• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Celia fistpumped as her eyes gleamed with determination. "Challenge accepted!" She said. She was so going to fail.
Han looked at Celia and chuckled, "You're so gonna be following my orders after this~" he said jokingly as he began making his way to the roller coaster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
"I like this" she says happily
"Me too" Amaya says smiling
Ayen nodded and wrapped an arm around Amaya's shoulders "well, looks like i owe alot of people some drinks." he whispered to himself as he smild at the three of them

Len smiled "Me three!" he says cheerfully

Mayyflower said:
"I like this" she says happily
"Me too" Amaya says smiling

Ava nods as she listens. "I wish you the best of luck, you will figure all of that out I'm sure of it" she says
Alex nodded, "Thanks! I'll make sure to try my hardest too!"

Mayyflower said:
When they got to the movie room he motioned her to take a seat. "Ladies first" he says
Jessica laughed lightly. "Such a gentlemen~" She said sweetly before she sat down.

Roman said:
Talia nodded, "Yay!" She exclaimed before blinking and looking up at Celia, "What's an amusement park?" She asked curiously.

"A forest nymph? You're kind aren't usually seen in areas like the city... What brings you here?" Cecil asked.
Celia opened her mouth to explain before blinking a few times. She slowly closed her mouth and tapped her chin, "Um... I think an amusement park is where people go to have fun. There's rides and games to play there."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well, yeah they had sex but..yeah...''
*She said quietly*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami shrugged and finished washing herself before turning off the shower water and stepping out. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. "Eh, it's whatever. It's not like it matters what term you used."

TheDragoon said:
Ren frowned more as he looked at the ground. He knew that it wasn't her fault... But a part of him really wanted her to like him. He felt selfish more than anything. He decided maybe it was best if they remained friends... After all, she was never going to like him like that anyway... Love was pointless. He took a deep breath before he got up and went back outside. "I'm sorry, you wanna do something else?" He asked.
Saki just continued to stare at the ground with a frown on her face as Ren walked back into the room. "Did I do something wrong?" She blurted out, completely ignoring his question.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded and wrapped an arm around Amaya's shoulders "well, looks like i owe alot of people some drinks." he whispered to himself as he smild at the three of them
Len smiled "Me three!" he says cheerfully
"What?" Rin asks

TheDragoon said:
Jessica laughed lightly. "Such a gentlemen~" She said sweetly before she sat down.
Akito sat down next her and wrapped around her shoulder.

(Timeskip?)

shortyshot8 said:
Sam took Marcus's hand and smiled at him a little

Roman said:
Alex nodded, "Thanks! I'll make sure to try my hardest too!"
Ava gave him a thumbs up. "I believe in you" she says cheerfully

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia opened her mouth to explain before blinking a few times. She slowly closed her mouth and tapped her chin, "Um... I think an amusement park is where people go to have fun. There's rides and games to play there."
Nanami shrugged and finished washing herself before turning off the shower water and stepping out. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around herself. "Eh, it's whatever. It's not like it matters what term you used."

Saki just continued to stare at the ground with a frown on her face as Ren walked back into the room. "Did I do something wrong?" She blurted out, completely ignoring his question.
''i guess so''

*She said before getting out of the bath and wrapping a towel around her*

Mayyflower said:
(Timeskip?)

Marcus nodded and mouthed the words "It's gonna be okay"

TheDragoon said:
Yuto shrugged. "We don't know yet... You'll have to figure that out for yourself. Think of it like a adventure!" He said happily.
Ken laughed as he chowed down on the cookie. "Good boy!" He said happily, repeating what Noir had called him.

Celia nodded. "Mhm." She said. "So what are we going to ride first when we get to the amusement park?" She asked.

Jessica smirked when her eyes fell on a really cheesy chick flick. "How about that one?" She asked, pointing at it.

((*doesn't watch chick flicks...*
xD ))
Noir nodded. "Yup! Good boy~" She then looked over at Lilliana and the flower. "Yeah, it'll be fun, right?"

