• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

EmeraldGail, the forever young.
upload_2017-3-26_9-56-51.png

Her hand is soft and delicate, and feels like you could snap it like a branch. Despite this, however, Gail doesn’t seem to fear Ren’s handshake.

“Nice to meet you Ren. And I wasn’t crying; I just had something in my eye.”

Six hundred years of practice and she’s still awful at lying. Her voice wavers when she says the lie, and she turns her head away from Ren as if to not look him in the eyes.

“Hey, err…are you a psychic? Those rocks…”
Roman Roman

Cecil Patel

~ Just a Peaceful Coffee Shop Owner

tumblr_inline_ml2i3wlJ0u1qz4rgp.gif

Cecil hummed a little as he waited for Maya, hearing her voice when she responded to his question. When she came from the kitchen, and over to him, he smile happily and spoke, "You look beautiful, Maya~" He said, taking notice to how she did her hair and clothes. Cecil then held out his hand to her, thinking of a place they could go to first. She actually had a good point when asking him that, and he ha immediately realized he hadn't thought of that yet. Silently thinking to himself on the matter, something had come to mind. "Ah~ We can go to the park first. I always loved going there with you, and then maybe after that our favorite restaurant? I'm going mostly off the places we liked visiting together when we were still in high school." He told her, laughing lightly. "Then maybe before we come home, which probably will be around the time the sun sets, we can enjoy a little walk on the beach together? Get a nice picture there and then we can head back. We'll still do everything we've planned beforehand too." Cecil added.

• Maya Radkov •
photo.jpg

She smiled bashfully at his comment on her looks, continuing to pull on her jacket she had grabbed earlier. She then made her way over to him, placing her hand in the hand he had held out for her "Thank you" she spoke softly. She listened intently to his words, even though he had thought it up on the spot she was sure he had already planned it out in his head, since his suggestions were pretty much on point in terms of what she enjoyed to do, he definitely got brownie points for that one. Her eyes lit up at his suggestions, they sounded perfect for the day ahead. She giggled lightly when he mentioned their favourite places from high school, she still liked all those places, she guess that they had never really changed all that much in that was since then. In fact, since graduating high school together, they were always so focused on their goals together, they never treated themselves to a day out like this that often anymore, that was probably why they hadn't went to those places all that often since then. She smiled brightly at him when he had finished listing out all his suggestions for their day out, giving his hand a gentle squeeze for a split second as she spoke "That sounds like a great plan, Cecil. I'm excited to go" she chimed happily as she leaned up to kiss his cheek "I'm ready to go when you are~"

Her hand is soft and delicate, and feels like you could snap it like a branch. Despite this, however, Gail doesn’t seem to fear Ren’s handshake.

“Nice to meet you Ren. And I wasn’t crying; I just had something in my eye.”

Six hundred years of practice and she’s still awful at lying. Her voice wavers when she says the lie, and she turns her head away from Ren as if to not look him in the eyes.

“Hey, err…are you a psychic? Those rocks…”

Roman Roman
Ren chuckled at the girl's lie. It was funny, as it was obvious that she was crying, but at the same time the excuse was one that had been used for years now. Putting his hand in his pocket, he continued to drink his juice. "Yeah, nice too meet you too, Gail." He said in response to her before taking the straw to drink a little more of his juice. She seemed nice, which made him wonder why those guys were throwing rocks at her. EVen if they couldn't hit her, there had to be a reason. When she looked away from him, he tilted his head a little, her voice catching him off guard once again. A psychic? He was nothing close. "Nah, I'm the God of Luck. Well soon to be God of Luck. I'm still training. Only thing that happened back there was my luck having an effect on their aim. It seemed like I was a psychic though, huh?"

upload_2017-3-26_17-24-4.png

Well, most people bullies go after are nice, though. That’s what makes bullies nasty.

“Well, yeah. That or a telekinetic. But you are a god? There seems to be a lot of gods around here…at least, so they say.”

