• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

tumblr_n2ibs0oin61r9j9xbo1_500.gif

Elyse Glenn

Elyse didn't bother to move from the spot she stood in, more waiting to see what this stranger would do or say. She'd be able to feel through the metal under their feet if he started moving, so there was no need to make a move yet. If she was being honest with herself, she was surprised that it took someone this long to actually come up to her, but she figured they were probably all scared of her or just kind of weirded out by her. That was fine. She was nothing more than a freak anyways, a shell of a human for a living metal host, a freak experiment gone unfortunately right. They had every reason to avoid her... yet this guy seemed to actively be searching her out. Wanting to maybe find out the reason why, Elyse finally willed herself to turn around, her eyes finally resting on the figure of the man now in front of her. He didn't quite look as she expected he would. His voice made him sound a little more imposing than he looked, but looks could be deceiving. She was the living definition of that, after all.
This stranger's words did pique her interest a bit. He was purposely seeking her out? Because her powers caught his attention? What did that mean? Her powers that seemed to only cause trouble? What kind of guy was he? Her expression was neutral, almost blank and lifeless as she stared at him. “Well I’m sorry to disappoint you, I’m not worth putting any attention on.” Again, her voice sounded defeated with a metallic ring. However he seemed to be really insistent in at least trying to looks like he really was interested, and her eyes fell to the crate he placed in front of her. It was turned all to metal of course, as it would be since it was in the alleyway that was still continuing to be turned to metal. The longer she stood here, the more the metal spread, not that she cared. She looked down at the crate before looking back at the stranger, still trying to wrap her head around why he was here. He seemed to be acting like he wanted to talk to her, like some kind of counselor or therapist. “I’m not sure what you’re trying to accomplish by talking to me, but whatever kind of person you’re looking for obviously isn’t me. I mean, look at me.” She held out her hands, showing her palms and a silver spiderweb pattern that interlaid itself there. The pattern seemed to also spread a bit up her wrists, and a further look at her would show a very light etching of the pattern across the rest of her skin. Her face, however, was clear of it. “You don’t want to get involved with... this.” She sighed, her arms falling to her sides. “Besides, I don’t care about anything, anymore. Why should I be interested in why you’re here? What would you want with something like me?” Her curiosity about this man still seemed to peel through her obvious hatred of herself and her situation, and how genuinely lost she felt.
giphy.gif

Seeing as how his offer for a seat was rejected, Perfect took it himself, willing to give it to her if she changes her mind at some point. His presence obviously confused her, Why would he seek her out? Probably one of the many questions she had bouncing around that human brain of her's. It would make sense though, as from what Perfect saw on his way to her, everyone who had saw her seemed scared or even angry with her, despite not knowing her. Perfect would inspect her, as the two of them were in the same area.

When told there was no point in putting any attention on her, Perfect tilted his head, narrowing his eyes on the girl. It was something he noticed before, but it was quite apparent that she was troubled. That something was getting to her... Or had already gotten to her. "It's not what I'm trying to accomplish. It's what I can help YOU accomplish. I simply wish to help you, that is if you're willing to help me in return." Perfect said in response to being told that she wasn't the kind of person he was looking for. And she was right. She wasn't, but he could help her get back to her old ways. Help her realize that there's more to whatever she's been seeing. More than whatever is making her behave the way that she is. "Trust me, you're not what I expected when I came seeking after you, but finally seeing you, I see someone who's lost too much. You're probably afraid of losing what little you could gain again. That is if you're currently seeking what you've lost before. At the current moment, you may just be a mess, but you can easily be fixed." He said, watching as the skin on her arms became metal. Placing his hand on her arm, Perfect used what little power he had managed to save up, to negate her abilities, causing the metallic skin to return to normal. "Unfortunately, I do wish to get involved with... That. Because I can help you. I may sound like a broken record when I say that, but it's true. You're living the life of a shell once full of life, but for some reason drained by something. It also seems like you view your powers negatively, but if you come with me, I can help you control them. I can help you own what's yours. That's why you should be interested in why I'm here. I want something like you because I need people who I are similar to me in a way, because just like you, I'm a broken person too, seeking something in this life. Would it be bad if we help one another gain what we seek?" Perfect asked, taking his hand off of her arm and reaching out towards her for a handshake. "I can promise you anything and everything you want. All you have to do is accept my offer." Perfect's voice was sincere at this time. He meant every word in which he had just said to this girl. "So?"

original.jpg
Zero looked at Ryft as he finished speaking. He couldn't imagine what it'd be like in Ryft's shoes. To be blunt, it would suck, to not know basic things like what people do for fun, or not even know basic human emotions. "I find you interesting, Ryft. You're different from everyone I know, but not in a bad way. You might not be familiar with the way us humans live but that makes you unique in your own way." He stated, wanting Ryft to see that being unfamiliar with things wasn't a bad thing. "Besides, if you don't know what you like to do in your free time, I can show you some fun things you could try, its the least I could do." He nodded before using his thumb to point at himself. "I'm officially going to take it upon myself to help you get adjusted to the way us humans exist."
RYFT MK-80

In his mind, Ryft was still reeling over what was happening. He was actually hanging out with someone casually. It wasn't just some passing conversation and that was it, or being ganged up on by a bunch of bullies. No, this was someone who genuinely seemed to want to spend time with him. Almost like they were friends. Ryft internally shook his head at the thought, not wanting to be too forward in his thinking on the situation. If things kept going at the rate they were going, they might end up as friends, but right now? Ryft didn't want to ruin his chance at actually having a friend for once, so he had to keep his cool for now. He looked over at Zero as he called him interesting, his expression kind of confused. He wasn't used to being called things like that. He was only ever used to technical terms that his creators in the lab used. Not such.. human descriptions. He nodded as Zero explained that he could show him different things to do, glad that he had a guide to help him. "I appreciate that, Zero." He couldn't help but be taken aback a bit as Zero announced he was officially taking it upon himself to help him get adjusted to human life. Blood seemed to rush to his cheeks a bit, a reaction that seemed to surprise him. It wasn't something that had ever happened before, so he wasn't sure how to react to it. Sheer curiosity took over him and he brought a hand to his cheeks to feel that they were a little warm, internal diagnostics showed a buildup of heat in those areas. "You said you would help me get adjusted to how humans exist, right?" Ryft asked, not moving his hand. "Can you explain to me why, when you said you would take it upon yourself to help me, I felt blood rush to my cheeks and warm them up? It's never happened before and I don't know if I should be worried or not." He looked up at his friend, his normally pale skin showing a light dusting of pink on his cheeks.​

30855789_246187352622134_1357583709942841344_n.jpg
Mal was glad to see him revert into the form she was most familiar with. This was the one she loved the most, not that she didn't love any of the other, it was still Roman after all, but this form meant that Roman felt safe and at peace and intended on relaxing, which made her the slightest bit happier everytime she'd see him change to it. She nodded, agreeing with his statement about waiting for Alejandro. Her youngest seemed to be busier these days, but at least he was staying out of trouble. She didn't really have to worry about Misaki since she seemed to be more interested in staying at home outside of school... at least she hopes that's what she was doing. That child could be incredibly sneaky at times, as nice as it was she got that after her father, it could be pretty troubling at times. "Chinese sounds really good right now, I've been craving it but never really had a reason to go get some." She responded, happily taking his hand when he offered it.
large.jpg

