• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Makoto was at a boboa shop since it was one of her days off and she didn't feel like working on any projects. Though, she originally planned to meet with someone there at the shop, unfortunately she too had work at a bakery. Once Makoto got her drink from the shop, she brought it with her as she went outside to head to the bakery. She was meeting up with that certain someone to ask about some stuff that she's currently trying to implement in a prototype. She took a sip of her drink and was glad she had brought her hat, and no one really batted an eye for what she wore. They all thought she was cosplaying and was waiting for her friends. It wasn't really cosplay for her, since partly enough, it was actually her armor. And the silk feels very nice on her skin while the hat provided nice shade for her. Even though it was black, she modified it slightly to be heat resistant so the sun wouldn't affect her much. It was quite a ways to walk to the bakery she was going, she wondered if she could have some company while on the walk...

Roman Roman
"No no no no! Where is he?!"

Talia panicked as she ran around the city. To past the time and make a little more cash on the side, she had taken on a part time job as a caretaker for animals for people who were often away from home. Today she was tasked with taking care of a very wealthy family's dog, and while she was out taking it for walk, it happened to get loose. She was almost certain that the family would be coming back today and if they're dog was gone they'd give her a terrible rating and as a result, she'd probably get fired... And that would be hard to explain to her parents and Zenya. To get fired from a job after working there for about a week. It'd be pathetic. Turning the corner, she saw the dog.

"FOUND YOU!"

She shouted at the top of her lungs. Running to the dog, Talia launched herself toward it, grabbing hold of it and putting on the leash... In the process, dirtying up her uniform. At least it was a job well done, she would just say she tripped in a very unlucky spot in the yard. Their dog did it's business so often that the lie would be easily believable. Walking back, Talia's eyes caught sight of a familiar face. She didn't know her as well, but she knew who the girl was. Walking over to her she tapped her shoulder and smiled,

"Makoto? Is that you?"

tumblr_oj2ikqpEkz1sej1ryo1_540.gif

"No no no no! Where is he?!"

Talia panicked as she ran around the city. To past the time and make a little more cash on the side, she had taken on a part time job as a caretaker for animals for people who were often away from home. Today she was tasked with taking care of a very wealthy family's dog, and while she was out taking it for walk, it happened to get loose. She was almost certain that the family would be coming back today and if they're dog was gone they'd give her a terrible rating and as a result, she'd probably get fired... And that would be hard to explain to her parents and Zenya. To get fired from a job after working there for about a week. It'd be pathetic. Turning the corner, she saw the dog.

"FOUND YOU!"

She shouted at the top of her lungs. Running to the dog, Talia launched herself toward it, grabbing hold of it and putting on the leash... In the process, dirtying up her uniform. At least it was a job well done, she would just say she tripped in a very unlucky spot in the yard. Their dog did it's business so often that the lie would be easily believable. Walking back, Talia's eyes caught sight of a familiar face. She didn't know her as well, but she knew who the girl was. Walking over to her she tapped her shoulder and smiled,

"Makoto? Is that you?"

tumblr_oj2ikqpEkz1sej1ryo1_540.gif
Makoto continued to walk until she saw a dog in front of her. She wondered whose dog it was and why it was roaming around? She then saw a girl pounce onto it, which made her chuckle a bit before she changed direction to go around them. However, she stopped upon hearing her name from the girl's direction. It surprised her when she realized it came from the girl with an almost recognizable face. However, she noticed the uniform from school and smirked slightly. She almost didn't remember her since they never talked much in class, but she had a unique combination of features to her. Pink, short hair and glasses. Sometimes, her bangs would cover an eye. "Talia? Heh, what are you doing? Is this your dog?" She asked, putting a hand on her hip.

