• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]atrio sighed happily as he looked through the menu before he eventually chose a coffee

[/QUOTE]
Sorry my post are short)

She played footises with him under the table and also just decided to get coffee.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia wrapped her arms around Cam and hugged him tightly. She already knew the outcome of this....it wasn't going to be pretty. It's was going to get a lot worse.
Cam gulped "I don't want to leave you all" He said softly to her

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Well, its only been about a day, or so." Kalin replied, staring down at his body. If Asano looked closely, she would probably see waves of steam rolling off of his body.
"And I would really appreciate it if you could help me! I didn't think there was anyone around who could, after all...how would you do it?"

[/QUOTE]
Instead of answering, Asano just grabbed Kalin's hand. She'd need physical contact for this.

"Then, I guess I could do it. Just stay still." Asano said before closing her eyes. She would need to focus completely on what she was about to try. "[Akashic Records]"

As she said those words, Asano could feel names of other "Runes" fill her mind. That was one of her abilities, which allowed her to temporarily learn another "Rune", as long as it was from the same magic system that she uses.

It didn't take her long to find the "Rune" she wanted. And after learning it, she opened her eyes. She'd be overloading it a bit, but it wouldn't be a problem

"[Overlimit Da Capo]!" With a playful expression on her face, she said the name of the "Rune". At the same time, a magic circle appeared on the ground under them. Da Capo was originally a "Rune" that allowed its user to regress something back to how it was up to 24 hours. She had to overload it so that she could go beyond that time. And even without that, she would need to be touching her target, if it was a sentient being.

After restoring Kalin's body to a point in time where he was perfectly healthy, Asano let him go.

"...So, how are you feeling?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled at her, his face close to hers. "You'll see!" He said happily, laughing as he spiraled through the sky. He stopped in the middle of a large expanse of ocean.
Nora chuckled,"Alright. I guess I'll enjoy being in your arms for the time being." She said happily as she looked down.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter blushed even more,"S-Sorry....I kind of day that when I don't really know what to say..."
Akito nodded. "Oh no it's fine" he says taking another drink of his drink

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"Alright. I guess I'll enjoy being in your arms for the time being." She said happily as she looked down.
Tyler blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "Geez, we can stay up here if you enjoy being in my arms..." He said, smirking as he hugged her closer to his chest in a teasing manner.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam gulped "I don't want to leave you all" He said softly to her
"It's not like you can't visit us if you leave. Or we visit you.... I'll miss you a lot though....so will mom and Ulqui." Celia said as she patted his back.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki then smiles at Shira*
''we should...probably get out of these dresses. yea?''

[/QUOTE]
"But you look so beautiful" Shira said softly to yuki

Sweetone said:
Sorry my post are short)
She played footises with him under the table and also just decided to get coffee.
Atrio laughed a little then slowly played back as he grined while still looking over the menu

WeirdPrincess said:
"It's not like you can't visit us if you leave. Or we visit you.... I'll miss you a lot though....so will mom and Ulqui." Celia said as she patted his back.
Cam smiled "I've decided" He said softly to her before pulling away and looking her in the eyes "Tell your Mother to go get dressed up" He said warmly "I will go do the same" He said standing up and heading to the closet

Tyler blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "Geez, we can stay up here if you enjoy being in my arms..." He said, smirking as he hugged her closer to his chest in a teasing manner.
Nora grinned,"I always enjoyed being in them. You're a comfortable person, not to mention cute." She said as she looked up at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But you look so beautiful" Shira said softly to yuki

Atrio laughed a little then slowly played back as he grined while still looking over the menu

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled a bit before hugging Shira smiling happily*

''alright...guess il wear it for a while longer''

LunaCrosby said:
"well I am as dangerouse as one" she said, though her mouth was underwater she said it clearly.
Ulqui squinted his eyes as he continued to look at her,"How....what? How can you breath under water? If I tried that, I would drown in seconds."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim said to Lana I....i...uhhh..so..rry Tim said awkwardly

[/QUOTE]
"I-it's ok. M-maybe we could g-go some where after a while" she said quietly to him

Shadow looked back at her calmly, her glare not affecting him. I see... Do you request my assistance? He thought in her head.
My aunt did something to me and now I can't stop it she has Harper... She thought to him.

