• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(huh. i retagged you. welp)

TheDragoon TheDragoon
Aiden

He nodded with some reluctance. He was curious but at the same time he still didn't know if he could trust all humans. After all, he didn't know much about them in the first place. He had taken her hand happily, guiding her along. "Come on come on! Hurry up! Your being so slow!" He laughed, trying to raise her spirits a bit more.

EmeraldCeleste, living in the fast lane.
upload_2017-3-27_22-5-51.png

“…”

Celeste wasn’t particularly fond of having her hand being grabbed by someone she barely knew. Usually, it’s the other way around. She is definitely not fond of being called ‘slow’.

“Slow, eh? I’ll have you know I won a drag race the other week against a Ferrari 458 Italia. On foot. I’m not slow. Everyone is slow to me.”

As she says that she pulls her hand away from him. She throws him a cheeky smile, alongside a wink, before picking up the pace. To her, it’s no problem. To a normal person…well. That’s a different story.

“This quick enough for ya?”
TheDragoon TheDragoon

Perfect

~ God of Perfection

Perfect stood in the center of his ring, disappointed with himself for what was taking place. He was giving this asshole a chance to run. Why? He didn't know. It was either kill him and never have to hear about him again, or let him run off... And never hear from him again. Hard choice. When Jojo transformed, Perfect looked at him, "Oh?" He muttered before Jojo spoke to him. Perfect could only listen to his words with a amused look on his face. "Wow... I think I regret not killing you on sight even more with those 5th grader insults you keep spouting." He then stood there, turning his back on him for a bit before hearing his annoying voice once again. Perfect didn't respond, but only looking back when he ran off. "Tsk... Waste of breath. Who is up next?"

Wicked Jester Wicked Jester

Suuy sighed as he walked across the grassy fields surrounding the arena. He honestly didn't know what the higher ups were thinking. When they saw the bug dude on the news they were like "Oh hey Suuy that's the dude who you pushed ribbon off on right? Well he's threatening to destroy the planet. Go tell him that that's a bad idea." And that explains why he was now currently walking towards the arena when the man who was fighting the bug guy stopped and turned, running away while saying it was time to split. Watching confusedly for a second or two Suuy looked back to see a small girl flying at him from the side of the arena at high speed. "Hello ribbon." Jumping up he flipped over ribbon and reached out his hand quickly smacking the back of her head causing her to smash down in the ground. Landing Suuy continued speaking as if nothing had happened. "Unfortunately today I'm here on orders from Vergil so I don't have time to play with you." Reacting to this Ribbon sat up and smashed her tiny hands against the earth, causing the ground near suuy to rupture and spikes made of cloth to spring forth. Sighing Suuy seemed to take a step forward before dissapearing and reappearing along with 4 other Suuy's next to Ribbon in gaps between the Forrest of spikes. Within each hand of the suuy's were long metal spikes that at some point had been impaled through ribbons body. Looking down at her chest and seeing this ribbon gave a small cough and a tiny trickle of blood ran down the corner of her mouth before she slowly slouched over and fell to the ground. Sighing Suuy took a second glance at ribbon and carefully made his way through the spikes and out onto the arena before raising his arm in greeting. "Hey there bug dude! We meet again!"

"O-Oh. Alright." She said before she smirked as her battle stance became more firm. A lot more focused than she was before.
2qbgprm.gif

Ramona took her stance, a smile on her face. "I hope I'm not an easy opponent for you." She said, nodding at Himeragi. "Now...Lets go." Ramona changed into her combat form, her appearance changing dramatically in terms of clothing and the fact that she now had wings.

EmeraldGail, the forever young.

“Oh…do you know where this person is? Maybe I could find him and ask him…”

Gail seems disappointed that Ren himself can’t ‘cure’ her, but somewhat relieved that there is someone seemingly nearby that could do what she asks. Despite all that has happened, she manages to pull a smile off. Gail wasn’t sure what she thought of Ren, though. He seemed to be a bit big-headed and snarky at times, but at the same time he also seemed really nice and helpful to her.

