• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Ren put a hand on her head, giving her a bright smile. "Heh heh, dont worry, I believe you'll be able to dominate the world one day... You've already dominated me." He said before leaning a little closer to whisper her something. "Your wish is my command~" He whispered in a teasing manner.
What the heck was he doing? Ren didn't understand why his attitude suddenly changed. He felt strong feelings for her for some reason... Was there a chance he actually liked her? This girl he had hated so much but now grew to like so much?
Saki looked a little surprised for a second before her brows furrowed and she blushed. "W-What do you mean by that? It's not funny to joke around about that stuff!"

tumblr_nqd3u9uN2j1su8acao1_540.gif

TheDragoon said:
Nexus frowned slightly as he looked at her. "T-That's just it... I don't wanna say anything wrong... Or weird... I really want you to like me..." He said softly, still blushing.
Ilaani blushed at his words before shaking her head "I dont think you could say something so wrong to repel me and as for weird? I'm pretty weird...and weird is good" she said as she looked at him briefly "A-And I already like you way to much for my mind to change"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]????
*Fuyumi kept sleeping. She soon started to wake up when Nanami poked her*

[/QUOTE]
"Good morning beautiful~" Nanami giggled lightly and leaned up a little, kissing Fuyumi quickly.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo smiled and hugged her tight against him. "I may have not seen it before... But I know it'll be great, so long as I'm watching it with you..." He said softly.
Kanae blushed lightly, "You're way too sweet for me...I still don't even know how this whole relationship started..." she quietly. She continued to watch the movie.

LunaCrosby said:
"sure.. I am a little hungry" she says.
Roman nodded, "Well how about sushi?" He asked happily. "Haven't had that in a while."

---------

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia smiled a little in her sleep as Taylor shook her, "Hehe... not here. It'll get messy... I don't wanna have to clean up after you..." For once, she didn't roll off of the bed and fall to the floor. It seemed to be the one thing that woke her up almost instantly.
tumblr_myzt7qYM7x1qa94xto1_500.gif
Taylor sighed and looked at Talia, who was looking at him, before she went over to Celia and poked her in the cheek. "Mama!! Wake up!!"

---------

Mayyflower said:
Ava hummed at the thought. "Like what?" she asks
"Just stuff like, where is everyone at the moment or does the school always look this empty?" Alex asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Good morning beautiful~" Nanami giggled lightly and leaned up a little, kissing Fuyumi quickly.
*Fuyumi giggled as she kissed Nanami back quickly*

''good morning''

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he got up "to bad you didn't wait for me." he said teasingly as he walked into the bathroom.
Dakota giggled lightly at his words "Sorry" she called after him as he left. She then went to the kitchen and got herself a glass of water as she idily looked out the window.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki looked a little surprised for a second before her brows furrowed and she blushed. "W-What do you mean by that? It's not funny to joke around about that stuff!"
tumblr_nqd3u9uN2j1su8acao1_540.gif
Ren remained where he was, dangerously close to her. "Heh, what if I wasn't joking~?" He asked teasingly. He wasn't even sure if he was telling the truth or not. His emotions were all messed up and he couldn't tell if she liked him or not... He couldn't get that kiss from yesterday out of his head. It was like a leech that just wouldn't let go.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blushed at his words before shaking her head "I dont think you could say something so wrong to repel me and as for weird? I'm pretty weird...and weird is good" she said as she looked at him briefly "A-And I already like you way to much for my mind to change"
Nexus pulled her close, blushing as he looked down at her. "N-Nobody has ever told me that... That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me..." He said softly. "Thank you very much..."

Nanne said:
Kanae blushed lightly, "You're way too sweet for me...I still don't even know how this whole relationship started..." she quietly. She continued to watch the movie.
Diablo chuckled. "It all started with a walk in the woods remember? You asked me what a kiss was... So I showed you." He said, blushing lightly. "I also showed you my special place, remember?" He asked. "That lake in the forest..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly at his words "Sorry" she called after him as he left. She then went to the kitchen and got herself a glass of water as she idily looked out the window.
Roland took awhile in the shower before coming out dressed then walked into the kitchen and lightly hugged Dakota from behind "something interest you out there?" he asked teasingly

Mayyflower said:
Origami looked over at Kenai as they walked. "Oh um this this the first trip" she says
"Ah, right, well my sister loves food a lot so I can safely say I've been dragged to nearly every food place around here" he said chuckling to himself. "The cafe I'm thinking on isn't far from her though anyways" he said with a nod.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn waved her hand as if it say that it was fine, Lumina had did it by accident so she wasn't going to take any offense to it. She noticed that her cheeks had reddened and tilted her head in wonder, thinking she was probably embarrassed by the fact that she threw he fireball.
"No it's fine. It was probably an accident anyways, so no hard feelings."