Makoto continued to walk until she saw a dog in front of her. She wondered whose dog it was and why it was roaming around? She then saw a girl pounce onto it, which made her chuckle a bit before she changed direction to go around them. However, she stopped upon hearing her name from the girl's direction. It surprised her when she realized it came from the girl with an almost recognizable face. However, she noticed the uniform from school and smirked slightly. She almost didn't remember her since they never talked much in class, but she had a unique combination of features to her. Pink, short hair and glasses. Sometimes, her bangs would cover an eye. "Talia? Heh, what are you doing? Is this your dog?" She asked, putting a hand on her hip.
tenor.gif
Talia White
Interacting w/: Makoto Seiker | CasualTea CasualTea

Mood: Happy, but a tad bit exhausted

Activity: Talking to Makoto

Objective: Get the dog back home safely

Talia had been assigned this family's dog since the day she got the dog, and she usually never had any problems until today. Having to chase down a pet was harder than she thought, mainly because she never has to, Fou never leaves her side unless told to. He got really attached the day they met one another, so he's pretty loyal to her. On the other hand, she was surprised to see Makoto outside of school, seeing as how the two of them never truly spoke to one another so she knew nothing about her or the places she liked to hang out at. Kneeling down to the dog's level once more, Talia smiled as she responded to Makoto's question. "This little guy isn't mine. He's the dog I was assigned to take care of at my part-time job." Talia petted the dog's head and chuckled as it responded to her with a happy, yet playful bark. This dog was truly a bundle of joy and a gigantic ball of energy. "What were you up to? I'm pretty sure it's way more interesting than chasing a dog around." She said, smiling as she fixed her glasses and stood up.

tenor.gif
Talia White
Interacting w/: Makoto Seiker | CasualTea CasualTea

Mood: Happy, but a tad bit exhausted

Objective: Get the dog back home safely

Talia had been assigned this family's dog since the day she got the dog, and she usually never had any problems until today. Having to chase down a pet was harder than she thought, mainly because she never has to, Fou never leaves her side unless told to. He got really attached the day they met one another, so he's pretty loyal to her. On the other hand, she was surprised to see Makoto outside of school, seeing as how the two of them never truly spoke to one another so she knew nothing about her or the places she liked to hang out at. Kneeling down to the dog's level once more, Talia smiled as she responded to Makoto's question. "This little guy isn't mine. He's the dog I was assigned to take care of at my part-time job." Talia petted the dog's head and chuckled as it responded to her with a happy, yet playful bark. This dog was truly a bundle of joy and a gigantic ball of energy. "What were you up to? I'm pretty sure it's way more interesting than chasing a dog around." She said, smiling as she fixed her glasses and stood up.
Makoto soon just squatted down so she could pet the dog's head gently. It was a cute little dog, but she thought her pet wolf was cuter. "Well, I was on my way to visit a friend at her work. We were gonna discuss some things that could help me in making something." She said leaving out who she was meeting and what she was making. She was meeting Zenya wondering if she knew any place that could give her some parts to make a synthetic body with an AI inside it. She wanted to create something that was almost military-like. If she could mass produce these types of androids, she may even start her own private military corp. It was ambitious of her, but she considered using them to deploy them for undercover operations, helping developing nations or just assisting Japan's main military force. She remembered that having company with her wouldn't be so bad, since it was quite the walk. Maybe she can even befriend Talia too. She always wanted more friends. She looked up at Talia with a friendly smile and then asked, her tone being a pretty upbeat. "Wanna come with? I can treat ya when we get to the bakery. I heard they have great deserts."

Makoto soon just squatted down so she could pet the dog's head gently. It was a cute little dog, but she thought her pet wolf was cuter. "Well, I was on my way to visit a friend at her work. We were gonna discuss some things that could help me in making something." She said leaving out who she was meeting and what she was making. She was meeting Zenya wondering if she knew any place that could give her some parts to make a synthetic body with an AI inside it. She wanted to create something that was almost military-like. If she could mass produce these types of androids, she may even start her own private military corp. It was ambitious of her, but she considered using them to deploy them for undercover operations, helping developing nations or just assisting Japan's main military force. She remembered that having company with her wouldn't be so bad, since it was quite the walk. Maybe she can even befriend Talia too. She always wanted more friends. She looked up at Talia with a friendly smile and then asked, her tone being a pretty upbeat. "Wanna come with? I can treat ya when we get to the bakery. I heard they have great deserts."
tenor.gif
Talia White
Interacting w/: Matoko Seiker | CasualTea CasualTea

