• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Ava smiled and chuckled. "Well yea" she says
"Well I think I'm gonna head home now... It was nice to meet you, Ava." Alex said with a smile, before hopping off his swing.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Okay" she says
"Okay here you guys go" she says handing them their drinks. "Ready to order?" She asks
Ayen nodded "Yeah, I'll have the lumberjack slam." he said happily

Len smiled "I want the chocolate chip pancakes!" he said looking at Amaya.

Mayyflower said:
Akito sat down next her and wrapped around her shoulder.
(Timeskip?)

Sam took Marcus's hand and smiled at him a little

Ava gave him a thumbs up. "I believe in you" she says cheerfully
((Sure~))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "Yeah, I'll have the lumberjack slam." he said happily
Len smiled "I want the chocolate chip pancakes!" he said looking at Amaya.
"Same as him" she says looking over at Len

"Well since its lunch I'll have chicken strips with fries the Saudi honey mustard and ranch" she says

"Okay is that all for you guys?" She asks

Metaphysics said:
(I'm BACK FRIENDORITOS!)
((Welcome back!))

Mayyflower said:
(Ooo twice the fun, I do it all the time, you don't have to right now)

Akito looked over at Jessica. "I actually liked that" he says
Jessica pouted. "Aww! I wanted to see if I could make you annoyed or angry at me..." She said.

TheDragoon said:
((Welcome back!))

Jessica pouted. "Aww! I wanted to see if I could make you annoyed or angry at me..." She said.
Akito sighed in relief "phew good cause to be honest that movie didn't make sense to me" he says

Mayyflower said:
"Same as him" she says looking over at Len
"Well since its lunch I'll have chicken strips with fries the Saudi honey mustard and ranch" she says

"Okay is that all for you guys?" She asks
Ayen chuckled "well, you're no fun~" he teased at Amaya then looked at waitress "yes, that's all." he said with a nod

A little red haired girl sat silently against a tree. She weakly lifted up an arm to shield her eyes against the sun. Her throat was dry and her stomach starving. Her vision was starting blur and her will was slowly wavering.

Metaphysics said:
A little red haired girl sat silently against a tree. She weakly lifted up an arm to shield her eyes against the sun. Her throat was dry and her stomach starving. Her vision was starting blur and her will was slowly wavering.
(( Oooh can I help? ^°^ ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "well, you're no fun~" he teased at Amaya then looked at waitress "yes, that's all." he said with a nod
Amaya chuckled

The waiter nods and walks off

TheDragoon said:
Jessica blinked. "So you AREEEE annoyed?" She asked curiously.
"A little" he says standing up and holding a hand out. "What do you want to do now?" He asks

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled

"A little" he says standing up and holding a hand out. "What do you want to do now?" He asks
Jessica took his hand and giggled. "How about somewhere actually fun now?" She asked. "How about the beach?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled
Ayen smiled then took a drink of his water

Len grabbed his chocolate milk then took a drink as well

TheDragoon said:
Jessica took his hand and giggled. "How about somewhere actually fun now?" She asked. "How about the beach?"
Akito smiled and nods. "Sure" he says before leading her out of the movie theater

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled then took a drink of his water
Len grabbed his chocolate milk then took a drink as well
Amaya drank some of her water. "So gross but good at the same time" she says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i guess so''
*She said before getting out of the bath and wrapping a towel around her*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami chuckled a little before she began to dry herself off. "I'm gonna go get dressed in my room~" She smiled before walking up to Fuyumi and kissing her, then proceeding to leave the bathroom to go get dressed.

Roman said:
"Rides and games?" Talia asked. "That sounds like fun! Let's hurry and go!" She said, bouncing up and down on the tip of her toes

Alex chuckled, "You're really supportive. That's a trait I admire about my friends." He said happily.
Celia giggled again, "Okay okay! We're gonna go right now~" She said with a grin before placing her hand on Talia's head and teleporting them to the amusement park.

TheDragoon said:
Ren shook his head quickly. "No... I did something wrong... I never took the time to consider your feelings in all of this, so if anything I should be the one apologizing." He said. "I promise if I have any feelings for you, I'll bury them deep within my heart."
"You have feelings for me... and seeing as how I can't return them because I don't know what those types of feelings are... I've made you upset and sad." Saki said as she looked up from the ground and at Ren. "I'm sorry... I haven't learned everything about this world yet... I don't know if I'll ever understand how love works or what it's suppose to feel like... I'm really sorry..."

Roman said:
"Yeah, he's a childhood friend of mine." Cecil said with a nod. "He's a really cool guy, just a huge slob." He added, chuckling lightly. "Yeah it's nice though."
"That's nice~ I arrived here alone but surprisingly when I moved into my dorm, well it was a temporary one as they were stuck for space so it was small, it turned out I was sharing with someone I already knew, which was lucky!, though it was only temporary until they found us space in proper dorms, now we live separate...we are still friends of course though!" She said smiling happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami chuckled a little before she began to dry herself off. "I'm gonna go get dressed in my room~" She smiled before walking up to Fuyumi and kissing her, then proceeding to leave the bathroom to go get dressed.
Celia giggled again, "Okay okay! We're gonna go right now~" She said with a grin before placing her hand on Talia's head and teleporting them to the amusement park.

"You have feelings for me... and seeing as how I can't return them because I don't know what those types of feelings are... I've made you upset and sad." Saki said as she looked up from the ground and at Ren. "I'm sorry... I haven't learned everything about this world yet... I don't know if I'll ever understand how love works or what it's suppose to feel like... I'm really sorry..."
Ren shook his head again quickly. "It's fine, it wasn't your fault. I should of remembered that..." He said. "Love is pointless anyway. It only gets you hurt in the end.... I lost someone close to me a long time ago, to someone who had pure darkness in their heart. Probably doesn't matter anyway." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and leaned in towards Asuka's ear, soon whispering♅...
“ Yeah, neither could I~ Say, how about that dance now?~ ”

...±Hikari ran after Kioko, giggling lightly as she did so. She spoke±...

“ Me too! Maybe there'll be king size beds!~ ”

((( Wanna have Hikari and Kioko explore off-RP and do it in the background? xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka's cheeks reddened more as Akira whispered in her ear and began stuttering a little as she talked❦...

"Y-You mean right here? R-Right now? B-But we're outside!"

-----

(( xDD Well okay, let's just say they ran into the mansion already then xDD ))

WeirdPrincess said:

Talia looked around, slightly confused and scared, but she was good enough, since Celia was with her. "Mommy... There's a lot of people." She said quietly, slowly wrapping her arms around Celia's leg.

-----------

Nonalaka said:
"That's nice~ I arrived here alone but surprisingly when I moved into my dorm, well it was a temporary one as they were stuck for space so it was small, it turned out I was sharing with someone I already knew, which was lucky!, though it was only temporary until they found us space in proper dorms, now we live separate...we are still friends of course though!" She said smiling happily.
Cecil chuckled, "Are you still in contact with that friend?" He asked. "Or did she go about he business?"

----------

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blushed a little but didnt move away from him.
Roman smiled and slowly pulled away. "Mal..." he said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka's cheeks reddened more as Akira whispered in her ear and began stuttering a little as she talked❦...
"Y-You mean right here? R-Right now? B-But we're outside!"

-----

(( xDD Well okay, let's just say they ran into the mansion already then xDD ))
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, wrapping one of his arms around her lower back and pulling her towards him♅...

“ Sure~ There's no one around to see us, so it'll be fun~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back