Lilliana looked down at the flower, then back up to Noir and Yuto, nodding. She seemed to be trying to think everything through.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded and mouthed the words "It's gonna be okay"
Sam nods and smiles before the doctor comes in

"Okay Mrs.Short... Ready to have this baby?" She asks with a smile

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "nothing, just thinking of some thing Rin" he said softly
Rin nods. "Okay" she says

"Okay here you guys go" she says handing them their drinks. "Ready to order?" She asks

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded "Yes, the city is a pretty loud place for me" she said laughing lightly "I was in a much smaller school in a smaller, quieter place but I...uhm, I got picked on a lot for being quiet so my daddy moved me to this school instead" she said quietly as she tapped her fingers on the sides of her tea cup.
Cecil nodded, "I moved here because a friend of mine suggested we go somewhere where the people are more like us."

Mayyflower said:
Sam nods and smiles before the doctor comes in
"Okay Mrs.Short... Ready to have this baby?" She asks with a smile

Rin nods. "Okay" she says

"Okay here you guys go" she says handing them their drinks. "Ready to order?" She asks
Marcus smiled at Sam

WeirdPrincess said:

"Rides and games?" Talia asked. "That sounds like fun! Let's hurry and go!" She said, bouncing up and down on the tip of her toes

Mayyflower said:
(Timeskip?)

Alex chuckled, "You're really supportive. That's a trait I admire about my friends." He said happily.

Roman said:
Cecil nodded, "I moved here because a friend of mine suggested we go somewhere where the people are more like us."
"A friend of yours?, so I'm guessing you've both moved here together?" She asked as she looked up from looking into the teacup "I guess that's nice to move here with someone you know well already right?" She said with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka blushed lightly as Akira had pulled her closer and nodded to what he was saying, soon talking as a smile graced her lips❦...
"I suppose we did. Probably because I was eager to see the cabin and couldn't wait until the end of the reception."

...☿Kioko ran ahead of Hikari, her arms extended outwards as she did and giggled a little...

"I wanna go inside and explore the place! I wonder what kind of rooms there are~"

tumblr_muvt0cnp721s1ny8xo1_500.gif
...♅Akira laughed lightly and leaned in towards Asuka's ear, soon whispering♅...

“ Yeah, neither could I~ Say, how about that dance now?~ ”

...±Hikari ran after Kioko, giggling lightly as she did so. She spoke±...

“ Me too! Maybe there'll be king size beds!~ ”

((( Wanna have Hikari and Kioko explore off-RP and do it in the background? xDD )))

WeirdPrincess said:

Ren shook his head quickly. "No... I did something wrong... I never took the time to consider your feelings in all of this, so if anything I should be the one apologizing." He said. "I promise if I have any feelings for you, I'll bury them deep within my heart."

Nonalaka said:
"A friend of yours?, so I'm guessing you've both moved here together?" She asked as she looked up from looking into the teacup "I guess that's nice to move here with someone you know well already right?" She said with a smile.
"Yeah, he's a childhood friend of mine." Cecil said with a nod. "He's a really cool guy, just a huge slob." He added, chuckling lightly. "Yeah it's nice though."

Roman said:
"Rides and games?" Talia asked. "That sounds like fun! Let's hurry and go!" She said, bouncing up and down on the tip of her toes

Alex chuckled, "You're really supportive. That's a trait I admire about my friends." He said happily.
Ava smiled and chuckled. "Well yea" she says

Lumina said:
Noir nodded. "Yup! Good boy~" She then looked over at Lilliana and the flower. "Yeah, it'll be fun, right?"
Lilliana looked down at the flower, then back up to Noir and Yuto, nodding. She seemed to be trying to think everything through.
Yuto chuckled as he put a hand on Lilliana's cheek. "How about for now you live life to the fullest? After all, we just want you both to be safe and happy. We love you both." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back