• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(I..somehow fell asleep..sorry)
Kagura made a small noise in her sleep but didnt wake up
(I did too xD )

William put a hand on Kagura's stomach and rubbed it a little

Roman said:
Talia looked around, slightly confused and scared, but she was good enough, since Celia was with her. "Mommy... There's a lot of people." She said quietly, slowly wrapping her arms around Celia's leg.
-----------

Cecil chuckled, "Are you still in contact with that friend?" He asked. "Or did she go about he business?"

----------

Roman smiled and slowly pulled away. "Mal..." he said softly.
"y-yeah?" she asks and looks at him.

shortyshot8 said:
(I did too xD )
William put a hand on Kagura's stomach and rubbed it a little
(yay now I dont feel bad ^~^)

Kagura slowly woke up, opening her eyes and blinking a couple times, aswell as rubbing her eyes.

TheDragoon said:
Ren shook his head again quickly. "It's fine, it wasn't your fault. I should of remembered that..." He said. "Love is pointless anyway. It only gets you hurt in the end.... I lost someone close to me a long time ago, to someone who had pure darkness in their heart. Probably doesn't matter anyway." He said.
"It matters if it's important to you. And maybe love isn't pointless... at least, that's not what my conscience is telling me." Saki said as she twiddled her thumbs.

LunaCrosby said:

Kagura slowly woke up, opening her eyes and blinking a couple times, aswell as rubbing her eyes.
William kissed her cheek "Morning love"

Roman said:
Talia looked around, slightly confused and scared, but she was good enough, since Celia was with her. "Mommy... There's a lot of people." She said quietly, slowly wrapping her arms around Celia's leg.
-----------

Cecil chuckled, "Are you still in contact with that friend?" He asked. "Or did she go about he business?"

----------

Moriko nodded "Yes, we are still in contact" she said with a smile "I still miss sharing though, It does get a bit lonely sometimes" she said before a small grunt and a snort could be heard from her bag, causing moriko to look at it, placing a finger to her lips "Shh!, I told you to stay quiet!..I know you keep me company!" She said quietly to the noisy bag.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It matters if it's important to you. And maybe love isn't pointless... at least, that's not what my conscience is telling me." Saki said as she twiddled her thumbs.
Ren sighed. "It doesn't matter if it's important to me. I'll always be the demon I was born to be. Born to hate and destroy." He said. "I could never hope to change who I am."

Roman said:
-----------

----------

Celia looked down at Talia and patted her head, "It'll be fine. As long as you hold my hand, you won't get lost and you'll be safe with me."

LunaCrosby said:

Roman smiled and kissed her again, "I love you."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm glad you're my friend too!"
Autumn smiled again before laughing as Lumina's stomach growled loudly. She figured she was hungry but the way her stomach sounded made it seem like she hadn't eaten in a while and was starving. When she asked were they were going to eat, Autumn just figured they were going to the cafeteria since it was closer. Though she wouldn't mind going somewhere else to eat too.

"I was thinking the cafeteria but if there's anywhere you want to go, I'm okay with that too. I don't really mind where we eat, just as long as there's food~"
Lumina's hand rested on her stomach as if to cover up the fact that it nearly yelled at her. Looking up at Autumn with pink cheeks she laughed a bit, embarrassed by the situation.

"Ah, yeah, I haven't really eaten anything since I was at Kenji's..."

Saying his name sent butterflies through her stomach, and she tried to not let it show by talking once more about food.

"The cafeteria sounds great. I've never actually been there."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, wrapping one of his arms around her lower back and pulling her towards him♅...
“ Sure~ There's no one around to see us, so it'll be fun~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka left her arms at her sides, debating whether or not she could put them were they were suppose to go and soon spoke with an embarrassed tone in her voice❦...

"I-I suppose it will be..."

Nonalaka said:
Moriko nodded "Yes, we are still in contact" she said with a smile "I still miss sharing though, It does get a bit lonely sometimes" she said before a small grunt and a snort could be heard from her bag, causing moriko to look at it, placing a finger to her lips "Shh!, I told you to stay quiet!..I know you keep me company!" She said quietly to the noisy bag.
Cecil looked at the bag and blinked, he then used his powers, quickly sensing a presence in the bag. "Hopefully you don't get caught with that."

