• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Mayyflower[/URL]

[/Column]

[/CENTER]

[/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]

[/border]

[/bg]

~*Maya Radkov*~

Maya's eyes lit up at the mention of the park. Smiling up at Cecil, she nodded "Oh, I'd love that~" she chimed. It had been so long since they had been there. After all, the both of them had been working so hard on getting the Café up and running that certain things fell to the wayside somewhat. With a spring in her step she hopped to her feet "I'll just get changed and then we can go" she said smiling.

Extra Info

Apartment

Talking with Cecil

Mood:

Excited

Objective:

Have a good day with Cecil

Interacting with:

Cecil Patel

Tags:

~*Elaena Rillas*~

Elaena laughed softly "No one in our old school knew we were supers. I guess if they did then my brother could have given them a good scare with his abilities." She said as she finished lifting food onto her tray "We can grab our food first, he knows we'll be on our way in a bit" she said with a smile.

Extra Info

Cafeteria

Getting lunch

Mood:

Hungry

Objective:

Get lunch

Interacting with:

Junchi and Moonstone

Tags:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

tumblr_inline_o0z1k8yKGl1t1r9cp_500.gif

Cecil smiled happily and raised his hand in the air, "Alright!" He said before walking towards the door. "I'll be in the kitchen, I'm thirsty." he said as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Cecil went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass and the orange juice our of the refridgerator and poured himself a little as he waited for Maya

More Info

Apartment: Kitchen

Mood:

Happy

Drinking some juice

Objective:

Go to the park with Maya

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed lightly, nodding, as she went back to the bathroom, and changed back to what she was.
"I suggest we go to the pizzeria, maybe? What do you think?" She asked softly sitting down by Nai.

"Or we can stay here" She offered, lying down by Nai.
Nai smiled and looked at his phone for the time. "We can actually head to the store now. We'are just gonna have to decide on what we want to eat tonight on the way there... Since we haven't chosen a food yet."

Roman said:
Luke pulled into a parking lot, and spotted a parking spot that was open. He then parked parked there and turned the key before taking it out. "Okay.... Let's get our cake..."

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Cecil Patel

~ Humble and Sweet

tumblr_inline_o0z1k8yKGl1t1r9cp_500.gif

Cecil smiled happily and raised his hand in the air, "Alright!" He said before walking towards the door. "I'll be in the kitchen, I'm thirsty." he said as he walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. Cecil went into the kitchen and grabbed a glass and the orange juice our of the refridgerator and poured himself a little as he waited for Maya

More Info

Apartment: Kitchen

Mood:

Happy

Drinking some juice

Objective:

Go to the park with Maya

Interacting with: Maya

Tags: @Nona

Nai smiled and looked at his phone for the time. "We can actually head to the store now. We'are just gonna have to decide on what we want to eat tonight on the way there... Since we haven't chosen a food yet."
"A-Alright" Fricka nodded, giving Nai a quick kiss on his lips, before stnwding up, heading to get her jeans jacket.

JJKab said:
Lena giggled softly, leaning her forehead on Raja's, with their noses touching.
"Hey.... Why are you blushing?" She whispered, smiling lovingly at him

@TheDragoon
Shuu could feel his body moving to lips, unable to resist the urge to touch them. Their lips were only centimeters apart. "I... Dunno... I feel... Strange..." He whispered.

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Akane Ishida

~ Sanctum of Weapons and Armour

tumblr_mxrg5rJtyH1t6i5aoo1_500.gif

Akane had did the same thing she had done before everything was destroyed by Imperious. She helped defeat the Shurons in the area she was in, but there was one difference. She felt a huge energy... It was obviously Akira's. She quickly made her way to the scene, but stayed at a distance. She watched as he killed the Sanctums. She spoke to herself as the wind blew, "He didn't have to..." she said as she watched him sentence the other to a life time of powerlessness. He was a mortal now. After that, Akira and Kenji left. Akane remained in Euphoria for awhile longer, checking on the citizens and other Sanctums to see if anyone needed some healing. Once she finished that, she decided to return home. She had been gone a while and she felt that she may have worried her fiancé and children. Hopefully they were okay. Akane traveled through the portal and she was soon standing in front of her home, her key in her hand. A sigh quietly escaped her mouth as she unlocked the door and walked inside, looking around. "Mayumi? Aselia? Toka?" She called out as she walked around. Eventually Akane walked towards the stairs, assuming everyone was sleep she did it quietly. A voice echoed behind her, causing her to turn around to look.