As Mal took his hand, Roman smiled and nodded, placing a hand on his head as he thought about some of the higher rated Chinese places around. Usually it wasn't his go-to food, so unfortunately, he wasn't familiar with the names of the restaurants. He was going to make it his mission to make sure they get into a good one though, after all, this is the first date they've been on in quite the while ever since Roman took the role as head. "Alright then, Chinese it is. Before we go though, I actually need to do something really quick." Roman then let go of Mal's hand and walked towards the door. "We're gonna have ton make a stop at my office. I wanna rearrange my schedule so I won't get random calls and messages while we're out. This night is about us, and nothing more." He said, placing a hand on the doorknob and twisting. Roman motioned for Mal to go first, a smile on his face, "After you." As Roman waited for Mal, he began to think. Having to rearrange all those plans, it made him think about his op with Masahi. Roman had got an idea at that moment, and figured maybe he could contact him sometime down the line about this, but for now, Roman was on break. He was now playing the role of a loving husband. A role he wished to play more often alongside being a father, and not some timeless company man, and family head. With those thoughts in his head, everything he had planned for, he was going to push to next week. He had something else in mind for both himself and Mal.​

large.jpg

As Mal took his hand, Roman smiled and nodded, placing a hand on his head as he thought about some of the higher rated Chinese places around. Usually it wasn't his go-to food, so unfortunately, he wasn't familiar with the names of the restaurants. He was going to make it his mission to make sure they get into a good one though, after all, this is the first date they've been on in quite the while ever since Roman took the role as head. "Alright then, Chinese it is. Before we go though, I actually need to do something really quick." Roman then let go of Mal's hand and walked towards the door. "We're gonna have ton make a stop at my office. I wanna rearrange my schedule so I won't get random calls and messages while we're out. This night is about us, and nothing more." He said, placing a hand on the doorknob and twisting. Roman motioned for Mal to go first, a smile on his face, "After you." As Roman waited for Mal, he began to think. Having to rearrange all those plans, it made him think about his op with Masahi. Roman had got an idea at that moment, and figured maybe he could contact him sometime down the line about this, but for now, Roman was on break. He was now playing the role of a loving husband. A role he wished to play more often alongside being a father, and not some timeless company man, and family head. With those thoughts in his head, everything he had planned for, he was going to push to next week. He had something else in mind for both himself and Mal.​
Mal was a bit confused when he let go of her hand, but it was soon replaced with concern when Roman mentioned stopping by his office to quickly do something, a bit skeptical about what it was. She wasn't sure what worried her but she was relieved when he mentioned rearranging his schedule so they'd be uninterrupted. The last thing she wanted was for him to have to leave for something work-related. "Ah, alright. It wouldn't be as nice if we got interrupted would it?" She nodded after he explained what he needed to do really quickly, walking in when he held the door open for her. She didn't really travel far from the door, but she did glance around the room while she waited.

FI7KM0k.png

UVQZlR1.gif

...ΨKenji drifted within the Throne World, his days comprising of training until his knuckles bled and collapsing from exhaustion. He stopped counting the days, and diverted all of his mind to training, getting stronger, so that when he finally returned, he'd be ready. If the dream he had about losing Lumina came to pass, he would never forgive himself. A pair is meant to protect and shield their other half, from pain both physical and mental. The fact that Lumina has been taken from him as many times as she had, would mean that Kenji is incapable of protecting anyone, not even her. Every time he felt a shock from the pair bond, it felt like old wounds being reopened and fresh acid being poured in. He could feel his heart burning, along with every nerve in his body. His veins would glow with a malicious red, then return to normal every time a pulse of agony overcame him. He could tell her was drifting. From unconsciousness. From her. His mind would go blank for days at a time within the Throne World, and most would blend into a singular day, sometimes into hours. He felt his mind distance from his body, as if tendrils were being severed. He couldn't shake an uneasy feeling growing within the Throne World. As if a dark presence had invaded. He went to investigate these feelings, to ascertain the origin. He placed his helm on his head and picked up his Hand Cannon 'Rose' along with his Euphorian-crafted rifle 'Inferno' and ventured out of his building, passing numerous other Sanctums. After days of wondering the Throne World, he came to a newly crafted, dark cave and stepped inside, making his way down beneath the surface, towards the source of his uneasy feelings. He readied his Hand Cannon, Rose, in its holster and brought his rifle's sights to eye-level and continued to venture down into the shadows, his entire body soon being enveloped in darkness. He spoke just before he began his descentΨ...

Well... Time to see where this leads..

...ΨThe trigger clicked. Another empty clip slid from its purchase and dropped to the dark stone floor. It was the last. His rifle was dry. Kenji spun the weapon in his hand, grabbing hard around the barrel, like a club. A new wave of chittering death was upon him – fragile but aggressive, overwhelming in their number and oppressive in their rage. The stock of the rifle connected with skull after skull. They caved and fell. Like the others before. The pile of vanquished nightmares—half bone, half dust—grew at Kenji’s feet. There was a calm to him. An ease. The chaos of battle was no time to panic. His swing was wide, but measured. No wasted movement. One of the dark shapes clawed at his back. Then another. They were heavier than their frail frames would suggest. He gave a shrug and shake, turned and hammered the stock hard into the side of one creature’s temple. Its skull splintered and the stock lodged deep in the wet, chalky mass beneath the bone. He made a fleeting effort to break the rifle free, but had to let it fall away as the rush of shadows increased. Kenji kicked the other monster to the floor, stepping on its neck while shifting to backhand a throng of attackers eager to make their killing lunge. If the rifle—his battle-worn Inferno—had served to thin the herd and buy Kenji time to assess the whole of the situation, his Rose would see him through. It always had. The young Sanctum, awash in the ash and gore of his enemies, pulled his cannon and in one motion feathered the trigger to level the wretched beasts closest to him. The bloom from each shot lit the cavern with flashes of red heat — a garden of angry roses blossoming in pointed defiance of this vile, hateful kingdom of shadows. On the far end of the sea of gnashing maws, the wicked woman danced in the air. Watching. Waiting? Kenji’s cannon was loaded and ready to fire as if an afterthought. He let loose another barrage and six more shadows slumped, lifeless upon the pile. The witch unleashed a violent cry. And as quickly as it had begun, the onslaught subsided. The chittering fell from a deafening roar to an eerie chorus humming through the ebon haze just beyond his sight. Kenji stood, straightened his tired back and took long, deep breaths. The storm had not been weathered. He could feel it in his gut. He stood now, not at peace, but within the eye – the swirling, terrible lull before the waves came crashing once more. The wicked woman laughed: a horrid, grating screech. Followed by footsteps. Heavy and hard. Thoom. Thoom. Thoom. Thoom. Kenji squinted against the dark as he slid new rounds into his cannon’s cylinder. A shape took form, approaching from the deep. A being of might and mass that dwarfed the young Sanctum. A cleaver the size of an ordinary Sanctum—bigger—hung effortlessly in its hand. Its body was thick with ornate bone – a living armour that was one with the beast. Kenji let out an accepting sigh. The creature walked like a Sanctum burdened by untold sin – lumbering and slow, though its stride covered ground with unnatural ease. To Kenji, the approaching horror cut an imposing silhouette not unlike that of an ancient, disgraced knight. Maybe it had been heroic once. Maybe here in these shadows, to the watchful eyes of the wicked woman and her rotting horde it was a hero still – only for a darker, sinister cause. The thought intrigued Kenji. The fight he had come all this way to find, the enemy he had hoped was nothing but a legend’s lie, seemed eager to greet him. He smiled beneath his helm, then spun his Rose with a confident twirl, before steadying his aim and fanning its hammer one more. The angry bloom lit the dark. Six shots, centre mass. Kenji’s rounds pinged off a sudden, shimmering wall of black. The knight had conjured a protective barrier as if from nothing. Unable to comprehend the creature’s arcane methods – dark magic or unimagined tech, or even a joining of the two, Kenji didn’t care. He reloaded and prepared to face the unknown. As the ethereal shield faded the beast raised its blade and let loose an aggressive, inhuman roar: Death’s own battle cry. Kenji accepted the challenge. His Rose gripped tightly in his vice grip, the Sanctum charged forward. He would meet the shadow’s rage head-onΨ...