Mood: Happy

Objective: Get the dog home

Talia watched as Makoto went to pet the dog on its head, chuckling as it happily ran around in a circle asking the two for more pets on the head. The little guy seemed to like Makoto, but unfortunately, he couldn't stay out much longer. He had to return home of course, and that was the plan now that she has him within her sight again. Talia then listened as she heard Makoto tell her what she was going to do, which it did catch her interest. Making things was something Talia valued herself as someone who tinkered with making things. Rubbing her chin as she listened some more thinking about the offer that was later presented to her, she smiled and looked down at the dog, "Well that sounds pretty fun, and I would like to join. But it depends on the direction you'll be heading in. I have to get the dog back to its home pretty soon, and once he's back there I'm off the job." She said, hoping that Makoto actually was going in the same direction. Talia could have always just used her powers to get the dog there quicker and just catch up with her, but she wanted to use her own skills. Her skill that wouldn't make everything a breeze. "If you want, you could text me the address and I could meet up with you just in case we aren't going the same way."

tenor.gif
Talia White
Interacting w/: Matoko Seiker | CasualTea CasualTea

Mood: Happy

Objective: Get the dog home

Talia watched as Makoto went to pet the dog on its head, chuckling as it happily ran around in a circle asking the two for more pets on the head. The little guy seemed to like Makoto, but unfortunately, he couldn't stay out much longer. He had to return home of course, and that was the plan now that she has him within her sight again. Talia then listened as she heard Makoto tell her what she was going to do, which it did catch her interest. Making things was something Talia valued herself as someone who tinkered with making things. Rubbing her chin as she listened some more thinking about the offer that was later presented to her, she smiled and looked down at the dog, "Well that sounds pretty fun, and I would like to join. But it depends on the direction you'll be heading in. I have to get the dog back to its home pretty soon, and once he's back there I'm off the job." She said, hoping that Makoto actually was going in the same direction. Talia could have always just used her powers to get the dog there quicker and just catch up with her, but she wanted to use her own skills. Her skill that wouldn't make everything a breeze. "If you want, you could text me the address and I could meet up with you just in case we aren't going the same way."
Closers Sylvi Special Agent.jpg
(I put the image in a thumbnail because it's HUGE when it's full.)​
Makoto thought about before she looked up, and seemingly past Talia. She smiled before she stood up, speaking. "That wouldn't be necessary. She decided to come to us apparently." She said before a familiar voice spoke behind Talia. Soon, someone's arms wrapped around Talia from behind, giving her a hug. The girl then rested her head on Talia's shoulder as she spoke to Makoto. It was none other than Zenya who had joined the conversation. "I had gotten off work early. I wanted to go see Talia first before seeing you, but it seems I got to kill two birds with one stone." She said before giving Talia a kiss on the cheek and spoke. "Hey babe. You almost done with work~?"

View attachment 561142
(I put the image in a thumbnail because it's HUGE when it's full.)​
Makoto thought about before she looked up, and seemingly past Talia. She smiled before she stood up, speaking. "That wouldn't be necessary. She decided to come to us apparently." She said before a familiar voice spoke behind Talia. Soon, someone's arms wrapped around Talia from behind, giving her a hug. The girl then rested her head on Talia's shoulder as she spoke to Makoto. It was none other than Zenya who had joined the conversation. "I had gotten off work early. I wanted to go see Talia first before seeing you, but it seems I got to kill two birds with one stone." She said before giving Talia a kiss on the cheek and spoke. "Hey babe. You almost done with work~?"
Talia was about to reach in her pocket to take out her phone, only to stop. "What? Why'd you say that? Oh they ar-" Talia stopped mid way through her sentence as she felt someone come into contact with her. She stiffened a bit out of fear and lack of knowledge as to who it was behind her and her face turned red. When she heard the person's voice, she relaxed a lot more, though still embarrassed because of the random gesture causing her to turn red in the face. "Z-Zenya..." Talia said after being kissed on the cheek by her. Turning around and wrapping her arms around her, she smiled warmly and hugged her tightly. "Yeah, I'm actually on my last job for the day which is to get this little guy home, then I'll be free for the rest of the day. I was gonna actually end up coming to see you if you're who Makoto was going to go see."

