• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"W-well we just met and all and..." She said quietly as she blushed a little more suprised by his quick interest in her

River shrugged then looked at his father "well things will be different. I'll make sure she doesn't call the government" he said as he stood up and smiled at them before following rivers mother

[/QUOTE]
I meant do you like me? Tim said hesitant

shortyshot8 said:
Jack shook his head "She just got married" He said softly "I just wish I could understand why she hates me?"
"Yea that's messed up, like why would she hate you when she dumped you" Sam said disgusted by that succubus

Mayyflower said:
"Yea that's messed up, like why would she hate you when she dumped you" Sam said disgusted by that succubus
Jack sighed "I don't know" He said before pulling out of the hug "Do you want to go do something?"

Shizurucia said:
"So, how long have you been like that?"
Asano asked once they sat down. She was a little worried about him, even though she was probably overreacting a bit.

"Maybe Ican help you with that, if you want me to, of course."
"Well, its only been about a day, or so." Kalin replied, staring down at his body. If Asano looked closely, she would probably see waves of steam rolling off of his body.

"And I would really appreciate it if you could help me! I didn't think there was anyone around who could, after all...how would you do it?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler sighed. "Well... I can't fix any of it. I just want to hang out, is that ok?" He asked, hopping up and flapping his wings gently.

Shadow sat next to her quietly, not saying a word. Is something troubling you fair maiden? He said, speaking through her head.
"Of course! Where would you like to go?" Nora asked as she jumped up.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked at it. "Yea but you should put it away, it's rare and it could buy you a whole country with gold now... But a burger is a type of food" she says queitly
Ayen chuckled at the though of buying a country "so, youre saying i could be a king with want use to be worth a small manor? times have changed." he says as he put the gold away "well I'll repay you later, a Fae always repays his depts, so lets go get those burgers" he said as he walked to this freddys

@Mayyflower

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
"Of course! Where would you like to go?" Nora asked as she jumped up.
Tyler smirked and grabbed her by the waist. "Somewhere special!" He laughed as he cocked his wings and took off at amazing speed. He headed off towards the ocean.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam moved his hands to look up at her "I don't know" He said softly
Celia sighed,"You could be with both, but that's wrong...very wrong." She said calmly."You'd have to choose....unless you made a clone of yourself to go to the other girl....it's still wrong but it's a little better..."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I meant do you like me? Tim said hesitant

[/QUOTE]
"W-well we just met and all. B-but you seem like a really nice and fun guy" she said nervousky to him

Tyler sighed. "Well... I can't fix any of it. I just want to hang out, is that ok?" He asked, hopping up and flapping his wings gently.

Shadow sat next to her quietly, not saying a word. Is something troubling you fair maiden? He said, speaking through her head.
Lexi's head turned and glared at shadow. Something's wrong with me, I can't control my actions. She thought back to him but she was still staring.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she nuzzled yukis shoulder happily [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then smiles at Shira*

''we should...probably get out of these dresses. yea?''

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sighed,"You could be with both, but that's wrong...very wrong." She said calmly."You'd have to choose....unless you made a clone of yourself to go to the other girl....it's still wrong but it's a little better..."
Cam sighed "No matter what happens you will still love me right?" He asked her knowing as she was his daughter and her trust was important

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's head turned and glared at shadow. Something's wrong with me, I can't control my actions. She thought back to him but she was still staring.
Shadow looked back at her calmly, her glare not affecting him. I see... Do you request my assistance? He thought in her head.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "No matter what happens you will still love me right?" He asked her knowing as she was his daughter and her trust was important
Celia smiled softly,"Of course daddy. I'll always love you." She said as she took a seat on the bed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"W-well we just met and all. B-but you seem like a really nice and fun guy" she said nervousky to him

[/QUOTE]
Tim said to Lana I....i...uhhh..so..rry Tim said awkwardly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled softly,"Of course daddy. I'll always love you." She said as she took a seat on the bed.
Cam pulled her into a hug as he silently cried into her shoulder not sure what to do

Tyler smirked and grabbed her by the waist. "Somewhere special!" He laughed as he cocked his wings and took off at amazing speed. He headed off towards the ocean.
Nora yelped in surprise as she held onto Tyler."My gosh! That was the scariest thing ever....but so worth it! Do I get to know where this special place is?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Hey Alastair Shinji said,So alastair do you know i used my powers on you

[/QUOTE]
"You did? What's your power?" Alastair asked in confusion."I don't remember ever meeting you....or anything about you for that matter."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora yelped in surprise as she held onto Tyler."My gosh! That was the scariest thing ever....but so worth it! Do I get to know where this special place is?"

"You did? What's your power?" Alastair asked in confusion."I don't remember ever meeting you....or anything about you for that matter."
Tyler smiled at her, his face close to hers. "You'll see!" He said happily, laughing as he spiraled through the sky. He stopped in the middle of a large expanse of ocean.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui shrugged,"Alright then..." He said as he stared at her."Why do you do that? You did that at my pool to....it makes me think of a shark for some reason." He muttered.
"well I am as dangerouse as one" she said, though her mouth was underwater she said it clearly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam pulled her into a hug as he silently cried into her shoulder not sure what to do
Celia wrapped her arms around Cam and hugged him tightly. She already knew the outcome of this....it wasn't going to be pretty. It's was going to get a lot worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back