• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Celia.....Ulqui....Farah.....I need you all" He said to himself
Farah sat down on the couch in the living room and cried softly. Celia appeared next to Cam and frowned slightly,"You messed up daddy....we still love you, but moms sad now."

Shizurucia said:
"I see..."
Asano said while looking around. Soon enough she found what she was looking for, a vacant bench nearby. "Why don't we sit down for a bit over there?" She said pointing to the bench. Without waiting for a reply, she started heading there herself.

@Kalin Scarlet
"Umm, sure. I think I can manage sitting down..." Kalin replied, following Asano to the bench, and taking a seat. It still stung, somewhat, but not so much so that he went flying from the bench.

"Well, it doesn't feel too bad right now!" He said happily, moving into the most comfortable position he could manage.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "She dumped me then and there....Now she never wants to see me again" He said sadly as a tear fell from his face "I'm sorry"
Sam put her hand on her heart. "I don't like seeing guys cry" she says giving him a quick hug. "Are you okay" she asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya laughed. "It's a burger place" she says looking up at Ayen
Ayen sighed "i would ask what a burger is, but i have a feeling that I'm about to learn whether i like it or not" he said as he started walking towards the burger place then stopped again, and took a small sack from his belt from which he produce ten gold coins "Amaya, is this still valid currency?" he said as he showed the coins to her

Mayyflower said:
Sam put her hand on her heart. "I don't like seeing guys cry" she says giving him a quick hug. "Are you okay" she asks
Jack smiled a little and hugged her back "Yeah...Thank you" He said softly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looked up at her. "Oh... Nothing much... Just getting over my last FAILED romance..." He said softly, kicking a pebble.

(Sounds good :D )
Nora sighed,"It'll get better for you at some point. Maybe you just need a break to rethink some things....I don't know. I understand where you're coming from though."

Tyler looked up at her. "Oh... Nothing much... Just getting over my last FAILED romance..." He said softly, kicking a pebble.

(Sounds good :D )
(Alright where is he, Lexi is at the park)

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah sat down on the couch in the living room and cried softly. Celia appeared next to Cam and frowned slightly,"You messed up daddy....we still love you, but moms sad now."
Cam sighed "Someone help...Please" He said sadly as tears fell down his face

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed,"It'll get better for you at some point. Maybe you just need a break to rethink some things....I don't know. I understand where you're coming from though."
Tyler sighed. "I just don't even know why I bother... Love just gets me into horrible situations, I like it at first... Then it just tears me apart..." He said, flapping his wings.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Oh hey friend! Shinji said laughing I am shinji

[/QUOTE]
"Hey Shinji. I'm Alastair." Alastair said as he smiled at him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "i would ask what a burger is, but i have a feeling that I'm about to learn whether i like it or not" he said as he started walking towards the burger place then stopped again, and took a small sack from his belt from which he produce ten gold coins "Amaya, is this still valid currency?" he said as he showed the coins to her
Amaya looked at it. "Yea but you should put it away, it's rare and it could buy you a whole country with gold now... But a burger is a type of food" she says queitly

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Umm, sure. I think I can manage sitting down..." Kalin replied, following Asano to the bench, and taking a seat. It still stung, somewhat, but not so much so that he went flying from the bench.
"Well, it doesn't feel too bad right now!" He said happily, moving into the most comfortable position he could manage.

[/QUOTE]
"So, how long have you been like that?"

Asano asked once they sat down. She was a little worried about him, even though she was probably overreacting a bit.

"Maybe Ican help you with that, if you want me to, of course."

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "No problem, are you gonna take her back" she asks
Jack shook his head "She just got married" He said softly "I just wish I could understand why she hates me?"

Tyler sighed. "I just don't even know why I bother... Love just gets me into horrible situations, I like it at first... Then it just tears me apart..." He said, flapping his wings.
Nora nodded,"Yeah....it's like that most of the time, but it's worth it if you really like the person. Not the tear you apart thing though, that's just down right horrible."

(Heading that way xD )
Shadow walked in the park, walking alongside his freaking awesome hippo.
Lexi sat down in the grass looking up at the trees. Harper.... She managed to think to herself

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded,"Yeah....it's like that most of the time, but it's worth it if you really like the person. Not the tear you apart thing though, that's just down right horrible."
Tyler sighed. "Well... I can't fix any of it. I just want to hang out, is that ok?" He asked, hopping up and flapping his wings gently.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi sat down in the grass looking up at the trees. Harper.... She managed to think to herself
Shadow sat next to her quietly, not saying a word. Is something troubling you fair maiden? He said, speaking through her head.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Someone help...Please" He said sadly as tears fell down his face
Celia looked down at him,"What do you want to do?" She asked softly."No one can help you if you don't say what you want..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked down at him,"What do you want to do?" She asked softly."No one can help you if you don't say what you want..."
Cam moved his hands to look up at her "I don't know" He said softly

Daniel reaver]Repo Repost please) [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''of course i wont''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*She said as she nuzzled Shira's neck*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back