• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]jasper lossed his concentration when he felt her hand in his making him struggle and grabe onto raved=n hugging her tightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven blushed as he hugged her. "S-Sorry" she says softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked up at him and giggled,"Yeah. He shouldn't come here....I'd be scare if he did."
"To be honest with you, I'm already scared." Taylor said thinking for a second. "He has probably been here ten times already. Much as the guy teleports around, he could be anywhere..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu shook her head "im not one to kill" she said before she dissapered from him appearing at a lake in the woods near the school
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "Why will no one grant my one wish?" He asked himself

Roman said:
"To be honest with you, I'm already scared." Taylor said thinking for a second. "He has probably been here ten times already. Much as the guy teleports around, he could be anywhere..."
Celia looked around,"That's pretty typical. He's really scary when he wants to be..... Like really terrifying." She shuddered."Anyways, what do you wanna do today? Unless you have other plans or something."

Daniel reaver]jasper blushed held onto her still "i-its ok raven" he said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Raven blushed and smiled. "I know.."she says softly

Mayyflower said:
Raven cloned herself. "Why do you wanna die?" she says appearing next to him
William sighed "Because.....Everything I try to do ends up being a mistake....Hell maybe loving Lexi and Mitsu and anyone else I ever loved was a mistake" He said sadly

LunaCrosby said:
"Very nice, our plan will succeed at this rate" he says abf smiles with a satisfied look.
Viper nods. "Sure will" she says "all we have to do is get rid of those friends of hers and get that brat of a sister" she says looking through a portal

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked around,"That's pretty typical. He's really scary when he wants to be..... Like really terrifying." She shuddered."Anyways, what do you wanna do today? Unless you have other plans or something."
"Nope. I don't have any plans today, we could go do whatever. Long as I don't have to sit in the house all day. Maybe we go for another walk or something... I dunno." Taylor said stretching.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Because.....Everything I try to do ends up being a mistake....Hell maybe loving Lexi and Mitsu and anyone else I ever loved was a mistake" He said sadly
Raven narrowed her eyes. "Wishing to die is a mistake." She says. "Where are my manners, I'm Raven hellfire... A reaper.." She says softly

...♅Akira began eating his food after the waiter sat down his order. He soon finished and stood up, placing the money onto the table and walking out. He continued walking until he reached a bench within the park, soon sitting down on it. He rested his sword against his right shoulder and manifested two cans of coca-cola on the space to his left. He smiled as he looked out at the children and dogs playing within and around the park. He spoke as a bird landed on his head and picked up a small piece of his hair♅...

“ It's so peaceful~ ”

tumblr_mk2ds6jxry1qfbz1so1_500.png

Mayyflower said:
Raven narrowed her eyes. "Wishing to die is a mistake." She says. "Where are my manners, I'm Raven hellfire... A reaper.." She says softly
William sighed "William Short" He said sitting up "How is it a mistake?"

Kaz was flying to the new school he had signed up for, having no luck with finding it yet though. A few more hours of flying and a smile formed on his face.

tumblr_mcxkpp2lEY1rvva9so1_500.gif

"Well, this should be a new experience. A place where everyone has powers..." he said happily to himself. Kaz landed in the courtyard and looked around to see if someone was there.

@Anyone

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "William Short" He said sitting up "How is it a mistake?"
Raven sighed. "Cause death is full of sadness and the people who care about you will miss you" she says

Mayyflower said:
Raven sighed. "Cause death is full of sadness and the people who care about you will miss you" she says
William shook his head "No one would care and you know it" He said sadly "Who would care about a Monster like me?"

Mayyflower said:
Viper nods. "Sure will" she says "all we have to do is get rid of those friends of hers and get that brat of a sister" she says looking through a portal
"The friends won't find us, besides they are weak, it'll be amusing to watch them try" he says "Akira has a small chance, though I'm going to cut him for screwing up what I needed to do. Toru was supposed to die, she's one of my weaknesses" he sighs.

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "No one would care and you know it" He said sadly "Who would care about a Monster like me?"
(....)

Raven crossed her arms. "Everyone who loved you, trust me people here would die to protect eachother" she says still having a calm expression on her face.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira began eating his food after the waiter sat down his order. He soon finished and stood up, placing the money onto the table and walking out. He continued walking until he reached a bench within the park, soon sitting down on it. He rested his sword against his right shoulder and manifested two cans of coca-cola on the space to his left. He smiled as he looked out at the children and dogs playing within and around the park. He spoke as a bird landed on his head and picked up a small piece of his hair♅...
“ It's so peaceful~ ”

tumblr_mk2ds6jxry1qfbz1so1_500.png

[/QUOTE]
(( Birds love you..... They don't poop on you.... ))

LunaCrosby said:
"The friends won't find us, besides they are weak, it'll be amusing to watch them try" he says "Akira has a small chance, though I'm going to cut him for screwing up what I needed to do. Toru was supposed to die, she's one of my weaknesses" he sighs.
"If only Kyle didn't get in the way of Rin I would have killed Toru right then and there" she says sighing

Mayyflower said:
(....)
Raven crossed her arms. "Everyone who loved you, trust me people here would die to protect eachother" she says still having a calm expression on her face.
William frowned "Liar" He said standing "Maybe I was right....Maybe life is just a game" He said sadly "Can you kill me? Seeing as you are a Reaper"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( All forms of life love Akira xP )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I don't.... Nah.... I do..... ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back