• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Noir kissed back, feeling her stomach heal into a nice scar. She pulled away, pulling up the hospital gown to tear off the gauze and place it on the side table, moving to sit up. "Oh god that feels so much better. Thanks babe." She walked over to the crib, looking down at her children.
Lilliana started to wake up a bit, looking a little fussy. And a little older.
Ken also woke up a bit, looking a little older. He hugged his sister tightly, trying to demonstrate how much he loved her.

Yuto got off the bed and stood next to Noir with a smile. "Their beautiful... Aren't they..." He said softly as he put a arm around her.

TheDragoon said:
Ren remained where he was, dangerously close to her. "Heh, what if I wasn't joking~?" He asked teasingly. He wasn't even sure if he was telling the truth or not. His emotions were all messed up and he couldn't tell if she liked him or not... He couldn't get that kiss from yesterday out of his head. It was like a leech that just wouldn't let go.

Nexus pulled her close, blushing as he looked down at her. "N-Nobody has ever told me that... That's probably the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me..." He said softly. "Thank you very much..."

Diablo chuckled. "It all started with a walk in the woods remember? You asked me what a kiss was... So I showed you." He said, blushing lightly. "I also showed you my special place, remember?" He asked. "That lake in the forest..."
Saki blushed more and turned her head to look at him, "I-I don't know." She said, gazing at Ren as her heart rate seemed to speed up. Saki had no idea what this feeling was nor could she figure out what was causing it. Was it Ren? Did he make her feel like this?

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, well my sister loves food a lot so I can safely say I've been dragged to nearly every food place around here" he said chuckling to himself. "The cafe I'm thinking on isn't far from her though anyways" he said with a nod.
Origami smiled. "Sounds legit" she says

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Oh I know right" she says smiling
Rin smiled and stopped skipping
Ayen smiled then stopped walking

Len stopped walking as well "whats wrong?" he asked

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled and shook her head "What interests me is standing right behind me~" she said with a small giggle.
Roland chuckled "is that so?" he said playfully before pecking her cheek.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saki blushed more and turned her head to look at him, "I-I don't know." She said, gazing at Ren as her heart rate seemed to speed up. Saki had no idea what this feeling was nor could she figure out what was causing it. Was it Ren? Did he make her feel like this?
Ren found himself leaning in to kiss her. He didn't understand what he was doing at all. It was so... NEW. His heart rate seemed to speed up dramatically as his lips were now inches away from hers.

SoulofTobi said:
Amaya looked over at Ayen. "Whats wrrong?" she asks

Rin groaned and stopped walking.

TheDragoon said:
Ken also woke up a bit, looking a little older. He hugged his sister tightly, trying to demonstrate how much he loved her.
Yuto got off the bed and stood next to Noir with a smile. "Their beautiful... Aren't they..." He said softly as he put a arm around her.
As soon as Ken hugged her Lilliana calmed down a bit, instead smiling a bit.

Noir nodded, leaning into Yuto. "Yeah, they really are. Can we go home?"

A doctor walked in then, freaking out that Noir was out of bed.

TheDragoon said:
Diablo nodded. "Alright..." He said softly.
Kanae returned with some drinks and handed one to Diablo here you go. She yawned a little as she drank some of her soda.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled warmly at him "You're welcome, but there's no need to thank me for speaking my mind" she said with a nod "Though, I should thank you, I've never really spoken my mind so confidently to anyone else, its a difficult thing to do for me" she said as she blushed a little "Yet, you make it seem so easy for me somehow, I guess you make me feel comfortable around you so that i can...and I thank you for that, since it helps me a lot..."
Nexus smiled and rested his forehead on hers, blushing. "I love you Ilaani." He said softly.

Mayyflower said:
Origami smiled. "Sounds legit" she says
Kenai nodded "Yup" he said as they arrived at the café, Kenai then opened the door and gestured for her to enter "Ladies first" he said politely with a small smile

Mayyflower said:
Akito slid his hands up jessica's leg all the way up to her waist
Jessica smirked up at Akito, in a teasing sort of manner. "Ready when you are~" She said.

((Fadeeee))

SoulofTobi said:

Roland chuckled "is that so?" he said playfully before pecking her cheek.
Dakota giggled "It is so~" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "Yup" he said as they arrived at the café, Kenai then opened the door and gestured for her to enter "Ladies first" he said politely with a small smile
Origami smiled. "Thank you" she says walking in

TheDragoon said:
Jessica smirked up at Akito, in a teasing sort of manner. "Ready when you are~" She said.
((Fadeeee))
(Fade)

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia slowly sat up from the bed and looked out the window for a second before looking at Talia.
tumblr_myshahYnfx1sg9gi2o1_500.gif

She blinked a few times as she stared at her before her jaw dropped open, "Eeeeeehhhh?!"

tumblr_nieh7yHY1U1qfjqf7o1_500.gif

Celia then quickly took Talia into her arms and hugged her, giggling a little. "Mommy is up. She was just having a nice dream about food." She was now referring to herself in the third person, who knew why. Celia let go of Talia and smiled happily, "What's needed my dear?" She snickered as she said my dear.
Taylor looked at Talia and held up his hand, making a small space between his fingers.

"You were so small at first... How old are you exactly?"

tumblr_n74btrst1h1s9jnzyo3_500.gif

Talia giggled happily as she hugged her mother back, "Daddy was trying to wake you up, but you were talking about, 'no not here' and 'it'll get messy'." She explained. "Then I woke you up." Talia added, as clothes appeared on her body. She then looked at Taylor and smiled, "Thank you, daddy!" She said happily before she answered his question. "Well I'm in the body of a 8 year old I believe... But to be exact I'm 2 days old~" she said, sticking out her tongue and holding up a peace sign.

Strike-the-Blood-Anime-minamiya-natsuki-natsuki-minamiya-1078950.gif

Taylor blinked, "She's way too smart..."

Lumina said:

Ken looked up at his parents with a smile, pointing at one each. "Momma! Dadda!" He said happily, continuing to hug Lilliana.

Yuto nodded. He suddenly teleported them all home, the babies in a crib, and Yuto and Noir just standing at the crib.

Lumina said:

Ken looked up at his parents with a smile, pointing at one each. "Momma! Dadda!" He said happily, continuing to hug Lilliana.

Yuto nodded. He suddenly teleported them all home, the babies in a crib, and Yuto and Noir just standing at the crib.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus smiled and rested his forehead on hers, blushing. "I love you Ilaani." He said softly.
Ilaani blushed as well "I love you too Nexus" she said back to him softly before smiling.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Oh I know right" she says smiling
Rin smiled and stopped skipping

"Im pretty sure its always empty" she says with a slight sigh
"Really? I was expecting to meet lots of new people..." Alex said with a sigh. "Guess that'll have to wait. On the other hand, at least I met someone."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''i slept fine...you?''
*She said as she sat up as well*

[/QUOTE]
"Pretty good actually!" Nanami beamed at her. "I had a soft pillow to sleep on~"

Nanne said:
Kanae returned with some drinks and handed one to Diablo here you go. She yawned a little as she drank some of her soda.
Diablo cuddled against Kanae, smiling. He was a bit tired himself. "I'm glad that we've been together this long..." He said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"ive been ready this whole time!" she says and smiles.

(anyone open?)
Roman chuckled and held out his hand, "Well then, let's go. I wanna walk this time also, it's better that way~"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked over at Ayen. "Whats wrrong?" she asks
Rin groaned and stopped walking.
Ayen looked at Len "well i'm not sure." he said rubbing his chin

Len shrugged his shoulders and started walking again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back