical sight. He took a large inhale through his nose, to smell the country air, and, with a small smile forming on his face, spoke, shortly before he began making his way down towards the village♆...

So this is the village dad keeps going on about, I can see why he'd like it here. And they have a marketplace! I wonder what they have to sell~

Character Information

Mood:
Calm.

Making his way to the villages marketplace.

Objective:
Inspect the marketplaces stalls.

Interacting With: No One.
Tags: None.

Theme:

• Elaena Rillas •

She once again smiled brightly in response when he accepted her offer. She wasn't going to force him to so she was glad he accepted after only a little bit of persuasion on her end. It definitely sat better with her that he wasn't sleeping in some bushes somewhere on purpose. She had done so by accident before and she could promise it wasn't fun doing so. She just nodded after though if he felt he needed to stay more than that she didn't mind. She had the space do it was fine.

She turned her gaze in his direction and offered a warm smile in response "I'm glad you think so. I'm just doing what I think is the right thing though, besides I enjoy when I get to unexpectedly bump into you like this. I makes my evening alot more interesting that's for sure, it's a shame it doesn't happen more often" she added with a jokey tone near the end, though she meant it. Her only friend was her roommate and they had already lost touch as soon as she moved out which was a shame really and while her brother visited her a lot. It was nice to hang around with someone other than her brother. Offering a safe place to stay even for only a night was the least she could do.

She turned to head down the next street to where her place was situated. She had deliberately chosen to live close to her work so it was pretty short walk to where her apartment was so it was already in sight. After a few moments of silence she spoke again "How long have you been you know...wandering for anyway?" She eventually asked, tilting her head slightly

Ansom couldn't help but flash a small smile when the girl said that she enjoyed bumping in to him. That was usually how most people came into contact with the man of enigma and anarchy. Chaos came when Chaos wanted and left only when it felt like it. It was hard to pinpoint the source if one was looking for it, however it was near impossible to avoid when paying it no mind. The god followed Elaena only a couple feet behind her, walking at the same pace with his head on a swivel as he glanced about the various buildings and the occasional people they passed. He had seen these things many times over the course of his time wandering the streets, however it felt so much different when there was someone else accompanying him. The city felt less cold and he felt less hidden away in a bubble. It was a nice feeling and Ansom couldn't help but try to submerge his mind into such memories.

When Elaena asked her question, Ansom snapped back to the situation at hand and blinked a few times. It seemed they had walked a bit from the last time he was aware of his surroundings. The Anti-God had begun to space out more frequently, losing track of the reality around him and being caught up in his own mindscape of Discordia. He blinked a couple more times, waiting for his mind to catch up to the question. "How long?" The man repeated and brought a hand up to gently scratch at his chin. "A few months, I believe? Maybe a year?" He shrugged his shoulders and let his hand drop from his face and to his side. "Unfortunately, I didn't really keep track. Why do you ask?"

Ansom couldn't help but flash a small smile when the girl said that she enjoyed bumping in to him. That was usually how most people came into contact with the man of enigma and anarchy. Chaos came when Chaos wanted and left only when it felt like it. It was hard to pinpoint the source if one was looking for it, however it was near impossible to avoid when paying it no mind. The god followed Elaena only a couple feet behind her, walking at the same pace with his head on a swivel as he glanced about the various buildings and the occasional people they passed. He had seen these things many times over the course of his time wandering the streets, however it felt so much different when there was someone else accompanying him. The city felt less cold and he felt less hidden away in a bubble. It was a nice feeling and Ansom couldn't help but try to submerge his mind into such memories.

When Elaena asked her question, Ansom snapped back to the situation at hand and blinked a few times. It seemed they had walked a bit from the last time he was aware of his surroundings. The Anti-God had begun to space out more frequently, losing track of the reality around him and being caught up in his own mindscape of Discordia. He blinked a couple more times, waiting for his mind to catch up to the question. "How long?" The man repeated and brought a hand up to gently scratch at his chin. "A few months, I believe? Maybe a year?" He shrugged his shoulders and let his hand drop from his face and to his side. "Unfortunately, I didn't really keep track. Why do you ask?"

• Elaena Rillas •

Elaena didn't slow her walking pace when he answered, but she did glance back at him with what looked to be a frown that was quickly masked as she turned away again to look towards the building they were now approaching. Had it really been a year since the two last spoke? No way, right? Granted she wasn’t great at keeping time either but not to that extent. She shrugged her shoulders lightly “...I was just curious” she answered as she slowed in front of her apartment building, turning in to head towards the metal staircase that lead up to her door. “Though, even a week sounds like a hell of long time to be wandering the streets alone, nevermind months or even a year. I don’t think I could do that” she commented as she reached the top of the metal steps “I guess time feels a little different to someone like you though, right?” She added as she stopped at her apartment door, rustling in her pocket to pull out a set of keys then opening the door “Either way, if you feel you need a place to stay, my couch is always free” she offered with a smile, her hand waving to gesture him inside.

