• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "It can't be that bad." He said, smiling. "You being a different kind of vampire is only making me more interested in knowing."
"Maybe one day I'll tell you" she says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well lets say this...they already know each other so see each other on a bridge, Himeragi threw Kuroh off the bridge which she thought Kuroh fell in the water and couldnt swim so she jumped in, apparently Kuroh was fine, but her dress was white and wet so it was see thru making Kuroh see through her clothes, his perverted demon side kicks in, and yeah he took Himeragi to his house and...fucked her. and she probably liked it considering shes Intoner and they do have a high-sex drive''

[/QUOTE]
"The way you say just sounds so... weird. Saying the he fucked her..." Nanami said, a weird look on her face as she continued to wash herself. "That sounds almost indecent the way that's described... I would have used a different term."

Mayyflower said:
(Lmao )
Akito nods. "Sure" he says. "Something borrowed?" He asks

(My favorite flick)

"The baby is coming" she says breathing in and out
Marcus looked worried before lifting her up warping them to the hospital

WeirdPrincess said:
"Family? I don't have any type of family as far as I know of... So I don't know what that means." Saki said with a slight frown. "I suppose that was my master before I lost him and maybe my other friend... I'm not sure."
Ren sighed. "I'm... Just gonna go..." He said before he got up and went to the bathroom. He was looking at the ground as he sat on the toilet. "...So that first kiss did really mean nothing..." He said in defeat. He felt like crying but he didn't want to. His will fought against it. Why was he getting so hung up on a girl all of a sudden?

Mayyflower said:
(Lmao )
Akito nods. "Sure" he says. "Something borrowed?" He asks

(My favorite flick)

"The baby is coming" she says breathing in and out
((Sorry, action movies are my thing >.> xD ))

Jessica nodded. "Mhm! Sound good?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
Moriko giggled "I highly doubt you're 'nothing but a human' you're obviously a special human, you do go to the school after all" she said before sipping some tea "What abilities do you have then?" She asked curiously
Cecil chuckled, "You're right about that. I specialize in magic. Light magic to be exact." He said, smiling. "What about you?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked worried before lifting her up warping them to the hospital
The nurses and doctors all looked up at Marcus and Sam before getting up and going over to them. "Labor?" They asks as one leaves and comes back with a wheelchair

Riley gasps. "Mommy is in pain" she says worriedly @LunaCrosby

TheDragoon said:
Ren sighed. "I'm... Just gonna go..." He said before he got up and went to the bathroom. He was looking at the ground as he sat on the toilet. "...So that first kiss did really mean nothing..." He said in defeat. He felt like crying but he didn't want to. His will fought against it. Why was he getting so hung up on a girl all of a sudden?

((Sorry, action movies are my thing >.> xD ))

Jessica nodded. "Mhm! Sound good?" She asked.
Akito nods. "Sounds great" he says before walking over at paying for two tickets

Mayyflower said:
The nurses and doctors all looked up at Marcus and Sam before getting up and going over to them. "Labor?" They asks as one leaves and comes back with a wheelchair

Akito nods. "Sounds great" he says before walking over at paying for two tickets
He nodded "Yeah"

TheDragoon said:
Yuto shrugged. "We don't know yet... You'll have to figure that out for yourself. Think of it like a adventure!" He said happily.
Ken laughed as he chowed down on the cookie. "Good boy!" He said happily, repeating what Noir had called him.

Celia nodded. "Mhm." She said. "So what are we going to ride first when we get to the amusement park?" She asked.

Jessica smirked when her eyes fell on a really cheesy chick flick. "How about that one?" She asked, pointing at it.

((*doesn't watch chick flicks...*
xD ))
Han smiled, "Any ride of your choice~" he said softly. "I'll pick after you, since my taste is a little more... Extreme."

Lumina said:
Autumn's kindness amazed Lumina. The phoenix really didn't have any experience with people whatsoever, so the thought of making friends was something she never thought would be possible for her. But a small part of her felt better when Autumn mentioned she didn't have any friends either. Not because she didn't have friends, but because she felt like someone understood a bit of how she felt, so maybe it was "meant to be" for them to have become friends.
tumblr_mz9os6KkUm1r6jylpo1_250.gif

"Well, I'm glad you're my friend, if that counts for anything."

A warm smile found Lumina's face, and at that moment her stomach growled loud enough for the both of them to hear.