Talia was about to reach in her pocket to take out her phone, only to stop. "What? Why'd you say that? Oh they ar-" Talia stopped mid way through her sentence as she felt someone come into contact with her. She stiffened a bit out of fear and lack of knowledge as to who it was behind her and her face turned red. When she heard the person's voice, she relaxed a lot more, though still embarrassed because of the random gesture causing her to turn red in the face. "Z-Zenya..." Talia said after being kissed on the cheek by her. Turning around and wrapping her arms around her, she smiled warmly and hugged her tightly. "Yeah, I'm actually on my last job for the day which is to get this little guy home, then I'll be free for the rest of the day. I was gonna actually end up coming to see you if you're who Makoto was going to go see."
Zenya nodded. "Yes, she was supposed to see me today. I had to go to work because one of our customers there wanted a signature cake design from me." She said as she wrapped her arms around Talia, hugging her back, as well as keeping an eye on the dog so he wouldn't try to run. She then pulled away slowly to grab her phone. "So... Makoto, about those parts... They're mainly for AI storage, emotion recreation and... combat awareness." It made her chuckle a bit. "It's a weird combination of things but why would you want these parts specifically?" Makoto shrugged and replied. "Maybe it would just be nice to have military units that can be easily disposable and replaced. Plus, you wouldn't expect to find anything cute or alluring on the battlefield." Zenya only shook her head. "I suppose something like that would be nice, but the rest of the parts. It's super random that I can't even comprehend what you're trying to make." Makoto gave an ambitious smile, putting her hands on her hips. "Well, I know that the humans complain about us being gifted in our own way so... I just thought letting them have a taste of our magical gifts through science. It's a shit ton of coding but what's the fun of making the same stuff over and over again instead of making something so out there, you would never believe it once you saw it?" It was clear that Makoto was quite ambitious for a girl her age, but Zenya was just a bit cautious about the whole thing. She was for it, more so than against it though. It's just the outcome that bothers her.

Zenya nodded. "Yes, she was supposed to see me today. I had to go to work because one of our customers there wanted a signature cake design from me." She said as she wrapped her arms around Talia, hugging her back, as well as keeping an eye on the dog so he wouldn't try to run. She then pulled away slowly to grab her phone. "So... Makoto, about those parts... They're mainly for AI storage, emotion recreation and... combat awareness." It made her chuckle a bit. "It's a weird combination of things but why would you want these parts specifically?" Makoto shrugged and replied. "Maybe it would just be nice to have military units that can be easily disposable and replaced. Plus, you wouldn't expect to find anything cute or alluring on the battlefield." Zenya only shook her head. "I suppose something like that would be nice, but the rest of the parts. It's super random that I can't even comprehend what you're trying to make." Makoto gave an ambitious smile, putting her hands on her hips. "Well, I know that the humans complain about us being gifted in our own way so... I just thought letting them have a taste of our magical gifts through science. It's a shit ton of coding but what's the fun of making the same stuff over and over again instead of making something so out there, you would never believe it once you saw it?" It was clear that Makoto was quite ambitious for a girl her age, but Zenya was just a bit cautious about the whole thing. She was for it, more so than against it though. It's just the outcome that bothers her.
Talia nuzzled into Zenya's chest before slowly letting her go once she felt Zenya do the same. "So I've heard. I was curious as to what it was that Makoto was working on so I was going to tag along to try and find out about it myself, but seeing as we're all here, guess I don't have to anymore." Talia then crossed her arms, keeping a tight hold on the leash as she felt it tug a bit from her direction. The dog had taken interest in some people passing by them and wanted to get their scent, but unfortunately that wasn't going to happen. Sighing as she had to take her attention away from the conversation that Makoto and Zenya were having for a bit to give the dog some attention, she gave it a treat to keep him and place to get back to what she was truly interested in at the moment. "Militaristic combat AI units? Making something like that, you'd have to mass produce them if they're even given the green light for production... And even if that happens, how are you going to get the money to mass produce them? I'm pretty sure this stuff isn't cheap." Talia said, chuckling a bit as she looked at Makoto.