Her place looked surprisingly tidy for some who slept for the majority of their time. Apart from the odd amount of pillows placed around the place of course and there was more than a few in each area, stacked around in case she would fall asleep without warning presumably. “Just make yourself at home.” She said as she hung up her jacket on a hook at the back of her door before pausing, remembering his comments on his previous home “Or...well. Somewhere you are comfortable I guess” she corrected herself with a shrug of her shoulders. As she spoke Elaena had went ahead with packing away her groceries and a low, quiet growl could be heard coming from between two stacks of pillows on her couch paired with a pair of yellow eyes. Moments later the owner of said eyes emerged from the stack in a cautious manner, A grumpy, round black cat with a bobtail, now eyeing the new guest while lazily sprawling on the arm of the couch.

(Sorry for the wait! I didn’t get an alert for some reason)

• Elaena Rillas •

Elaena didn't slow her walking pace when he answered, but she did glance back at him with what looked to be a frown that was quickly masked as she turned away again to look towards the building they were now approaching. Had it really been a year since the two last spoke? No way, right? Granted she wasn’t great at keeping time either but not to that extent. She shrugged her shoulders lightly “...I was just curious” she answered as she slowed in front of her apartment building, turning in to head towards the metal staircase that lead up to her door. “Though, even a week sounds like a hell of long time to be wandering the streets alone, nevermind months or even a year. I don’t think I could do that” she commented as she reached the top of the metal steps “I guess time feels a little different to someone like you though, right?” She added as she stopped at her apartment door, rustling in her pocket to pull out a set of keys then opening the door “Either way, if you feel you need a place to stay, my couch is always free” she offered with a smile, her hand waving to gesture him inside.

Her place looked surprisingly tidy for some who slept for the majority of their time. Apart from the odd amount of pillows placed around the place of course and there was more than a few in each area, stacked around in case she would fall asleep without warning presumably. “Just make yourself at home.” She said as she hung up her jacket on a hook at the back of her door before pausing, remembering his comments on his previous home “Or...well. Somewhere you are comfortable I guess” she corrected herself with a shrug of her shoulders. As she spoke Elaena had went ahead with packing away her groceries and a low, quiet growl could be heard coming from between two stacks of pillows on her couch paired with a pair of yellow eyes. Moments later the owner of said eyes emerged from the stack in a cautious manner, A grumpy, round black cat with a bobtail, now eyeing the new guest while lazily sprawling on the arm of the couch.

(Sorry for the wait! I didn’t get an alert for some reason)
"I'll keep it in mind." Ansom said in response to the girl saying her couch was always free. He walked into the apartment and looked around the place, noting the many pillows around the place. He did remember that she slept a lot. With the mixture of the pillows and the neat appearance of the place, it seemed like a pretty cozy and comfortable place. "I like it." He nodded with a chuckle, observing the walls and then looking up at the ceiling. His old apartment had brown water stains on some parts of the ceiling but Elaena's seemed to be pretty free of them. His eyes soon landed on the cat that emerged from the stack of pillows. He met the gaze of the creature and smiled a bit. Ansom had always liked cats. The creatures were unruly and liked to do their own thing. They were quite the chaotic animal. He took a few steps to it and slowly brought his hand up, rubbing a curled finger up the side of the cat's face and then scratching behind its ears. He chuckled a bit before turning back to Elaena and stepping away from the couch.

He continued to inspect the room, nodding in a satisfied manner. "Yeah, you really got a nice place here. You didn't tell me you had a roommate." Ansom motioned over to the cat and smiled. While it may have been a joke in the eyes of any human or the sorts, Ansom was quite serious. Being an Anti-God, he didn't really pay attention to the caste system of mortals, simply putting mortal creatures in one chart and immortal creatures in the other. So, to Ansom, the cat was a roommate just as much as another human would be. "I'm sure you like it more than your old dorm, yeah?"

"I'll keep it in mind." Ansom said in response to the girl saying her couch was always free. He walked into the apartment and looked around the place, noting the many pillows around the place. He did remember that she slept a lot. With the mixture of the pillows and the neat appearance of the place, it seemed like a pretty cozy and comfortable place. "I like it." He nodded with a chuckle, observing the walls and then looking up at the ceiling. His old apartment had brown water stains on some parts of the ceiling but Elaena's seemed to be pretty free of them. His eyes soon landed on the cat that emerged from the stack of pillows. He met the gaze of the creature and smiled a bit. Ansom had always liked cats. The creatures were unruly and liked to do their own thing. They were quite the chaotic animal. He took a few steps to it and slowly brought his hand up, rubbing a curled finger up the side of the cat's face and then scratching behind its ears. He chuckled a bit before turning back to Elaena and stepping away from the couch.

