• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"why would being a player make you feel better when all it does is hurt women" she said angered by his response and how idiotic and stupid it was

@shortyshot8

jasper slightly looked at her then blushed and looked away again not wanting to look at raven then accidentaly look some where he shouldnt

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"why would being a player make you feel better when all it does is hurt women" she said angered by his response and how idiotic and stupid it was
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William laid down looking up at the sky "I'm not sure......It was just me being stupid" He said softly

(2 people watching mitsu and William fight.... lol)

After noticing that the pub was mostly empty he would take the opportunity to get out some time in the forest and get some exercise done.

"why didnt you notice the first time you cheated that it was only going to hurt me huh!!!" she said in anger as she stood up and glared down at him as tears slipped down her cheeks

@shortyshot8

jasper blushed before he took off his sweater then his shirt then blushed "i-i dont have swim trunks" he mumbled

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"why didnt you notice the first time you cheated that it was only going to hurt me huh!!!" she said in anger as she stood up and glared down at him as tears slipped down her cheeks
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I don't know.....I guess I really am...A Monster" He said as another drop of blood fell from his cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu looked away from him as his cheek healed "i need some time apart' she said quietly to william
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I was afraid of that........We have an expiration date don't we" He said sadly

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't need to know! I never want to know!" Celia exclaimed as she covered her ears."Stupid dad....ruining something good and making it terrible..."she muttered to herself, glaring at the ground.
Taylor chuckled and put a arm around Celia. "At least he should leave us alone now. If not, then he just REALLY wants attention."

Lexi's opens her eyes as viper appears next to Lexi's body. "Come on dear, time to rise... It's time to have fun." Viper says grinning. Lexi gets up and follows Jayden and viper back to her dorm. @LunaCrosby

(She's busy until tomorrow)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu nodded "you decided the experation date when you cheated... again" she said coldly to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed and closed his eyes "Then go on.....Kill me" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's opens her eyes as viper appears next to Lexi's body. "Come on dear, time to rise... It's time to have fun." Viper says grinning. Lexi gets up and follows Jayden and viper back to her dorm. @LunaCrosby
(She's busy until tomorrow)
Jayden walks behind Viper "miss, when will the fun actually begin?" He asks.

Sora frowns staring at mitsu and says quietly. "Gurls are scawy...." He starts scooting away from them, not noticing he was about to fall off.

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]jasper blushed before he slowly got into the water then swam over to raven obviously having some troubles swimming and staying afloat [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven takes Jaspers hands and helped him. "There ya go" she says blushing

mitsu shook her head "im not one to kill" she said before she dissapered from him appearing at a lake in the woods near the school

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and put a arm around Celia. "At least he should leave us alone now. If not, then he just REALLY wants attention."
Celia looked up at him and giggled,"Yeah. He shouldn't come here....I'd be scare if he did."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back