Talia nuzzled into Zenya's chest before slowly letting her go once she felt Zenya do the same. "So I've heard. I was curious as to what it was that Makoto was working on so I was going to tag along to try and find out about it myself, but seeing as we're all here, guess I don't have to anymore." Talia then crossed her arms, keeping a tight hold on the leash as she felt it tug a bit from her direction. The dog had taken interest in some people passing by them and wanted to get their scent, but unfortunately that wasn't going to happen. Sighing as she had to take her attention away from the conversation that Makoto and Zenya were having for a bit to give the dog some attention, she gave it a treat to keep him and place to get back to what she was truly interested in at the moment. "Militaristic combat AI units? Making something like that, you'd have to mass produce them if they're even given the green light for production... And even if that happens, how are you going to get the money to mass produce them? I'm pretty sure this stuff isn't cheap." Talia said, chuckling a bit as she looked at Makoto.
Makoto then had a confident smirk. She raised her chin while putting her hands to her hips, puffing her chest out. Her confidence seemed to be boosted as well as her self-esteem. "That may be true, but money is not an issue for me. One of my forms can, in a way, clone materials so as soon as I get an AI chip, I can use that form to make more! Where do you think I'm getting all my ammunition for my crazy ass guns? I use two frigging hand-cannons for F's sake. Haha~" She said with a chuckle before calming herself down. "Though, it'll still take time to be able to mass produce these types of things. I can't clone too much stuff. Maybe like six to seven frames a day, and a lot of naps." Zenya raised an eye brow. "The ability to clone materials, huh? Now it makes sense where you keep pulling these weird gadgets and munitions out of nowhere." Zenya commented. She then looked to Talia and came up with an idea. "Maybe since you like to build stuff, you two can collaborate with each other."

Makoto then had a confident smirk. She raised her chin while putting her hands to her hips, puffing her chest out. Her confidence seemed to be boosted as well as her self-esteem. "That may be true, but money is not an issue for me. One of my forms can, in a way, clone materials so as soon as I get an AI chip, I can use that form to make more! Where do you think I'm getting all my ammunition for my crazy ass guns? I use two frigging hand-cannons for F's sake. Haha~" She said with a chuckle before calming herself down. "Though, it'll still take time to be able to mass produce these types of things. I can't clone too much stuff. Maybe like six to seven frames a day, and a lot of naps." Zenya raised an eye brow. "The ability to clone materials, huh? Now it makes sense where you keep pulling these weird gadgets and munitions out of nowhere." Zenya commented. She then looked to Talia and came up with an idea. "Maybe since you like to build stuff, you two can collaborate with each other."
Talia raised a brow as she watched Makoto's mood changes age drastically. She seemed to be really confident which made Talia more interested in what she had to say. Cloning materials and such could make her job a lot easier, especially if she wanted to make more of the parts she was asking for. "That's most definitely a useful ability to have when you want to do the kind of things you're trying to accomplish." Talia said, chuckling a bit as she watched the dog a bit more. Only moments later, Zenya suggested the idea that the two of them, Makoto and Talia, work on some projects together. Waving her hands and shaking her head no, Talia nervously spoke, "I-I would just get in the way. Besides, Makoto seems a bit more advanced at this than I... And... And, well there was that one time I almost blew up my room! You remember... I wouldn't want to hinder Makoto in her work, and why I am getting better at that kind of thing, I don't think she'd have the time to teach me some of the things she knows."

Talia raised a brow as she watched Makoto's mood changes age drastically. She seemed to be really confident which made Talia more interested in what she had to say. Cloning materials and such could make her job a lot easier, especially if she wanted to make more of the parts she was asking for. "That's most definitely a useful ability to have when you want to do the kind of things you're trying to accomplish." Talia said, chuckling a bit as she watched the dog a bit more. Only moments later, Zenya suggested the idea that the two of them, Makoto and Talia, work on some projects together. Waving her hands and shaking her head no, Talia nervously spoke, "I-I would just get in the way. Besides, Makoto seems a bit more advanced at this than I... And... And, well there was that one time I almost blew up my room! You remember... I wouldn't want to hinder Makoto in her work, and why I am getting better at that kind of thing, I don't think she'd have the time to teach me some of the things she knows."
"Oh right, you did almost blow up your room. I almost forgot that." Zenya said as she giggled a bit. Makoto offered up a smile before shaking her head. "Don't worry about it. I'm in no rush so I don't mind helping you improve. Plus, a certain someone trained me because we had something similar, she said I was her first student." She offered. She was happy she could help and could possibly share her knowledge with Talia as well. Plus, she liked showing off too. She thought of it as passing on Akane's kindness down to Talia. Maybe something good can come from this.