He continued to inspect the room, nodding in a satisfied manner. "Yeah, you really got a nice place here. You didn't tell me you had a roommate." Ansom motioned over to the cat and smiled. While it may have been a joke in the eyes of any human or the sorts, Ansom was quite serious. Being an Anti-God, he didn't really pay attention to the caste system of mortals, simply putting mortal creatures in one chart and immortal creatures in the other. So, to Ansom, the cat was a roommate just as much as another human would be. "I'm sure you like it more than your old dorm, yeah?"

• Elaena Rillas •

The chubby feline lifted its paw to bat him away at first but seemed to then change his mind and let Ansom pet him, his eyes closing contently as his ears were scratched. Elaena blinked when Ansom mentioned her other roommate at first. She opened her mouth, about to say she lived alone before spotting him giving the cat attention and catching who he meant. With a soft laugh she nodded “Oh yes. That’s Naji. He’s one of the reasons I moved. The school dorms didn’t exactly allow cats so it was getting difficult hiding him during inspections, I couldn’t exactly lift him into a box or anything since he’s so...” she trailed off staring at the feline as it opened one eye at her, looking unamused as she narrowed her eyes to think on a word “...Big boned.” She finished. “My brother and I found him with his tail badly stuck in some barbed wire. He lost most of his tail but he seems cool with it. He’s been hanging around me since” she explained as she put away the last of her groceries before walking closer to the couch and patting the creature on the head herself.

She took a look around her place as he thought about his question her arms folding over her chest before her gaze settled back on Ansom “Most of the time. It was so bare here when I first moved in with the white walls and everything so I honestly hated it but with all my own stuff finally unpacked it’s more like home now. I do occasionally miss having my friends live right down the hall from me though” she answered, a soft smile forming on her face when she admitted the last part before just shrugging as if shaking the thought off “But I still get to see them at work and at class so there’s that” she added on a more positive note “And I’m glad you like it. I would want to be making you stay somewhere you feel uncomfortable in.”

Makoto chuckled and scratched the back of her head. "Well, I don't have the key since we left immediately after we got my mom's permission. Maybe she's running an errand or something." Makoto suggested before she noticed foot steps come from behind them. It looked like she was returning from work. Himeragi spoke, raising an eye brow. "I was beginning to wonder when I'd see you two again." She said taking note of the glimpse of her back from earlier. "What happened to your back...?" Makoto blushed before chuckling nervously. So much for trying to hiding it. "Well, it's part of my form, you see. It's very beneficial to me actually."
Akane chuckled a bit, taking part of the blame on Makoto not having her keys, "Yeah, I'll take the blame on that one." She said, continuing to laugh a little bit. Just as Akane was about to say something else, she heard footsteps coming up behind them, normally shed prepare for a fight, but the way the footsteps were they were without the intention to harm, so she didn't. Turning around, she was greeted by Himeragi. "Ah, you're here." She said, taking a step away from the two of them. Letting them talk about the marking on Makoto's back, Akane soon chimed in once she finished explaining, "Well, I think I'll be on my way now, if you don't have any questions that is."

Akane chuckled a bit, taking part of the blame on Makoto not having her keys, "Yeah, I'll take the blame on that one." She said, continuing to laugh a little bit. Just as Akane was about to say something else, she heard footsteps coming up behind them, normally shed prepare for a fight, but the way the footsteps were they were without the intention to harm, so she didn't. Turning around, she was greeted by Himeragi. "Ah, you're here." She said, taking a step away from the two of them. Letting them talk about the marking on Makoto's back, Akane soon chimed in once she finished explaining, "Well, I think I'll be on my way now, if you don't have any questions that is."
"Alright. Take care then~" Himeragi said as she smiled and waved at her. However Makoto wasn't finished. She just remembered about the part where she could work for the Ishidas. "Oh! Wait! Uhm... Remember when we were talking about a job position for me a long time ago? Is that still up? How should I make my resume?" She asked very eagerly. They did talk about an internship job or something. It was a conversation that took place before their training had begun and she learned a lot of things and saw some pretty things at the estate that she couldn't exactly remember how that conversation went. She only remembered the part after training, she could work for the Ishidas. But she wasn't sure if it was guaranteed or she has to be a bit competitive for it. Or did she have it already? She really didn't know.