...ΨTwo days had passed since Kenji stepped from the dark corridors beneath the Throne World, back into the light. Sanctums pressed him for details time and again. They wanted to know all they could of the wicked woman and her promise of suffering. Of the sea of mindless, chittering death. Of the hulking knight and Kenji’s epic battle. The Sanctums were enthralled and deeply concerned. If the monsters below the Throne World were active and aware, Imperious must be warned. Kenji agreed. As they watched another sunrise from the lonely quiet of the Throne World's surface and planned their long journey home, Kenji pulled fragmented bone from the pouch that hung on his left hip: a reminder of the evil that lurked beyond the light, and the last remnants of the wicked woman’s betrothed. And while he recounted once more the events of his time in the shadows he took his Rose from its holster and began grafting the bone to its steel frame — just another trophy, from another battle wonΨ...

...ΨKenji suddenly awoke on a soft bed within what appeared to be a tree base. His appearance had changed since he had been brought in to this strange area. No longer was his hair red, it was a dark brown, yet his eyes remained a burning orange colour. Most of his hair was held out of his eyes by a blue bandanna. He scanned his surroundings discreetly and quickly recognised the architecture. It was that of the Faes. However, he was sure he wasn't within the Fae realm, due to the surrounding vibrations, so it was most probable that it was within a pocket dimension, or perhaps even crafted from the surrounding wilderness. The natural vibrations were almost identical to Earths, so it was almost guaranteed he was still there. Could he be perhaps in a forest? Nevertheless, he could see two figures standing off to his left, both of Fae origin, yet of opposing genders. He quickly pressed his hands onto his hip and found his hand cannon Rose within it's holster, yet it had been grafted in bone. This meant that he wasn't dreaming, and that he did fight the Shadows that had invaded the Throne World. He quickly sat up and spoke to the two Faes, his tone being comprised of confusion and urgency. He didn't have time to be courteous and allow them to talk. He had to find his brother, and quicklyΨ...

What happened? Where am I? Who are you? Where's Akira?!

Character Information

Mood:
Confused and panicked.

Groggy.

Objective:
Notify his brother of the Throne World invasion.

Interacting With: Ayen and Celeana.

Theme:

Rin Kyugan 1539391169220.pngRin opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling above her, not breaking eye contact with the ceiling she reached her right hand out to a table next to her. Grabbing a cell phone that sat on it and brought the phone to her face breaking her sight of the ceiling. Checking the time she saw it was still quite early she sighed and sat the phone back onto the table sitting up from the couch she was laying on. Looking around the room it was a complete mess with empty bottles scattered around the place, crude graffiti on the walls, and the windows barred up. One of the windows was obviously recently barred up Rin had busted into the abandoned apartment to stay for the night. Only recently moving to the area alone, she didn't wanna rely on her parents to take care of her. So she was not only living alone but she was completely broke since she also refused to take any money from them, and told them not to send any to her. This left her in a tough spot so Rin figured she was going to have to figure out what to do as she went along. She figured for now she'd make the abandoned apartment her base for now, she closed her eyes knowing she needed to get some sleep since she was going to begin her first day of school soon.

Last edited:
Thinking to himself " Okay Felix you're a smart kid so you should be able to do classes this is what Ken wants so I will make him proud." Felix things to himself he pets his dragon. " Here I just might be able to learn more about my dragon powers, Ken's friend said this was a good high school I will just have to wait and see about that."

FI7KM0k.png

UVQZlR1.gif

...ΨKenji drifted within the Throne World, his days comprising of training until his knuckles bled and collapsing from exhaustion. He stopped counting the days, and diverted all of his mind to training, getting stronger, so that when he finally returned, he'd be ready. If the dream he had about losing Lumina came to pass, he would never forgive himself. A pair is meant to protect and shield their other half, from pain both physical and mental. The fact that Lumina has been taken from him as many times as she had, would mean that Kenji is incapable of protecting anyone, not even her. Every time he felt a shock from the pair bond, it felt like old wounds being reopened and fresh acid being poured in. He could feel his heart burning, along with every nerve in his body. His veins would glow with a malicious red, then return to normal every time a pulse of agony overcame him. He could tell her was drifting. From unconsciousness. From her. His mind would go blank for days at a time within the Throne World, and most would blend into a singular day, sometimes into hours. He felt his mind distance from his body, as if tendrils were being severed. He couldn't shake an uneasy feeling growing within the Throne World. As if a dark presence had invaded. He went to investigate these feelings, to ascertain the origin. He placed his helm on his head and picked up his Hand Cannon 'Rose' along with his Euphorian-crafted rifle 'Inferno' and ventured out of his building, passing numerous other Sanctums. After days of wondering the Throne World, he came to a newly crafted, dark cave and stepped inside, making his way down beneath the surface, towards the source of his uneasy feelings. He readied his Hand Cannon, Rose, in its holster and brought his rifle's sights to eye-level and continued to venture down into the shadows, his entire body soon being enveloped in darkness. He spoke just before he began his descentΨ...

Well... Time to see where this leads..