"Oh right, you did almost blow up your room. I almost forgot that." Zenya said as she giggled a bit. Makoto offered up a smile before shaking her head. "Don't worry about it. I'm in no rush so I don't mind helping you improve. Plus, a certain someone trained me because we had something similar, she said I was her first student." She offered. She was happy she could help and could possibly share her knowledge with Talia as well. Plus, she liked showing off too. She thought of it as passing on Akane's kindness down to Talia. Maybe something good can come from this.
Talia nodded in agreement to Zenya's remembering of her almost blowing up her that one time she tried to create a controlled explosion or something having to do with explosives. The wiring had ended up being wrong or something along the sorts. Laughing nervously, she rubbed the back of her head, looking around at everything that wasn't Makoto or Zenya, "Yeah... That indeed did happen, happy you didn't forget." She said, before hearing Makoto's voice, which caused her gaze to finally land upon her. She was willing to help her which was nice, and from the sound of it, someone must've done the same for her. Take time out of their schedule to help. Chuckling a bit, she nodded, "Though I may be one of your upperclassmen, I will go under your wing for this teaching." Talia then gave a playful salute to Makoto before speaking once more, "But seriously, if you really do want to help me, thank you. It's always nice to have some more knowledge under the belt." She then looked at the dog, who seemed to be ready to go home. "Well, this little guy has been out all day, it's about time I got him home. If you guys want, you can walk him back with me. The owners won't be home for about another hour or two. Only thing is you won't be able to enter, but I'll be in and out."

Talia nodded in agreement to Zenya's remembering of her almost blowing up her that one time she tried to create a controlled explosion or something having to do with explosives. The wiring had ended up being wrong or something along the sorts. Laughing nervously, she rubbed the back of her head, looking around at everything that wasn't Makoto or Zenya, "Yeah... That indeed did happen, happy you didn't forget." She said, before hearing Makoto's voice, which caused her gaze to finally land upon her. She was willing to help her which was nice, and from the sound of it, someone must've done the same for her. Take time out of their schedule to help. Chuckling a bit, she nodded, "Though I may be one of your upperclassmen, I will go under your wing for this teaching." Talia then gave a playful salute to Makoto before speaking once more, "But seriously, if you really do want to help me, thank you. It's always nice to have some more knowledge under the belt." She then looked at the dog, who seemed to be ready to go home. "Well, this little guy has been out all day, it's about time I got him home. If you guys want, you can walk him back with me. The owners won't be home for about another hour or two. Only thing is you won't be able to enter, but I'll be in and out."
Zenya shrugged. "Well, I'll walk with you back then. Makoto?" She asked before Makoto nodded. "Sure, I'll come to. I've got nothing to do anyway. I should've brought my car, but walking is always good. Plus, I don't want the dog shedding all over my seats. They attract fur easily." She said before she walked up towards them. "Hey Talia, what kind of things do you like building anyway? Just curious as to what I should be expecting when you make stuff." Makoto asked, curious to know what she likes building. If it was something simple, it would be a piece of cake for her. If it was complicated, she saw the challenge being fun as to tinkering with the gadget and all its little gimmicks until it worked right. To her, mistakes are just happy little accidents and readjustments can be made.

Zenya shrugged. "Well, I'll walk with you back then. Makoto?" She asked before Makoto nodded. "Sure, I'll come to. I've got nothing to do anyway. I should've brought my car, but walking is always good. Plus, I don't want the dog shedding all over my seats. They attract fur easily." She said before she walked up towards them. "Hey Talia, what kind of things do you like building anyway? Just curious as to what I should be expecting when you make stuff." Makoto asked, curious to know what she likes building. If it was something simple, it would be a piece of cake for her. If it was complicated, she saw the challenge being fun as to tinkering with the gadget and all its little gimmicks until it worked right. To her, mistakes are just happy little accidents and readjustments can be made.
38e5ab46affed91fcf889f8fa6ea160321a83ded_hq.gif

Talia smiled happily as the two of them agreed to walk with her. While she did enjoy the company of the animals she worked with, having Zenya around always made things better and Makoto, from she heard, seems like a really cool person. Talia was actually pretty happy to have gotten a chance to formally talk to Makoto too. "Thank you both. I'd be lonely after dropping the dog off if it were just me." She said, chuckling a bit. Then she was asked my Makoto what was it that she liked to build. Talia smirked and looked at her, the glare in his glasses blocking the cartoonish violent look in her eyes, "Weapons. Explosives. Guns. Swords. Anything that can bring some pain." She listed, making a fist and holding it up. Some people who were walking by gave her some weird looks, but she paid them no attention as she was talking about something she genuinely enjoyed and that sort of blocked out her usual shyness.​