"Alright. Take care then~" Himeragi said as she smiled and waved at her. However Makoto wasn't finished. She just remembered about the part where she could work for the Ishidas. "Oh! Wait! Uhm... Remember when we were talking about a job position for me a long time ago? Is that still up? How should I make my resume?" She asked very eagerly. They did talk about an internship job or something. It was a conversation that took place before their training had begun and she learned a lot of things and saw some pretty things at the estate that she couldn't exactly remember how that conversation went. She only right remembered the part after training, she could work for the Ishidas. But she wasn't sure if it was guaranteed or she has to be a bit competitive for it. Or did she have it already? She really didn't know.
Akane waved to Himeragi, smiling happily as she walked away from their porch. "Bye, Makoto! Bye, Himerago! Have a good night." She said as she continued on her path. That was until Makoto mentioned the internship that Akane had been talking about before their training. Stopping, Akane rubbed her chin in thought. Her current decision was about to be made off complete bias, but if she had to trust anyone with the job that the Ishidas was offering, someone with promise such as Makoto would need to be chosen for it. With the nod of her head, Akane looked at Makoto and turned around, "The job is yours. The days we spent out in the woods showed me a lot of other things about you. Don't worry about coming into work right away. Get some rest and we'll get you settled in this weekend in the offices. You're working with me if you were wondering. Bring your mother with you." Akane then finished by disappearing.

Akane waved to Himeragi, smiling happily as she walked away from their porch. "Bye, Makoto! Bye, Himerago! Have a good night." She said as she continued on her path. That was until Makoto mentioned the internship that Akane had been talking about before their training. Stopping, Akane rubbed her chin in thought. Her current decision was about to be made off complete bias, but if she had to trust anyone with the job that the Ishidas was offering, someone with promise such as Makoto would need to be chosen for it. With the nod of her head, Akane looked at Makoto and turned around, "The job is yours. The days we spent out in the woods showed me a lot of other things about you. Don't worry about coming into work right away. Get some rest and we'll get you settled in this weekend in the offices. You're working with me if you were wondering. Bring your mother with you." Akane then finished by disappearing.
When Makoto was gonna say her thanks, she was already late since Akane had already disappeared. "...Oh..." Himeragi soon unlocked the door and went inside, taking off her shoes. "You coming in, or what?" Makoto then turned towards the house, hastily following after her mom. "A-Ah, yeah. I'm coming!" Makoto answered as she got inside and closed the door and proceeded to go to her room to unpack her stuff as Himeragi began to prepare dinner.

FI7KM0k.png

A2vrjK4.gif

...ΨKenji looked at the female as she spoke to him, taking note of her change of tone of voice and facial expression. He could feel no hostile intent coming from the female, which is something his kind was able to sense, a battle hardened ability that had come in use more times than not. Hearing Ayen's name confirmed his suspicions almost immediately. He remembered meeting the man at Akira and Asuka's wedding, and has spoken for quite a bit. He was a fae, and judging by the female's features infront of him, he could deduce that she was also a Fae. This confirmed his previous thoughts in that the surrounding area was of Fae architecture, and that he was still on Earth. Still, he couldn't waste time with pleasantries, especially in the circumstances he was in, and of the nature of the importance of his warning to his brother. Upon hearing the young Fae's question, Kenji looked away from her and down onto the ground, replying in a quiet, yet audible tone of voice which was filled with a hint of concernΨ...

I'm not sure. If it's what I suspect, we need to get this world ready for an invasion it's never seen before. I need to find my brother so that we can warn Euphoria as well. Again, if it's what I suspect, at least. It's always better to be safe than sorry.

Character Information

Ayens Home.

Mood:

Calm, slightly confused.

Talking with Celaena.

Objective:

Find Akira and deliver his warning.

Interacting With: Celaena.

Tags: Lumina Lumina .

Theme:

dsMekTD.png

DC64216D285675211F52B80298AA0A3501F5A420

No matter how she tried, Celaena couldn't get a read on this guy. Usually she could read a person pretty well, but there was something different about him. It was almost like there was nothing there to read on him. Maybe that's why she had been so on edge about him crashing out of the sky and Ayen seeming so calm and collected when bringing him back to his house. Obviously Ayen had met him before, but it was clear they didn't really know each other that well. But even still, she could tell that he was a kind being, whatever he was. Just from what she was seeing in front of her, and just how worried he seemed to be, she could tell that he cared a lot about whatever the issue was he was talking about, even if she had no idea what was really going on. From the severity of how he was talking, she wasn't really sure there was anything she could really do to help. And realizing that, her talking to him wasn't doing him any good. If it was really that urgent, he was wasting time just talking with her, someone a little insignificant at the moment. And with that, she leaned forward, her tone changing slightly. "If that's really the case, what are you doing here talking to me? Go find whoever this Akira person is!" Her brows furrowed, trying to get her point across.