Roman Roman
Ren smiled and stood up, stretching his arms and legs. He then looked at Gail and thought for a moment. "Before we do go... Would your abilities disappear? Like did you gain your powers just from being a ghost or do you have anything other than your ghostly abilities?" He asked curiously. He figured that once she gets help, she'd lose what abilities she has and won't be able to stick around with him at FHS. It was nice hanging out with someone who didn't die every thirty seconds... Then again she was dead for centuries already. Ren had a lot of dead friends...

Keith Brando

Keith sighed as he put his hood back on. It seems Han was stronger than he thought. He nodded at Han's words. "Indeed, the Cartel do play dirty so I was hoping you'd know to be prepared for anything. They'll use any means necessary to stop anybody who would stand in their way." He murmured. "That being said we had better move. We need to catch the next train to Studdton if we're going to catch Quaza so we can enlist his aid to defeat the Cartel. That and he has something I'll need if we're going to succeed. Are you prepared for the coming journey Han?" He asked, giving Major Brando a curt nod that he was to hold the fort. Major quickly scurried off to let Sora know that Keith and Han would be leaving.
Roman Roman Wicked Jester Wicked Jester

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archangels

1c52127c3c6e9f444daef8e35c2b3dec391eaf86_hq.gif

Han stood with his sword, looking at the blade before allowing it to disappear as he wasn't going to need it at the moment. His clothes became those of an casual attire and he was soon cleaned up thanks to his magic. He then looked over to Keith who had just put on his hood. "I knew they were dirty fighters, it would make sense if they worshipped, Akuma. He was a dirty fighter himself... I actually died by his hand once... Thanks to Celia, I'm still here." He said with a slight chuckle. As he was told that they'll need to get on the train to Studdton, he smile, "Alright then. Lets go. Lets get to Quaza, and finish this. And I'm more than prepared. I'm ready to unlock my own hidden potential and fight. There's a lot on the plate here, and we need to save it don't we?" Han said, looking at Keith with a smile. "Lead me in the right direction and I swear we'll get this done in no time." He told him as he watched the Major leave the room.

Suuy sighed as he walked across the grassy fields surrounding the arena. He honestly didn't know what the higher ups were thinking. When they saw the bug dude on the news they were like "Oh hey Suuy that's the dude who you pushed ribbon off on right? Well he's threatening to destroy the planet. Go tell him that that's a bad idea." And that explains why he was now currently walking towards the arena when the man who was fighting the bug guy stopped and turned, running away while saying it was time to split. Watching confusedly for a second or two Suuy looked back to see a small girl flying at him from the side of the arena at high speed. "Hello ribbon." Jumping up he flipped over ribbon and reached out his hand quickly smacking the back of her head causing her to smash down in the ground. Landing Suuy continued speaking as if nothing had happened. "Unfortunately today I'm here on orders from Vergil so I don't have time to play with you." Reacting to this Ribbon sat up and smashed her tiny hands against the earth, causing the ground near suuy to rupture and spikes made of cloth to spring forth. Sighing Suuy seemed to take a step forward before dissapearing and reappearing along with 4 other Suuy's next to Ribbon in gaps between the Forrest of spikes. Within each hand of the suuy's were long metal spikes that at some point had been impaled through ribbons body. Looking down at her chest and seeing this ribbon gave a small cough and a tiny trickle of blood ran down the corner of her mouth before she slowly slouched over and fell to the ground. Sighing Suuy took a second glance at ribbon and carefully made his way through the spikes and out onto the arena before raising his arm in greeting. "Hey there bug dude! We meet again!"

Perfect

~ God of Perfection

tumblr_static__640_v2.gif
After the fight with Jojo, Perfect remained in the middle of his arena. He sighed, still sorta pissed about the fact he let him get away. Too bad. He was going to miss the road warrior. He wasn't that bad, just annoying. The peace and quiet wasn't so bad, but it wasn't making Perfect happy. He needed the satisfaction of a good fight, and so far only one person was able to provide that. Unfortunately, that was a kid. Futaba was a more worthy opponent than muscles or the other guy who wrecked the place. In other words, he wouldn't mind fighting her again, but she was all tuckered out.