"A-ah... so where do you wanna go get lunch?"

Noir sweetly kissed the top of Lilliana's head, her hair soft and smelling sweet. "Yeah they do... they'll be too big to hold before we know it!" With that she held on to Lilliana just a little tighter.

Lilliana was looking over at her brother as well. "Ken-ken!"
"I'm glad you're my friend too!"

Autumn smiled again before laughing as Lumina's stomach growled loudly. She figured she was hungry but the way her stomach sounded made it seem like she hadn't eaten in a while and was starving. When she asked were they were going to eat, Autumn just figured they were going to the cafeteria since it was closer. Though she wouldn't mind going somewhere else to eat too.

"I was thinking the cafeteria but if there's anywhere you want to go, I'm okay with that too. I don't really mind where we eat, just as long as there's food~"

Mayyflower said:

Jessica kissed his cheek with a smile. "Thanks babe~" She said with a smile.

Mayyflower said:
"Maybe one day I'll tell you" she says
Alex sighed, "Well then I guess I'll have to wait." He said, as he slowly swung higher. "Is there anything else?"

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Any ride of your choice~" he said softly. "I'll pick after you, since my taste is a little more... Extreme."
Celia pouted as she looked over at him. "What, you don't think I can't handle extreme? I can handle it all!" She said confidently.

shortyshot8 said:
He nodded "Yeah"
The doctor nods. "You can come in to the labor room if you want" he says before pushing Sam into the room

Riley warped to Marcus. "Daddy what's going on with mommy?" She asks really not understanding pregnancy

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "I lost an argument to an 8 year old..."
Talia hugged Celia and giggled, "Why wouldn't I? It was delicious!" She said happily. "Also, I wanted to know if we could go somewhere! Can we?!"

Roman blinked, "So if I were to zap you right now, it wouldn't hurt?" He asked. "Other than that, you two still would eventually end up hurting one another and I don't need that..." he said laughing a little.
Celia snickered at Taylor again before giggling as Talia asked if they could go somewhere. "Yeah we can go somewhere. Anywhere you want to go and we'll take you! That is... if your dad ever stops mopping about losing an argument to you."

Mayyflower said:
The doctor nods. "You can come in to the labor room if you want" he says before pushing Sam into the room
Riley warped to Marcus. "Daddy what's going on with mommy?" She asks really not understanding pregnancy
Marcus looked at her "She is in pain"

TheDragoon said:
Celia pouted as she looked over at him. "What, you don't think I can't handle extreme? I can handle it all!" She said confidently.
Han grinned, "Well then~ How about we take the fastest, most dangerous roller coaster they have?" He asked, actually quite amazed by her confidence.

Mayyflower said:
"Anything for you" he says grabbing her hand and walking into the movies.
Jessica giggled as she walked alongside Akito. She was happy that she could spend time with him.

Mayyflower said:
"Well what would you like to know?" She asks
"How long do you usually live to be? Or are you immortal?" Alex asks..

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her "She is in pain"
Riley looked over to where the doctors. "Is it something i can help with" she asks. "I could feel mommys pain.. I sensed it" she says hugging Marcus

Roman said:
"How long do you usually live to be? Or are you immortal?" Alex asks..
"Immortal" she says looking over at Alex

Roman said:
Han grinned, "Well then~ How about we take the fastest, most dangerous roller coaster they have?" He asked, actually quite amazed by her confidence.
Celia gave him a thumbs up with confidence. "Sounds perfect! I live for danger!" She said with even more confidence, but was in fact lying. In her head, she was mentally screaming.

TheDragoon said:
Jessica giggled as she walked alongside Akito. She was happy that she could spend time with him.
When they got to the movie room he motioned her to take a seat. "Ladies first" he says

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia snickered at Taylor again before giggling as Talia asked if they could go somewhere. "Yeah we can go somewhere. Anywhere you want to go and we'll take you! That is... if your dad ever stops mopping about losing an argument to you."
Taylor slowly rocked back in forth, "I feel so weak now..." he whispered. "I think we should just have him catch up with us later. He can sense presences anyways." Talia said happily. "So can we?"

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "You're right about that. I specialize in magic. Light magic to be exact." He said, smiling. "What about you?"
Moriko blinked "Oh, that's pretty cool!" She said with a smile "Well I'm a forest Nymph, so most of my magic is nature related, controlling plants, animals...oh, and I'm a healer" she said with a nod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back