Extra Info

Mood:
A bit confused, and worried

Talking with Kenji

Objective:
None

Interacting with: Kenji

• Elaena Rillas •

The chubby feline lifted its paw to bat him away at first but seemed to then change his mind and let Ansom pet him, his eyes closing contently as his ears were scratched. Elaena blinked when Ansom mentioned her other roommate at first. She opened her mouth, about to say she lived alone before spotting him giving the cat attention and catching who he meant. With a soft laugh she nodded “Oh yes. That’s Naji. He’s one of the reasons I moved. The school dorms didn’t exactly allow cats so it was getting difficult hiding him during inspections, I couldn’t exactly lift him into a box or anything since he’s so...” she trailed off staring at the feline as it opened one eye at her, looking unamused as she narrowed her eyes to think on a word “...Big boned.” She finished. “My brother and I found him with his tail badly stuck in some barbed wire. He lost most of his tail but he seems cool with it. He’s been hanging around me since” she explained as she put away the last of her groceries before walking closer to the couch and patting the creature on the head herself.

She took a look around her place as he thought about his question her arms folding over her chest before her gaze settled back on Ansom “Most of the time. It was so bare here when I first moved in with the white walls and everything so I honestly hated it but with all my own stuff finally unpacked it’s more like home now. I do occasionally miss having my friends live right down the hall from me though” she answered, a soft smile forming on her face when she admitted the last part before just shrugging as if shaking the thought off “But I still get to see them at work and at class so there’s that” she added on a more positive note “And I’m glad you like it. I would want to be making you stay somewhere you feel uncomfortable in.”

Ansom chuckled a bit and shook his head with an amused smile. "Staying in places that are uncomfortable is my specialty. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if discomfort was my new comfort." The man laughed a bit more and ended it with a contempt sigh. He looked back over at the large cat, Naji. Now that the girl mentioned it, he did notice the unfortunate accident that happened to the creature's tail. Ansom felt a bit of sadness for the feline animal that Ansom seemed to always be drawn to. "Ah, you're a rule-breaker?" Ansom lifted his eyebrows and looked over at Elaena, suppressing a small smile. "Bringing a cat into a dorm that you weren't allowed to. You might just be ready to move up to the big leagues of working with me." He joked, jerking a thumb at his own chest.

Ansom took a few more quick looks around the apartment before he walked around the catch and settled down on one of the seat cushions, moving some of the pillows out of the way so he could get more comfortable. He leaned back in the couch and rested his head on the back of it, staring up at the ceiling. "Man it's been awhile since I sat on a clean couch." He laughed and closed his eyes a bit, letting his body relax in the soft cushions of the seat. Upon selling his apartment and moving to the streets, the only couches he had managed to stay on where old ones that had been tossed to the streets. The Anti-God had even once waken up in the back of a dump truck when the driver seemed to miss the entire guy on the couch. Luckily, he got pushed back enough that the metal grate didn't try crushing him. He didn't want to be responsible for another destroyed garbage truck...well, he did, but not at that moment. "Don't let me keep you from doing what you need to do. I think I've got myself covered." Ansom said with his eyes still closed. However, after a moment, he did open his eyes and look over at Elaena. "You don't happen to have a shower I can use, do you?" He inquired and then shrugged his shoulders.
"I doubt you could smell so good without one."

Ansom chuckled a bit and shook his head with an amused smile. "Staying in places that are uncomfortable is my specialty. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if discomfort was my new comfort." The man laughed a bit more and ended it with a contempt sigh. He looked back over at the large cat, Naji. Now that the girl mentioned it, he did notice the unfortunate accident that happened to the creature's tail. Ansom felt a bit of sadness for the feline animal that Ansom seemed to always be drawn to. "Ah, you're a rule-breaker?" Ansom lifted his eyebrows and looked over at Elaena, suppressing a small smile. "Bringing a cat into a dorm that you weren't allowed to. You might just be ready to move up to the big leagues of working with me." He joked, jerking a thumb at his own chest.

Ansom took a few more quick looks around the apartment before he walked around the catch and settled down on one of the seat cushions, moving some of the pillows out of the way so he could get more comfortable. He leaned back in the couch and rested his head on the back of it, staring up at the ceiling. "Man it's been awhile since I sat on a clean couch." He laughed and closed his eyes a bit, letting his body relax in the soft cushions of the seat. Upon selling his apartment and moving to the streets, the only couches he had managed to stay on where old ones that had been tossed to the streets. The Anti-God had even once waken up in the back of a dump truck when the driver seemed to miss the entire guy on the couch. Luckily, he got pushed back enough that the metal grate didn't try crushing him. He didn't want to be responsible for another destroyed garbage truck...well, he did, but not at that moment. "Don't let me keep you from doing what you need to do. I think I've got myself covered." Ansom said with his eyes still closed. However, after a moment, he did open his eyes and look over at Elaena. "You don't happen to have a shower I can use, do you?" He inquired and then shrugged his shoulders. "I doubt you could smell so good without one."

