• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

EmeraldGail, the forever young.
upload_2017-3-26_22-41-33.png

“Nothing more? Are you sure?”

Gail seems confused at this. Yes, he is a ‘god in training’ but surely he must be able to do something more. A blacksmith’s apprentice may not be able to forge a sword, but he can still smelt ore. Besides, something didn’t seem right to her.

“Hold on, if you know how to do anything and everything you try, how is it that you can’t learn how to be a god in the same way?”

She says this in a tone that would seem more accusatory than anything else – as if she believes him to be lying to her.
Roman Roman

"I don't recall ever seeing any grass animals or anything of the sort out here, but okay." Ramona said, tapping her chin. "Would you be able to focus on the fight? I feel like you'll be more worried about the grass."
"I-I'll try to focus." Himeragi said as she sort of assumed a battle stance.

“Nothing more? Are you sure?”

Gail seems confused at this. Yes, he is a ‘god in training’ but surely he must be able to do something more. A blacksmith’s apprentice may not be able to forge a sword, but he can still smelt ore. Besides, something didn’t seem right to her.

“Hold on, if you know how to do anything and everything you try, how is it that you can’t learn how to be a god in the same way?”

She says this in a tone that would seem more accusatory than anything else – as if she believes him to be lying to her.

Roman Roman
"Sort of. I mean, I did just say I can do whatever I chose to." Ren said, laughing a little. He then closed his eyes and raised his head up, then sunlight peeking through parts of the tree. "That's actually a good question. Godly things are beyond my luck. That's why I'm learning in the natural way. Human things, or pretty much anything considered, not to not be on a godly level is affected by my luck." He explained. "Does that answer your question? If not, you might have to rephrase it..." he said with a smile.

"I-I'll try to focus." Himeragi said as she sort of assumed a battle stance.
Ramona shook her head. "What's gotten you all shaken up, Hime?" She asked curiously. "I can't fight you like this. It's obvious there's something you aren't telling me."

(is she blind too?)

EmeraldKane, the Candyman.

“Yes, I am here for same reason! Ha-ha!”

Kane loved to laugh. It was his second favourite thing to do. After eating, of course.

“You artist? May I see?”

Kane has little interest in the drawings, but he wanted to make himself seem more friendly towards her. He couldn’t say why, though. As he says this, a sudden smell of mint filled the air, as he manifests some ice-cream for himself.

“Ah, where are manners. Would you like some ice-cream?”

Nona Nona
((No, she just could hear him and guess without having to look up))

• Rosalie Dalton •Rosalie giggled along, with no sound of course. When he asked about her drawings she blinked a few times "Oh, Uhm..." She looked down at her notebook, her hand moving over the drawings briefly "I'm not exactly an expert but sure, you can look" she answered before handing over the book to him to look at them. She noticed the smell of mint, wondering where it came from before he had shown her the icecream. "Ice cream? wow" she smiled at him, she had never seen someone just make food appear out of the air like that before "If you have some to spare I'll take some" she did love sweet foods so she couldn't bring herself to refuse.

Ramona shook her head. "What's gotten you all shaken up, Hime?" She asked curiously. "I can't fight you like this. It's obvious there's something you aren't telling me."
"I'm... Afraid of snakes." She said as she blushed a little bit. Lamias don't scare her as much surprisingly. But she is afraid of snakes.

"I'm... Afraid of snakes." She said as she blushed a little bit. Lamias don't scare her as much surprisingly. But she is afraid of snakes.
"What? What's so scary about them?" Ramona asked. She was immune to venomous things, alongside poison so snakes who were capable of that weren't scary to her, though she wasn't really scared of much of anything. If she was, you'd know.

Fi.full.1372210.jpg

“No, that answers my question.”

Gail looks down with sad eyes and a slight frown, and starts fiddling with the ring again. It always comforted her to rub her finger against the tree emblem – it reminded her of the family tapestry in her home. Nothing but dust and long forgotten memories now, she reckoned. Although, she hasn’t been back in a few centuries. Maybe it’s still there. Then she remembered – what’s the point? What’s the point of anything anymore? Everyone she knew and loved was long since buried in the ground.

“What…what about undead? Can you…cure the undead?”

She knows it was pointless asking – even if he could, she doubts that the curse would be so easily lifted. On the way to Japan, she heard rumours of a monastery high in the Tibetan mountains led by a man who could change the world with a single word and even he couldn’t lift the curse on her. Bound by time, he wrote to her as he had taken a vow of silence, and time isn’t so easily controlled.
Roman Roman

upload_2017-3-27_0-11-44.png

“Oh, it is easy for me. What flavour you like? Mint? Chocolate? Rum raisin? Perhaps you’d like cake? Tiramisu? Er…butterscotch candies? I create it all! I love challenge!”

As he says this, he grabs the book with one hand then raises it to his face. As he does so, his muscles shine in the sun. Even though he creates his own magic sweets, he clearly has Russian blood and genes.