38e5ab46affed91fcf889f8fa6ea160321a83ded_hq.gif

Talia smiled happily as the two of them agreed to walk with her. While she did enjoy the company of the animals she worked with, having Zenya around always made things better and Makoto, from she heard, seems like a really cool person. Talia was actually pretty happy to have gotten a chance to formally talk to Makoto too. "Thank you both. I'd be lonely after dropping the dog off if it were just me." She said, chuckling a bit. Then she was asked my Makoto what was it that she liked to build. Talia smirked and looked at her, the glare in his glasses blocking the cartoonish violent look in her eyes, "Weapons. Explosives. Guns. Swords. Anything that can bring some pain." She listed, making a fist and holding it up. Some people who were walking by gave her some weird looks, but she paid them no attention as she was talking about something she genuinely enjoyed and that sort of blocked out her usual shyness.​
When people gave them weird looks, Zenya couldn't help but smile and wave to them nervously. If need be, she could always just say that Talia was talking about a video game and that she's a 'play hard' gamer. She did fit the description of one, her bangs made her seem edgy in a way. Makoto smirked as they walked. "Hoh~? That sounds pretty easy for me then. I usually make the same. Maybe you can take a look at my arsenal when we have time. You may be impressed with the stuff I make." Makoto boasted before she averted her gaze forward. Zenya continued to walk with them as she then held Talia's hand. It was normal for them since they were a couple and all. Makoto paid no mind about it. She always sort of knew that they had some kind of lovey-dovey feeling between them. She too thought it was normal. Zenya looked at Talia, just now noticing the fact her hair was over her eye. "Hmm... Talia, you can see through your right eye. Right?" Zenya spoke out of curiosity. If it did block her eye and gave her a problem, she has some spare hair clips in her pocket.

When people gave them weird looks, Zenya couldn't help but smile and wave to them nervously. If need be, she could always just say that Talia was talking about a video game and that she's a 'play hard' gamer. She did fit the description of one, her bangs made her seem edgy in a way. Makoto smirked as they walked. "Hoh~? That sounds pretty easy for me then. I usually make the same. Maybe you can take a look at my arsenal when we have time. You may be impressed with the stuff I make." Makoto boasted before she averted her gaze forward. Zenya continued to walk with them as she then held Talia's hand. It was normal for them since they were a couple and all. Makoto paid no mind about it. She always sort of knew that they had some kind of lovey-dovey feeling between them. She too thought it was normal. Zenya looked at Talia, just now noticing the fact her hair was over her eye. "Hmm... Talia, you can see through your right eye. Right?" Zenya spoke out of curiosity. If it did block her eye and gave her a problem, she has some spare hair clips in her pocket.
tumblr_oj2ikqpEkz1sej1ryo1_500.gif

As Talia was explaining what things she liked to make, she heard Zenya tell some people passing by that was just talking about video games, which caused her to snap out of her little mode and go back to her usual self instead of whatever she just did. Smiling and waving to the passing people, Talia began to feel a slight sense of embarrassment, laughing a little and nervously. Turning her attention back to Makoto, Talia nodded, "Hopefully we can set something up then. I can't promise that I'll be able to go through completely with this due to my work schedule and school, but if we manage to figure it out then I'm sure you'll be able to teach me quite a bit." She said happily before being asked about her hair. Running a hand through the bang she smiled and shook her head no, rejecting the hair pins. Truth is, she could see perfectly fine like this... Somehow. Her hair was never actually a problem when she had it like this for as long as she could remember. It was also super cute to her which is why she liked having it like this from time to time despite it seeming as if it were blocking her vision. "No thanks Zenya. I can actually see perfectly fine despite my hair being right there. Not sure why... But I just can."