• Elaena Rillas •

Elaena gave a smile herself at his comment "Well I suppose going against the grain on occasion is your thing, so I guess I wouldn't be surprised either" she shrugged gently as she joked. She just grinned somewhat sheepishly when he asked was she a rule breaker and joked that she could work with him, laughing afterwards "Not... intentionally..." She answered before pausing and darting her gaze towards the cat for a brief moment "Okay. That time it was...sort of intentional. but most other times it's not" she corrected.

She couldn’t help but raise a brow slightly at his couch comment...had he really been sleeping out that rough that he had no clean couch to rest on in so long? She knew his family was a... scattered complicated matter from bits and pieces that were mentioned in the past but surely someone would have offered him a place to stay at least once right? If not that was just...well just not right. She couldn't fathom it with her family being so close in comparison to that "Well...let's hope that you'll spend more time on clean couches than in well...wherever you've been." She said simply with a quick smile. By the time he had said not to let him keep her she had already made her way to the kitchen cupboards, shaking her head gently "You aren't pulling me from anything, don't worry. I’m finished school and work for the day, I have nothing else to do really" she quickly answered as she stood on her tiptoe to check the cupboards . Obviously planning to make something. After all, icecream wasn't exactly dinner and if her brother found out that's what she had she was sure to be in for a lecture she wanted to avoid.

She stopped searching the cupboards when Ansom asked to use the shower. Peeking over at him and tilting her head in a curious fashion at his comment on her "Oh...Thanks? Good to know I don't smell bad." she answered with a light giggle "But yeah of course, Bathroom is the door on the left. As I said, do whatever you need to be comfortable"

• Elaena Rillas •

Elaena gave a smile herself at his comment "Well I suppose going against the grain on occasion is your thing, so I guess I wouldn't be surprised either" she shrugged gently as she joked. She just grinned somewhat sheepishly when he asked was she a rule breaker and joked that she could work with him, laughing afterwards "Not... intentionally..." She answered before pausing and darting her gaze towards the cat for a brief moment "Okay. That time it was...sort of intentional. but most other times it's not" she corrected.

She couldn’t help but raise a brow slightly at his couch comment...had he really been sleeping out that rough that he had no clean couch to rest on in so long? She knew his family was a... scattered complicated matter from bits and pieces that were mentioned in the past but surely someone would have offered him a place to stay at least once right? If not that was just...well just not right. She couldn't fathom it with her family being so close in comparison to that "Well...let's hope that you'll spend more time on clean couches than in well...wherever you've been." She said simply with a quick smile. By the time he had said not to let him keep her she had already made her way to the kitchen cupboards, shaking her head gently "You aren't pulling me from anything, don't worry. I’m finished school and work for the day, I have nothing else to do really" she quickly answered as she stood on her tiptoe to check the cupboards . Obviously planning to make something. After all, icecream wasn't exactly dinner and if her brother found out that's what she had she was sure to be in for a lecture she wanted to avoid.

She stopped searching the cupboards when Ansom asked to use the shower. Peeking over at him and tilting her head in a curious fashion at his comment on her "Oh...Thanks? Good to know I don't smell bad." she answered with a light giggle "But yeah of course, Bathroom is the door on the left. As I said, do whatever you need to be comfortable"

Ansom chuckled a bit and nodded his head. "Yes, it was a compliment. Don't mention it. I'm not good at them." He shook his head a few times and then stood up from the couch, stretching a bit and letting out a yawn. "Well then, I suppose I shall take you up on that comfortability offer. A shower would be pretty nice right now." He noted, closing his eyes and imagining the hot water hitting his body. He hoped the water pressure was adequate. "Besides, I wouldn't want to stink up such a tidy apartment. I doubt Naji would be too fond of me if I stank." Ansom joked and shook his head. "I won't be too long." He nodded and turned, walking to the door that Elaena had pointed out.

The Anti-God entered the bathroom and gently closed the door behind him, looking towards the shower. He walked over to it and pulled back the curtains so he could get access to the handles and knobs of the shower. Naturally, it was much different than his own shower. "Why is every shower different?" Ansom muttered to himself and rolled his eyes. After a few moments of fumbling with the knobs, Ansom finally got them figured out and smiled when the water began to spray out from the shower head. He took a step back and looked at himself in the mirror. How clothes were awfully dirty. Well, not awfully dirty, but dirty to the man that surprisingly liked to look rather orderly and pristine. He hadn't had much time to keep up with his appearance ever since he moved out of the apartment.

