• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Takeshi laughed a little and shrugged, "Whatever we did, ended me up with an amazing goddess." He said, smiling. "Though we did stop at one investigation, but some girl killed everyone there."
-----------

(( Yeah ))

----------

Talia watched Celia stick her tongue out, she then tried to do it herself, slowly sticking her tongue out at Celia.

Taylor chuckled, "She sure does take after you in behavior." He joked. "Anyways, what's next? Are we gonna just sit around or are we gonna get some rest?" He asked as, Talia let out a quiet yawn.

----------

Roman smirked, "I could really use some hugs at night~ It gets really cold in here sometimes~"
Celia giggled again as Talia stuck her tongue out, "It's best if we rest... I think." She said as she looked at Taylor before starting to make her way up the stairs. "Wait... where's Talia sleeping? There isn't a crib or anything..."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani walked alongside him as she looked around at the scenery "Say..." she looked up at him "Am I still not allowed to know why you want to become a doctor?" She asked curiously.
Amara then let go and giggled lightly before checking the time "Hmm, I wonder where your father is" she said as she glanced out the window before shrugging "Oh well, let's go play something shall we?" She said happily.

Dakota smiled "Good~ so did I" she said happily.

Kenai nodded and smiled "Alright then, let's go then" he said as he placed his hands in his pockets
*Arako nodded as her tail swayed back and forth quickly*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled again as Talia stuck her tongue out, "It's best if we rest... I think." She said as she looked at Taylor before starting to make her way up the stairs. "Wait... where's Talia sleeping? There isn't a crib or anything..."
Taylor gritted his teeth, knowing he hated asking Emiya for help, "Well while you were sleep I asked.. My dad... To help. He said the bed will disappear when she doesn't need it anymore." He said as he followed behind her.

Talia had just fallen asleep, snoring lightly in her mother's arms.

TheDragoon said:
((Doesn't even know what winking is... We got a lot to cover xD ))
Ren came back later with the popcorn, a smile on his face. "You ready to watch the movie?" He asked happily, almost beaming at her. Ren being this happy was a rare occasion, so this was a bit new to Ren as well.

((Timeskip to when they wake up?))

Nexus sighed. "Do you really want to know?" He asked, now completely and honestly serious.
(( Have fun with that xDD))

"I guess so~" Saki said and shrugged a little before looking at the popcorn in his hands. "What's that stuff?"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I use Sinon as a form for Celia when she's fighting XDD ))
Nanami poked at the cat ears once the had formed and giggled a little, "It's perfectly adorable. Seeing them twitch just makes it even cuter."
''yeah..though it tickles whenever i call in a blizzard so this is why i dont usually have them...but yeah, since im the Goddess of Snow, i could regenerate my wounds with my own power. hmm..i dunno if i asked this yet but...what kind of being are you?''

*She asked curiously as her ears twitched twice*

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "I'm one of the fastest people alive and I never run into stuff." He said, stepping over to Mal. "Hey, I wanted to know if I could have another hug~"
Mal nodded and hugged him "then that proofs that they are appearing out of no where." she says.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Have fun with that xDD))
"I guess so~" Saki said and shrugged a little before looking at the popcorn in his hands. "What's that stuff?"
Ren chuckled and held out the bag of popcorn. "This is popcorn. It's usually eaten while watching a movie, but it can also make for a great snack." He said. "Why don't you try some?"

Sinta stared at the ground as walked through the school's gates. The wind howls as the students arrive through the gates, hustling and bustling down the corridors. Friends are greeting each other with a hug or a playful punch while newcomers stand looking scared. The seniors stand, tall and proud, confidence born of experience. Soon the bells ring and everybody runs except an occasional slowcoach or chatterbox. Everybody goes in except one and all is quiet; Sinta smiles to himself. "Another school year begins," he thinks before smiling and running in to join the other students.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i sure hope so~" he said happily before pecking her cheek
Dakota smiled at him "Any plans for today?~" she asked tilting her head lightly.

TheDragoon said:
((Doesn't even know what winking is... We got a lot to cover xD ))
Ren came back later with the popcorn, a smile on his face. "You ready to watch the movie?" He asked happily, almost beaming at her. Ren being this happy was a rare occasion, so this was a bit new to Ren as well.

((Timeskip to when they wake up?))

Nexus sighed. "Do you really want to know?" He asked, now completely and honestly serious.
Ilaani blinked before looking at him "I-I mean, yeah....if you are okay with it that is" she said with a small frown.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and hugged him "then that proofs that they are appearing out of no where." she says.
Roman chuckled, still holding on to Mal after they hugged, his arms loosely wrapped around her waist. "Nah, they aren't popping up out of nowhere. Believe me."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him "Any plans for today?~" she asked tilting her head lightly.
Ilaani blinked before looking at him "I-I mean, yeah....if you are okay with it that is" she said with a small frown.
Nexus then turned his attention to the sky, his look now going blissful. "It was a Wednesday morning... The final round of the 300th Pro Circuit. The match was me versus Axel. Our parents had implemented a new motorcycle technology into our systems, in hopes of profiting from it... But things went wrong quick. During the race between me and Axel, a large explosion occurred just outside, where our parents worked..." He said. "Turns out they died that day... So that was the day I decided, I would be a doctor. I don't want to lose anymore of the people I love... I want to be a doctor in hopes of saving those people." He explained.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ I suppose it is~ It seems you enjoy each other's company~ ”

...±Hikari giggled at Kioko and spoke, leaning towards her and wrapping her arms around Kioko's±...

