• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then walked to his room smiling warmly*
ama take a nap)))

[/QUOTE]
Amara followed close behind him as she entered the room

((Okay uvu))

shortyshot8 said:
Jack slightly blushed "Yo-You look amazing" He said before snapping his fingers and he was in a suit (Don't mind the creepy ass eyes xD )
tumblr_mnyw734teT1s490t5o1_500.jpg
Nora smiled and winked at him,"Why thank you! You look handsome as always. Though I don't think you need to look so formal for a house party." She said, smoothing out her dress.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she shrugs looking around and walks to the penthouse on their right* I sense Snow in there, that is the house.
----------

Snow:*looks around, biting her lip nervously as she sets out food and drinks* Hmm I assume it will only be a few people. Small gathering of friends, oh this will be fun
Jay nods as he walks hand in hand with Rain to the penthouse. "Big place, glad to see your sister doing well for herself." He says playfully as he nudges her slightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled and winked at him,"Why thank you! You look handsome as always. Though I don't think you need to look so formal for a house party." She said, smoothing out her dress.
Jack tilted his head "This isn't even close to formal for me" He said normally

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "You have to go along with it" He said before kissing her softly
Farah blinked before kissing him back slowly, not really knowing what was going on.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack tilted his head "This isn't even close to formal for me" He said normally
"It's not? What is formal to you then?" Nora questioned as she looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked before kissing him back slowly, not really knowing what was going on.

"It's not? What is formal to you then?" Nora questioned as she looked at him.
Cam continued kissing her before making a few signals with his hands and he spoke in her mind "Now we can speak in eachothers heads!"

Jack smirked "That's for you to find out later" He said to her

LunaCrosby said:
"I didn't know you could burn through it" he pouted.
"Well that's not unfairness, its just not knowing" she chuckled as she swam over in his direction a bit "manipulation and changing the states of things is kinda what I do~"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam continued kissing her before making a few signals with his hands and he spoke in her mind "Now we can speak in eachothers heads!"

Jack smirked "That's for you to find out later" He said to her
What? Really? So you can hear everything I'm thinking then? Farah thought to him as she wove her arms around him.

"You keep talking about this later thing....I'm awfully curious right now." Nora said as she grabbed him and pulled Jack to her, quickly kissing him.

Roman said:
Roman smiled and hopped off Akira's shoulders. "Hello!" He said chuckling. He bowed his head to both, Akira and his female friend. "I come here with a invitation to you and your friend. That's if you're free to stop by."

@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess
...♅Akira looked at Roman slightly confused. He replied to him♅...

“ An invitation? To what? ”

15659858712_6959725df0_o_zps4mcylkm0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
BlueHawk said:
Jay nods as he walks hand in hand with Rain to the penthouse. "Big place, glad to see your sister doing well for herself." He says playfully as he nudges her slightly.
Rain:*frowns* She is not my sister. *she knocks on the door and stands, hand on her hip*

----------

Snow:*smiles and opens the door, grinning at Rain and Jay holding hands* Oh you two are dating yes?

----------

Rain:*frowns* No. We simply do what we feel like and now I feel annoyed with this proximity. *she lets go of Jay's hand and walks inside the party glacing at everything* This house is nice.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Roman slightly confused. He replied to him♅...

“ An invitation? To what? ”

[/QUOTE]
"I moved out of the dorms recently. A fight broke out in my dorm and a hole was put in the wall.... A big hole... So I went back to my old house, turns out my dad was moving, he had bought a new penthouse, closer to our company building... So, now I own a penthouse and decided to invite a few friends over for a small get together so to say." Roman explained smiling. I just told my whole life story, I really need to talk less... He thought as he waited for Akira to reply.

Jennete said:
Rain:*frowns* She is not my sister. *she knocks on the door and stands, hand on her hip*
----------

Snow:*smiles and opens the door, grinning at Rain and Jay holding hands* Oh you two are dating yes?