After a while, Perfect heard some commotion behind him. For whatever reason, Ribbon had attacked, he could hear it. He then heard a familiar voice, and it caused him to turn around and spectate the ongoing battle between his partner and... That ball of shit, Suuy. It was nice seeing him again. At least in a different dimension somewhere. Ribbon wasn't holding back. At least it seemed that way. Suuy didn't seem like he was doing much, and Perfect knew he wasn't going to simply die as another version of him would just come walking onto the battleground. When Ribbon was impaled, Perfect grinned. "Hello Suuy. I see you can still only hold your own against little girls." Perfect aimed the palm of his hand in Ribbon's direction, using his telekinesis to move her away from the ring. If she wasn't in any shape to move, then this wasn't the best place for her to be. Perfect was going to help her after this. He then continued to finish his statement from before, "However... You still don't have a chance of defeating me. Not a chance in hell."

2qbgprm.gif

Ramona took her stance, a smile on her face. "I hope I'm not an easy opponent for you." She said, nodding at Himeragi. "Now...Lets go." Ramona changed into her combat form, her appearance changing dramatically in terms of clothing and the fact that she now had wings.
Himeragi blinked a bit before she chuckled. "Don't fly around now. I only mean to work on my martial arts. It wouldn't be fun if you fly around." She said before she broke into a sprint towards Ramona before attempting a round house kick. As she did this, you could feel the wind current caused by her foot to hit you as if you were hit by a wooden bat. Apparently her motion was so fast that it caused the wind current pre-attack.

Himeragi blinked a bit before she chuckled. "Don't fly around now. I only mean to work on my martial arts. It wouldn't be fun if you fly around." She said before she broke into a sprint towards Ramona before attempting a round house kick. As she did this, you could feel the wind current caused by her foot to hit you as if you were hit by a wooden bat. Apparently her motion was so fast that it caused the wind current pre-attack.
Ramona chuckled, her wings going away. "I won't. With this form, the wings come naturally." She said, smiling as Himeragi sprinted at her. With the force of the roundhouse, Ramona had to act fast or the wind would blow her away upon impact, so she quickly took a guarding stance. After the wind stopped, Ramona started sprinting at Himeragi, raising her arm and readying it to punch Himeragi.

upload_2017-3-28_6-18-1.png

“Well, I assume that I would finally be allowed to pass from this world into the light, or whatever. Maybe my family have been waiting for me all these centuries…”

It’s almost upsetting to hear Gail’s gentle and innocent voice talk about something so morose and dark like that, without even blinking. Although, when you are old as her, death becomes so common that it doesn’t even faze her anymore. She’d rather die than be immortal. Living has little meaning to her now – all it has brought her is pain and misery.

(btw, I don’t plan on killing her off (at least, just yet). Basically, the curse on Gail used an old and stubborn magic that is bound by her soul, that grows exponentially with time. Even gods would struggle to remove it without knowing the proper spell)
Roman Roman

Ramona chuckled, her wings going away. "I won't. With this form, the wings come naturally." She said, smiling as Himeragi sprinted at her. With the force of the roundhouse, Ramona had to act fast or the wind would blow her away upon impact, so she quickly took a guarding stance. After the wind stopped, Ramona started sprinting at Himeragi, raising her arm and readying it to punch Himeragi.
Once Himeragi saw Ramona's fist, she immediately used her other leg to kick her fist which would bring her fist too far from her body that she'd lose balance and open up to become vulnerable. And then kicking her stomach with the other leg which could knock Ramona back a few feet.

“Well, I assume that I would finally be allowed to pass from this world into the light, or whatever. Maybe my family have been waiting for me all these centuries…”

It’s almost upsetting to hear Gail’s gentle and innocent voice talk about something so morose and dark like that, without even blinking. Although, when you are old as her, death becomes so common that it doesn’t even faze her anymore. She’d rather die than be immortal. Living has little meaning to her now – all it has brought her is pain and misery.