...ΨThe trigger clicked. Another empty clip slid from its purchase and dropped to the dark stone floor. It was the last. His rifle was dry. Kenji spun the weapon in his hand, grabbing hard around the barrel, like a club. A new wave of chittering death was upon him – fragile but aggressive, overwhelming in their number and oppressive in their rage. The stock of the rifle connected with skull after skull. They caved and fell. Like the others before. The pile of vanquished nightmares—half bone, half dust—grew at Kenji’s feet. There was a calm to him. An ease. The chaos of battle was no time to panic. His swing was wide, but measured. No wasted movement. One of the dark shapes clawed at his back. Then another. They were heavier than their frail frames would suggest. He gave a shrug and shake, turned and hammered the stock hard into the side of one creature’s temple. Its skull splintered and the stock lodged deep in the wet, chalky mass beneath the bone. He made a fleeting effort to break the rifle free, but had to let it fall away as the rush of shadows increased. Kenji kicked the other monster to the floor, stepping on its neck while shifting to backhand a throng of attackers eager to make their killing lunge. If the rifle—his battle-worn Inferno—had served to thin the herd and buy Kenji time to assess the whole of the situation, his Rose would see him through. It always had. The young Sanctum, awash in the ash and gore of his enemies, pulled his cannon and in one motion feathered the trigger to level the wretched beasts closest to him. The bloom from each shot lit the cavern with flashes of red heat — a garden of angry roses blossoming in pointed defiance of this vile, hateful kingdom of shadows. On the far end of the sea of gnashing maws, the wicked woman danced in the air. Watching. Waiting? Kenji’s cannon was loaded and ready to fire as if an afterthought. He let loose another barrage and six more shadows slumped, lifeless upon the pile. The witch unleashed a violent cry. And as quickly as it had begun, the onslaught subsided. The chittering fell from a deafening roar to an eerie chorus humming through the ebon haze just beyond his sight. Kenji stood, straightened his tired back and took long, deep breaths. The storm had not been weathered. He could feel it in his gut. He stood now, not at peace, but within the eye – the swirling, terrible lull before the waves came crashing once more. The wicked woman laughed: a horrid, grating screech. Followed by footsteps. Heavy and hard. Thoom. Thoom. Thoom. Thoom. Kenji squinted against the dark as he slid new rounds into his cannon’s cylinder. A shape took form, approaching from the deep. A being of might and mass that dwarfed the young Sanctum. A cleaver the size of an ordinary Sanctum—bigger—hung effortlessly in its hand. Its body was thick with ornate bone – a living armour that was one with the beast. Kenji let out an accepting sigh. The creature walked like a Sanctum burdened by untold sin – lumbering and slow, though its stride covered ground with unnatural ease. To Kenji, the approaching horror cut an imposing silhouette not unlike that of an ancient, disgraced knight. Maybe it had been heroic once. Maybe here in these shadows, to the watchful eyes of the wicked woman and her rotting horde it was a hero still – only for a darker, sinister cause. The thought intrigued Kenji. The fight he had come all this way to find, the enemy he had hoped was nothing but a legend’s lie, seemed eager to greet him. He smiled beneath his helm, then spun his Rose with a confident twirl, before steadying his aim and fanning its hammer one more. The angry bloom lit the dark. Six shots, centre mass. Kenji’s rounds pinged off a sudden, shimmering wall of black. The knight had conjured a protective barrier as if from nothing. Unable to comprehend the creature’s arcane methods – dark magic or unimagined tech, or even a joining of the two, Kenji didn’t care. He reloaded and prepared to face the unknown. As the ethereal shield faded the beast raised its blade and let loose an aggressive, inhuman roar: Death’s own battle cry. Kenji accepted the challenge. His Rose gripped tightly in his vice grip, the Sanctum charged forward. He would meet the shadow’s rage head-onΨ...

...ΨTwo days had passed since Kenji stepped from the dark corridors beneath the Throne World, back into the light. Sanctums pressed him for details time and again. They wanted to know all they could of the wicked woman and her promise of suffering. Of the sea of mindless, chittering death. Of the hulking knight and Kenji’s epic battle. The Sanctums were enthralled and deeply concerned. If the monsters below the Throne World were active and aware, Imperious must be warned. Kenji agreed. As they watched another sunrise from the lonely quiet of the Throne World's surface and planned their long journey home, Kenji pulled fragmented bone from the pouch that hung on his left hip: a reminder of the evil that lurked beyond the light, and the last remnants of the wicked woman’s betrothed. And while he recounted once more the events of his time in the shadows he took his Rose from its holster and began grafting the bone to its steel frame — just another trophy, from another battle wonΨ...

...ΨKenji suddenly awoke on a soft bed within what appeared to be a tree base. His appearance had changed since he had been brought in to this strange area. No longer was his hair red, it was a dark brown, yet his eyes remained a burning orange colour. Most of his hair was held out of his eyes by a blue bandanna. He scanned his surroundings discreetly and quickly recognised the architecture. It was that of the Faes. However, he was sure he wasn't within the Fae realm, due to the surrounding vibrations, so it was most probable that it was within a pocket dimension, or perhaps even crafted from the surrounding wilderness. The natural vibrations were almost identical to Earths, so it was almost guaranteed he was still there. Could he be perhaps in a forest? Nevertheless, he could see two figures standing off to his left, both of Fae origin, yet of opposing genders. He quickly pressed his hands onto his hip and found his hand cannon Rose within it's holster, yet it had been grafted in bone. This meant that he wasn't dreaming, and that he did fight the Shadows that had invaded the Throne World. He quickly sat up and spoke to the two Faes, his tone being comprised of confusion and urgency. He didn't have time to be courteous and allow them to talk. He had to find his brother, and quicklyΨ...

What happened? Where am I? Who are you? Where's Akira?!

Character Information

Ayen's Home.

Mood:

Confused and panicked.

Groggy.

Objective:

Notify his brother of the Throne World invasion.

Interacting With: Ayen and Celeana.

Theme:

Celaena

tumblr_o7euogTpw01tydz8to1_500.gif

The longer she laid here in Ayen’s embrace, the more Celaena was finally coming to terms with the fact that she really was back with her Ayen. That she was really alive and all their history was in the past and they could move on with their lives. The world may have changed, and in reality so had they, but that didn’t mean that their feelings had. Even when she knew that she was dying, all that was on her mind was Ayen and their unborn child. They were the only things that really mattered to her, all the way up to what was supposed to be her end. Even now, that’s all that seemed to weigh on her heart. Thoughts of their unborn child had always stayed stuck in her mind - what had happened to it? Why wasn’t she pregnant anymore? Those were questions she knew she would never get the answers to. Even still, if they wanted to, they could probably try again, though that probably wouldn’t be for a while so they could have proper time with each other, and enough time to grieve.

But at the moment, she was just in the moment with Ayen. Finally accepting what had happened and they were finally back together. To Celaena, that was what her mind was wrapped around. They were in their own little world. So much to the point that she had fallen asleep in his arms. She wasn’t exactly expecting anything else to snap her out of it to the point where she woke up. Especially not the red-headed stranger. Well, he wasn’t red-headed anymore. Celaena’s gaze was glued to the man they had rescued now, noting both that he was awake and that he didn’t look the same to the point where she wasn’t even sure if it was actually the guy that they rescued. Her eyes were open in surprise, a few stray tears falling down her cheeks from the sudden change in her eyes. He seemed really concerned, stressed out even, which was kind of strange considering his state not moments before. He seemed to be in a lucid state of mind to the point of recognizing that he was somewhere unfamiliar. Almost hesitantly, Celaena addressed him. “T-this is the home of Ayen, a-and I am sorry, I do not know this ‘Akira’ you speak of..” her voice was a bit nervous and unsure, not quite expecting to be in this situation. She glanced over to where she last remembered Ayen being, growing even more worried as she noticed he wasn’t there. Ayen seemed to know who this guy was, so the fact that he wasn’t here to answer his questions didn’t seem to help any.

Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne

Last edited:
Pisha

The fiend flicked between channels, the flashes of images passing by ranging from simple cooking instructions to realty commercials to even the mundane infomercials. Her red eyes stared fully at these options and many more, the screen reflected in them as she stood almost deathly still. She thought about the path in front of her, some disgust and intrigue mixed together into a mix of what most would describe as anxiety. To the Daemon? She had no memory of such an emotion, so it only served to boil her normally hot blood. She clicked the television off, the large clunky television giving an audible click as it receives the signal and she turns to the dimly lit apartment.

