• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"We're still going. I can just teleport us there, so hold on tight!" Nora said happily before wrapping an arm around Jack and teleporting them to Romans front door of the penthouse.

"Well fine. If you want it like that, then so be it." Farah said before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him roughly.
Jack looked at the house "It's almost as good as my Temple" He said with a smirk

Cam blushed slightly but kissed her back happily

shortyshot8 said:
William sat in a puddle of his own blood meditating waiting for something
Lexi turns her head and spots William on the other side of the courtyard. What the heck is he doing? She asks herself before sitting up.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira turned to Asuka and smiled, replying to her♅...
“ Sure, we can leave the walk on the beach until later. He is someone I fought in the tournament the school held around two months ago. Oh, here's the address. ”

...♅Akira handed the piece of paper with Roman's address to Asuka♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka took the piece of paper and examined it,"There was a tournament at school? I wish I saw you fight....I could have at least cheered you on." She said as she whistled loudly, her broom flying quickly through buildings and people before stopping in front of her. She hopped on and held her hand out the Akira,"Now that I know the address to this place, so does trusty Light here. So she'll get us there safely."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi turns her head and spots William on the other side of the courtyard. What the heck is he doing? She asks herself before sitting up.
William was trapped in his own cycle of meditation while he sat there still losing blood

WeirdPrincess said:
(Righto! Even though I thought Hayate had a crush on Ivory....I guess not.)
(( Things happened, I'll explain later, just tell him about Roman and his party. Then I can finally reunite them! :D ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka took the piece of paper and examined it,"There was a tournament at school? I wish I saw you fight....I could have at least cheered you on." She said as she whistled loudly, her broom flying quickly through buildings and people before stopping in front of her. She hopped on and held her hand out the Akira,"Now that I know the address to this place, so does trusty Light here. So she'll get us there safely."
...♅Akira took Asuka's hand and hoped onto the broom, replying to her♅...

“ There will probably be a recording of the fight somewhere. Oh, nice. Light is a nice name for her. ”

shortyshot8 said:
William was trapped in his own cycle of meditation while he sat there still losing blood
Lexi gets up and teleports over there. She sees the blood and gasps "William? Are you okay?" She asks shaking him gently.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at the house "It's almost as good as my Temple" He said with a smirk

Nora chuckled and flicked his forehead,"Yeah okay. I'll be back. I forgot to grab someone else that is needed. Knock on the door and go inside!" She said before quickly disappearing to the school courtyard.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi gets up and teleports over there. She sees the blood and gasps "William? Are you okay?" She asks shaking him gently.
William's body doesn't respond but he does "He-Help" He said before falling over

shortyshot8 said:

Farah moved her hands along his body before pulling away and kissing his neck.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and flicked his forehead,"Yeah okay. I'll be back. I forgot to grab someone else that is needed. Knock on the door and go inside!" She said before quickly disappearing to the school courtyard.
Jack knocked on the door "HELLO!?! ROMAN!?!" He called out

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah moved her hands along his body before pulling away and kissing his neck.
Cam blushed more "W-We can't go too far with this" He said wrapping his arms around her waist

Snow:*senses peoples presence and opens the door smiling warmly and her eyes widen gasping and clapping her hands* Ooooh It's you Jack! You were at my Boyfriends dorm! How are you?? Come in! Come in!

@shortyshot8

--------

Rain:*glances at the door and then leans against the wall, drinking her summer wine* Jay. What do humans do at parties?

@BlueHawk

Roman appeared inside his penthouse, looking around he found the room where everyone was at the moment. He just leaned against the wall. His clothes we're different, rather casual than his normal gear.

97aeb252e53bb55cc4c1060e20c3ef21.jpg

"Everyone! The host has arrived!"

Roman heard knocking and sighed, "It's open!"

@shortyshot8
@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess

(( I tagged everyone who was there and said they we're attending >_> ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira took Asuka's hand and hoped onto the broom, replying to her♅...
“ There will probably be a recording of the fight somewhere. Oh, nice. Light is a nice name for her. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed and held on to the brook tightly with one hand,"Yeah, I call her that because she's really fast. Not as fast as the speed of light of course, but close enough for me." She said as they cruised into the sky, flying to Romans penthouse.

Jennete said:
Snow:*senses peoples presence and opens the door smiling warmly and her eyes widen gasping and clapping her hands* Ooooh It's you Jack! You were at my Boyfriends dorm! How are you?? Come in! Come in!
@shortyshot8

--------

Rain:*glances at the door and then leans against the wall, drinking her summer wine* Jay. What do humans do at parties?

@BlueHawk
Jack smiles and enters the door "This place is huge!" He said in awe before laughing a little "I am just like a little kid"

Nora appeared in the courtyard of the school and looked around for Hayate,"Hayate!? Where the hell are you? This is very important!" She called out as she walked around.

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
William's body doesn't respond but he does "He-Help" He said before falling over
Lexi catches him before he falls. "William" she shouts. "Shit what do I do I don't know what's going on" she says all shaken up.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiles and enters the door "This place is huge!" He said in awe before laughing a little "I am just like a little kid"
Snow:*nods her head, fluttering her wings flying beside him and spins around clapping her hands* I feel like a hostess! I have never been one of those before, oh this is exciting!

Jennete said:
@shortyshot8

--------

@BlueHawk
Jay shrugs and thinks for a moment. "Drink normal alcohol and hook up with each other." He says with a laugh as he takes a seat on the arm of the sofa.

Roman said:
Roman appeared inside his penthouse, looking around he found the room where everyone was at the moment. He just leaned against the wall. His clothes we're different, rather casual than his normal gear.
97aeb252e53bb55cc4c1060e20c3ef21.jpg

"Everyone! The host has arrived!"

Roman heard knocking and sighed, "It's open!"

@shortyshot8
@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess

(( I tagged everyone who was there and said they we're attending >_> ))
(Attending what? *^*)

shortyshot8 said:
Jack knocked on the door "HELLO!?! ROMAN!?!" He called out
@Roman

Cam blushed more "W-We can't go too far with this" He said wrapping his arms around her waist
Farah giggled and immediately stopped,"Okay! I just wanted to do that and now I'm fine." She said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed and held on to the brook tightly with one hand,"Yeah, I call her that because she's really fast. Not as fast as the speed of light of course, but close enough for me." She said as they cruised into the sky, flying to Romans penthouse.
...♅Akira laughed lightly as Asuka spoke, replying as his hair sway from the air's breeze♅...

“ That's a fitting name, if I do say so myself. ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back