Shizurucia said:
Instead of answering, Asano just grabbed Kalin's hand. She'd need physical contact for this.
"Then, I guess I could do it. Just stay still." Asano said before closing her eyes. She would need to focus completely on what she was about to try. "[Akashic Records]"

As she said those words, Asano could feel names of other "Runes" fill her mind. That was one of her abilities, which allowed her to temporarily learn another "Rune", as long as it was from the same magic system that she uses.

It didn't take her long to find the "Rune" she wanted. And after learning it, she opened her eyes. She'd be overloading it a bit, but it wouldn't be a problem

"[Overlimit Da Capo]!" With a playful expression on her face, she said the name of the "Rune". At the same time, a magic circle appeared on the ground under them. Da Capo was originally a "Rune" that allowed its user to regress something back to how it was up to 24 hours. She had to overload it so that she could go beyond that time. And even without that, she would need to be touching her target, if it was a sentient being.

After restoring Kalin's body to a point in time where he was perfectly healthy, Asano let him go.

"...So, how are you feeling?"
Kalin blinked, looking down to find that he was no longer in the process of healing. In fact, he looked perfect, as if nothing had ever happened to him.

"Wow! That's an impressive power you have. I like it!" Kalin said with a grin. He stretched his arms, kicked out a leg, and twisted his torso back and forth as a test. Yep, everything felt back to normal, and that felt amazing.

Ayen chuckled at the though of buying a country "so, youre saying i could be a king with want use to be worth a small manor? times have changed." he says as he put the gold away "well I'll repay you later, a Fae always repays his depts, so lets go get those burgers" he said as he walked to this freddys

@Mayyflower

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "I've decided" He said softly to her before pulling away and looking her in the eyes "Tell your Mother to go get dressed up" He said warmly "I will go do the same" He said standing up and heading to the closet
"Okay daddy!" Celia smiled before running out of the room to get Farah."Mom! We have to get you ready! Dad has something planned." She exclaimed as she picked her up from the couch and ran into her room. Farah cried out in surprise,"Alright alright! I'll get ready." She said, hurriedly looking through her closet befor finding something and smiling,"Perfect..." She whispered before putting it on.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki giggled a bit before hugging Shira smiling happily*
''alright...guess il wear it for a while longer''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled a little then smiled "ok sweetheart" she said softly to yuki

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay daddy!" Celia smiled before running out of the room to get Farah."Mom! We have to get you ready! Dad has something planned." She exclaimed as she picked her up from the couch and ran into her room. Farah cried out in surprise,"Alright alright! I'll get ready." She said, hurriedly looking through her closet befor finding something and smiling,"Perfect..." She whispered before putting it on.
Cam walked out in a fancy suit with a smile on his face "I know now" He said to himself

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned,"I always enjoyed being in them. You're a comfortable person, not to mention cute." She said as she looked up at him.
Tyler sighed. "I really wish I could love you again... But I'm afraid of screwing it up..." He said. "Look!" He said happily as he turned her around, still holding her as he showed her that the sea was parting in a big circle. A dome started forming around it as Tyler flew in. The sea then collapsed in on the dome. The dome had turned into a massive aquarium on the bottom of the sea!

Mayyflower said:
My aunt did something to me and now I can't stop it she has Harper... She thought to him.
Shadow nodded. "I swear I shall make her pay..." He said softly as he got up. "And when I come back... I promise we will get married... If you want..."

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Sure, where to? I don't care where." She says smiling
Jack thought about it "Wanna go see a movie?" He asked happily before picking her off her feet and carrying her in a bridal style "If so then I'm ready" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back