It was a mess. Junk food wrappers and bags strewn about, the counters covered in bits and multiple liquids that had dried on the cheap wooden surface. The bedroom within eyeshot was just as bed, the flickering light in there revealing torn sheets and a mattress with some springs yanked out. At one point this apartment, hidden away in the basement, was immaculate. The host was a neat freak type of serial killer, and if Pisha had to choose one thing that they differed in it was that.

Pisha got up to roll her neck and stretch, a hand knocking over a can off the couch and sending it flying across the room. The aluminum container hit against a door, a much heavier and bolted door. The door was iron, like a meat locker. As the can rolled away from the door it slowly picked up blood from a blood trail leading across the room which started at the front door and ended at that accursed door. At the same time of the can striking the door a voice cried out, barely audible but bringing a smile from the now relaxing hell denizen.

Oooo~, it seems she woke up. I wonder what she noticed first, the hand missing or the leg~?” The Daemon erupted in laughter, already dressed in her school uniform and tidying it up lazily before making to the front door. As she opened it it revealed the back of a large and heavy wall of lockers that she used to hide her door which held a concrete slab on the front to blend in somewhat. With telekinesis she moves the lockers and puts them back without even disturbing the dust on them, the vile creature in a metaphorical sheeps skin headed out with bag in hand and a bright smile on her face. Even the sun couldn’t ruin her day as she almost skipped, pausing only to admire the size and gaudy nature of the education buildings.

If no one stopped the pale girl along the way she would make her way to her classroom, finding the back-most seat and tossing her bag on it before taking a seat as a claim of her territory.

c52ac96c1b559764ebff095980fe9707.jpg

Lunari curled up tighter into the feotus position as she heard the phone go off. This was called an alarm, similar to what the fishes did to wake her up then they would talk to her annoyingly until she actually swam out of bed and got ready. "Why won't it turn off!?" She picked up the device and began rapidly pressing the screen, only to realise she had to swipe it. "I'm going to have to find someone to help me with this," Lunari finally rolled out of bed and stood up, feeling a little wobbly as she first arrived last night and the change always took her by surprise, as well as breathing - that too was difficult. Lunari walked over to the closet and swung it open, forgetting she was in the air and didn't need to use as much force, it whacked and rebounded almost shutting in her fingers. "Oh my god, you're on land now! That's why I seem so strong, why do I alwaaaays forget that?" Lunari groaned as she pulled out a blue denim skirt and a tube tob covered in a gold leaf pattern nd put on a pair of simple black flats. "Apparently this might be acceptable, human customs are so weird they don't like people all covered up yet if their wearing very little they don't like it either or if their normal it's boring, so odd but then again all areas of the Earth are different, which makes it more interesting, I guess?" Lunari rambled on to herself, she did this far too often for her own good. The mermaid brushed her hair and placed a small yellow flower above her ear and secured it with a pin.

Grabbing her phone and bat Lunari left the dorm, made sure it was locked and then walked -ish, to her class, she smiled at the people passing her and her walking improved by observing those same people. Some looked human, others had horns and colourful eyes maybe even exciting hair, she studied them all and brought out her note book, scirbbling down notes and simple drawings as she walked before turning into the first classroom.

Lunari looked up and noticed a girl at the back, long hair, bright eyes, definitely intimidating and very scary. She shoved her notebook into her shoulder bag and skirted round the edge, she too sat at the back but as far as possible from the girl, she looked older than 14 and 15, the usual freshman/first year age, well year 10 to her.

Lunari looked at her with a furrowed brow before smiling, she would always be nice even if scary people like this made her want to run, even though she kinda couldn't.

Sybil Sybil
And anyone else.​

2238198.jpg
It was about six in the morning when a distant memory of a test subject of the civil war, woke up from her sleep. She yawned before getting off the bed and began to get ready. It was the usual routine. She would brush her teeth first and then take her shower. After that, she dry up and dress up. She'd hen go downstairs tomake herself some breakfast, which was only a slice of french toast, spread with butter and sprinkled with coffee sweetener. She would also have a cup of coffee as well. Light brown and two packs of sweetener. She never liked the strong taste it had. She's just only getting used to not putting a blasphemous amount of sweetener. While she had her breakfast, she made sure to make breakfast for the White family. Even though they aren't related by blood, Zenya would've never had this life if Celia White hadn't taken her in. In a way, she saved her. Their breakfast today was rice, bacon and eggs. It seemed like she done all that she could for the morning. Before she left, she went up to Talia's room and woke her up. She also gave Talia a kiss and then waited for her downstairs so Talia could get ready as well. When Talia finished getting ready and finished her breakfast, the usual morning routine came to an end. They both got into Zenya's car which was really nice looking car, and started to drive to school. When they got there, Talia told Zenya she'll be off to find her friends and that they would probably meet up later. Zenya agreed and watched Talia off to find her friends. Zenya didn't have much friends at school so really, she had nothing to do. She decided to just walk to her first class while she began scrolling away at her phone, reading WebComics and WebToons. Zenya liked to read these sorts of things, and she didn't exactly know why. It was just a hobby for her really. She continued to read while she walked. Hopefully, she doesn't bump into anyone that would be considered troublesome...

Pisha Location: Classroom, back row1539729939386.png
The fiend just sat in the back for an uncertain amount of time before people began to file in, the first being this woman with darker skin tones than her own. Her own ruby eyes stared back as their gaze met, thinking on what they saw.

Human? Maybe. No obvious signs of abnormal physical or magic. Seems relatively harmless. Probably. Maybe?

We left too early, even I know that and I never went to school. For a Daemon you sure are absent minded.

You don’t need to keep track of time when you are an immortal being. Kinda loses its meaning. You done backseating?

Just saying.

You are lucky I saw myself in you and liked your body, otherwise I would have had YOU chained to a wall.

You keep saying that.

The internal debate between the host and Daemon raged yet held no significant time and happened over but a second or two, the smile and wave from the woman being noticed now. As uncharacteristic as it seemed, the eyes softened a bit and she lifted her arm off the desk to off a wave and a warm smile.

Interacts: Luckz Luckz (And anyone else who wants to interact)​

Makoto finished washing up and dried her hands on the grass. She looked up and spoke to Akane when she finished. "I didn't know you could do that. No then. I don't know how to. Can you teach me how to sometime?" She asked as she was going to grab the rope tied to the fish. She checked the fish, seeing nearly all the blood poured out. She then went to the river again to use the water to wash off whatever blood stayed on the fish. She actually never done this before, just watched some videos on the internet when she went internet surfing.
Akane sat on the ground, watching Makoto do as she did, passing time by poking at the ground with a stick that was laying beside her. She was surprised to hear that Makoto didn't know how to suppress her energy, as it would be a helpful skill for someone like her. With her skillset, sneaking would be no kind of problem at all, if she didn't have weapons in her arsenal the size of a small car. "Sure, I can teach you. Maybe before bed tonight. It'd be extremely helpful when you need to get pass undetected or anything of the sort, you know? I wonder if you're mom knows about it... Say, do the two of you ever train together?"