Gail doesn’t believe in gods. At least, not anymore. No god would allow her to suffer like she does, right? Why would an omnibenevolent god do that to her? Did she do something wrong? Unbeknownst to her, her face falls into a sad frown as Ren mentions gods.
Roman Roman

• Maya Radkov •
photo.jpg

She smiled bashfully at his comment on her looks, continuing to pull on her jacket she had grabbed earlier. She then made her way over to him, placing her hand in the hand he had held out for her "Thank you" she spoke softly. She listened intently to his words, even though he had thought it up on the spot she was sure he had already planned it out in his head, since his suggestions were pretty much on point in terms of what she enjoyed to do, he definitely got brownie points for that one. Her eyes lit up at his suggestions, they sounded perfect for the day ahead. She giggled lightly when he mentioned their favourite places from high school, she still liked all those places, she guess that they had never really changed all that much in that was since then. In fact, since graduating high school together, they were always so focused on their goals together, they never treated themselves to a day out like this that often anymore, that was probably why they hadn't went to those places all that often since then. She smiled brightly at him when he had finished listing out all his suggestions for their day out, giving his hand a gentle squeeze for a split second as she spoke "That sounds like a great plan, Cecil. I'm excited to go" she chimed happily as she leaned up to kiss his cheek "I'm ready to go when you are~"

Cecil smiled as Maya placed her hand in his and he put his free one up to the doorknob, ready to head out. "You're more than welcome." He told her with a gentle nod. When she told him his plan sounded like a good one, he sighed in relief. He was too excited himself and felt that the plan could use some work, especially in the explaining stage. He blushed when Maya kissed his cheek, looking away with a nervous laugh. "Thanks. Ha... Me too, I'm so happy we can spend this time together." Cecil added as he opened the door and motioned for her to go first, as he was going to lock it behind them. "Well, then I guess it's time we head out now~ You may go first, I'll lock the door behind us."

Well, most people bullies go after are nice, though. That’s what makes bullies nasty.

“Well, yeah. That or a telekinetic. But you are a god? There seems to be a lot of gods around here…at least, so they say.”

Gail doesn’t believe in gods. At least, not anymore. No god would allow her to suffer like she does, right? Why would an omnibenevolent god do that to her? Did she do something wrong? Unbeknownst to her, her face falls into a sad frown as Ren mentions gods.
Roman Roman
Ren nodded, taking a another drink of his juice before tossing the small little juice box in the trash. "Trust me, it's confusing." He said, laughing a little. When she asked if he was a god, he chuckled, "In training. If I can use my luck to help others when my training is complete, I'll definitely do so. Too much bad stuff happens around this place." He said, shaking his head in disappointment. It was sad honestly, but he made up for it by making friends and stuff. "There are. Some of the students are already gods, but my training is almost complete, which is good." Ren took closer inspection the Gail's face when she looked away from him. "Hey... Is something wrong? You look upset."

upload_2017-3-26_18-54-43.png

She quickly smiles at him and tilts her head.

“Nothing! Nothing’s wrong. I just don’t have a good experience with gods, is all. They seem to be…absent to my prayers, so I get a bit sad when I hear others talk about them.”

Gail chuckles nervously at him, as she fiddles with her signet ring, twisting it around her finger. Even when she was alive, she had never been good at hiding her emotions or lying to someone. She was an easy book to read, as they say.
Roman Roman

She quickly smiles at him and tilts her head.

“Nothing! Nothing’s wrong. I just don’t have a good experience with gods, is all. They seem to be…absent to my prayers, so I get a bit sad when I hear others talk about them.”

Gail chuckles nervously at him, as she fiddles with her signet ring, twisting it around her finger. Even when she was alive, she had never been good at hiding her emotions or lying to someone. She was an easy book to read, as they say.

Roman Roman
Ren rubbed his chin. That sounded like it sucked... Like really bad. He wouldn't be able to hear prayers, yet at least. Rubbing the back of his head, he thought intensely on the subject. "I want to help you then, but right now I might not be of much help... Unfortunately." He said, sighing lightly. "Maybe someday I will though, or you'll find someone that can help, but just know this: the god who stands before you will be your friend!" He told her, his tone happy as he did so. "I don't want you to believe that we're bad, because if it were me, I'd always listen."

upload_2017-3-26_19-10-18.png

Gail beams at him. She’s happy to make a friend anytime, since she rarely gets any, and this one might not die on her like the others.

“Thanks! So, if you are truly a god what can you do? Anything impressive?”

