• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin looked curiously at the girl, standing up and walking after her. He kept a smile on his face the entire time.
'So she healed me, and now she wants to drag me off who knows where...the girl certainly moves fast, I'll give her that.' He thought as he ran up beside Asano. After all, hanging out with her was the least he could do after she saved him from a few hours of discomfort.

"So, where are we headed?" he asked.

[/QUOTE]
Hearing his question, Asano stopped to think about where exactly they were supposed to go. She hadn't thought that far ahead, since she just felt like taking a walk. But thought that she should at least give him an answer. And besides, walking aimlessly wasn't that much fun anyway.

If she was going somewhere, then might as well go somewhere she likes.

"...Hm... The rooftop, I guess? I kinda feel like going to there right now."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed,"Right now? We don't even have anything ready...." She said as she looked at him, blushing even more.
Cam smiled "It doesn't matter" He said softly "Because as long as you are there.....It's perfect" He said still gazing into her eyes

LunaCrosby said:
"Because I have control over air, it does whatever I want so eh" she says.
"What?" Ulqui said blankly."I didn't know you could do that! That's pretty cool."

Shizurucia said:
Hearing his question, Asano stopped to think about where exactly they were supposed to go. She hadn't thought that far ahead, since she just felt like taking a walk. But thought that she should at least give him an answer. And besides, walking aimlessly wasn't that much fun anyway.
If she was going somewhere, then might as well go somewhere she likes.

"...Hm... The rooftop, I guess? I kinda feel like going to there right now."
Ah, the rooftop. His home away from home. The place he once used to watch the sunrise and reminisce, and now the place he sat in silence and despaired over the isolation. Indeed, he knew the rooftops well. And in all honesty, he would rather not go back. But if that was where she wanted to take him, he couldn't very well refuse.

"Alright then. If that's where we're headed, we might as well take the shortcut." He said, offering a hand out to Asano.

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed when she saw jack blush. "what do you wanna do or go now?" He asks
Jack picked her up again and walked outside "Let me show you something special" He said before sprinting again

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "It doesn't matter" He said softly "Because as long as you are there.....It's perfect" He said still gazing into her eyes
"I-I....okay...." Farah said softly as she looked into his eyes, smiling.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya laughed as she ate. "I'm glad you liked it" she says "it's like watching a baby learning new things" she jokes
Ayen slightly frowned "but babies don't have to readjust from life times worth of experience spent with other cultures" he said with a mixture of smugness and embarrassment, faintly blushing from the teasing

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim smiled alittle and sighed a sigh of happiness

[/QUOTE]
Lana blushed more as the heroes started laughing out loud not able to control there laughter any more

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Ah, the rooftop. His home away from home. The place he once used to watch the sunrise and reminisce, and now the place he sat in silence and despaired over the isolation. Indeed, he knew the rooftops well. And in all honesty, he would rather not go back. But if that was where she wanted to take him, he couldn't very well refuse.
"Alright then. If that's where we're headed, we might as well take the shortcut." He said, offering a hand out to Asano.

[/QUOTE]
Blushing slightly, Asano took the hand he offered her. Her embarrassment keeping her from trying to think on how exactly Kalin was planning to take her there.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack picked her up again and walked outside "Let me show you something special" He said before sprinting again
Sam nodded. "Okay then"she says as jack ran.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly frowned "but babies don't have to readjust from life times worth of experience spent with other cultures" he said with a mixture of smugness and embarrassment, faintly blushing from the teasing
Amaya frowned. "I'm sorry I meant it as a joke..." She says as her tail lowered

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Okay then"she says as jack ran.
After about a minute Jack jumped with her into a tree making them able to see both the sun and the moon as he set her on the branch "This place is very special to me"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed more as the heroes started laughing out loud not able to control there laughter any more

[/QUOTE]
Lana,It will be alright they are all just a bunch of dicks Tim said glaring at them

shortyshot8 said:
After about a minute Jack jumped with her into a tree making them able to see both the sun and the moon as he set her on the branch "This place is very special to me"
Sam ms eyes wide. "It's beautiful" she says blushing at how he brought her here.

Mayyflower said:
Sam ms eyes wide. "It's beautiful" she says blushing at how he brought her here.
Jack smiled as he looked at her "I only show a select few this place....People who are important to me" He said softly

Shizurucia said:
Blushing slightly, Asano took the hand he offered her. Her embarrassment keeping her from trying to think on how exactly Kalin was planning to take her there.
Kalin noted the blush on Asano's cheeks, but didn't make much effort to read into it. He walked closer to her, wrapped his arms around her back and focused. Flames began to circle the pair, appearing from nothing as they made their way to Kalin's back and formed a pair of wings. He crouched slightly, and his wings began to flap, lifting the two off of the ground.

"So, which roof were we headed to again?" He asked Asano with a smile.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled as he looked at her "I only show a select few this place....People who are important to me" He said softly
"I'm important to you?" She asks raising an eyebrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back