• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "Maybe you should pick out a few things for yourself to wear, hmm?"
Hakosu shook her head. "No. I rather not. Dad was telling me about what you did you your ex. Han. Or should I say Hannah?" She smiled innocently.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi's vitals soon started to drop☫...
Fake Seria rolls her eyes. She knew how to bring people back to life, so that wasn't going to be too difficult anyway. It was a simple process, although it would be rather boring. Plus, it would likely erase all of Natsumi's memories.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu shook her head. "No. I rather not. Dad was telling me about what you did you your ex. Han. Or should I say Hannah?" She smiled innocently.
Haiiro rolls her eyes. "Those were the only mind controlling cursed artifacts I had, and they're no longer in here...well...no, there's one more, but it's in my room. All of these are safe, and, well, by safe I mean they won't over ride your free will or anything like that. They may temporarily change the way you think slightly, but there aren't many of those. Most just imbue powers or change appearance slightly."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria rolls her eyes. She knew how to bring people back to life, so that wasn't going to be too difficult anyway. It was a simple process, although it would be rather boring. Plus, it would likely erase all of Natsumi's memories.
Haiiro rolls her eyes. "Those were the only mind controlling cursed artifacts I had, and they're no longer in here...well...no, there's one more, but it's in my room. All of these are safe, and, well, by safe I mean they won't over ride your free will or anything like that. They may temporarily change the way you think slightly, but there aren't many of those. Most just imbue powers or change appearance slightly."
...☫Natsumi's vitals just remained constant but it seemed low☫...

AriaTheWatcher said:
Hakosu rubbed the back of her head. "I...I don't know....Dad said cursed items are bad...."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi's vitals just remained constant but it seemed low☫...
Fake Seria teleports back to the genetics laboratory.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu rubbed the back of her head. "I...I don't know....Dad said cursed items are bad...."
Haiiro rolls her eyes. "Ansom's just being overprotective. You can trust me, Hakosu, I'm your mom! I wouldn't want to harm you!"

Takeshi Takahashi The Fallen Swordsman God

Takeshi disappeared into Eryk's own shadow. You have the powers of another god... Well I suppose I just haven't talked to them for so long... He erupted from the shadow. But instead of a 16 year old boy, a Demon stood in front of Eryk. Well... I guess I should start magic-ing as well. He muttered to himself.

@YoungX

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro rolls her eyes. "Ansom's just being overprotective. You can trust me, Hakosu, I'm your mom! I wouldn't want to harm you!"
...☫Natsumi was just there unconscious☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Natsumi was just there unconscious☫...
Fake Seria checks Natsumi's vitals. "Weak. That's a good thing though, it means it'll be easier to overwrite Natsumi's mind." She mutters to herself, getting to work erasing Natsumi's memories and personality and replacing them with ones created by Fake Seria. Ones of obedience, servitude, and a complete loving loyalty to Fake Seria. This was, of course, to make Fake Seria's job of using Natsumi for experiments take much less effort to keep Natsumi in line.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria checks Natsumi's vitals. "Weak. That's a good thing though, it means it'll be easier to overwrite Natsumi's mind." She mutters to herself, getting to work erasing Natsumi's memories and personality and replacing them with ones created by Fake Seria. Ones of obedience, servitude, and a complete loving loyalty to Fake Seria. This was, of course, to make Fake Seria's job of using Natsumi for experiments take much less effort to keep Natsumi in line.
...☫Despite the vitals, Natsumi was rejecting these things☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Despite the vitals, Natsumi was rejecting these things☫...
Fake Seria rolls her eyes, putting 50% of her energy into wiping away Natsumi's memories and personality. This would normally be enough power to wipe out an entire continent's memories and personalities in a mere seconds time.

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
"Dad said you can be sneaky though." Hakosu nodded.

MrEvilMexican said:
Takeshi Takahashi The Fallen Swordsman God
Takeshi disappeared into Eryk's own shadow. You have the powers of another god... Well I suppose I just haven't talked to them for so long... He erupted from the shadow. But instead of a 16 year old boy, a Demon stood in front of Eryk. Well... I guess I should start magic-ing as well. He muttered to himself.

@YoungX
"Ah so you also have a deity within you? Pretty cool stuff," he said as he looked at his new appearance. In any case, he would strike at him immediatly. About two large golden arms appeared once more and started hammering away at where Takeshi was. As the strikes would finish, about a hundred or so blows were thrown.

"It's been awhile since I last fought, so let's not get too crazy with our powers. I don't wanna pay for the destruction you know?" Eryk would be calm, but would would plan on intercepting any attacks thst would come at him.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded and walked around the room. She found a platinum tiara and placed it on her head.
Haiiro smiles, watching Hakosu and nodding. The platinum tiara's curse was pretty useless. All it did was allow the wearer to commune with the recently dead. In other words, not really dangerous.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles, watching Hakosu and nodding. The platinum tiara's curse was pretty useless. All it did was allow the wearer to commune with the recently dead. In other words, not really dangerous.
Hakosu chuckled. "I think it looks good. Don't you?" She smiled.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu chuckled. "I think it looks good. Don't you?" She smiled.
Haiiro nods. "You should go see if you can find a dress to go with that! I'm pretty sure that most of them are safe."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro nods. "You should go see if you can find a dress to go with that! I'm pretty sure that most of them are safe."
Hakosu nodded. "Okay." She began to look for a silver dress.

NeoClassical said:
Hakosu nodded. "Okay." She began to look for a silver dress.
Haiiro smiles before realizing that there was only one silver dress. It was way in the back, and, well, was not one that she'd even thought about until now. It was...not dangerous, but would make the wearer perform embarrassing and humiliating stunts that wouldn't be harmful to the wearer, but would definitely not be something that they'd want remembered.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Fake Seria rolls her eyes, putting 50% of her energy into wiping away Natsumi's memories and personality. This would normally be enough power to wipe out an entire continent's memories and personalities in a mere seconds time.
actually, i dont really want Natsumi to be anew...))

Roman said:
Nai looked at Fricka and nodded, "Yeah... What should we do? Watch sole TV or something?" He asked, laying back down on the bed. "And yeah, you should tale the dress off for now."
Fricka blushed lightly, nodding, as she went back to the bathroom, and changed back to what she was.

"I suggest we go to the pizzeria, maybe? What do you think?" She asked softly sitting down by Nai.

"Or we can stay here" She offered, lying down by Nai.

HimeragiSeiker said:
actually, i dont really want Natsumi to be anew...))
((Ah, ok then))

Fake Seria sighs, stopping before she'd even done much more than erase a few minor memories and shaking her head. No, she wasn't going to waste that much of her energy on some stupid fucking goddess. No, she'd...just use other non mind altering means. Threats and the such. That should work.

AriaTheWatcher said:
((Ah, ok then))
Fake Seria sighs, stopping before she'd even done much more than erase a few minor memories and shaking her head. No, she wasn't going to waste that much of her energy on some stupid fucking goddess. No, she'd...just use other non mind altering means. Threats and the such. That should work.
...☫Natsumi just remained unconscious☫...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back