• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Nope. I don't have any plans today, we could go do whatever. Long as I don't have to sit in the house all day. Maybe we go for another walk or something... I dunno." Taylor said stretching.
"What about the amusement park? I've never been there before." Celia said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Liar" He said standing "Maybe I was right....Maybe life is just a game" He said sadly "Can you kill me? Seeing as you are a Reaper"
Raven changed into her reaper form. "If you really want to be gone." She says sighing "and I'm not lying I never lie to people" she says serious

Mayyflower said:
Raven changed into her reaper form. "If you really want to be gone." She says sighing "and I'm not lying I never lie to people" she says serious
William sighed and extended his arms closing his eyes "Please just make it quick" He said softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"What about the amusement park? I've never been there before." Celia said happily.
Taylor looked at Celia and nodded, "Sounds good to me." He agreed and stood up, dusting himself off. "Though I feel like you want to kiss on the Ferris wheel." Taylor said with a funny smile.

(( (>u>) This face was used, to be exact. (>
:D ).))

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed and extended his arms closing his eyes "Please just make it quick" He said softly
Raven tries not to laugh. "I make these deaths painless" she says grabbing Willaims arms and putting them down to his side and puts a hand on his jaw and opens her mouth and his mouth , there face inches apart Raven begins sucking the life out of William.

Mayyflower said:
Raven tries not to laugh. "I make these deaths painless" she says grabbing Willaims arms and putting them down to his side and puts a hand on his jaw and opens her mouth and his mouth , there face inches apart Raven begins sucking the life out of William.
Zero pushed raven and William apart immedietly. "Your not dying Ok?" He said and glared at William

@shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
Zero pushed raven and William apart immedietly. "Your not dying Ok?" He said and glared at William
@shortyshot8
Mayyflower said:
William looked shocked "What the hell!?!" He yelled angrily

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Think Akira can spare a bird? I need to prove to some people that pigeons are our friends. ))

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked "What the hell!?!" He yelled angrily
"If your the monster you say you are then live your life as a punishment, dying doesn't solve anything, it doesn't take away your pain it gives it to others!" He says angrily.

Daniel reaver]jasper blushed more as he slowly let go "i-im sorry" he said embarrassingly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven smiles. "It's okay no need to apologize" she says softly

LunaCrosby said:
"If your the monster you say you are then live your life as a punishment, dying doesn't solve anything, it doesn't take away your pain it gives it to others!" He says angrily.
Raven bends over holding her throat coughs uncontrollably. "What the hell, you can't just do that to a reaper when they are in the process of reaping you could kill them" she says still coughing @shortyshot8

LunaCrosby said:
William frowned "Why would I want that? I never wanted to be a Monster" He said angrily

Daniel reaver]"b-but' he said defiantly to ravne [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven pulls away from the hug. "It's fine" she reasures him

Mayyflower said:
Raven bends over holding her throat coughs uncontrollably. "What the hell, you can't just do that to a reaper when they are in the process of reaping you could kill them" she says still coughing @shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Why would I want that? I never wanted to be a Monster" He said angrily
"Sorry but don't take anyone's life around me" he sifhs and looks at William "William, your not a monster, your the only one that thinks so. How many people have actually told you that you were one?" He says

LunaCrosby said:
"Sorry but don't take anyone's life around me" he sifhs and looks at William "William, your not a monster, your the only one that thinks so. How many people have actually told you that you were one?" He says
William sighed "Thousands" He said with a shrug

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Celia and nodded, "Sounds good to me." He agreed and stood up, dusting himself off. "Though I feel like you want to kiss on the Ferris wheel." Taylor said with a funny smile.
(( (>u>) This face was used, to be exact. (>
:D ).))
Celia blinked in surprise,"People do that? I wanna do it too!" She said excitedly as she quickly got dressed and dusted off her clothes to take off the dirt."Let's go!"

(
xD Good to know what face it was)

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Thousands" He said with a shrug
"William, I was in the same situation as you, your biggest critic is yourself. Beleive you can do better and don't worry about whether or not your a monster because your not, you care about people like any other person. Monsters don't care about anyone or anything but themselves, that's not you" he says with a serious tone.

LunaCrosby said:
Raven crosses her arms. "He asked to die and I'm doing my job as a reaper.. Did you just forget about that Lexi girl?" Raven says crossing her arms. "Worry about her instead of getting up in some business that you don't belong in, Lexi is in danger, your suppose to be her gaurd." Raven scowls under her breath knowing everyone ones background information.

Mayyflower said:
Raven crosses her arms. "He asked to die and I'm doing my job as a reaper.. Did you just forget about that Lexi girl?" Raven says crossing her arms. "Worry about her instead of getting up in some business that you don't belong in, Lexi is in danger, your suppose to be her gaurd." Raven scowls under her breath knowing everyone ones background information.
"Lexi gets pissed whenever I try to protect her" Zero said "if shes in trouble then ill be there on the double" he says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back