“You draw nice. I like it.”

As he does this, he starts eating his own ice cream. Since the day was warm, he decided to make it colder than usual and started eating it slowly to not get brainfreeze.
Nona Nona

Fi.full.1372210.jpg

“No, that answers my question.”

Gail looks down with sad eyes and a slight frown, and starts fiddling with the ring again. It always comforted her to rub her finger against the tree emblem – it reminded her of the family tapestry in her home. Nothing but dust and long forgotten memories now, she reckoned. Although, she hasn’t been back in a few centuries. Maybe it’s still there. Then she remembered – what’s the point? What’s the point of anything anymore? Everyone she knew and loved was long since buried in the ground.

“What…what about undead? Can you…cure the undead?”

She knows it was pointless asking – even if he could, she doubts that the curse would be so easily lifted. On the way to Japan, she heard rumours of a monastery high in the Tibetan mountains led by a man who could change the world with a single word and even he couldn’t lift the curse on her. Bound by time, he wrote to her as he had taken a vow of silence, and time isn’t so easily controlled.
Roman Roman
"That's good." Ren said, smiling a little before opening his eyes. He then lowered his head, looking back at Gail once again. She seemed nice, and it made him curious as to why the gods never answered her. She didn't look as if she was from this time period. No. Her voice too. Her accent also played a part in it. Standing back up, he listened to her question, and much to her displeasure, most likely at least, he shook his head no. "No. Not yet at least. Its something I will be learning as a part of my training though. I heard of a guy who can... He may not be on campus though and I've never met him personally."

"What? What's so scary about them?" Ramona asked. She was immune to venomous things, alongside poison so snakes who were capable of that weren't scary to her, though she wasn't really scared of much of anything. If she was, you'd know.
"It's just... they have no bones and they are just very flexible. And when they shed off their skin it's... ewgh.." Himeragi said as she had a slight disgust in her voice but it did look like she gets shivers when she sees them.

"It's just... they have no bones and they are just very flexible. And when they shed off their skin it's... ewgh.." Himeragi said as she had a slight disgust in her voice but it did look like she gets shivers when she sees them.
Ramona snickered a bit... The snicker soon becoming a light bit of laughter. "Don't worry about it. There aren't many snakes in this general area. They're in the forestry south of this direction where most of the other wildlife is. You know... Their food sources."

Ramona snickered a bit... The snicker soon becoming a light bit of laughter. "Don't worry about it. There aren't many snakes in this general area. They're in the forestry south of this direction where most of the other wildlife is. You know... Their food sources."
"O-Oh. Alright." She said before she smirked as her battle stance became more firm. A lot more focused than she was before.

Cecil smiled as Maya placed her hand in his and he put his free one up to the doorknob, ready to head out. "You're more than welcome." He told her with a gentle nod. When she told him his plan sounded like a good one, he sighed in relief. He was too excited himself and felt that the plan could use some work, especially in the explaining stage. He blushed when Maya kissed his cheek, looking away with a nervous laugh. "Thanks. Ha... Me too, I'm so happy we can spend this time together." Cecil added as he opened the door and motioned for her to go first, as he was going to lock it behind them. "Well, then I guess it's time we head out now~ You may go first, I'll lock the door behind us."

• Maya Radkov •
photo.jpg

Maya simply smiled up at him as he looked away and laughed nervously, she guessed she must have caught him off guard with that kiss on the cheek due to his reaction, the thought almost made her giggle a little. "As am I" she agreed with him. She went ahead and walked out the door first, waiting for him to lock it up like he had said he would. Yes, this would be a fun day and it seemed as though he was just excited as she was about it. It made her wonder if maybe they should take it easy like this just a little more often. Their coffee shop was in a great place and they had loads of regular customers now, they didn't have to work their behinds off to keep up with costs half as much now since the place was more established now. With a little break now and then, they could have time to relax together, not to mention planning their wedding...They had been engaged for months now and never got around to even discussing it in detail never mind planning it. It wasn't that she was avoiding to do so, she had simply been too busy. She put that on her mental to-do list. She hummed in thought for a moment before she spoke "Cecil? I was wondering if the coffee shop has been doing so much better recently...Maybe we should set aside some more days for this kind of stuff?" She suggested, fixing a piece of her hair as she spoke.

“Oh, it is easy for me. What flavour you like? Mint? Chocolate? Rum raisin? Perhaps you’d like cake? Tiramisu? Er…butterscotch candies? I create it all! I love challenge!”

As he says this, he grabs the book with one hand then raises it to his face. As he does so, his muscles shine in the sun. Even though he creates his own magic sweets, he clearly has Russian blood and genes.

“You draw nice. I like it.”

As he does this, he starts eating his own ice cream. Since the day was warm, he decided to make it colder than usual and started eating it slowly to not get brainfreeze.