(btw, I don’t plan on killing her off (at least, just yet). Basically, the curse on Gail used an old and stubborn magic that is bound by her soul, that grows exponentially with time. Even gods would struggle to remove it without knowing the proper spell)

Roman Roman
(((( I didn't expect you to, he was just curious :p ))))

Ren listened closely to what he was being told, nodding his head to show he was paying attention. It was definitely something to think about... And it was definitely sad. He put his hands in his pockets and took a deep breath, looking down at the ground and kicking one of the rocks that was thrown at her not too long ago. After a brief moment of silence, he sighed, speaking in a less upbeat tone than before, "Okay... I see. Well standing around won't get you the help you seek, so I think it's time we make haste." He said, giving her a light-hearted smile. "If we can't find this person, we can check the books I'm learning from. Maybe it could help, but once again, I'm not too sure." Ren told her, motioning for Gail to gollow him as he began walking towards the library, hoping to find said person there.

Once Himeragi saw Ramona's fist, she immediately used her other leg to kick her fist which would bring her fist too far from her body that she'd lose balance and open up to become vulnerable. And then kicking her stomach with the other leg which could knock Ramona back a few feet.
Ramona wasn't too confident in her current choice in attack, so when it was countered so easily, she wasn't that surprised. After recovering from the kick, Ramona smiled. Himeragi wasn't fighting her half-assed. Maybe she wasn't scared of snakes or at least the thought of being nearby anymore. Placing a hand on her shoulder, Ramona stretched a bit. "Nice one!" She said, soon charging at Himeragi. This time she was running a bit faster than before, and with the use of her wings, she was going even faster.

Ramona wasn't too confident in her current choice in attack, so when it was countered so easily, she wasn't that surprised. After recovering from the kick, Ramona smiled. Himeragi wasn't fighting her half-assed. Maybe she wasn't scared of snakes or at least the thought of being nearby anymore. Placing a hand on her shoulder, Ramona stretched a bit. "Nice one!" She said, soon charging at Himeragi. This time she was running a bit faster than before, and with the use of her wings, she was going even faster.
Himeragi got into her stance again ready to punch Ramona in the face. She usually used this kind of attack if her attacker was charging at her full on. The attacker's momentum and Himeragi's fist, it should hurt and knock em down.

Himeragi got into her stance again ready to punch Ramona in the face. She usually used this kind of attack if her attacker was charging at her full on. The attacker's momentum and Himeragi's fist, it should hurt and knock em down.
Ramona took notice of Himeragi's stance, and with a smirk, she immediately jumped up into the air. Within the blink of an eye, she was coming down with the heel of her foot right above Himeragi's head, ready to kick her. "If you dodge this, I may have to get serious!" She called out playfully.

Ramona took notice of Himeragi's stance, and with a smirk, she immediately jumped up into the air. Within the blink of an eye, she was coming down with the heel of her foot right above Himeragi's head, ready to kick her. "If you dodge this, I may have to get serious!" She called out playfully.
Himeragi being caught off guard by the jump, she crossed her arms just in time to block the kick. "I legit thought you were gonna just let me punch you..." She said before breaking away and dropping a kick causing an air current the shape of a crescent to be projected towards Ramona.

upload_2017-3-28_7-35-28.png

Gail nods at him, without so much of a word to him about the recent conversation. She decides to follow him to the library with no objections. There’s no reason why she would object, after all. Maybe this is her chance to finally be with her family again.

As she follows him, she decides to become ethereal again as to not get in anyone’s way. As her feet float below the ground, some of the students would give her strange looks before horrified looks as Gail passes right through them. She looks to Ren with a weak smile with closed eyes, tilting her head slightly. She wanted to make some conversation with her new friend that didn’t involve her death and eternal torture.

“So, what are the other gods like? Are they as nice as you?”

Even though she is dead and cold, she still knows how to melt someone’s heart with her smile. From when she was young, she always knew how to make people feel welcome. It was her mother that taught her to smile. She can barely remember her face now.
Roman Roman

EmeraldKane, the Candyman.
6c4af2cadbc7e43ab0ac7b1b1cc483b9.jpg

“Thank you! I take pride in my work. You think my powers are strange? What about yours? Yours are strange! Haha!”

Kane laughs heartily at her. Despite his size and appearance, he always enjoyed smiling and generally being jolly. He is rarely seen without one on his face, or without a cupcake or something stuffed in it. He continues enjoying his ice cream.

“But yes, my family have always been unique like that. Variety is spice of life I believe they say, no?”

Kane returns her sketchbook after browsing through the pages.