Her British echoing voice heightens in pitch as she excitedly asks her new friend what he is capable of.
Roman Roman

[COLOR= #660033]• Rosalie Dalton •[/COLOR]
Ichinose.Hajime.240.1968873.jpg
Rosalie had stepped outside of her dorm after taking a nap, she wasn't normally one for taking them but she had overused her abilities when she was in town earlier this morning. Having to creates ones voice rather than talking could get rather tiring at times. She took a breath of the refreshing spring air as she stepped out, stretching a little before continuing forward, down the steps and into the courtyard. The weather was nice today so she decided that she'd maybe spend the rest of her afternoon outside in the sun. She walked around before she had spotted a nice place to sit. Normally that other girl in her class that seemed to doze of alot sat there but she seemed to be away today. Taking a seat, Rosalie pulled one of her notebooks out of her bag and placed it on her lap gently. She then pulled a pen from her pocket and looked around a little. She felt like some doodling to pass the time would be nice. Flicking past pages and pages of notes, scribbles, doodles and what not, she found a new, clean page in her notebook and started off.

EmeraldKane, the Candyman.
upload_2017-3-26_20-29-41.png

Just after finishing cooking class, which Kane aced (as you may expect), he decided to go outside to breathe in the fresh air. He had a particularly nice scent today – gingerbread. A nice subtle sweet smell, he thought. Reminded him of Mother Russia. He walks outside, swinging his hefty two handed hammer with a single hand. He was incredibly strong – that wasn’t up for debate.

He spies the other people in the area, and stumbles slightly as he sees a certain person. Her, he thought, why is she here?

Curious, he decided to sit on the same bench as her as he looks to her.

“Good day, is it not?”

He’s Russian, BTW. As a result, his speech isn’t perfect, and his accent is of the Northern variety.
Nona Nona

Just after finishing cooking class, which Kane aced (as you may expect), he decided to go outside to breathe in the fresh air. He had a particularly nice scent today – gingerbread. A nice subtle sweet smell, he thought. Reminded him of Mother Russia. He walks outside, swinging his hefty two handed hammer with a single hand. He was incredibly strong – that wasn’t up for debate.

He spies the other people in the area, and stumbles slightly as he sees a certain person. Her, he thought, why is she here?

Curious, he decided to sit on the same bench as her as he looks to her.

“Good day, is it not?”

He’s Russian, BTW. As a result, his speech isn’t perfect, and his accent is of the Northern variety.

Nona Nona

• Rosalie Dalton •Rosalie was busy scribbling away at her doodles, which were currently ranging from flowers, cute characters and some birds, one of which she was adding the finishing touches to when she had heard footsteps on their way towards her. They sounded heavier on their feet, probably male and/or carrying something. Her enhanced hearing made her able to hear these things from a distance. When he sat next to her and spoke she looked over in his direction her eyes fluttering ever so slightly as she studied the person who was now sitting next to her "Yeah, it's pretty nice, that's why I'm out" her voice could be heard but her lips had stayed curved in a smile. Luckily at school she didn't have to mime her words as she spoke since everyone had abilities here.

(is she blind too?)

upload_2017-3-26_21-33-18.png

“Yes, I am here for same reason! Ha-ha!”

Kane loved to laugh. It was his second favourite thing to do. After eating, of course.

“You artist? May I see?”

Kane has little interest in the drawings, but he wanted to make himself seem more friendly towards her. He couldn’t say why, though. As he says this, a sudden smell of mint filled the air, as he manifests some ice-cream for himself.

“Ah, where are manners. Would you like some ice-cream?”
Nona Nona

"Hmmm... I guess I am interested in guns and katanas since my weapons are gun blades. I like martial arts too, but I think my punches and kicks got rusty. Uhm I like cooking too, video games and I like artistic stuff. Y'know like songs and music. I am a bit interested in demon stuff since that's where most of my attack type of spells are influenced from. But for my video games, I like to play CS:GO. Simple to play. You need skill to play it efficiently. Right now I am just trying to keep my aim at head level which is... Hard for me to comprehend." Himeragi blabbed on. By the end of it, she was sure she just started from the trail and just went in so many directions from it. Basically, she realized the way she spoke of it, was going everywhere all at the same time.
Ramona chuckled a bit, seeing that they had some similar interest, maybe hanging out together wouldn't turn out bad. "Here I thought we'd be two entirely different people, but we share some interest." Looking up at the sky for a moment, soon looking back to Hime she smiled. "Wanna go spar for a bit? You mentioned getting rusty and well... I think it'd be fun dontcha think?"