Ansom sighed and stripped off his clothes, looking at them and shaking them a few times. After a few shakes, the clothes were wrinkle free and clean, smelling of lavender. "That's better." He mused with a smile, placing them on the counter before stepping into the shower and letting the water hit his back. He was satisfied with the pressure of the water, but he knew that it could have been water. Being as tough as he was, he was often disappointed with how relatively soft water from showers hit him, but over the years he had slowly began to get familiar with the feeling, coming to enjoy certain pressures. He reached for the bottle labeled shampoo and squirted some of it onto his hand, rubbing it into a lather before applying it to his hair. He scrubbed his head for awhile and then rinsed off the soap underneath the water, feeling as it dripped down his face and smoothened out his hair. It felt nice. Much nicer than the rain outside felt.

After about ten to fifteen minutes, Ansom turned of the water and stepped out feeling extremely refreshed. He closed his eyes and reopened them, finding himself perfectly dry once more. He had opted out of using the majority of his abilities, but he could never deny the usefulness of them when it came to menial tasks. He dressed himself in his clean clothes and fixed his hair in the mirror, making it look a bit more presentable like it used to. He smiled in approval before he walked out of the bathroom and stretched again, smiling a bit more. "I feel much better!" The Anti-God exclaimed rather loudly.

• Elaena Rillas •

She flashed a smile in his direction "Maybe not and chances are he'll be floating around you too. The couch is his main nap spot if you couldn't already tell" she answered with a light giggle. Her gaze had followed him as he made his way towards the bathroom door, only moving once he was completely out of sight. With a yawn and a stretch she turned around and continued to work in the kitchen. Pulling out an arm full of different ingredients.

By the time Ansom had exited the shower and the bathroom, Elaena had been preparing pasta, carrying the bag of it and not noticing his return. Because of this when he called that he felt better much louder than she was used to she jumped a little with a slight gasp, almost dropping the bag only for her fumbling her hands until she caught it, mumbling to herself, clearly telling herself off for being clumsy. She wasn't a skittish person really but sometimes loud noises would catch her out because she was so spacey at times. She glanced over her shoulder at him with an embarrassed flush on her cheeks from being so easily spooked by his entrance "That's good" she blurted out as she then flashed a smile to make a recovery. "You're pretty quiet on your feet you know?" She commented with a light laugh. Meanwhile Naji had shuffled up on the couch until he was peeking over the back of the couch at Ansom with his usual grumpy expression. She had went ahead and continued cooking

"I'm making pasta if you want some?" She offered "My brother will nag me to no end if I don't have actual food and not just icecream... and I'm not the best liar..." She joked near the end of her sentence "I have plenty here. too" she added as she looked over at him.

Last edited:

• Elaena Rillas •

She flashed a smile in his direction "Maybe not and chances are he'll be floating around you too. The couch is his main nap spot if you couldn't already tell" she answered with a light giggle. Her gaze had followed him as he made his way towards the bathroom door, only moving once he was completely out of sight. With a yawn and a stretch she turned around and continued to work in the kitchen. Pulling out an arm full of different ingredients.

By the time Ansom had exited the shower and the bathroom, Elaena had been preparing pasta, carrying the bag of it and not noticing his return. Because of this when he called that he felt better much louder than she was used to she jumped a little with a slight gasp, almost dropping the bag only for her fumbling her hands until she caught it, mumbling to herself, clearly telling herself off for being clumsy. She wasn't a skittish person really but sometimes loud noises would catch her out because she was so spacey at times. She glanced over her shoulder at him with an embarrassed flush on her cheeks from being so easily spooked by his entrance "That's good" she blurted out as she then flashed a smile to make a recovery. "You're pretty quiet on your feet you know?" She commented with a light laugh. Meanwhile Naji had shuffled up on the couch until he was peeking over the back of the couch at Ansom with his usual grumpy expression. She had went ahead and continued cooking

"I'm making pasta if you want some?" She offered "My brother will nag me to no end if I don't have actual food and not just icecream... and I'm not the best liar..." She joked near the end of her sentence "I have plenty here. too" she added as she looked over at him.

Ansom couldn't help but laugh a bit at Elaena's clumsiness with the bag. He didn't seem to acknowledge the fact that he may have been the one to cause such behavior, simply enjoying the spectacle that reflected the teachings of chaos very well, anarchy. And at the very core structure of anarchy rested clumsiness. "I get it, Elaena. You are chaotic enough to take my job. I understand." The Anti-God joked as a reference to his statement before he went into the shower. He made a placating hand gesture as he walked further away from the bathroom and towards the kitchen area. As he passed the couch, he ran his hand along the top of Naji's exposed head, chuckling slightly and nodding towards the cat. "Did I spook you too?" He questioned before winking and turning back to Elaena, hearing her comment about how he was quiet on his feet. "Yes, it comes with the job description. Chaos has to be unexpected. It's hard not to expect something that sounds like six elephants barging down the highway." Ansom joked with a small shake of his head.

