• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "I'm 17 and it's my last year in high school." He said nodding his head. "Anything else?"

Roman blinked and chuckled, placing a hand on hers, "I'd never and will never forget you." He said, smiling.
"and i'll never forget you either" she said and smiled.

shortyshot8 said:
"I love you so much"
"I love you too"

(cant wait for you to see what I have in store...)

LunaCrosby said:

"I love you too"

(Hmm?)

William slowly drifted off

Roman said:
Alex nodded and walked over to the swings. He smiled and looked back at Ava as he walked, "So, what's one thing I should know about vampires?" He asked.

Cecil rubbed his chin, looking down at the bag when she did. He then looked back up at her and smiled, "What would you like to know about me?" He asked.
"Well vampires like me don't go for people blood" she says. "We go for something different things" she says

(I'm about to have Sam go in labor @shortyshot8 )

Mayyflower said:
"Well vampires like me don't go for people blood" she says. "We go for something different things" she says

(O_O)

LunaCrosby said:

"I love you too"

Roman smiled and forehead his forehead against Mal's, "I love you~" he said softly.

----------

Mayyflower said:

"Other things?" Alex asked. He then took a seat on a swing and smiled, "If you don't go for blood, what do you eat?"

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled, "I'm 17 and it's my last year in high school." He said nodding his head. "Anything else?"

Roman blinked and chuckled, placing a hand on hers, "I'd never and will never forget you." He said, smiling.
"Oh?, so you go to the highschool here then?, so do I" she said with a smile. "So, what kind of being are you then?" She asked, blinking a few times "I-If I'm allowed to know that is.." she said as she looked at him

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?, so you go to the highschool here then?, so do I" she said with a smile. "So, what kind of being are you then?" She asked, blinking a few times "I-If I'm allowed to know that is.." she said as she looked at him
"You mean FHS? In that case, indeed I am." Cecil said, nodding his head. When she asked him what kind of being he was, he chuckled, "Nothing but a human~"

shortyshot8 said:
William woke up the next day and yawned
Kagura remained asleep, her stomach was now a LOT bigger.

Roman said:
Roman smiled and forehead his forehead against Mal's, "I love you~" he said softly.
----------

"Other things?" Alex asked. He then took a seat on a swing and smiled, "If you don't go for blood, what do you eat?"
"I Love You Too" she says and smiles.

Lumina said:
Noir grinned. holding out her paintbrush. She began painting a chocolate chip cookie in the air, and soon it fell down into her hands, and she held it up to show Ken. "And what do you say?"
Lilliana looked up at Yuto, nodding about the applesauce. She looked over at Noir as she painted the cookie, her eyes widened in awe and confusion.
Yuto chuckled. "Mommy and Daddy are magic!" He said happily to Lilliana.

Ken watched in awe as she painted. "Please?" He asked.

shortyshot8 said:
(I don't want it either because it's so awkward for me)

Sam was walking over to the kitchen before she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. "Ah shit" she huffed

(
xD )

Mayyflower said:
(I don't want it either because it's so awkward for me)
Sam was walking over to the kitchen before she felt a sharp pain in her stomach. "Ah shit" she huffed

(
xD )
Marcus was laying in bed rolling back and forth

Roman said:
----------

"Um I'd rather not say" she says with a nervous laugh

TheDragoon said:
Yuto chuckled. "Mommy and Daddy are magic!" He said happily to Lilliana.
Ken watched in awe as she painted. "Please?" He asked.
Noir smiled, giving the cookie to Ken and ruffling his hair. "Yes, good boy Ken!" And to Lilliana she painted a small white daisy, holding it out to her. "Daddy's right, we are magic!"

Lilliana took the flower, looking at it, then looked up to her parents. "Magic? Am I magic?"

Roman said:
"You mean FHS? In that case, indeed I am." Cecil said, nodding his head. When she asked him what kind of being he was, he chuckled, "Nothing but a human~"
Moriko giggled "I highly doubt you're 'nothing but a human' you're obviously a special human, you do go to the school after all" she said before sipping some tea "What abilities do you have then?" She asked curiously

Mayyflower said:
Sam held her stomach and looked around her. "Marcus?! Are you home" she called out in a painful tone
Marcus stood up and rushed to her "What's going on!?"

Lumina said:
Noir smiled, giving the cookie to Ken and ruffling his hair. "Yes, good boy Ken!" And to Lilliana she painted a small white daisy, holding it out to her. "Daddy's right, we are magic!"
Lilliana took the flower, looking at it, then looked up to her parents. "Magic? Am I magic?"
Yuto shrugged. "We don't know yet... You'll have to figure that out for yourself. Think of it like a adventure!" He said happily.

Ken laughed as he chowed down on the cookie. "Good boy!" He said happily, repeating what Noir had called him.

Roman said:
Han sighed, "Well, what would you expect from yourself? You are a goddess after all~" he said, smirking a little.
--------

Cecil chuckled, "You're welcome." He said with a nod. "I always keep my word when I tell someone something." He said happily.
Celia nodded. "Mhm." She said. "So what are we going to ride first when we get to the amusement park?" She asked.

Mayyflower said:
"You get to choose remember" he says with a chuckle

Ava smiled and nods. "Sure why not" she says before walking over to the swings
Jessica smirked when her eyes fell on a really cheesy chick flick. "How about that one?" She asked, pointing at it.

((*doesn't watch chick flicks...*
xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura remained asleep, her stomach was now a LOT bigger.

"I Love You Too" she says and smiles.
Roman smiled a little, slowly leaning forward until his lips touched hers.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, slowing walking through the gates and turning around to face Asuka, shortly before pulling her closer to him. He spoke, a small smile toying at his lips♅...
“ Come to think of it, we missed our dance at the reception~ ”

...±Hikari giggled as she spun around, extending her arms outward and looking around. She replied with a large smile on her face±...

“ I know, it's crazy!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka blushed lightly as Akira had pulled her closer and nodded to what he was saying, soon talking as a smile graced her lips❦...

"I suppose we did. Probably because I was eager to see the cabin and couldn't wait until the end of the reception."

...☿Kioko ran ahead of Hikari, her arms extended outwards as she did and giggled a little...

"I wanna go inside and explore the place! I wonder what kind of rooms there are~"

tumblr_muvt0cnp721s1ny8xo1_500.gif

TheDragoon said:
Yuto shrugged. "We don't know yet... You'll have to figure that out for yourself. Think of it like a adventure!" He said happily.
Ken laughed as he chowed down on the cookie. "Good boy!" He said happily, repeating what Noir had called him.

Celia nodded. "Mhm." She said. "So what are we going to ride first when we get to the amusement park?" She asked.

Jessica smirked when her eyes fell on a really cheesy chick flick. "How about that one?" She asked, pointing at it.

((*doesn't watch chick flicks...*
xD ))
(Lmao )

Akito nods. "Sure" he says. "Something borrowed?" He asks

(My favorite flick)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus stood up and rushed to her "What's going on!?"
"The baby is coming" she says breathing in and out

TheDragoon said:
Ren looked down. "Well... I think it means you care about someone close to your heart... Kinda like family... Just a little more than that." He said, not really sure if he was correct.
"Family? I don't have any type of family as far as I know of... So I don't know what that means." Saki said with a slight frown. "I suppose that was my master before I lost him and maybe my other friend... I'm not sure."

Mayyflower said:
"Um I'd rather not say" she says with a nervous laugh
Alex chuckled, "It can't be that bad." He said, smiling. "You being a different kind of vampire is only making me more interested in knowing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back