Ramona chuckled a bit, seeing that they had some similar interest, maybe hanging out together wouldn't turn out bad. "Here I thought we'd be two entirely different people, but we share some interest." Looking up at the sky for a moment, soon looking back to Hime she smiled. "Wanna go spar for a bit? You mentioned getting rusty and well... I think it'd be fun dontcha think?"
"Hmmm... Sure then. But where should we spar? I mean we probably can't in public, people usually call the cops anyway." Himeragi said as she smiled nervously but scratching the back of her head. She didn't mind sparring, it's just where?

"Hmmm... Sure then. But where should we spar? I mean we probably can't in public, people usually call the cops anyway." Himeragi said as she smiled nervously but scratching the back of her head. She didn't mind sparring, it's just where?
"There's some small islands we can go to, or maybe an open field. It's up to you." Ramona said, giving Hime a nod. "I've been to places like that a lot so I know the ones closest to here."

"There's some small islands we can go to, or maybe an open field. It's up to you." Ramona said, giving Hime a nod. "I've been to places like that a lot so I know the ones closest to here."
"I... Guess we can go to an open field." She said unsure of her answer. Where on earth would they find an open field with no people? The only open fields she knew about were foot ball fields or stadiums. Surely, security or people would be over looking the place. Now she was curious where this open field was.

"I... Guess we can go to an open field." She said unsure of her answer. Where on earth would they find an open field with no people? The only open fields she knew about were foot ball fields or stadiums. Surely, security or people would be over looking the place. Now she was curious where this open field was.
Ramona placed a hand on Himeragi's shoulder and the two of them immediately appeared in a field. Only thing there was the two of them and well.. nature. Ramona placed her nag on the ground and looked at Himeragi. "You seemed really hesitant in your answer. What kind of field were you thinking when you answered?" She asked with a smile.

Ramona placed a hand on Himeragi's shoulder and the two of them immediately appeared in a field. Only thing there was the two of them and well.. nature. Ramona placed her nag on the ground and looked at Himeragi. "You seemed really hesitant in your answer. What kind of field were you thinking when you answered?" She asked with a smile.
"E-Eh...?" Himeragi looked around frantically clearly off guard when they teleported. Now where in the hell were they? "W-Where are we?"

"E-Eh...?" Himeragi looked around frantically clearly off guard when they teleported. Now where in the hell were they? "W-Where are we?"
Ramona blinked and looked at Hime. "Huh? O-Oh! Don't panic." She said with a nervous laugh. "You said a field, so I brought us here. We are actually... Pretty far from the city, but don't worry. I can take us back anytime... So, still wanna spar or do you wanna head back to the city?"

Ramona blinked and looked at Hime. "Huh? O-Oh! Don't panic." She said with a nervous laugh. "You said a field, so I brought us here. We are actually... Pretty far from the city, but don't worry. I can take us back anytime... So, still wanna spar or do you wanna head back to the city?"
"Alright. Quick spar though. I-I kinda am a bit frightened when grass is tall like this.." Himeragi said as she looked at the grass. She looked as if she were trying to avoid something in the grass. Looks like she had a fear of some sort.

"Alright. Quick spar though. I-I kinda am a bit frightened when grass is tall like this.." Himeragi said as she looked at the grass. She looked as if she were trying to avoid something in the grass. Looks like she had a fear of some sort.
"I don't recall ever seeing any grass animals or anything of the sort out here, but okay." Ramona said, tapping her chin. "Would you be able to focus on the fight? I feel like you'll be more worried about the grass."

Gail beams at him. She’s happy to make a friend anytime, since she rarely gets any, and this one might not die on her like the others.

“Thanks! So, if you are truly a god what can you do? Anything impressive?”

Her British echoing voice heightens in pitch as she excitedly asks her new friend what he is capable of.

Roman Roman
Ren leaned against a tree that was nearby, wanting to get off of his feet for a moment as he talked with Gail. "Can I do anything impressive? Well... I'm not able to fail at anything. If I chose to go try and do anything new, I'd excel at it as if I were dedicating my entire life to it from the beginning." He said with a smile. "Just that lucky. I'm pretty learning how to use my godly inherited powers, but at the moment, I am not to use them until my training is complete... Anything else besides being nice... Well I got nothing more."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back