---------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked down at Talia and patted her head, "It'll be fine. As long as you hold my hand, you won't get lost and you'll be safe with me."
Talia nodded and extending her short arm to her mother, opening her small hand. "Alright..." she said quietly.

------------

LunaCrosby said:
"I love you too" she says and smiles.

"welp I geuss I cant stop time when I want to" she said and laughed.
Roman sighed and looked ahead of them. "Oh we made it back." He said pointing to the mansion. He then shrugged and kissed Mal again, his hands around her waist.

TheDragoon said:
Yuto chuckled as he put a hand on Lilliana's cheek. "How about for now you live life to the fullest? After all, we just want you both to be safe and happy. We love you both." He said.
Lilliana looked up at Yuto, nodding. To be safe and happy, huh?

Noir nodded, wrapping an arm around Yuto's waist. "We will love you no matter what."

TheDragoon said:
Ren sighed. "It doesn't matter if it's important to me. I'll always be the demon I was born to be. Born to hate and destroy." He said. "I could never hope to change who I am."
"Being a demon doesn't defy who you are inside. Not all demons were born to hate and destroy... everyone comes into this world with no real objective. Expect for Saki that is~ I highly doubt you were born for that sole reason, you get to choose how you want to live and if that's how you wanna go through life Ren, then so be it. Be hateful and destroy everything if that's what you truly desire." The voice that had come out of Saki's mouth wasn't her own, but a much older sounding women. Saki's eyes were glazed over and she stared at him with a somewhat blank expression.

Roman said:
Cecil looked at the bag and blinked, he then used his powers, quickly sensing a presence in the bag. "Hopefully you don't get caught with that."
---------

Talia nodded and extending her short arm to her mother, opening her small hand. "Alright..." she said quietly.

------------

Roman sighed and looked ahead of them. "Oh we made it back." He said pointing to the mansion. He then shrugged and kissed Mal again, his hands around her waist.
"is the bump even bad enough to have to come back" she said.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka left her arms at her sides, debating whether or not she could put them were they were suppose to go and soon spoke with an embarrassed tone in her voice❦...
"I-I suppose it will be..."
...♅Akira couldn't help but laugh lightly, shortly before replying to Asuka♅...

“ You don't have to if you don't want to, honey~ ”

Roman said:
---------

------------

Celia smiled softly at her before putting her hand into Talia's and holding it a little tightly. "I promise nothing will happen. Now come on, let's go play some games." She said happily and slowly began to walk over to where the games were.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Being a demon doesn't defy who you are inside. Not all demons were born to hate and destroy... everyone comes into this world with no real objective. Expect for Saki that is~ I highly doubt you were born for that sole reason, you get to choose how you want to live and if that's how you wanna go through life Ren, then so be it. Be hateful and destroy everything if that's what you truly desire." The voice that had come out of Saki's mouth wasn't her own, but a much older sounding women. Saki's eyes were glazed over and she stared at him with a somewhat blank expression.
Ren shook his head. "I don't WANT to... It's just... I don't have a lot of control of the demon part of me." He said. "I'm sorry... Maybe your right tho..."

Roman said:
---------

------------

Moriko laughed nervously "Well no ones noticed so far when I come here, hopefully it stays that way" she said quietly, "That's my friend, Peaches" she said pointing towards the bag.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira couldn't help but laugh lightly, shortly before replying to Asuka♅...
“ You don't have to if you don't want to, honey~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka frantically shook her head before she spoke❦...

"It's not that isn't want to, it's just a little embarrassing for me since we're outside even though you said no one can see us."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka frantically shook her head before she spoke❦...
"It's not that isn't want to, it's just a little embarrassing for me since we're outside even though you said no one can see us."
...♅Akira smiled and nodded his head, soon replying♅...

“ We can wait until you want to~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back