2f52e30fac0e38e400c71698582e70e73f656c32_hq.gif

Upon seeing nothing, Akane frowned lightly. Someone was here... But who? She could sense their energy, and it seemed familiar... She could remember from her training days back on Euphoria. It couldn't be him could it? "I...Need some sleep. They probably got rid of Perfect by now and replaced him anyways..." She said softly to herself. Akane continued up the stairs into her bedroom, looking for Aselia.

4fc41d5bc5a19150a77963c93d870e7e5acb5978.gif

In the shadows of the dark areas in the living room, a human male like figure walked towards the door, a grin on his face. Once his body hit the light, it revealed itself to be a green man with wings... Sort of resembling a bug. He smirked and chuckled as he stared up the stairs he watched Akane go up. "With you, I'll grow stronger." He then vanished, leaving no traces of his power or presence.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Shuu could feel his body moving to lips, unable to resist the urge to touch them. Their lips were only centimeters apart. "I... Dunno... I feel... Strange..." He whispered.
"C'mon... I know you wanna do it... But not here... When we get home" Lena exclaimed, closing the distance between their lips, closing her eyes.

Slaxt said:
Akuren starts giggling and clapping his hands together like Han taking the rattle toy was hilarious.
Han rolled his eyes and held the rattle gingerly. "Yeah I know. It's so funny...." He sighed and shook the rattle slightly. "How is this fun? These toys are so stupid...."

Roman said:

[border]
[/border]
[border]
[/border]

Akane Ishida

~ Sanctum of Weapons and Armour

tumblr_mxrg5rJtyH1t6i5aoo1_500.gif

Akane had did the same thing she had done before everything was destroyed by Imperious. She helped defeat the Shurons in the area she was in, but there was one difference. She felt a huge energy... It was obviously Akira's. She quickly made her way to the scene, but stayed at a distance. She watched as he killed the Sanctums. She spoke to herself as the wind blew, "He didn't have to..." she said as she watched him sentence the other to a life time of powerlessness. He was a mortal now. After that, Akira and Kenji left. Akane remained in Euphoria for awhile longer, checking on the citizens and other Sanctums to see if anyone needed some healing. Once she finished that, she decided to return home. She had been gone a while and she felt that she may have worried her fiancé and children. Hopefully they were okay. Akane traveled through the portal and she was soon standing in front of her home, her key in her hand. A sigh quietly escaped her mouth as she unlocked the door and walked inside, looking around. "Mayumi? Aselia? Toka?" She called out as she walked around. Eventually Akane walked towards the stairs, assuming everyone was sleep she did it quietly. A voice echoed behind her, causing her to turn around to look.

2f52e30fac0e38e400c71698582e70e73f656c32_hq.gif

Upon seeing nothing, Akane frowned lightly. Someone was here... But who? She could sense their energy, and it seemed familiar... She could remember from her training days back on Euphoria. It couldn't be him could it? "I...Need some sleep. They probably got rid of Perfect by now and replaced him anyways..." She said softly to herself. Akane continued up the stairs into her bedroom, looking for Aselia.

4fc41d5bc5a19150a77963c93d870e7e5acb5978.gif

In the shadows of the dark areas in the living room, a human male like figure walked towards the door, a grin on his face. Once his body hit the light, it revealed itself to be a green man with wings... Sort of resembling a bug. He smirked and chuckled as he stared up the stairs he watched Akane go up. "With you, I'll grow stronger." He then vanished, leaving no traces of his power or presence.

...☆Aselia was just sleeping. Though it seemed something was troubling her in her sleep. Like a nightmare. She was tossing and turning in bed. She could be worrying about the fact there's someone else here she doesn't recognize or the fact they haven't seen Aselia for awhile☆...

Wicked Jester][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...☫Arako soon walked in and looked around☫...

