• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami nodded, "Yeah it is. We should probably go to sleep or something." She said, chuckling a little.
''yeah..''

*She replied smiling as she layed down on the bed pulling nanami on top of her*

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Righto sir! ))
Saki watched as the credits rolled on the screen, staring at it in puzzlement. "So... no world domination?"
Ren laughed lightly at her reaction to the movie. "Nope. No world domination." He said. "What, did you want aliens to dominate the world?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota thought for a bit "Hmm, I guess I could go visit my brother for a bit while you do that?" She said as she made a new outfit appear beside herself.
Roland nodded "yeah, that would work." he said as he stretched and got out of bed to grab some clothes.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It won't be that bad~" Celia said and laughed a little before throwing a blanket over her body, sighing happily at the warmth. "Maybe it'll be like talking to any other teenager... except this one is our daughter."
Taylor sighed and wrapped his arms around Celia, "True~ I guess it wouldn't be that bad." He said, yawning. "I might go to sleep now..."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus sighed. "Keep talking like that and I'll only love you more." He said before he stopped and quickly kissed Ilaani, blushing a little more.

Nexus sighed. "Keep talking like that and I'll only love you more." He said before he stopped and quickly kissed Ilaani, blushing a little more.
Ilaani blushed lightly as she looked at him before smiling "I'm only being honest" she said with a small shrug and a chuckle

LunaCrosby said:
"I bet if I went outside i would come back in with a bump" she says.
Roman sighed, "No you won't. Just be careful and you won't have not one bump."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blushed lightly as she looked at him before smiling "I'm only being honest" she said with a small shrug and a chuckle
Nexus looked away and blushed even more. "I-I know that... I-It's just... Your so nice to me and... Your pretty... And... Um..." He said, getting nervous. "U-Umm, sorry! I'm really nervous!" He said as he gulped, blushing bright red.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah..''
*She replied smiling as she layed down on the bed pulling nanami on top of her*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami blushed lightly as Fuyumi pulled her on top of her, soon snuggling into her and yawning. "You're chest is way softer then mine~" she said quietly as she rested her head on Fuyumi's chest.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah, that would work." he said as he stretched and got out of bed to grab some clothes.
Dakota nodded as she got up and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change into the outfit that she made appear earlier.

TheDragoon said:
Ren laughed lightly at her reaction to the movie. "Nope. No world domination." He said. "What, did you want aliens to dominate the world?" He asked.
"No... but what if I want world domination? Will I be stopped like that one guy? Loki... I think his name was." Saki asked.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded as she got up and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change into the outfit that she made appear earlier.
Roland at on the bed with his clothes waiting to shower

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blushed lightly as Fuyumi pulled her on top of her, soon snuggling into her and yawning. "You're chest is way softer then mine~" she said quietly as she rested her head on Fuyumi's chest.
''though i might have cheated on my breast size...doesnt matter right?''

*She said giggling a bit as she blushed*

Roman said:
Taylor sighed and wrapped his arms around Celia, "True~ I guess it wouldn't be that bad." He said, yawning. "I might go to sleep now..."
Celia giggled quietly before letting out a yawn, "I'm to tired to stay awake... goodnight~" She said quietly before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.

LunaCrosby said:
"then ill do that next time im outside" she says.
Roman nodded, "Well I'm gonna go get something to eat. Wanna come along?" He asked.

-----------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled quietly before letting out a yawn, "I'm to tired to stay awake... goodnight~" She said quietly before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.
Taylor smiled and slowly drifted off after Celia.

(( Timeskip? ))

Roman said:
Takeshi laughed a little and shrugged, "Whatever we did, ended me up with an amazing goddess." He said, smiling. "Though we did stop at one investigation, but some girl killed everyone there."
-----------

(( Yeah ))

----------

Talia watched Celia stick her tongue out, she then tried to do it herself, slowly sticking her tongue out at Celia.

Taylor chuckled, "She sure does take after you in behavior." He joked. "Anyways, what's next? Are we gonna just sit around or are we gonna get some rest?" He asked as, Talia let out a quiet yawn.

----------

Roman smirked, "I could really use some hugs at night~ It gets really cold in here sometimes~"
"And that leads us back to the courtyard, any questions?" ava asks smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
"No... but what if I want world domination? Will I be stopped like that one guy? Loki... I think his name was." Saki asked.
Ren shrugged. "I dunno... I don't know everything..." He said with a sigh.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ren shrugged. "I dunno... I don't know everything..." He said with a sigh.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani walked alongside him as she looked around at the scenery "Say..." she looked up at him "Am I still not allowed to know why you want to become a doctor?" She asked curiously.
Amara then let go and giggled lightly before checking the time "Hmm, I wonder where your father is" she said as she glanced out the window before shrugging "Oh well, let's go play something shall we?" She said happily.

Dakota smiled "Good~ so did I" she said happily.

Kenai nodded and smiled "Alright then, let's go then" he said as he placed his hands in his pockets
Origami smiled happily. "Yasss" she says with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
"And that leads us back to the courtyard, any questions?" ava asks smiling
Alex smiled, "Nah, that tour seemed to cover everything I needed to know." He said said happily.

latest

TheDragoon said:
Nexus looked away and blushed even more. "I-I know that... I-It's just... Your so nice to me and... Your pretty... And... Um..." He said, getting nervous. "U-Umm, sorry! I'm really nervous!" He said as he gulped, blushing bright red.
Ilaani smiled at him "No need to apologise its fine" she laughed lightly "Though, you don't need to feel so nervous either, after all I'm just...well...me" she said with a nod

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''though i might have cheated on my breast size...doesnt matter right?''
*She said giggling a bit as she blushed*

[/QUOTE]
"How does someone cheat on their breast size?" Nanami asked with a laugh. "No, it doesn't matter."

LunaCrosby said:
"yup.. they make you warm if your cold" she says.

"well thats cool" he says and smiles.
Riley smiles and nods. "Yep" she says

TheDragoon said:
Jessica smirked as she looked up at him. "So how about it, wanna have a little 'fun' with me?" She asked with an even more seductive tone.
Akito smirked and looked down and pecked her lips. "Sure anything for you babe" he says in a seductive tone

WeirdPrincess said:
"How does someone cheat on their breast size?" Nanami asked with a laugh. "No, it doesn't matter."
''well...eh never mind..''

*She said as she closed her eyes*

time skip?)))

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Well I'm gonna go get something to eat. Wanna come along?" He asked.
-----------

Taylor smiled and slowly drifted off after Celia.

(( Timeskip? ))
(( Yeah ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back