tumblr_oj2ikqpEkz1sej1ryo1_500.gif

As Talia was explaining what things she liked to make, she heard Zenya tell some people passing by that was just talking about video games, which caused her to snap out of her little mode and go back to her usual self instead of whatever she just did. Smiling and waving to the passing people, Talia began to feel a slight sense of embarrassment, laughing a little and nervously. Turning her attention back to Makoto, Talia nodded, "Hopefully we can set something up then. I can't promise that I'll be able to go through completely with this due to my work schedule and school, but if we manage to figure it out then I'm sure you'll be able to teach me quite a bit." She said happily before being asked about her hair. Running a hand through the bang she smiled and shook her head no, rejecting the hair pins. Truth is, she could see perfectly fine like this... Somehow. Her hair was never actually a problem when she had it like this for as long as she could remember. It was also super cute to her which is why she liked having it like this from time to time despite it seeming as if it were blocking her vision. "No thanks Zenya. I can actually see perfectly fine despite my hair being right there. Not sure why... But I just can."
Zenya giggled before she nodded. "Alright. Whatever you say, two-eyed cyclops~" She joked since she wore glasses and looked like she had one eye. Makoto continued to talk as she nodded. She too had school and work as well. Though part of her work was just making stuff as well as being Akane's intern doing intern shit. So it wasn't much of a problem for her to make some time, it's just a lot harder for Talia since she had to walk dogs and stuff. Nonetheless, maybe they can work some kind of time out. "I see. Well, you can pick whatever time you think is more comfortable for you. Part of my work is spending time in the workshop on my weapons and gadgets so it wouldn't be an issue for me to put some time aside to let you come in and examine everything." She said before she stretched her arms up a bit. It wasn't much of a stretch since after her days of training, she felt a lot more loose and flexible somehow. She wondered if Akane would let her teach someone about the stuff she made. Maybe Akane can give her pointers on how to teach someone.

Zenya giggled before she nodded. "Alright. Whatever you say, two-eyed cyclops~" She joked since she wore glasses and looked like she had one eye. Makoto continued to talk as she nodded. She too had school and work as well. Though part of her work was just making stuff as well as being Akane's intern doing intern shit. So it wasn't much of a problem for her to make some time, it's just a lot harder for Talia since she had to walk dogs and stuff. Nonetheless, maybe they can work some kind of time out. "I see. Well, you can pick whatever time you think is more comfortable for you. Part of my work is spending time in the workshop on my weapons and gadgets so it wouldn't be an issue for me to put some time aside to let you come in and examine everything." She said before she stretched her arms up a bit. It wasn't much of a stretch since after her days of training, she felt a lot more loose and flexible somehow. She wondered if Akane would let her teach someone about the stuff she made. Maybe Akane can give her pointers on how to teach someone.
Talia chuckled when Zenya called her a cyclops, nudging her arm a bit as she did so, "Aw leave me alone." She said, before looking towards the dog to make sure he was okay. He seemed to be happy, which led Talia to thinking that he knew that they were headed to his house. Talia then began listening to Makoto as she started to talk. Spending a lot of time in a workshop sounded about right in terms of what they liked to do, and Talia figured maybe the times she'd be in her own workshop she could just work with Makoto and get some practice done. "Sounds like a plan. Where's your workshop?" She said, as the dog's home came into view. Talia let out a sigh of relief. This meant her day was almost over and she'd get to spend some time with Makoto and Zenya.

Talia chuckled when Zenya called her a cyclops, nudging her arm a bit as she did so, "Aw leave me alone." She said, before looking towards the dog to make sure he was okay. He seemed to be happy, which led Talia to thinking that he knew that they were headed to his house. Talia then began listening to Makoto as she started to talk. Spending a lot of time in a workshop sounded about right in terms of what they liked to do, and Talia figured maybe the times she'd be in her own workshop she could just work with Makoto and get some practice done. "Sounds like a plan. Where's your workshop?" She said, as the dog's home came into view. Talia let out a sigh of relief. This meant her day was almost over and she'd get to spend some time with Makoto and Zenya.
"The work shop is located within my boss' estate. Their family also makes weapons too, which I think might be a family business." Makoto explained as best as she could, since she forgot most of the family stuff since that was said before her training. She did know there were also other fighters there, she got in touch even with the people she fought before. She then looked at the dog and smiled before petting its head as they walked. "He seems eager to go back home, huh?" She asked as Zenya just watched the two. She smiled seeing that they were getting along well as friends. She noticed they didn't talk to each other much in class, though knowing Makoto and Talia, they would have a knack for building shit. She'd introduce them but most of the time, the other would be busy. At least now that they've met, she wondered if Talia would actually improve on making stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back