Autumn smiled a little at Lumina before listening to her talk. Impose? Well, she wasn't imposing if Autumn had offered to help. Her hand looked like it really hurt to and she didn't want to leave it like that, even if she didn't know Lumina. Autumn still wanted to help her at least a little bit.

"You wouldn't be imposing at all. I'd be more then happy to help~"
Despite not knowing who this stranger was, she was both impressed and relieved by her kindness. It wasn't often someone wouldn't get mad that you almost hurled fire right at them, and on top of that she was still willing to help her despite not even knowing who she was.

"Yeah..."

As Autumn mentioned it wouldn't be imposing, Lumina's desire to accept the help was increasing, as was the pain. She might be in trouble if she didn't get her hand healed soon, and here was help right in front of her now.

"W-well... I mean, if you're offering, some help would be nice..."

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Well how about sushi?" He asked happily. "Haven't had that in a while."
---------

Taylor sighed and looked at Talia, who was looking at him, before she went over to Celia and poked her in the cheek. "Mama!! Wake up!!"

---------

"Just stuff like, where is everyone at the moment or does the school always look this empty?" Alex asked.
"heh ive never had sushi..." she says.

LunaCrosby said:
"heh ive never had sushi..." she says.
"I'll take you to try it then~ It's really good." He said, nodding his head. "Anyways, ready when you are."

Roman said:
---------

---------

Celia slowly sat up from the bed and looked out the window for a second before looking at Talia.

tumblr_myshahYnfx1sg9gi2o1_500.gif

She blinked a few times as she stared at her before her jaw dropped open, "Eeeeeehhhh?!"

tumblr_nieh7yHY1U1qfjqf7o1_500.gif

Celia then quickly took Talia into her arms and hugged her, giggling a little. "Mommy is up. She was just having a nice dream about food." She was now referring to herself in the third person, who knew why. Celia let go of Talia and smiled happily, "What's needed my dear?" She snickered as she said my dear.

TheDragoon said:
Jessica pecked his lips back and pulled him closer. "Then what are you waiting for big boy~?" She asked, combating his seductiveness with hers.
Akito layed her down and started kissing her seductively

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Fuyumi giggled as she kissed Nanami back quickly*
''good morning''

[/QUOTE]
Nanami smiled a little before sitting up, "How'd you sleep?"

TheDragoon said:
Ren remained where he was, dangerously close to her. "Heh, what if I wasn't joking~?" He asked teasingly. He wasn't even sure if he was telling the truth or not. His emotions were all messed up and he couldn't tell if she liked him or not... He couldn't get that kiss from yesterday out of his head. It was like a leech that just wouldn't let go.

Nexus pulled her close, blushing as he looked down at her. "N-Nobody has ever told me that... That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me..." He said softly. "Thank you very much..."

Diablo chuckled. "It all started with a walk in the woods remember? You asked me what a kiss was... So I showed you." He said, blushing lightly. "I also showed you my special place, remember?" He asked. "That lake in the forest..."
Kanae laughed, "Haha yeah I remember now...but I mean I can't believe how long we've been...you know together." she got up and turned to look at him, "I'm going to bring some drinks.."

TheDragoon said:
Noir kissed back, feeling her stomach heal into a nice scar. She pulled away, pulling up the hospital gown to tear off the gauze and place it on the side table, moving to sit up. "Oh god that feels so much better. Thanks babe." She walked over to the crib, looking down at her children.

Lilliana started to wake up a bit, looking a little fussy. And a little older.

TheDragoon said:

Ilaani smiled warmly at him "You're welcome, but there's no need to thank me for speaking my mind" she said with a nod "Though, I should thank you, I've never really spoken my mind so confidently to anyone else, its a difficult thing to do for me" she said as she blushed a little "Yet, you make it seem so easy for me somehow, I guess you make me feel comfortable around you so that i can...and I thank you for that, since it helps me a lot..."

Nanne said:
Kanae laughed, "Haha yeah I remember now...but I mean I can't believe how long we've been...you know together." she got up and turned to look at him, "I'm going to bring some drinks.."
Diablo nodded. "Alright..." He said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Len nodded "okay." he said before looking back to Rin
Ayen smiled "y'know, they really seem excited for this Denny's place." he said softly
Amaya chuckled. "Oh I know right" she says smiling

Rin smiled and stopped skipping

Roman said:
---------

---------

"Im pretty sure its always empty" she says with a slight sigh

SoulofTobi said:
Roland took awhile in the shower before coming out dressed then walked into the kitchen and lightly hugged Dakota from behind "something interest you out there?" he asked teasingly
Dakota smiled and shook her head "What interests me is standing right behind me~" she said with a small giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back