• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*nods her head and smirks a little, pulling out of her bag some Fae alcohol, summer wine. It tasted like pure gold and made humans go almost insane if they consumed too much, she poured a glass and gave it to Snow before taking a swing of the bottle, she poured about a drop into some water and stirred it before handing that to Jay* Drinks? I am too sober to handle the Idiot if he showed up now.
-------

Snow:*she smiles drinking her summer fae wine* Oh I have missed Fae's alcohol, it is always the best in all the realms.
Jay looks up at Rain and gives her a funny look. "Rain, this is about 99 percent water..." He says with a small laugh as he examines the drink. "I mean give me some credit here." He says jokingly.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "It's fine make them as dirty as you want"

Jack smiled warmly at her "I like girls who make me kiss them like that" He said before grabbing her hand "Let's go"
Farah blushed more and shook her head,"No! I'll keep them clean from now on."

Nora smiled back at him when he grabbed her hand,"Well it's a good thing I'm one of those girls then." She laughed as she pulled them out the door.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka thought about it for a minute before nodding,"Sure, I'll go! I get to meet more people so that should be fun." She said happily as she watched Akira change forms, not really minding all that much.
@WeirdPrincess[/URL] @Roman
------------------

@WeirdPrincess

Roman gave Akira a weird look.

Kakashi-Hatake-kakashi-19109087-640-458.jpg

"You're different... In a way anyone can point out... Here's the address. I'll see you later...." Roman nodded and disappeared.

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks up at Rain and gives her a funny look. "Rain, this is about 99 percent water..." He says with a small laugh as he examines the drink. "I mean give me some credit here." He says jokingly.
Rain:*looks at Jack and raises her eyebrow* Take a sip. If you are not tipsy by it I will give you another drop but remember the Fae Fruit indecent

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed more and shook her head,"No! I'll keep them clean from now on."

Nora smiled back at him when he grabbed her hand,"Well it's a good thing I'm one of those girls then." She laughed as she pulled them out the door.
Jack laughed a little more "Yeah it really is a good thing" He said before kissing her cheek

Cam smiled "It's fine I like it when you have dirty thoughts" He said before kissing her lips again and pulling away making her want more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Do I owe any replyes for any one??

[/QUOTE]
I told you I'd make one again, right? Just askin'.))

Roman said:
Roman gave Akira a weird look.

Kakashi-Hatake-kakashi-19109087-640-458.jpg

"You're different... In a way anyone can point out... Here's the address. I'll see you later...." Roman nodded and disappeared.
...♅Akira looked at Roman with a funny look and replied to him before he left, unsure of his words♅...

“ What do you mean by ‘different’..? Yeah.. sure.. I'll see you there.. ”

tumblr_neyy63TqRP1qc9zfzo4_250_zpsxd7kvlbs.gif

------------------

@WeirdPrincess

Jennete said:
Rain:*looks at Jack and raises her eyebrow* Take a sip. If you are not tipsy by it I will give you another drop but remember the Fae Fruit indecent
Jay sighs and looks at the cup, remembring the fruit incident as she had said, he places the cup aside. "On second thought, I think I'll pass. I've had about as much as I can handle in terms of fae culinary arts." He says as he takes a few steps around the penthouse.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack laughed a little more "Yeah it really is a good thing" He said before kissing her cheek

Cam smiled "It's fine I like it when you have dirty thoughts" He said before kissing her lips again and pulling away making her want more
Nora grinned happily before she stopped walking,"I just realized I don't know where his penthouse is....crap." She whispered with a frown.

Farah pouted and leaned up,"You're so mean to me. Why do you keep giving me these pecks when I want more!" She exclaimed before pulling him down to her easily.

Daniel reaver](Yeah you did [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL])
(( Alright, it'll be up in a few. ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora grinned happily before she stopped walking,"I just realized I don't know where his penthouse is....crap." She whispered with a frown.

Farah pouted and leaned up,"You're so mean to me. Why do you keep giving me these pecks when I want more!" She exclaimed before pulling him down to her easily.
(( I need your professional help >_> ))

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Asuka stood there smiling as she watched the whole thing, not really knowing what was going on."So are we going then? Cause I can call my broom if we are." She asked, rocking on her heels as she gazed at Akira."And who was that?"

Roman said:
(( Alright, it'll be up in a few. ))

(( I need your professional help >_> ))
(Professional help is here SIR! What can I assist you with! *salutes for no reason*)

WeirdPrincess said:

Jack hung his head "I don't either" He said sadly before sighing "Well there goes our plans"

Cam looked shocked "Because it's fun to have a girl force me to kiss them" He said while looking into her eyes

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stood there smiling as she watched the whole thing, not really knowing what was going on."So are we going then? Cause I can call my broom if we are." She asked, rocking on her heels as she gazed at Akira."And who was that?"

(Professional help is here SIR! What can I assist you with! *salutes for no reason*)
(( Well I need Nora to be exact >_> ))

Lexi walks around the courtyard alone. She lays in the grass and stars up at the stars. I could have died today she says to herself before she hugs herself. "Where is everyone?" She sighs asking herself.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair gigggles, "No silly go ahead to your dorm and Ill drop them off at our house then when Im done Ill meet you at the dorm."
Han smiled and gave Blair a kiss, before appearing in his dorm alone... "Roman!! The damn idiot! He blew a hole in the wall?!" Han frowned and began packing all his clothes, cursing Roman under his breath.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Nora will help right away! Sending her over to the penthouse for service!)
Well, I need her to meet with Hayate, she's the key component to a reunion with two peole

shortyshot8 said:
(How can she be more exact? SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHERE THE PLACE IS)
(( Her and Snow have a weird sisterly connection... keyword: Weird. ))

Mayyflower said:
Lexi walks around the courtyard alone. She lays in the grass and stars up at the stars. I could have died today she says to herself before she hugs herself. "Where is everyone?" She sighs asking herself.
William sat in a puddle of his own blood meditating waiting for something

Roman said:
Han smiled and gave Blair a kiss, before appearing in his dorm alone... "Roman!! The damn idiot! He blew a hole in the wall?!" Han frowned and began packing all his clothes, cursing Roman under his breath.

Well, I need her to meet with Hayate, she's the key component to a reunion with two peole
(Where in the world is Hayate right now?)

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira turned to Asuka and smiled, replying to her♅...

“ Sure, we can leave the walk on the beach until later. He is someone I fought in the tournament the school held around two months ago. Oh, here's the address. ”

...♅Akira handed the piece of paper with Roman's address to Asuka♅...

shortyshot8 said:
Jack hung his head "I don't either" He said sadly before sighing "Well there goes our plans"

Cam looked shocked "Because it's fun to have a girl force me to kiss them" He said while looking into her eyes
"We're still going. I can just teleport us there, so hold on tight!" Nora said happily before wrapping an arm around Jack and teleporting them to Romans front door of the penthouse.

"Well fine. If you want it like that, then so be it." Farah said before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him roughly.

WeirdPrincess said:
(Where in the world is Hayate right now?)
(( The courtyard... with his girlfriend Death A.K.A Thana. Don't ask... ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back