• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, his red irises trailing from their children to Asuka♅...
“ I can tell~ Despite that, you both get on really well with one another~ ”

...±Hikari smiled and pulled Kioko into a hug, soon replying±...

“ Yay!~ ”

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka nodded, her eyes still trained on their daughters❦...

"Occasionally~ There are times when we've gotten mad at each other and won't speak for days or so. Anyways, you ready to go?"

...☿Kioko giggled lightly, returning her sisters hug and she spoke☿...

"You're so silly Ari-chan!"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland yawned "I'm not sure, maybe i'll check on the progress of the shop being built." he said as he rubbed her back
Dakota nodded "Oh, right, would you like me to come too?" She asked as she looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked at him as she walked up the stairs and into her room, "I still don't see what's so bad about your dad. He seems nice enough to me." She said quietly, looking around her room before spotting the crib not far from her bed. Celia walked over to it and gently layed Talia down.

"Cool~" Nanami said and chuckled when her ears twitched again. "Oh I'm... you know I don't really know. I'm part fae, part whatever my dad is."

Saki stared at the popcorn suspiciously, wondering if it was some type of trap or poison. "It won't hurt me right? This... popcorn stuff." She asked as she picked up on and inspected it.
Ren blinked and tilted his head. "No... Why? I just popped this." He said. "Why would it poison you?"

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "Everything is... The guy is just annoying." He muttered, plopping down on his side of the bed. "Well I guess we have to prepare for tomorrow..." he said, referring to Talia, who was smiling a little as she slept, her body a little longer than before, so was her hair.
Celia nodded a little as she looked at Talia, smiled softly before she turned and went to her bed. "Prepare? What do we need to prepare for?" She asked curiously, sitting down on her side of the bed and soon laying down.

LunaCrosby said:
"ill try to" she says.
"Don't make it sound like it's an impossible task~" Roman said, chuckling as he quickly pecked her lips.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani listened to his story intently slowly nodding her head when he had finished "Oh...I'm sorry for your loss" she said as she looked at him for a moment, she then smiled at him "I hope you do well and fulfill that decision, I know you'll be a great doctor" she said happily to him.
Nexus smiled softly at her, now seeming a little happier than before. "Y-You really think so?" He asked, blushing lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Oh, right, would you like me to come too?" She asked as she looked at him.
Roland scratched his chin "if you want to, but it's nothing to exciting." he said as he started to sit up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded a little as she looked at Talia, smiled softly before she turned and went to her bed. "Prepare? What do we need to prepare for?" She asked curiously, sitting down on her side of the bed and soon laying down.
"For our daughter who'll immediately be about 16 to 18 years old tomorrow..." Taylor said, laying on his pillow. "This should be... Fun." He added, looking over at Celia.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''your dad...i believe he was...a dragon god of death so..that should probably make you a dragon goddess of death i suppose''
*She said knowing her father was Al*

[/QUOTE]
"Dragon God of death? Well that's new..." Nanami said quietly. "I guess that does make me the Dragon Goddess of Death... how strange."

[QUOTE="Omega 116]"What is this talking about poles"
Sinta said

[/QUOTE]
(( He wouldn't know about the conversation, unless he was in the same room as them. ))

TheDragoon said:
Ren blinked and tilted his head. "No... Why? I just popped this." He said. "Why would it poison you?"
Saki shrugged as she ate the one piece she grabbed, "I don't know. I've never had this stuff before, I was always told to be careful around others to make sure they wouldn't deceive me in the end."

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled softly at her, now seeming a little happier than before. "Y-You really think so?" He asked, blushing lightly.
Ilaani smiled and nodded "I know so" she said happily.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Dragon God of death? Well that's new..." Nanami said quietly. "I guess that does make me the Dragon Goddess of Death... how strange."
''well...its getting late now huh?''

*She said with a giggle*

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki shrugged as she ate the one piece she grabbed, "I don't know. I've never had this stuff before, I was always told to be careful around others to make sure they wouldn't deceive me in the end."
Ren sighed. "I know it might not mean that much... But I'd never deceive you." He said. "Alright! Movie time!" He said happily before he started up the movie.

((Timeskip?))

Roman said:
"For our daughter who'll immediately be about 16 to 18 years old tomorrow..." Taylor said, laying on his pillow. "This should be... Fun." He added, looking over at Celia.
"It won't be that bad~" Celia said and laughed a little before throwing a blanket over her body, sighing happily at the warmth. "Maybe it'll be like talking to any other teenager... except this one is our daughter."

Nonalaka said:
Nexus sighed. "Keep talking like that and I'll only love you more." He said before he stopped and quickly kissed Ilaani, blushing a little more.

Nonalaka said:
Nexus sighed. "Keep talking like that and I'll only love you more." He said before he stopped and quickly kissed Ilaani, blushing a little more.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...its getting late now huh?''
*She said with a giggle*

[/QUOTE]
Nanami nodded, "Yeah it is. We should probably go to sleep or something." She said, chuckling a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka nodded, her eyes still trained on their daughters❦...
"Occasionally~ There are times when we've gotten mad at each other and won't speak for days or so. Anyways, you ready to go?"

...☿Kioko giggled lightly, returning her sisters hug and she spoke☿...

"You're so silly Ari-chan!"
...♅Akira smiled and looked at Hikari and Kioko, soon replying as he extended both of his hands, one to Asuka, and the other to Hikari♅...

“ That's normal for friends, though~ Yeah, sure. Let's return to Earth~ ”

...±Hikari giggled and released the hug, soon taking Akira's hand and talking±...

“ I know!~ I wonder what Earth is like, Koko-chan~ ”

TheDragoon said:
Ren sighed. "I know it might not mean that much... But I'd never deceive you." He said. "Alright! Movie time!" He said happily before he started up the movie.
((Timeskip?))
(( Mk! Want me to start it? ))

TheDragoon said:
((That would probably be best in my opinion...))
(( Righto sir! ))

Saki watched as the credits rolled on the screen, staring at it in puzzlement. "So... no world domination?"

SoulofTobi said:
Roland scratched his chin "if you want to, but it's nothing to exciting." he said as he started to sit up.
Dakota thought for a bit "Hmm, I guess I could go visit my brother for a bit while you do that?" She said as she made a new outfit appear beside herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back