• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
((yea haha, I noticed our characters sleep alot haha))
Cyan:*she is running around in her school uniform, making breakfast, worried she will be late at this rate*
Ikuto and Yoru were awakened by all the noise she was making. Yoru slowly floated out of the room he was sleeping in with Ikuto. "Hey! You know it's a Saturday right?" He asked.

TheDragoon said:
Ikuto and Yoru were awakened by all the noise she was making. Yoru slowly floated out of the room he was sleeping in with Ikuto. "Hey! You know it's a Saturday right?" He asked.
Cyan:*she stopped.....turned around....looked at him with big watering eyes and fell to the floor in a w, her tail and ears drooping* re...really?

Jennete said:
Cyan:*she stopped.....turned around....looked at him with big watering eyes and fell to the floor in a w, her tail and ears drooping* re...really?
Yoru blinked. "Umm... I mean it's totally Friday! It's totally a school day!" He said happily.

Ikuto sighed as he pushed open the door, yawning. "Huh? It's a Friday? I sure hope not..." He said.

TheDragoon said:
Yoru blinked. "Umm... I mean it's totally Friday! It's totally a school day!" He said happily.
Ikuto sighed as he pushed open the door, yawning. "Huh? It's a Friday? I sure hope not..." He said.
Cyan:*she wipes her eyes, sniffing* I..if it is Friday I'll be late bu..but if it is Saturday I was worried for nothing

Jennete said:
Cyan:*she wipes her eyes, sniffing* I..if it is Friday I'll be late bu..but if it is Saturday I was worried for nothing
Ikuto sighed. "You won't be late. We know a shortcut." He said.

Yoru snickered, being the mischievous stray cat spirit he is, before smiling. "Yup!" He said, giving a wink.

LunaCrosby said:
"Maybe.. I forget some things" she says.
Roman chuckled and shook his head, "Well that's not good. Things like that shouldn't be forgotten~"

...ΨKenji walked through the school's large courtyard, his hands in his pockets. The monotone buzz of several-hundred voices hummed like an orchestra of deadbeat droids. It was like a world populated only by teenagers. They milled about with rucksacks, mostly in little packs of three or four. Jeans almost ubiquitous, although a few dressed in bright colours, punk or goth. Kenji, of course, was dressed in a casual suit, with a loose tie wrapped around his neck. He spoke to himself quietly as he walked forward, his steps slowing down slightly with each step. A bored facial expression was evident on his faceΨ...

What to do, what to do..

tumblr_mgxceu4lck1rrzxmao1_r2_500_zps3tkbu26a.gif

LunaCrosby said:
"hmm.. maybe I just slam my faces into pole too much." she said.
Roman nodded, "Yeah... A lot. I believe I seen that happen twice.." he said chucking. "That reminds me, do you plan on being careful now?"

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yeah... A lot. I believe I seen that happen twice.." he said chucking. "That reminds me, do you plan on being careful now?"
"uhm.." she says and rubs the back of her head "I cant promise anything"

LunaCrosby said:
"uhm.." she says and rubs the back of her head "I cant promise anything"
Roman chuckled, "Well I didn't say you had to promise, just to be more aware of your surroundings~"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Well I didn't say you had to promise, just to be more aware of your surroundings~"
"that sounds impossible.. I like to move quickly instead of going slow and being aware of everything" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"that sounds impossible.. I like to move quickly instead of going slow and being aware of everything" she says.
"You don't specifically have to go slow to be aware. Just make sure you don't run into anything is all." Roman said, a slight laugh following after his words.

Rule Update:

If you have been inactive for more than one week with no prior notification, your character will be killed off. Meaning, you will have to resubmit a CS if you plan to use said character.