The man walked closer to Elaena and stood about a foot away from her, watching as she prepared the food. "Pasta, huh?" He repeated with a raised eyebrow. He chuckled at Elaena's comment about how her brother would disapprove of only ice cream for dinner. "Oh, maybe you aren't so cut out for my job then..." Ansom mused with a slight smile. "Letting your brother nag you about what you should and should not eat." He rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall, folding his arms over his chest. Of course, he wasn't really able to talk. He listened to his sister all the time and often did what made her approve of him. However, that didn't need to be mentioned. Ansom fell quiet for a moment, watching the girl cook before he nodded. "Yeah, I'd love some pasta." He agreed with a gentle nod of his head.

Elsword Black Massacre.png
Makoto was at a boboa shop since it was one of her days off and she didn't feel like working on any projects. Though, she originally planned to meet with someone there at the shop, unfortunately she too had work at a bakery. Once Makoto got her drink from the shop, she brought it with her as she went outside to head to the bakery. She was meeting up with that certain someone to ask about some stuff that she's currently trying to implement in a prototype. She took a sip of her drink and was glad she had brought her hat, and no one really batted an eye for what she wore. They all thought she was cosplaying and was waiting for her friends. It wasn't really cosplay for her, since partly enough, it was actually her armor. And the silk feels very nice on her skin while the hat provided nice shade for her. Even though it was black, she modified it slightly to be heat resistant so the sun wouldn't affect her much. It was quite a ways to walk to the bakery she was going, she wondered if she could have some company while on the walk...

Roman Roman

Ansom couldn't help but laugh a bit at Elaena's clumsiness with the bag. He didn't seem to acknowledge the fact that he may have been the one to cause such behavior, simply enjoying the spectacle that reflected the teachings of chaos very well, anarchy. And at the very core structure of anarchy rested clumsiness. "I get it, Elaena. You are chaotic enough to take my job. I understand." The Anti-God joked as a reference to his statement before he went into the shower. He made a placating hand gesture as he walked further away from the bathroom and towards the kitchen area. As he passed the couch, he ran his hand along the top of Naji's exposed head, chuckling slightly and nodding towards the cat. "Did I spook you too?" He questioned before winking and turning back to Elaena, hearing her comment about how he was quiet on his feet. "Yes, it comes with the job description. Chaos has to be unexpected. It's hard not to expect something that sounds like six elephants barging down the highway." Ansom joked with a small shake of his head.

The man walked closer to Elaena and stood about a foot away from her, watching as she prepared the food. "Pasta, huh?" He repeated with a raised eyebrow. He chuckled at Elaena's comment about how her brother would disapprove of only ice cream for dinner. "Oh, maybe you aren't so cut out for my job then..." Ansom mused with a slight smile. "Letting your brother nag you about what you should and should not eat." He rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall, folding his arms over his chest. Of course, he wasn't really able to talk. He listened to his sister all the time and often did what made her approve of him. However, that didn't need to be mentioned. Ansom fell quiet for a moment, watching the girl cook before he nodded. "Yeah, I'd love some pasta." He agreed with a gentle nod of his head.

• Elaena Rillas •

She just offered a sheepish smile as he commented on her being chaotic enough for his job. Obviously she hadn’t gotten away with her slip up “Don’t worry I’m not after your job” she answered with a light laugh “I just didn’t notice you” she admitted after. The cat let a low meow when Ansom had ran his hand over his head, his grumpy looking eyes closing for a moment before he had settled down again. She raised a brow at his response about being quiet “I suppose that makes the most sense. But are you trying to say six elephants charging down a highway wouldn’t be chaotic?” She asked as she glanced over at him watching as he had walked up next to her before turning her attention back to her cooking flashing a quick grin when he said she may not be cut out for his line of work. “Anyone who sleeps as much as I do wouldn’t be cut out for it anyway”

When he continued to mention her brother she paused what she was doing for a moment as she thought over his words before answering “Its not that I let him nag me...It’s more that I’d rather just not give him something to worry about. He’s probably the biggest anxious worrywart I know. A lot of the time he worries I can’t survive on my own” she laughed with a shrug of her shoulders “To be fair though, I did rely on people in the past a heck of a lot more than I do now so I sort of get that it’s not without warrant that he worries. He panics about so many different things that I like to give him one less thing to worry about at the very least” she finished as she went back to preparing her food. Smiling when Ansom had agreed to take some as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back