Nona Nona

• Rosalie Dalton •Rosalie smiled in response, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear "Well, I walked into that one, didn't I?" She giggled silently "Mines are rather strange too I must admit, but without them I wouldn't be able to talk like I am now, so I don't think I'd switch them out." She tilted her head slightly at his saying before nodding "That is very true too." She answered, though some people in her previous school probably would have begged to differ since she was picked on. She took her sketchbook back, closing it over and gently leaving it on her lap.

Hansuke Ishida

~ One of the Five Archangels

1c52127c3c6e9f444daef8e35c2b3dec391eaf86_hq.gif

Han stood with his sword, looking at the blade before allowing it to disappear as he wasn't going to need it at the moment. His clothes became those of an casual attire and he was soon cleaned up thanks to his magic. He then looked over to Keith who had just put on his hood. "I knew they were dirty fighters, it would make sense if they worshipped, Akuma. He was a dirty fighter himself... I actually died by his hand once... Thanks to Celia, I'm still here." He said with a slight chuckle. As he was told that they'll need to get on the train to Studdton, he smile, "Alright then. Lets go. Lets get to Quaza, and finish this. And I'm more than prepared. I'm ready to unlock my own hidden potential and fight. There's a lot on the plate here, and we need to save it don't we?" Han said, looking at Keith with a smile. "Lead me in the right direction and I swear we'll get this done in no time." He told him as he watched the Major leave the room.

Keith Brando

Keith hopped along into the trees and towards the train station, expecting Han to follow...

Meanwhile...

A letter had arrived for Raven...
CasualTea CasualTea

upload_2017-3-28_16-53-11.png

“Yes. So, how was your day? I trust it to be good?”

Kane would also be known, especially to Rosalie’s friends (since I presume most of them to be girls, right?), to be always friendly and rarely shown to have a temper. He’s quite bland in that sense, and is just accepted by everyone, but doesn’t tend to make friends. The friends he does have are valuable to him, since he knows he can have proper banter with him. Still, he does try to get somewhere with the ladies…never near Rosalie, though, or to her.
Nona Nona

Keith Brando

Keith hopped along into the trees and towards the train station, expecting Han to follow...

Meanwhile...

A letter had arrived for Raven...
CasualTea CasualTea

+ Raven Karasu +
~ One Winged Raven ~
Raven was at a cafe near the train station. It was pretty occupied with people but she had a table to herself. Soon, one of her family members came to the cafe and set the letter on the table and left. It took awhile before she reached for the letter and grabbed it, opening it up and examining its contents.

Himeragi being caught off guard by the jump, she crossed her arms just in time to block the kick. "I legit thought you were gonna just let me punch you..." She said before breaking away and dropping a kick causing an air current the shape of a crescent to be projected towards Ramona.
Ramona landed the blow on Himeragi's crossed arms, smiling as she realized her attack was blocked. She then flipped off of Himeragi's arms and landed behind her, sending a blow into her back and following it up with a charged energy blast.

“Yes. So, how was your day? I trust it to be good?”

Kane would also be known, especially to Rosalie’s friends (since I presume most of them to be girls, right?), to be always friendly and rarely shown to have a temper. He’s quite bland in that sense, and is just accepted by everyone, but doesn’t tend to make friends. The friends he does have are valuable to him, since he knows he can have proper banter with him. Still, he does try to get somewhere with the ladies…never near Rosalie, though, or to her.

Nona Nona

• Rosalie Dalton •Rosalie nodded after he spoke tucking her notebook back into her bag and tucking the pen she was using behind her ear "Well, the day is young but It's been going well so far, so yeah, it's been good" she answered with a smile before eating some of the icecream he had gave her. "And yours?" She tilted her head slightly.

Ramona landed the blow on Himeragi's crossed arms, smiling as she realized her attack was blocked. She then flipped off of Himeragi's arms and landed behind her, sending a blow into her back and following it up with a charged energy blast.
Himeragi was hit in the back by Ramona's kick and figured that she would follow it up with another attack. Which she did. She then used the momentum from the kick to move out of the blast's way before rolling on the ground a bit before catching herself on fours. She then charged at Ramona and leaped so she can make a mid-air kick combination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back