“ They both taste just as good as each other~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded, a slight smile on her face as she talked❦...

"Well yeah, we've been friends for a while. Though sometimes she's a little... much."

...☿Kioko gazed at Hikari and grinned a little, soon speaking☿...

"Okay Ari-chan~ I'll take your word for it!"

Nonalaka said:
Roland yawned "I'm not sure, maybe i'll check on the progress of the shop being built." he said as he rubbed her back

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Arako nodded as her tail swayed back and forth quickly*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled "Alright then, let's choose something to play!

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded, a slight smile on her face as she talked❦...
"Well yeah, we've been friends for a while. Though sometimes she's a little... much."

...☿Kioko gazed at Hikari and grinned a little, soon speaking☿...

"Okay Ari-chan~ I'll take your word for it!"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, his red irises trailing from their children to Asuka♅...

“ I can tell~ Despite that, you both get on really well with one another~ ”

...±Hikari smiled and pulled Kioko into a hug, soon replying±...

“ Yay!~ ”

Roman said:
Taylor gritted his teeth, knowing he hated asking Emiya for help, "Well while you were sleep I asked.. My dad... To help. He said the bed will disappear when she doesn't need it anymore." He said as he followed behind her.
Talia had just fallen asleep, snoring lightly in her mother's arms.
Celia looked at him as she walked up the stairs and into her room, "I still don't see what's so bad about your dad. He seems nice enough to me." She said quietly, looking around her room before spotting the crib not far from her bed. Celia walked over to it and gently layed Talia down.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah..though it tickles whenever i call in a blizzard so this is why i dont usually have them...but yeah, since im the Goddess of Snow, i could regenerate my wounds with my own power. hmm..i dunno if i asked this yet but...what kind of being are you?''
*She asked curiously as her ears twitched twice*

[/QUOTE]
"Cool~" Nanami said and chuckled when her ears twitched again. "Oh I'm... you know I don't really know. I'm part fae, part whatever my dad is."

TheDragoon said:
Ren chuckled and held out the bag of popcorn. "This is popcorn. It's usually eaten while watching a movie, but it can also make for a great snack." He said. "Why don't you try some?"
Saki stared at the popcorn suspiciously, wondering if it was some type of trap or poison. "It won't hurt me right? This... popcorn stuff." She asked as she picked up on and inspected it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked at him as she walked up the stairs and into her room, "I still don't see what's so bad about your dad. He seems nice enough to me." She said quietly, looking around her room before spotting the crib not far from her bed. Celia walked over to it and gently layed Talia down.

"Cool~" Nanami said and chuckled when her ears twitched again. "Oh I'm... you know I don't really know. I'm part fae, part whatever my dad is."
Taylor sighed, "Everything is... The guy is just annoying." He muttered, plopping down on his side of the bed. "Well I guess we have to prepare for tomorrow..." he said, referring to Talia, who was smiling a little as she slept, her body a little longer than before, so was her hair.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, still holding on to Mal after they hugged, his arms loosely wrapped around her waist. "Nah, they aren't popping up out of nowhere. Believe me."
"I really hate poles now..." she says.

WeirdPrincess said:

Saki stared at the popcorn suspiciously, wondering if it was some type of trap or poison. "It won't hurt me right? This... popcorn stuff." She asked as she picked up on and inspected it.
''your dad...i believe he was...a dragon god of death so..that should probably make you a dragon goddess of death i suppose''

*She said knowing her father was Al*

TheDragoon said:
Nexus then turned his attention to the sky, his look now going blissful. "It was a Wednesday morning... The final round of the 300th Pro Circuit. The match was me versus Axel. Our parents had implemented a new motorcycle technology into our systems, in hopes of profiting from it... But things went wrong quick. During the race between me and Axel, a large explosion occurred just outside, where our parents worked..." He said. "Turns out they died that day... So that was the day I decided, I would be a doctor. I don't want to lose anymore of the people I love... I want to be a doctor in hopes of saving those people." He explained.
Ilaani listened to his story intently slowly nodding her head when he had finished "Oh...I'm sorry for your loss" she said as she looked at him for a moment, she then smiled at him "I hope you do well and fulfill that decision, I know you'll be a great doctor" she said happily to him.

LunaCrosby said:
"I really hate poles now..." she says.
Roman chuckled, "It'll be fine~" he said, nodding his head. "You just have to keep a eye out for them."

[QUOTE="Omega 116]I don't think I should talk

[/QUOTE]
((I have a free character if you need so way to fit into the rp?^^))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back