Akane sat on the ground, watching Makoto do as she did, passing time by poking at the ground with a stick that was laying beside her. She was surprised to hear that Makoto didn't know how to suppress her energy, as it would be a helpful skill for someone like her. With her skillset, sneaking would be no kind of problem at all, if she didn't have weapons in her arsenal the size of a small car. "Sure, I can teach you. Maybe before bed tonight. It'd be extremely helpful when you need to get pass undetected or anything of the sort, you know? I wonder if you're mom knows about it... Say, do the two of you ever train together?"
Makoto nodded as she began putting the fish into a small bag. "We trained together at first when I was developing my strength and fighting style. We stopped when she figured I found my style and... got a lot more stronger than her. She uses her gun blades, and other magic weapons. I use... more physical weapons and physical projectiles."

Lunari looked up at the girl, feeling a little bit more confident that the wave and a smile was reciprocated, she settled her bag down next to and partially under the table, quickly taking back out her notebook. There wad a page of words, references of current human things, whilst she knew alot, she didn't actually know much about the ins and outs of it all. Lunari's golden eyes looked at the girl and she bit her lower lip before speaking up.

"..er..hi, I'm Lunari bit people call me Luna..," she paused ever so slightly before continuing, "I'm a little new to all this here in Japan and I was wondering if you could help me, I arrived last night and I don't know much about this place at all, could you fill me in?" An odd request it may seem but Lunari's determination showed in her face. She could speak English and learnt basic conversation in multiple languages but here in Japan she was at a lost, she had never seen symbols like this. Even in her basic human school at home all she learnt was english science and maths, she had only been on land for such reasons, preferring to teach others to swim and moving sharks from getting to close to the tourists.

Lunari's mother and father preferred to stay as deep as possible and avoid contact with human's but she was just too curious.

"Oh er, if that's ok of course and please call me Luna," Lunari nodded her head, partially bowed on her seat and held out her hand, she didn't know what customary greeting the girl would prefer to use, human's were so complicated.

Whether or not the girl with red eyes took her hand or performed her own greeting, Lunari looked around at the class and towards the windows. It was early morning, classes were starting? She guessed, maybe it worked differently here than at human schools, she hadn't had time to read up- you can't necessarily read from paper under the sea.

Sybil Sybil

Pisha Location: Classroom, back row1540051192588.pngThe demon sat their bag down as they saw the girl decide to get closer, her red irises focused on the student who was tanner than herself. A flurry of thoughts crossed the woman, all focused on what she could do or say to win favor. Mixed in with this theorization was thoughts of whether a deal could be struck and if their soul was worth extra efforts seeing as she was a fellow student. A student losing their soul and life would make too big of ripples in her livelihood and make it all difficult.

Best to leave her at arms length. No need to have anyone from school at our place.

Lunari huh? But you want to be called Luna? I think I can do that. Now what are you looking for information wise? Something about the school? The land of good ol' Japan? Lay it out for me and maybe we can work something out yeah?” Something pleases the Daemon when people asked for her assistance. It was a power trip of sorts, one she gets regularly high off of thanks to her deals with unfortunate souls who have no grasp on the idea of their own soul. Regardless, she kept a smile on her face, the black-haired red-eyed woman was attempting to keep her relatively easy-going smile about.

Interacts: Luckz Luckz (And anyone else who wants to interact)​

Ayano Shogami & Bao A bus let out a screech as it's brakes forced it to a stop followed by the sound of it's door opening up. Freeing the passengers from it, the first to step off the bus was a girl with long brown hair she stood in the doorway of the bus taking in a deep breath. "Ah smells like the calm before the storm." She made her way down the steps and jumped to make a triumphant landing off the bus excited to get going, yet she came to a sudden stop midair her body shooting back and her head hitting one of the steps. She looked up with a glare to see who had yanked her but her movement was limited. She attempted to turn her body the oppisite direction but again something restrained her, paying attention this time as she turned she heard a loud thud. Turning just her head she realized one of the two swords she had was getting caught on the door. She rolled her eyes and took the sword off the sash that held the sword to her lower back. Walking off the bus she watched it pull off throwing the sword to the ground. "OW!" A voice that only Ayano heard let out a cry of pain pointing at the sword Ayano began to scold it. "The hell you doing making me look like an idiot!" The sword spoke back it's much softer tone attempting to calm Ayano. "But Ayano y-your the one who put me there?" Her calming attempt had no effect on the wild girl that was Ayano, she stomped on the handle of the sword. "Cause it looks badass you moron!" "Ow but Ayano doesn't that make it your fault?" There was a pause as Ayano stopped her foot in the air as she was just about to bring it back down on the handle again. She stood there not saying anything for a moment, she then put her foot back down looking down at the sword. Bao always got worried when Ayano got upset since the girl was always so hard to calm down. This was easily the fastest she had ever calmed down. Yet Bao couldn't shake this ominous feeling suddenly Ayano reeled her foot back and kicked the sword sending it flying. "So now it's my fault!" Ayano quickly realized what she had just done watching the sword fly through the air. "Aw...shit." She quickly chased after the sword the sheathed weapon spinning as it flew through the air, making poor Bao inside a bit sick. She wasn't sure what happened if she barfed but she was sure she was about to find out. Ayano followed the path of the sword with her eyes seeing it was heading straight for a girl staring at her phone. "Oi you girl, heads up!" She didn't warn them because she didn't want the girl or Bao to get hurt, she just didn't want Bao to bounce around and end up falling down some sewer drain or land on a car that's driving off. She went through a lot of work to get the damn sword, crappy demon or not she wasn't gonna lose it now.
CasualTea CasualTea

Ayano Shogami & Bao A bus let out a screech as it's brakes forced it to a stop followed by the sound of it's door opening up. Freeing the passengers from it, the first to step off the bus was a girl with long brown hair she stood in the doorway of the bus taking in a deep breath. "Ah smells like the calm before the storm." She made her way down the steps and jumped to make a triumphant landing off the bus excited to get going, yet she came to a sudden stop midair her body shooting back and her head hitting one of the steps. She looked up with a glare to see who had yanked her but her movement was limited. She attempted to turn her body the oppisite direction but again something restrained her, paying attention this time as she turned she heard a loud thud. Turning just her head she realized one of the two swords she had was getting caught on the door. She rolled her eyes and took the sword off the sash that held the sword to her lower back. Walking off the bus she watched it pull off throwing the sword to the ground. "OW!" A voice that only Ayano heard let out a cry of pain pointing at the sword Ayano began to scold it. "The hell you doing making me look like an idiot!" The sword spoke back it's much softer tone attempting to calm Ayano. "But Ayano y-your the one who put me there?" Her calming attempt had no effect on the wild girl that was Ayano, she stomped on the handle of the sword. "Cause it looks badass you moron!" "Ow but Ayano doesn't that make it your fault?" There was a pause as Ayano stopped her foot in the air as she was just about to bring it back down on the handle again. She stood there not saying anything for a moment, she then put her foot back down looking down at the sword. Bao always got worried when Ayano got upset since the girl was always so hard to calm down. This was easily the fastest she had ever calmed down. Yet Bao couldn't shake this ominous feeling suddenly Ayano reeled her foot back and kicked the sword sending it flying. "So now it's my fault!" Ayano quickly realized what she had just done watching the sword fly through the air. "Aw...shit." She quickly chased after the sword the sheathed weapon spinning as it flew through the air, making poor Bao inside a bit sick. She wasn't sure what happened if she barfed but she was sure she was about to find out. Ayano followed the path of the sword with her eyes seeing it was heading straight for a girl staring at her phone. "Oi you girl, heads up!" She didn't warn them because she didn't want the girl or Bao to get hurt, she just didn't want Bao to bounce around and end up falling down some sewer drain or land on a car that's driving off. She went through a lot of work to get the damn sword, crappy demon or not she wasn't gonna lose it now.
CasualTea CasualTea
After reading some pages, Zenya heard some sort of arguement at the bus stop. She was surprised someone would be doing such a thing early in the morning. She then heard a kick which afterwards, her senses told her that something was coming. Because of her combat skill she had possessed long before, she didn't have to look to catch the spinning sword out of the air, holding it at the hilt and aiming the blade down. She then took her eyes off her phone and looked at the sword. After examination, she concluded the sword had some sort of life force as well. It never crossed her mind a living weapon would exist. It only made her utter a simple expression of interest. "Hm." She then looked passed the sword and to the owner of the sword. Also the same person who kicked it. She didn't look angry, but just sort of neutral.