Roman said:
"You don't specifically have to go slow to be aware. Just make sure you don't run into anything is all." Roman said, a slight laugh following after his words.
"Ill try.. but dint expect me to have ninja reflexes if a pole suddenly appears in front of me" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"Ill try.. but dint expect me to have ninja reflexes if a pole suddenly appears in front of me" she says.
Roman sighed and walked back inside, "Poles don't just magically appear silly~ They are already right there~" he said, laughing a little. "

Lumina said:
Still babying her burned hand, Lumina looked up at the girl. Why was she here? She had just been minding her own business, trying to work out the kinks in why her powers wouldn't work, and all of a sudden she shows up, asking if she was okay. Did she have some kind of psychic powers and just shows up when people get hurt? That probably wasn't the case, but it's all Lumina had to go off of at the moment.
Unless... as Autumn commented on how she was the one that threw the fireball, Lumina glanced out at the courtyard, seeing a scorch mark on the stones right in the walkway where people might be. So she threw the fireball away, it got the attention of... whoever this was, and now she was here. AND she got to see her be injured. A light blush of embarrassment found her cheeks, and her blue eyes flicked back up to Autumn.

"Um... yeah, that was me. S-sorry about that..."

She felt bad for almost hurting this stranger with her own ineptitude. Thankfully her aim was just as bad. Her ears perked up as she mentioned she was willing to help heal her. As much as she really wanted that at the moment (the burns were really starting to sting now), she didn't want to impose, especially some stranger who almost got hurt because of her.

"W-well, thank you, but I don't want to impose or anything..."

Noir yawned, rubbing her eyes. "I mean, I'm ready, but I don't think the doctors will let me go. I do have a healing gash in my stomach after all." She let out a tired laugh, leaning her head on his shoulder.
Autumn waved her hand as if it say that it was fine, Lumina had did it by accident so she wasn't going to take any offense to it. She noticed that her cheeks had reddened and tilted her head in wonder, thinking she was probably embarrassed by the fact that she threw he fireball.

"No it's fine. It was probably an accident anyways, so no hard feelings."

Autumn smiled a little at Lumina before listening to her talk. Impose? Well, she wasn't imposing if Autumn had offered to help. Her hand looked like it really hurt to and she didn't want to leave it like that, even if she didn't know Lumina. Autumn still wanted to help her at least a little bit.

"You wouldn't be imposing at all. I'd be more then happy to help~"

Roman said:
Roman sighed and walked back inside, "Poles don't just magically appear silly~ They are already right there~" he said, laughing a little. "
"no, they appear out for nowhere and are after me" she says, her arms crossed before thinking "is it possible to move too fast and not see anything until the last second?" she says and taps her chin.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Yeah, when you two are together it's crazy~ ”

...±Hikari giggled and ate the last piece of her chocolate cake, replying as she swallowed±...

“ You're confusing yourself, Koko-chan!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka tilted her head a little and spoke❦...

"Is it? I don't think I've ever noticed... then again I just think it's normal how we act."

...☿Kioko was now staring in puzzlement at the table, wondering which cake tasted better. The chocolate or the cheesecake... she couldn't seem to decided☿...

"Which one does taste better? I think I need more samples to find out."

TheDragoon said:
Diablo chuckled. "I got it out of your room, and I got it just now." He said with a smile before he held his arms out, inviting her to cuddle with him.
Kanae walked over to him and sat down next to him. She got comfortable and started the movie, "You ever seen this movie? It's such a beautiful movie...I love it." she said as she ate some popcorn.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka tilted her head a little and spoke❦...
"Is it? I don't think I've ever noticed... then again I just think it's normal how we act."

...☿Kioko was now staring in puzzlement at the table, wondering which cake tasted better. The chocolate or the cheesecake... she couldn't seem to decided☿...

"Which one does taste better? I think I need more samples to find out."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ I suppose it is~ It seems you enjoy each other's company~ ”

...±Hikari giggled at Kioko and spoke, leaning towards her and wrapping her arms around Kioko's±...

“ They both taste just as good as each other~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
"no, they appear out for nowhere and are after me" she says, her arms crossed before thinking "is it possible to move too fast and not see anything until the last second?" she says and taps her chin.
Roman shook his head, "I'm one of the fastest people alive and I never run into stuff." He said, stepping over to Mal. "Hey, I wanted to know if I could have another hug~"

Nanne said:
Kanae walked over to him and sat down next to him. She got comfortable and started the movie, "You ever seen this movie? It's such a beautiful movie...I love it." she said as she ate some popcorn.
Diablo smiled and hugged her tight against him. "I may have not seen it before... But I know it'll be great, so long as I'm watching it with you..." He said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back