----------

Rain:*frowns* No. We simply do what we feel like and now I feel annoyed with this proximity. *she lets go of Jay's hand and walks inside the party glacing at everything* This house is nice.
Jay gives Snow a polite smile. "She's a little crazy, but she's my kind of crazy" He whispers to her jokingly as he enters the house, letting out an impressed whistle. "How'd Roman get this house again? Something about his dad?" He asks as he looks around the place. @Roman

Nonalaka said:
"Well that's not unfairness, its just not knowing" she chuckled as she swam over in his direction a bit "manipulation and changing the states of things is kinda what I do~"
"Its only unfair because I didn't know" he says

WeirdPrincess said:
What? Really? So you can hear everything I'm thinking then? Farah thought to him as she wove her arms around him.

"You keep talking about this later thing....I'm awfully curious right now." Nora said as she grabbed him and pulled Jack to her, quickly kissing him.
Cam laughed a little as he pulled away "Yes I can" He said with a grin

Jack looked shocked before kissing her back aggressively

Roman said:
"I moved out of the dorms recently. A fight broke out in my dorm and a hole was put in the wall.... A big hole... So I went back to my old house, turns out my dad was moving, he had bought a new penthouse, closer to our company building... So, now I own a penthouse and decided to invite a few friends over for a small get together so to say." Roman explained smiling. I just told my whole life story, I really need to talk less... He thought as he waited for Akira to reply.
...♅Akira's form changed without him knowing it, and as a result, continued to listen to Roman as if nothing had happened. It was a new form, one Akira had never used before now. His eyes had his Tengan activated. He spoke, soon turning to Asuka as he did so♅...

“ So it's a house warming party? I'll be there. I don't know about Asuki-chan though. Do you want to come? ”

itachi-itachi-uchiha-34356267-720-544_zpscynmicr4.png

------------------

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Han lowered his voice to a whisper, "You're trying to leave me here with them?! That's so mean of you..." he said sadly. "Can I go get it myself?"
Blair gigggles, "No silly go ahead to your dorm and Ill drop them off at our house then when Im done Ill meet you at the dorm."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little as he pulled away "Yes I can" He said with a grin

Jack looked shocked before kissing her back aggressively
Farah blushed and looked away,"R-Right....I'll keep my thoughts in check then."

Nora gasped as he kissed her aggressively, not at all expecting it. She wrapped her arms around Jack and held him tightly before pulling away."We can't get sidetracked here. We have a house party to get to."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed and looked away,"R-Right....I'll keep my thoughts in check then."

Nora gasped as he kissed her aggressively, not at all expecting it. She wrapped her arms around Jack and held him tightly before pulling away."We can't get sidetracked here. We have a house party to get to."
Cam laughed a little "It's fine make them as dirty as you want"

Jack smiled warmly at her "I like girls who make me kiss them like that" He said before grabbing her hand "Let's go"

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives Snow a polite smile. "She's a little crazy, but she's my kind of crazy" He whispers to her jokingly as he enters the house, letting out an impressed whistle. "How'd Roman get this house again? Something about his dad?" He asks as he looks around the place. @Roman
Rain:*nods her head and smirks a little, pulling out of her bag some Fae alcohol, summer wine. It tasted like pure gold and made humans go almost insane if they consumed too much, she poured a glass and gave it to Snow before taking a swing of the bottle, she poured about a drop into some water and stirred it before handing that to Jay* Drinks? I am too sober to handle the Idiot if he showed up now.

-------

Snow:*she smiles drinking her summer fae wine* Oh I have missed Fae's alcohol, it is always the best in all the realms.

...♅Akira soon felt the change in clothes and looked down, noticing he was now wearing a black cloak with red clouds on it as opposed to his earlier outfit. He sighed lightly as he realized his form had changed. He returned to his previous form and spoke, closing his eyes♅...

“ Sorry about that, I had no idea that my form had changed. I must've forgotten to suppress that, don't worry, it won't happen again. ”

tumblr_nldwyvaD0P1sbqq4qo2_500_zpsr25lyohq.gif

------------------------------

@WeirdPrincess @Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back