Ayano Shogami & Bao Ayano came to a stop in front of the girl who had caught Bao and snatched the sword form her. "Shouldn't you thank her for catching me?" Ayano threw the sword to the ground. "Shut it! No one asked for her help, I just didn't want someone to complain about getting hit by some stupid sword." Ayano turned her attention back to the girl who had caught Bao looking her up and down. "But I guess I should be thanking you." She then picked Bao back up and tied her to her waist the sword swaying slightly on her hip. "Maybe you should ask her to be your frie-" Ayano slammed a fist into the hilt causing the back of the sword to hit Ayano into her own head. "OW! You useless sword!" "How was that my fault!"
CasualTea CasualTea

Ayano Shogami & Bao Ayano came to a stop in front of the girl who had caught Bao and snatched the sword form her. "Shouldn't you thank her for catching me?" Ayano threw the sword to the ground. "Shut it! No one asked for her help, I just didn't want someone to complain about getting hit by some stupid sword." Ayano turned her attention back to the girl who had caught Bao looking her up and down. "But I guess I should be thanking you." She then picked Bao back up and tied her to her waist the sword swaying slightly on her hip. "Maybe you should ask her to be your frie-" Ayano slammed a fist into the hilt causing the back of the sword to hit Ayano into her own head. "OW! You useless sword!" "How was that my fault!"
CasualTea CasualTea
Zenya was sort of surprised how rude this girl was. She seemed to be ill tempered but as well as an idiot. She also figured the sword was somehow nicer than its owner. Surely, they fight well together. They just don't socialize very well. When she thanked her, she just smiled and waited for after their little arguement over who's fault it is and then decided to speak. "I take it you two have recently paired together. But please do take care of your weapon. It would be bad if a situation like this were to arise in battle." She then put her phone back in her pocket inside her jacket. She turned a bit as if she was about to start walking again. "It would also be bad to get into fights early in school, since you don't know much of anyone so it would be hard to fight if you don't know their skillsets and abilities."

Lunari's eyes lit up at the girl's reply and immediately she warmed up to the girl, despite how intimidating she was. "Oh that's wonderful! I know nothing about Japan, except it's something to do with World War 2, my school didn't teach much other than english and maths," the mermaid paused and flipped open her book, taking a look at the notes before her. "Oh and also...," she held the letter 'o' as her finger found the right word.

"This school, is interesting and quite powerful, anything about it would be great," Lunari's golden eyes looked on at the girl with absolute concentration, her pen poised and ready to take down all that she could.

Despite her uneasiness, Lunari hoped she woud become a friend, the mermaid had very little in that way here, clearly and was eager to meet others quickly. After all Lunari possessed no magic, no powers, nothing, the most you could say was talking to the marine life and the fact she could survive massive depths made her stronger in land. It was nothing though, nothing compared to what she imagined would go on here. Lunari still felt quite out of place with her legs anyway.

Her brows knotted in frustration at these thoughts but quickly flattened out. She was so thirsty and her skin began to feel uncomfortably dry.

Sybil Sybil

Abo
The path to school proved more filling than she'd initially anticipated. Up until that morning, she'd assumed that engaging with school such as this would cut in her dinner time. She'd still go through with it for them, but had been prepared to have to fight back her furious hunger all during the day. However, as soon as she started on her trek, she'd found a bounty of small critters waiting for her.

So while she shambled along, every so often her tentacle arm would speed off to the side before dragging some unfortunate creature right to her awaiting maw. She didn't even have to take her eye of the path, all she had to do was listen for their little movements. And quite a selection as well, the meat of this tray consisted of primarily lizards at first, the small reptilians not realizing they had far less time to outpace her as they thought. Next she passed some trees, where some unsuspecting squirrels would join the lizards on her plate. And finally there were the birds that made the critical error of taking breaks from their flight nearby.

Abo's jaw hung low casually every time her tentacle caught something, snapping shut immediately once it passed the threshold of her teeth. She didn't even have to chew, these critters were small enough for her to swallow whole. That greatly alleviated the chance of something getting stuck in her teeth. Ah, but it seemed her feasting had alerted other critters to the threat she posed, as more and more were running away when she drew near. This made Abo tilt her head to the side, on any other day she would take the time to track down these runners and hopefully find more in the process. But no.... today she had to do school, so tracking down her meals would wait.

But one of the birds who took to the sky flew low, perhaps tired by its previous flight and underestimating her. Abo's eyes locked on it as her tongue leaked out of her mouth and ran along her teeth. She sped up, keeping pace with the bird as it flew low, taking note of the direction it was taking. Yes, they were still on the path to her school. If she could just catch it before it went off the path...

Abo tried and failed to dart around the other students making their commute, her eyes too focused on her meal to keep from bumping into several. Finally the bird swerved over the very campus she was supposed to got to, she only had so much time before she had to focus her attention back on non-meaty schooling.

So passing her bag to her tentacle, she flexed the long insectoid arms sprouting from her waist as she picked up speed towards the bird, who only now seemed to realize the folly of its ways. The bug arms shot forth towards the ground and launched her up towards the bird as the polymorph spread her maw wide open. Snapping her teeth closed around the critter, she allowed herself to collapse in a heap as she focused on savoring the crunch of this one.

Satisfied she'd at least managed to top off her breakfast, Abo slowly picked herself off the ground whilst swallowing the rest of the small creature. Now she had to be in school mode, had to be focused on the education. Standing tall, and oblivious to the mutterings of other students her outburst had garnered, Abo stared up at the front of the school whilst considering where her class would be. Before she could bring herself to actually go inside, the polymorph paused at the sound of a loud exchange.

Someone had been yelling at their weapon, and some other girl had commented on it. Abo tilted her head at this, why yell at an inanimate object? The Polymorph blinked at this, and found herself staring at the girl with the sword waiting for her to potentially yell at the weapon again.

Celaena

tumblr_o7euogTpw01tydz8to1_500.gif

The longer she laid here in Ayen’s embrace, the more Celaena was finally coming to terms with the fact that she really was back with her Ayen. That she was really alive and all their history was in the past and they could move on with their lives. The world may have changed, and in reality so had they, but that didn’t mean that their feelings had. Even when she knew that she was dying, all that was on her mind was Ayen and their unborn child. They were the only things that really mattered to her, all the way up to what was supposed to be her end. Even now, that’s all that seemed to weigh on her heart. Thoughts of their unborn child had always stayed stuck in her mind - what had happened to it? Why wasn’t she pregnant anymore? Those were questions she knew she would never get the answers to. Even still, if they wanted to, they could probably try again, though that probably wouldn’t be for a while so they could have proper time with each other, and enough time to grieve.