''By the way, I am not Akeno...it's Arako..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Arako soon walked in and looked around☫...
''By the way, I am not Akeno...it's Arako..''
Stepping behind Arako through the portal, Virgil wandered off in his birthday suit, muttering about getting his capability for love fixed and having his nose set.

"Lazy old bastard, he thought ahead, he could have easily negated any kind of emotional affliction without destroying portions of his brain yet he knows how long orientation takes and wanted to skip it."

Then turning back to Arako, Breeze sighed waved her hand causing a silver platter to float through the air with a pair of kimonos on top,

"Forgive us if the sizes are a bit off, our tailor could only go off his sight for the measurements. Now would you like a tour of the facilities first or would you prefer to jump strait into testing?"

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Stepping behind Arako through the portal, Virgil wandered off in his birthday suit, muttering about getting his capability for love fixed and having his nose set.
"Lazy old bastard, he thought ahead, he could have easily negated any kind of emotional affliction without destroying portions of his brain yet he knows how long orientation takes and wanted to skip it."

Then turning back to Arako, Breeze sighed waved her hand causing a silver platter to float through the air with a pair of kimonos on top,

"Forgive us if the sizes are a bit off, our tailor could only go off his sight for the measurements. Now would you like a tour of the facilities first or would you prefer to jump strait into testing?"

[/QUOTE]
''I'll take the tour...''

...☫She said before putting on one of the kimonos and making it fit her size☫...

"Oh shit!" Evan exclaimed as he spawned his rocket launcher and started taking shots at the dragon. After he fired, he jumped for the nearest cover he could find. Anna had followed him there.

"
It is a pity my devices are limited here." She thought out loud. She materialized her gun and prepared for one hell of a fight.

@MrEvilMexican

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I'll take the tour...''
...☫She said before putting on one of the kimonos and making it fit her size☫...
"Well theres not really much to tour, we've bought up the surrounding four blocks worth of houses and we just operate out of those, so not much to discuss, boys and men's housing is in the southwest corner and girls and Women's housing the northeast, R&D southeast, and storage northwest, so as long as you know your cardinal directions you should be good, there are 12 people you need to watch out for around here, me, Virgil, and then there are 10 other generals who you may meet later. As for the tour, let's go to the Women's housing first as I need to pick up some clothes."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]"Well theres not really much to tour, we've bought up the surrounding four blocks worth of houses and we just operate out of those, so not much to discuss, boys and men's housing is in the southwest corner and girls and Women's housing the northeast, R&D southeast, and storage northwest, so as long as you know your cardinal directions you should be good, there are 12 people you need to watch out for around here, me, Virgil, and then there are 10 other generals who you may meet later. As for the tour, let's go to the Women's housing first as I need to pick up some clothes."

[/QUOTE]
''Okay.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay.''
Leading the way out of the house Breeze waved her hand tearing a great number of leaves of the nearby trees and forced them to orbit her body, obscuring it from prying eyes. Leading Arako through the compound Breeze carried on explaining,

"we have about 32 houses here so things can get a bit confusing but you get used to it... Your abilities are destruction and lover aren't they? That's an interesting combination."

[QUOTE="Wicked Jester]
Leading the way out of the house Breeze waved her hand tearing a great number of leaves of the nearby trees and forced them to orbit her body, obscuring it from prying eyes. Leading Arako through the compound Breeze carried on explaining,
"we have about 32 houses here so things can get a bit confusing but you get used to it... Your abilities are destruction and lover aren't they? That's an interesting combination."

[/QUOTE]
''My father is the God of Destruction and my mother a Goddess of Love. My dad's sister is a Goddess of Creation and my mother's sister is the Goddess of Lust or Greed I believe...But it's not problem for me though. I just can't abuse my powers to force someone to love me. I only use it for a combat sense...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I....can make...the copy...alright?''
"Fine, you have exactly three hours."

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu shook her head. "I can't find anythinggggg..." She whined.
Haiiro let out a relieved sigh. "Alright, well, maybe we can find something else you'd like around here?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro let out a relieved sigh. "Alright, well, maybe we can find something else you'd like around here?"
"Is this the only room in the dimension? Does dad have a room here?" Hakosu asked with a smile.

AriaTheWatcher said:
...☫Natsumi nodded before she started on the clone☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back