Nona Nona

• Rosalie Dalton •Rosalie was about to answer what flavour but he had continued on talking. She stared at him as he listed out everything he could make, when he was finished she offered a somewhat sheepish smile as she raised her hands a little "That's a impressive list of stuff, strawberry icecream is fine for me" she answered, giggling silently before lowering them again "Thank you for the compliment, I'm glad you like them" she said, referring to her sketches. She looked at him for a moment or two wondering why he was suddenly striking up conversation and offering her food, he certainly wasn't beating around the bush about getting to know her, not that she minded of course. After all, Rosalie was a naturally friendly person. She had seen him around, he of course was extravagant enough to stick out in a crowd. But apart from seeing him around and hearing the odd conversation about him ((since she had friends in other classes)) she honestly didn't know all that much about him. Tilting her head ever so slightly, her voice sounded again as she attempted to remember his name "...Kane, right?" She asked, half hoping she remembered right.

upload_2017-3-27_16-46-47.png

“Oh…do you know where this person is? Maybe I could find him and ask him…”

Gail seems disappointed that Ren himself can’t ‘cure’ her, but somewhat relieved that there is someone seemingly nearby that could do what she asks. Despite all that has happened, she manages to pull a smile off. Gail wasn’t sure what she thought of Ren, though. He seemed to be a bit big-headed and snarky at times, but at the same time he also seemed really nice and helpful to her.
Roman Roman

upload_2017-3-27_17-2-37.png

“Yes, I am Kane. And you are Rosalie?”

As he says this, he clenches his free hand into a fist, as the air around it starts to condensate and vapour, as he opens his hand creating an ice-cream cone as he does so. With a tap of his finger on the cone, and a flash of magic in his eyes, a pink mist developed within the cone. The mist thickens until eventually it becomes a blob of strawberry ice-cream. However, tiny red chunks start forming on it, creating small pieces of strawberry and some sauce on the top.

Once finished his creation, he gently hands it over to Rosalie.

“You like?”

He says, in his incomplete English and Russian accent. Some say that he should spend some time to properly learn English, but others say that’s the charm to him.
Nona Nona

Keith Brando

Keith sighed as he put his hood back on. It seems Han was stronger than he thought. He nodded at Han's words. "Indeed, the Cartel do play dirty so I was hoping you'd know to be prepared for anything. They'll use any means necessary to stop anybody who would stand in their way." He murmured. "That being said we had better move. We need to catch the next train to Studdton if we're going to catch Quaza so we can enlist his aid to defeat the Cartel. That and he has something I'll need if we're going to succeed. Are you prepared for the coming journey Han?" He asked, giving Major Brando a curt nod that he was to hold the fort. Major quickly scurried off to let Sora know that Keith and Han would be leaving.
Roman Roman Wicked Jester Wicked Jester

“Yes, I am Kane. And you are Rosalie?”

As he says this, he clenches his free hand into a fist, as the air around it starts to condensate and vapour, as he opens his hand creating an ice-cream cone as he does so. With a tap of his finger on the cone, and a flash of magic in his eyes, a pink mist developed within the cone. The mist thickens until eventually it becomes a blob of strawberry ice-cream. However, tiny red chunks start forming on it, creating small pieces of strawberry and some sauce on the top.

Once finished his creation, he gently hands it over to Rosalie.

“You like?”

He says, in his incomplete English and Russian accent. Some say that he should spend some time to properly learn English, but others say that’s the charm to him.

Nona Nona

• Rosalie Dalton •Rosalie nodded her head "Yep, That's me" she answered before he had started to create the icecream she had asked for moments before. She watched the process in awe as the frozen treat was materialising infront of her. She took the icecream as he handed over to her. Looking it over first before tasting a bit of it. Her smile grew as she looked over at him, she didn't mind his accent, she understood it just fine "It tastes really good!" She commented obviously impressed "You're the first person I've met with a power like that"

6c4af2cadbc7e43ab0ac7b1b1cc483b9.jpg

“Thank you! I take pride in my work. You think my powers are strange? What about yours? Yours are strange! Haha!”

Kane laughs heartily at her. Despite his size and appearance, he always enjoyed smiling and generally being jolly. He is rarely seen without one on his face, or without a cupcake or something stuffed in it. He continues enjoying his ice cream.

“But yes, my family have always been unique like that. Variety is spice of life I believe they say, no?”

Kane returns her sketchbook after browsing through the pages.

Nona Nona

(huh. i retagged you. welp)

EmeraldCeleste, living in the fast lane.

“Good. I know a few steak places around here…we’ll go with the most expensive and therefore the most delicious. Sound good?”

As she says this, she starts walking towards the school gate to head out of town to go find this restaurant. After all, they can’t just teleport there…cough cough. I don’t metagame. No, not me.

TheDragoon TheDragoon

TheDragoon TheDragoon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back