But at the moment, she was just in the moment with Ayen. Finally accepting what had happened and they were finally back together. To Celaena, that was what her mind was wrapped around. They were in their own little world. So much to the point that she had fallen asleep in his arms. She wasn’t exactly expecting anything else to snap her out of it to the point where she woke up. Especially not the red-headed stranger. Well, he wasn’t red-headed anymore. Celaena’s gaze was glued to the man they had rescued now, noting both that he was awake and that he didn’t look the same to the point where she wasn’t even sure if it was actually the guy that they rescued. Her eyes were open in surprise, a few stray tears falling down her cheeks from the sudden change in her eyes. He seemed really concerned, stressed out even, which was kind of strange considering his state not moments before. He seemed to be in a lucid state of mind to the point of recognizing that he was somewhere unfamiliar. Almost hesitantly, Celaena addressed him. “T-this is the home of Ayen, a-and I am sorry, I do not know this ‘Akira’ you speak of..” her voice was a bit nervous and unsure, not quite expecting to be in this situation. She glanced over to where she last remembered Ayen being, growing even more worried as she noticed he wasn’t there. Ayen seemed to know who this guy was, so the fact that he wasn’t here to answer his questions didn’t seem to help any.

Tobi Naefaerne Tobi Naefaerne

FI7KM0k.png

IDXukyX.gif

...ΨKenji continued to scan the area before him, his golden irises seemingly drifting over the ornamentation that was along the walls, along with those on various pieces of furniture. The writings and carvings seemed to be those of Fae origin, which further confirmed his previous thoughts of the person before him. While she spoke, he couldn't help but take note of her words. They were soft, but carried a heavy burden to them. He didn't know what it was, but he could tell something weighed on her. However he wouldn't push the subject, even if he had the time. Everyone is entitled to their secrets, he thought. He couldn't help but wonder if the situation was a trick from the Nightmares he faced in The Pit. That perhaps the shadowy figure's scream had put him under a spell. It felt too convenient, to go from the place he was before, to this new serene environment. He couldn't dwell on his thoughts, though. Trick or not, he had to find his older brother and give him the information he had regarding a new, dark threat that had arisen within the Throne World, and perhaps outside of it. His facial expression softened, and his eyes went returned to their peaceful shape upon seeing the young fae's surprised expression, along with her tone. He sighed and leaned back, still standing infront of the bed, but putting a small amount of distance between him and the Fae. He muttered under his breath and then addressed the femaleΨ...

Shit. How long was I out?

Character Information

Mood:
Calm, groggy.

Conversing with Celaena.

Objective:
Unknown.

Interacting With: Celaena.
Tags: Lumina Lumina .

Theme:

FI7KM0k.png

IDXukyX.gif

...ΨKenji continued to scan the area before him, his golden irises seemingly drifting over the ornamentation that was along the walls, along with those on various pieces of furniture. The writings and carvings seemed to be those of Fae origin, which further confirmed his previous thoughts of the person before him. While she spoke, he couldn't help but take note of her words. They were soft, but carried a heavy burden to them. He didn't know what it was, but he could tell something weighed on her. However he wouldn't push the subject, even if he had the time. Everyone is entitled to their secrets, he thought. He couldn't help but wonder if the situation was a trick from the Nightmares he faced in The Pit. That perhaps the shadowy figure's scream had put him under a spell. It felt too convenient, to go from the place he was before, to this new serene environment. He couldn't dwell on his thoughts, though. Trick or not, he had to find his older brother and give him the information he had regarding a new, dark threat that had arisen within the Throne World, and perhaps outside of it. His facial expression softened, and his eyes went returned to their peaceful shape upon seeing the young fae's surprised expression, along with her tone. He sighed and leaned back, still standing infront of the bed, but putting a small amount of distance between him and the Fae. He muttered under his breath and then addressed the femaleΨ...

Shit. How long was I out?

Character Information

Ayen's Home.

Mood:

Calm, groggy.

Conversing with Celaena.

Objective:

Unknown.

Interacting With: Celaena.

Tags: Lumina Lumina .

Theme:

dsMekTD.png

gplus700878565.gif

This situation was kind of awkward, if the fae was being honest with herself. Here she was, just having woken up in Ayen's bed after a nice night with her love, only to see the stranger that Ayen had been taking care of for the last three months standing at the foot of her bed looking worried. She didn't know what suddenly caused him to awaken or what caused his entire appearance to change, but something must have happened, especially given how unnerved he seemed to be. Gods, if only Ayen were here, then maybe he would be able to help in this situation. Instead it was just her, someone who knew barely anything other than this stranger's name. Even Ayen didn't really seem to know much about him except he was the brother of an old friend. Now that she thought about it, the name Akira that he had yelled out earlier did ring a bell, and she remembered it was Akira's wedding that Ayen had attended a while back. And this was Kenji, the younger brother. That was pretty much the extent of her knowledge, and she didn't want to pry into a stranger's life more than she needed to. Either way, he was awake, so she had to do her best to help him acclimate back into reality after his three-month coma. "A-ah, well, it has been about three months since you were brought here after we found you unconscious in a forest, after you seemed to have fallen from the sky." Her expression had relaxed from shock at seeing him to a calmer, friendlier one. She was an adult after all, and had to act like it. "He told me your name is Kenji? My Ayen, the fae who brought you here and the one who built this house, has said he is an old friend of your brother, Akira." She smiled at him, before her tone grew a touch more serious. "You were yelling about Akira just now, may I ask what is wrong?"

Extra Info

Mood:
Slightly more relaxed, still cautious

Talking with Kenji

Objective:
Try to help this guy?

Interacting with: Kenji

[div class=title]Location:
[div class=text]Classroom

[div class=title]Interacting With:
[div class=text]Lunari ( Luckz Luckz ), Pisha ( Sybil Sybil )[/div]
[div class=title]Mentions:[/div] [div class=text]-[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=title]Kana Nakiri​
[div class=text]Kana spun around in her new school uniform, excited to start her day and meet new people. Her pink curls bounced with every step. Glancing at her wrist watch, she nodded to herself. "Time to start my first day of class!" She chirped. She slipped on her shoes at her dorm room and locked the door behind her. She swung her bag up and down slightly, a happy skip to her steps as the newcomer made her way out of the dormitary building and into the main building. Making sure to stop by the reception desk to get her class schedule, books and other materials she needed for her enrolment. She thanked the receptionist with a smile and waved goodbye. Kana held a piece of paper that had a map drawn out for her held to her face, she looked up every now and then to make sure she was going the right way. Maneauvering past the growing crowd in the corridors, she finally made it into her classroom. "Thank the heavens," she praised under her breath and stuffed the map into her pocket before pulling the door open. The school sure was bigger than any of the ones back out in the country.

Her blue eyes quickly landed on two students that were making conversation. Confidently walking up to them with a friendly smile, she greeted them. "Hello! My name is Kana Nakiri. I'm a transfer student. It's a pleasure to meet you both! May I sit with you?"

[/div][/div][/div][class=title] font-family:Syncopate; display:inline-block; color:#aaa; [/class] [class=text] display:inline-block; font-family:Nunito; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back